Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

0re04rmdasouth

4,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:11 am
Chuchube rushes in and pauses to take a look around. She notices that there is a Hufflepuff student talking to some house-elves but she seemed focused on that. Taking another look around, she is relieved to notice that everyone is busy.
Keeping an eye out for anyone noticing her she heads over to one of the pots that is slowly cooking for dinner. She takes out a jar of clear liquid and opens it. She sniffs it just to make sure that it had no smell. taking another swift glance around, she starts to pour it in, then hesitates.
* Come on, Chu, its harmless. Just a little joke. They'll only see double for an hour, two at most.*
*But what if I didn't mix it right. I mean, some of the ingriedents can be deadly if not used right.*
* Oh, really! Where is your confidence! You brewed it right. You've pulled this prank plenty of times at family gatherings. Just pour it already!*

After a second of internal war, she dumped the potion into the stew before she could chicken out. She took another glance around and slipped away unnoticed.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:59 pm
*alicia elf noticed the Slytherin student dropping potion in the stew and squeals loudly*

"Tis a bad, bad thing!" *she whispers to herself*

*she waits patiently for the Slytherin student to leave before disposing of the stew*

"It was going to be so good too" *she scurries away angrily*

IceeWitch

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:21 pm
*walks into the kitchens to see the house elves*
"so just curious would you all mind putting this pepper up potion in some thiing (pepper up potion raises the spirits of those who drink it)
i have enough for about half the school to be affected but i wanted it to be a surprise"
*leaves pepper up potion on the counter and walks out*

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:15 pm
Stephan Watches the Slytherin student leave with curious eyes, then whips his attention back to the potion. Quickly drying his soapy hands, and shooting a quick nod to Kayte, he scuttles forwards and grabs the potion. He looks nervously around the bustling house elves, and then with a wink he began to gently put in a drop of the potion in some of the foods. Bread, fizzy soda, you name it.  

Mooses Cats

Shirtless Autobiographer

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:44 pm
Viza walks into the kitchen, she is a new elf at the school of Hogwarts. Her master sold her after she washed a red sock in the whites and made everything pink. It was her fault for being careless and would have to take care of students and clean up after teenagers. She was not looking forward to this but her master had commanded and now she has a new master to follow. "Hello, i'm Viza. I am a hard worker and will do any task I am given." said Viza to the room full of elves.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:16 pm
Stephan grins as Viza walks in, offering what she can do. "Great!" He said, quickly scurrying over to her and dripping a few drops of the potion into an extra bottle, he handed it to her. "Add a drop of this to the food, and only a drop. Got it?" He asked, looking over his sholder.  

Mooses Cats

Shirtless Autobiographer

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:14 pm
Doing as she was told Viza put a drop on each food item. Once they were all covered she returned to the boy. "Would you like your potion bottles back?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:26 pm
Crystal has wandered her way down to the kitchens. "Um...I'd like some crackers, please." She looks around at the elves, who are putting something in all the food. "Um...what is that?"

((Viza, please refrain from using green text as it is Slytherin's color. If you want to distinguish your speech from the rest of your text please try bolding, italicizing, or underlining it instead, or using a shade of purple.))

Insatiable Design

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:01 am
"dont worry crystall its truely a good spirit raisng potion i got it from an old potions teacher a few terms ago its meant to make every one remeber their best day ever"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:26 pm
"Well I wouldn't trust you with a potion as far as I could throw you. Do what you like to the other students, but I want my crackers untouched by it." Crystal waits patiently for her not-potioned crackers.  

Insatiable Design

Mooses Cats

Shirtless Autobiographer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:47 pm
-They have to have saltines D:-

Stephan's eyes scrunched up nervously as the Slytherin student mentioned unpotioned crackers. "Well. Uh." He mumbled, looking at his surroundings frantically. "Stephan. Can.. Search." He quickly scurried toward a cabinent, it's hinges broken slightly, the Stephan had to blow to remove the dust. Reaching inside, he found it something. A metal box of saltines! A little proud of himself, Stephan quickly ran back, holding the saltine like a trophy. "Will this do?" He asked earnestly, handing her the metal box of crackers.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:01 pm
"no it will not "
*pours potion of happy spirits on the crackers*
*leaves the kitchens satisfied*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:27 pm
"Thanks-" watches as James potions her crackers. "Ooooh you!" Crystal storms out of the kitchens to get revenge.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:52 am
*comes back 4 hours later to see how the house elfs are doing*
"hey all i just got back from the potions master and i was told to give you all these cheering chars"
((ooc they really are cheeirn charms im feeling nice this time))

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

out of the woods

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:38 pm
Dacey the house-elf peered over the top of a roll of parchment he'd snuck from inside his worn scraps of clothing. Light green eyes blinked curiously at the Slytherin who had just come in to tell them that a generous professor was giving away cheering charms. He hurriedly stuffed them away again, gingerly easing himself into sight. "Wh--why would they do that? W--We're quite happy," Darcy spoke up with hesitance, surprising himself. He was known for staying quiet and sticking to the corners of the kitchen to avoid notice, so though he'd been working at Hogwarts since he was a tiny elf, he doubted he'd said many words in the time.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games