Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:54 am
WOOT! WOOT! WOOT! wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

I'M FREE! xd I'M FREE! xd I'M FREE! xd *breaks into little jig across bar floor* My first official prank and I got off S-C-O-T-T-F-R-E-E!!! cool

*slides across floor and throws hand in air flashing the "horns"*

We hooligans RULE!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:58 am
*gives Icy Reign a high-five* Dougherty, you're slipping! LMAO rofl
I wonder how he's gonna clean all that stuff off of himself and his uniform?
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! rofl  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:06 pm
*grins wickedly as Psyzapp and goes to bar to make a couple drinks*

I believe this is cause for celebration! Plus it's after 12 as well! twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:15 pm
Most definately! Wait until that sap Dougherty finds out what you did to him and got away with it! *rubs hands together* twisted  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:16 pm
*brings drinks over to where Psyzapp is sitting*

A toast to the Hoo- Oh! We can't celebrate now! We missing a hooligan! *exasperated sigh* Hopefully we'll all be on together later on...

EDIT: OH PSY! I love the hammer! You always have that knack to make evil look good! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:20 pm
I saw this hammer a while back and knew I HAD TO HAVE ONE! I've been saving up to get one of these babies! blaugh I JUST LOVE IT…JUST AS MUCH AS GETTING A NEW PAIR OF SHOES! heart  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:25 pm
LMAO! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl I know exactly what you mean! Speaking of, I see now what you were telling me a while back about getting caught up in spending on here! gonk Heaven knows I've spent wayyyyyyyyyyy too much money on here already! I didn't mean to, honestly, but it just happened so darned quickly! scream I've messed around and dwindled my gold down, so now I've had to completely lock the shops and marketplaces up so I can't go to them! How on earth do you do it?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:31 pm
It's hard! The gold adds up when you post in the forum and booty grab. Sometimes I sell stuff that I don't want to get a little gold too. I also try and buy more than one monthly collectible and save it to sell later. I consider it an investment…they increase in value over time. That's the long way. Other than that I try and be VERY picky about what I buy. But, you're right, it IS hard. gonk  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:37 pm
Yeah, I've noticed alot of old mc's being sold on the marketplace. Okay, that does sound like a good thing, but on the other hand, you're right too. That is a long process! I wish it wasn't so easy to buy Gaia cash cards! If you wanted those cards, you used to have to travel to the next city to get them cause our stores didn't carry them. Not even Wal-Mart or the worldwide pharmacies. Now you can get them anywhere! gonk Within the month and a half I've been on here, I've spent $160 already!!! crying That's why I can't go near those place for a couple months. That should have lasted until Christmas but I went absolutely crazy in the cash shop! Live and learn honey! rolleyes

*knocks back drink and goes to fix another* What can I get ya Psy?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:08 pm
I'm drinking anything iced today. TOO DARN HOT!
I try and set myself on a budget and when it's gone…it's gone.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:30 pm
Ahh its been awhile since Ive been here. Things have improved greatly! I see someone has a new weapon to her arsenal... nice hammer Psyzapp! Icy Reign is "fired up" more than ever I see. So what is GGG Most wanted up to nowadays? Picking on the weak and innocent? twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:33 pm
I posted some new updates to page one and added a new game to get even with Stargazer Lily and her crew.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:38 pm
*makes a pitcher of frozen Mojitos* How bout it QSXII? Have a drink or two with the hooligans! twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:39 pm
Oh I LOVE Mojitos! *sips drink* AAAAAAAAAHH…good stuff. wink  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:43 pm
Me too! and they go perfect with this heat! *sips insatiably on frozen drink* Aaahhhhh...insides feel better already!

*looks at watch* Where on earth is Katana? That's right, she is a teacher. Do gooder by day, evil genius by night! twisted That cracks me up! rofl  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games