Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
-||Truth Behind the Mask||- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:17 pm
((This is a test to see if the order is back))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:49 pm
Haven closed her eyes and waited a few moments. She didn't know what to do for magic at the moment, seeing as how there weren't plants near by, she went with option number two: passing out. She let her body go limp and Henry looked down at her, releasing his grip some which was enough for her to punch him square in the nose. When she did that, he recoiled and she took off towards the door and ran as fast as she could away from the house.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:16 pm
"You need to find Alex," Ray said outloud and to Haven at the same time. He looked around briefly and laughed to himself. When he was focused he tended to say things out loud rather than through his mind to make him feel like he was talking to someone.

Alex was still walking through the forest. He was beginning to miss Haven a bit, but what did that matter, he'd probably just put her in more danger than she needed.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:26 pm
Haven nodded, even though she knew he couldn't see it. As she was running, she felt someone grab her arm and jerk her backwards. Much to her dismay, Henry had caught up to her. She blinked and looked around, realizing they were out side. That meant she could use her powers. She closed her eyes and a few moments later, vines tripped Henry causing him to let go of her.

She continued to run and focused on Alex. It took her about ten minutes to reach Alex and when she did, she basically crashed into him but not hard enough to fall to the ground. She steadied herself and bent over, catching her breath. Why had she run the entire way? She could have just transported herself there and saved herself the trouble.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:46 pm
Alex looked confused when he felt someone crash into him. When he looked at Haven he calmed slightly, there was an expression on her face that he wasn't used to. "What's wrong," he asked in a worried tone. He didn't like to see her agitated, seeing her need to catch her breath.

Ray was pacing now, he hadn't gotten a response from Haven and he was worried that someone would happen.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:51 pm
Haven let out a final deep breath then looked up at Alex as she straightened her body. "Henry was in my house. I don't know what it was he was thinking of doing but... I got away, thankfully." She nodded then sighed. 'I think I lost him... Thank you, Ray.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:58 pm
Ray's first thought was that she lost Alex but then he realized again that she'd been running away from someone or something. He relaxed slightly and sat down on the floor, leaning back against the wall.

"It's good you're safe then," Alex said before turning and beginning to walk again. Henry was probably there to sweep her off her feet and save the day. It would be a matter of time before she went for Henry.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:11 pm
Haven's eyes widened, she couldn't believe he was just walking away again. "Alex! You are not seriously upset, are you?" She followed after him quickly, shaking her head all the while. "What are you thinking?" She was honestly curious.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:47 pm
Alex was confused when she asked the question, he didn't know what she was thinking and there was no way he could verify that she was honest when she didn't really make the decision to marry Richard. "Look," Alex said as he turned around quickly to face her. "I have gotten hurt by too many people and I'm just trying to make sure I don't get hurt again."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:51 pm
Haven frowned deeply at his words. "You still think that I'm going to hurt you, don't you..." She shook her head and said, "Alex, I love you. I haven't ever loved anyone as much as you, let alone love anyone that wasn't in my family... I wouldn't ever hurt you and I know it's hard for you to trust people but I would have thought you'd at least try to believe me..." She shook her head. "I just ran all the way from my house to you! I could have gone anywhere but I chose to come to you." She wasn't exactly yelling but her tone was loud until she repeated herself, she got quieter.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:54 pm
Alex was shocked but it didn't show on his face. He one of her hands before placing one of his fingers over her lips. "I think you've said it well enough," he said quietly. "Just give me time. We need to get going if we're being followed."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:29 pm
Haven blinked then nodded and let out a small sigh. "I'm sorry. I'm a little wound up at the moment." She took his hand from her lips and laced her fingers around his then started to walk away from the direction she'd been coming.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:10 pm
"Not that way," Alex said quickly before pulling her towards the direction he had been going. "Do you really think it's safe for me to go back to town?" He was calm when he spoke, sincere at the same time though. He smiled at her as he felt his hand in hers.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:34 pm
Haven shook her head. "No, I don't think we should be going back at all. Henry's there!" She was a little worried she'd do something extreme if she saw him again and was also worried he might do the same. She let out a small sigh and looked over to Alex. "But... I don't know of anywhere else we can go."  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:38 pm
"My place," Alex said with a grin. "After all Henry doens't know where it is and if he tried to go in I am sure that there are a few obstacles he wouldn't be able to pass." There was devilish grin on Alex's face for a moment as he started to lead her forward again.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff