Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Pokemon Academy!!! (Now open for Roleplaying!) =D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:37 am
Emili wanted to test out her new Eevee, so she called it out "GO EEVEE!" she said. she trained hard with it "SHADOW BALL!" it used shadow ball "tackle!" it used tackle "use dig!" it used dig, this eevee was a very high level, so she gave it a firestone and evolved it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:42 am
((ok.......))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:48 am
(what, back a couple pages my Vaporeon cought me another Eevee and i trained hard pretending it was like a couple of days and evolved it into flareon.)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:56 am
((Oh ok I didn't read the you catch part so i was thinking eevee=vaporeon then you somehow changed it back to eevee))((lol))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:59 am
(no, ok back to rp)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:25 am
Edward walked to the beganing of the forest with Gible beside him.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:27 am
"ill call you Ember" she said to the Flareon and it ran off to explore with Vaporeon.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:31 am
((lol run run run!!!!!RACE RACE RACE RACE))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:41 am
Edward walked into the woods but before he got far he spotted a pokemon,he took out his pokedex it said it was Chimchar the fire-type pokemon."Gible use Dragonrage!"Edward said and Gible used dragonrage on the chimchar then the Chimchar quickly use flamethrower and hit both Gible and Edward's arm.Edward flinched at the pain "Gible use dig!"Edward said and Gible did so and threw Chimchar up into the air."Go pokeball,"Edward said and threw the pokeball at Chimchar.Once Chimchar was inside the ball rocked back and forth and he button blinked then it stopped.Edward walked over and picked up the pokeball "Good job Gible he said to Gible then went to the pokmon center.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:54 am
"wait up" Emili called. Ember ran right in front of Edward on his way to the Pokemon center that she looked like a wild Pokemon.  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:55 am
"Hey what are they doing,"Edward said holding his burnt arm and Gible looking worried.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:59 am
"flare?" Ember turned her head at Edward and walked up to him, she sniffed his feet a little. She saw the burnt mark and called Vaporeon "Flare flare flare!" hey over here!

Vaporeon came and used a soft Water gun on Edward, hitting his Burn.  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:04 am
"Thanks that feels a bit better,hey there's someone I want you two to meet,"Edward said and grabbed a pokeball off his belt."Come on out,"Edward said and the pokeball opened and a Chimchar came out.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:19 am
"vap vap vap!" Hi im Vaporeon.....was Miki but my owner don't call me that anymore  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:21 am
"Chim chimchar"(I'm Chimchar I'm new) Chimchar said.

(( Edward = black, Gible = blue, Chimchar = red))  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games