Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Angels, Demons, Androids, and Humans {Come in Peplz!!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:49 am
((YAY!!!! blaugh .... AK! I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT AKI AND FUYU!!!! the unicorns should be mad.... maybe... nah... sweatdrop ))

Fuyu and Aki walked around outside. They came to a window and looked into the house, seeing the three angels, the demon, and the dragon.

Sora sighed and looked at Ashi. "You just rest..." she said before heading out of the house. She walked over to a nearby tree in clear view from the window.

The two unicorns padded up to Sora and layed down by her side. Fuyu fell asleep and Aki rested her head on Sora's lap. "I don't know what i'm gonna do with him," Sora said to the unicorn, staying out at the forest, deep in thought.

Star watched her sister go, then watched her from the window. She sighed and looked at Ashi. "You know she just cares about you, as do i, Zen, and Ayu," she said to the demon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:44 pm
"You guys shouldn't worry,I'll be fine I promise,"Ashi said then smiled and walked outside Ayu behind him.

Zen sighed "What am I going to do with him?"  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:45 pm
Star sighed as well and watched Ashi go. "Dunno..." she said to Zen.

Sora stared out at the forest, still thinking. Aki fell asleep with her head on Sora's lap. Fuyu woke up, laying by Sora's and Aki's side. She didn't get up, though she kept her eyes on Ashi and Ayu walking outside the house.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:42 pm
Ashi and Ayu walked into the small clearing then Ashi threw a small ball of fire which Ayu shot fire at making a small firework like expolsion

Zen walked outside and sat down  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:11 am
Star walked outside and sat down with Zen.

Sora turned to the 'firework' and smiled, then looked away from Ashi and Ayu, looking at Aki and Fuyu. i wonder if he'll ever learn...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:17 am
Ashi quickly shot ten more small fireballs which Ayu quickly shot

Zen heard the small explosions  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:43 pm
Star watched Ashi and Ayu, smiling a bit. "seems like their having fun..." she said.

Sora looked at Aki and Fuyu, then got up. When she did, the two unicorns woke up. Aki stayed with Sora while Fuyu headed over to Star and Zen. Sora got on Aki and whispered "lets head to the border" in the unicorn's ear. Aki took off happily, since it was the first time in a long time that Sora rode her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:01 am
Ashi looked at where Sora was sitting smiling and noticed she was leaving Ayu and Ashi followed behind them quietly

((You have a love stalker heart xd ))

Zen heard them leave then sighed and decided to get the medicine for Ashi ready

((lol))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:17 am
((EEP!!! STALKER!!!!!! *runs for life* lolz))

Star walked with Zen back inside. "Need any help?" she asked.

Aki stopped once they were a few feet from the border. Sora got off the unicorn and looked across the border. "i wonder why they haven't tried attacking lately..." Sora said quietly to Aki. Aki neighed softly, unsure, while Sora sighed, wishing she'd knew if the demon's were planning something. i want to be ready if they DO attack... she thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:27 am
Ashi and Ayu landed a few feet behind Sora "If you're wondering what they're waiting for then I believe I have the anwser,"

Zen nodded "We'll most likely need anything that can stop infection and bleeding,"  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:44 am
Star nodded and went out into the herb garden again. She came back with some marigold and horsetail. "will these help with infection?"

Sora turned around, shocked that Ashi had followed her, then she looked curious and confused. "What is it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:48 am
"He's waiting for us to separate then he'll go in and capture them or he's waiting......" Ashi trailed off trying not to think about that

Zen touched the herbs "Yah thanks"  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:09 pm
Star nodded. "No problem." Fuyu stood near the window, looking in and watching Star and Zen.

Sora thought for a moment, then sighed. "If he's waiting for us to seperate, then we should get back to the house with Zen and Star," she said. Aki wasn't paying attention. Instead, the unicorn was just prancing around in a small circle by Sora's side.

((silly Aki.... rofl i has an idea! i pm it to you right now!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:17 pm
Ayu happily flew behind Aki. "Yah,"Ashi said then turned around to start walking when a throwing dagger came out of no where "Shoot,"Ashi said as the dagger skimmed his shoulder.Ashi turned and saw the Major, Ayu quickly got to Ashi's side ready to attack.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:25 pm
Sora turned to the Major and the other demons. Aki stopped prancing and pointed her horn at the other demons, standing by Sora's side. Sora made a sword of light and stood in battle-ready position. "So what are you doing here, Major?" Sora half-asked, half-demanded.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff