Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
PWU Cafe' - We've got cookies~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do Kp and Cabbi post too much?
  Yes! What? Are you two long lost family or something?
  Naa, the more the posts the better.
  I never really noticed.
View Results

O-Chan

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:39 am

Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus
O-Chan
Oulixeus

Me neither 'cause I'm on a diet. ._. But I still like it sort of.
Diet or not XP Still not very good fo you.

^_^ I won't eat them anymore than! It's settled!
XD Eww... big macs are disgusting anyway. ;D

First semester, in my fitness class, my teacher said that (assuming you're on a good diet regularly) if you each mcdonalds or junk food in general every 2 or 3 weeks it actually helps you lose weight because your digestive system has to work harder and figure out how to digest the sudden change in diet.

It sounded weird, but it actually worked. ^^
Yes but then once it goes back to it regular diet it goes crazy and further more if you keep eating them it over loades your system and you liver like dies
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:17 am

whats up? biggrin

Aliethia

Daenerys Targaryen

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:17 am

Aliethia
whats up? biggrin
yeeah! fancy meeting myself here
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:18 am

Daenerys Targaryen
Aliethia
whats up? biggrin
yes indeed. how are you?

Aliethia

Daenerys Targaryen

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:19 am

Aliethia
Daenerys Targaryen
Aliethia
whats up? biggrin
yes indeed. how are you?
oh dear i'm just peachy. you know how it is. have you seen my dream avatars? i'm going for that stuff for real.
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:20 am

Daenerys Targaryen
Aliethia
Daenerys Targaryen
Aliethia
whats up? biggrin
yes indeed. how are you?
oh dear i'm just peachy. you know how it is. have you seen my dream avatars? i'm going for that stuff for real.
well duh, it wouldn't be your dream if you didn't actually want it. i often wish i could get more expensive clothes. then i wouldn't wear the same outfit all the time.

Aliethia

Daenerys Targaryen

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:21 am

Aliethia
Daenerys Targaryen
Aliethia
Daenerys Targaryen
Aliethia
whats up? biggrin
yes indeed. how are you?
well duh, it wouldn't be your dream if you didn't actually want it. i often wish i could get more expensive clothes. then i wouldn't wear the same outfit all the time.
amen! if i wan't trying to recreate something i would have gotten totally different clothes at the beginning of this thing. but i'm happy i tried some other things.
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:22 am

Daenerys Targaryen
Aliethia
Daenerys Targaryen
Aliethia
Daenerys Targaryen
Aliethia
whats up? biggrin
yes indeed. how are you?
amen! if i wan't trying to recreate something i would have gotten totally different clothes at the beginning of this thing. but i'm happy i tried some other things.
so i sent you 100 gold, so now you have to talk to me until i get it all back.

Aliethia

Daenerys Targaryen

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:23 am

Aliethia
Daenerys Targaryen
Aliethia
Daenerys Targaryen
Aliethia
yes indeed. how are you?
no problem. i'm always down for a chat. especially when it earns me money.
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:04 pm

Daenerys Targaryen
Aliethia
Daenerys Targaryen
Aliethia
Daenerys Targaryen
Aliethia
yes indeed. how are you?
no problem. i'm always down for a chat. especially when it earns me money.
@.@ .gets dizzy.

O-Chan

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 5:34 pm

O-Chan
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus
O-Chan
Oulixeus

Me neither 'cause I'm on a diet. ._. But I still like it sort of.
Diet or not XP Still not very good fo you.

First semester, in my fitness class, my teacher said that (assuming you're on a good diet regularly) if you each mcdonalds or junk food in general every 2 or 3 weeks it actually helps you lose weight because your digestive system has to work harder and figure out how to digest the sudden change in diet.

Yes but then once it goes back to it regular diet it goes crazy and further more if you keep eating them it over loades your system and you liver like dies

Oh yeah? Didn't know that. I could understand how they screw up your liver though. I know they're horrible for you. ^^
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:58 pm

Oulixeus
O-Chan
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus

Oh yeah? Didn't know that. I could understand how they screw up your liver though. I know they're horrible for you. ^^
Yeah but it's soo hard not to. If you have 5 bucks your getting alot more food at mc D's then at a super market

O-Chan

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:41 am

O-Chan
Oulixeus
O-Chan
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus

Yeah but it's soo hard not to. If you have 5 bucks your getting alot more food at mc D's then at a super market

._. But I will persist! I musn't eat them anymore! See, I'm not overweight or anything but I'm out of shape. Any weight that I gain is actually just from my eating super un-healthy foods all the time. Like... honestly. I eat constantly. But I don't really have that high metabolism that gets rid of it for me. I just have to watch what I eat.
Otherwise, I need to hit the gym and work on all my strength. Though lately I've just been biking and doing the firefighter's workout.

-_-; I'm weird. I know.
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:17 am

Oulixeus
O-Chan
Oulixeus
O-Chan
Oulixeus

._. But I will persist! I musn't eat them anymore! See, I'm not overweight or anything but I'm out of shape. Any weight that I gain is actually just from my eating super un-healthy foods all the time. Like... honestly. I eat constantly. But I don't really have that high metabolism that gets rid of it for me. I just have to watch what I eat.
Otherwise, I need to hit the gym and work on all my strength. Though lately I've just been biking and doing the firefighter's workout.

-_-; I'm weird. I know.
Every guy eats a lot ^^ It's just well known.
Ahhh I have a high metabolism though my eating has been helter skelter as of late XP
I never work out -.- .waves the sad soul flag.

O-Chan

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:01 am

O-Chan
Oulixeus
O-Chan
Oulixeus
O-Chan
Oulixeus

-_-; I'm weird. I know.
Every guy eats a lot ^^ It's just well known.
Ahhh I have a high metabolism though my eating has been helter skelter as of late XP
I never work out -.- .waves the sad soul flag.

^_^ Aww, you're not a sad soul! You're really cool. ^_^

o_o Eat pie. If you find and obtain pie, eat it. o_o In it in memory of me. ;_; I would love to eat pie but I can't.
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games