Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:37 pm
"Alright I'll introduce you all to him....",she with a grin on her face and then thought for a moment. "What if Kiki wins....we...uh.....I don't know....???",she gave a small laugh and looked at Maura. "What are you thinking?????",she said almost nervously.
"Yes, Lero.",it said noticing that Maura meant no offense to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:26 pm
"Oh!" Maura realized she'd been so wrapped up in her thoughts, she'd spaced out with that smile on her face. "If Kiki wins, Erik will get his hair cut!" she said simply. When she first met Erik, his hair was short. They were merely children back then. But as Erik grew, he thought that cutting his hair meant conformity. Conformity meant the military. Military qualed stay the hell out of it. But Maura remembered liking his hair that way.

Erik looked ahead at Kiki ahead by what seemed about 15 meters and he knew now that it was time to get serious. He built up the charge in his legs again and instead of just using it in a burst, he kept it going. He added more power from his hands which lifted him off the ground and turned him into a streak of lightning to the naked eye. He passed Kiki again and this time, winning was certain.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:00 pm
"Erik with his hair cut...." Bachi thought about that for a moment. She liked theidea, it was obviously something he didn't want to do. And for some reason, this pleased her. "Alright, if Kiki wins, Erik cuts his hair. This pleases me," she grined.

Kiki laughed at Erik's sudden speed, she was having a little to much fun with this. "Come on Erik, you can do better then that!" Kiki said. She pushed ever so softly onto the ground with her left foot. This slight change pushed her farther ahead, not passing Erik just yet, "Hey, you hungry, I sure am. Let's get this over with. time for me to get serious," she said, her eyes narrowed and she pushed again, this time with her right foot. She was at top speed now. Kiki couldn't be seen by the naked eye, she was mearly the wind in your hair now. But you could still hear her childish laughter all the way to central.

Kiki was there, sitting on the steps waiting for Erik and the others to get there. She was inhuman. And unbeatable. Erik never stood a chance. She wasn't even out of breath. she giggled, touching her knees lightly.

((Kiki wins!))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:34 pm
Road having accurate and excellent eye sight saw Kiki. "KIKI WON~!!!!!" Road rans past Erik with her own incredible burst of speed and hugged Kiki.
"Kiki-tama won, lero!",it said proud and happy but stayed with Maura, bachi and Emmy.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:00 pm
Erik hadn't used that technique in a long time, and forgot that even with a constant flow, it only lasts an short time, and in that short time, Kiki had efeated him. Road passed him as he slowed down. He still levitated off of the ground due to the string magnetic forces at work, but was in no shape to speed off like that again. He slow floated towards Kiki and Road, not in a very good mood. He'd lost. The fact that kiki was a girl made no difference. She was no longer human. He was, but with superhuman abilities that would only take him so far. Finally, he cut the flow of electricity and landed on the ground softly. Small arcs of residual energy popped in various places of his body and it'd be pretty cool if he'd won.

Maura was running to catch up and saw that he'd lost, even using his ace in the hole. Kiki really was faster! She didn't expect at all to lose this bet. It wasn't her that was really losing though. Erik would not be happy at all. This was just adding insult to injury.

((cheater!! XP))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:02 pm
((It's not cheating XD it's Kiki's awesome half dead super powers!! ))

Kiki smiled, amused by it all. She had known the whole time she would win, but she enjoyed toying with him a bit.

Bachi started to laugh, just pictureing Erik's face when Maura told him the bad news.

((sorry it's so short))

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:43 pm
As they walked, Maura was thinking of a way to be as subtle as possible when breaking the news to Erik. She played through various senarios in her head but none seemed to come out right. Well, she'd figure it out. They were only about another 100 feet from the building anyway.

"Well this was all a dirty trick! Forcing me into competition and beating me. To place I don't even want to go into no less! This sucks!" he said kicking a stone near his foot. "What could be worse?" he thought smoothing his hair back.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:17 pm
"How about Maura losing a bet and since she lost you know have to cut your hair....",Road said with a snicker from behind them. "Don't get mad at her.....it was my fault the bet happened......,Road said defending Maura in case Erik snapped at her.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:25 pm
Erik looked up at her quickly. His ind raced frantically and he could see her up ahead. "Don't say stuff like that! You'll give her ideas! She's been wanting my hair cut for years and I'm not about to lose it!" he thought. Erik took the mentioning of a bet as just a hypothetical situation. He ran his fingers through his hair, letting it cascade over his eyes a little.

Maura and the others had caught up to them and she was feeling the guilt already. She knew he'd hate her, even with the defense of the other girls. "Congrats Kiki! Nice one!" she congratulated. She then looked at Erik and stared at him for a moment.

"What's wrong? Feeling sorry for me? Well don't be. It was just a stupid race. Nothing serious, right?" he said flatly.

"I'm so sorry Erik, please don't hate me!" she said hugging him. "I bet Road that if you lost you cut your hair!!" she shouted. She hugged him tighter and waited for his response.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:00 am
Road bite her tongue holding back her shriek of laughter wanting to get out at Erik,s facial expression of his hair getting. She finally fell over laughing after Maura just told him he was getting his hair cut.
"Lero.....",it said with a sigh and shook its head at its Master.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:46 pm
Kiki held in a laugh, she didn't want to be rude. But Erik's face..it was to much, even for Kiki. "*cough* Well, I didn't expect this," she smiled.

Bachi looked at Erik, he looked so sad. "Does he really have to go through with it? I mean, your joking right Road?" Bachi asked, hopeful. But it didn't look good for Erik.

"Oh dear...this could be trouble," Kiki smiled. She'd wait to see what happens. She wouldn't butt in until she had too.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:28 pm
Erik looked around and saw that this was no joke. Every word was true. He just want to believe that the words were so. He sighed and wrapped his arms around Maura. "No I don't hate you. I never could. I never have and I never will. And to prove it, I'll do it!" he said softly.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:00 pm
"Maura????",Road said quietly tugging on the older girl's shirt. "Can I cut his hair for him??? I won't mess it I promise!",she said staring up at the older girl with a sweetest and most innocent look on her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:58 am
Maura gripped Erik's shirt, overjoyed that Erik's love was unwavering. She turned her head showing one teary eye to Road. "No. I'll do it. I know how to...I used to when we lived at the orphange. Just give me some scissors and a razor," Maura said. She pushed herself away from Erik and faced the others. "At least let him have dinner with his hair one last time. Then I'll do it."

Erik looked behind him, staring at the seemingly harmless building. "Let's just get this over with..."  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:13 pm
Kiki couldn't help but smile. She was so close to playing the piano now, it made her giddy. "Oh! I'm just so excited to play! I have this wonderful song stuck in my head, that I just can't get out!" Kiki said, almost gliding up the stairs.

Bachi smiled after her, pleased. 'Are you sure you'll be alright going in there Erik?' Bachi asked. "Does he really have to cut his hair? I mean, it is a bit unreasonable," Bachi pointed out.

"I think Erik will look cute with hid hair short," Kiki said, walking over to him and flipping his hair from his face with a smile. "See, now we can see your eyes," she said. "Tell ya what, sence Erik has to get his hair cut. I'll pin my hair out of my face from now on. 'k?" Kiki said, though the thought made her nervous "Or perhaps a hair cut myself? With what little hair I have I mean," she smiled.

The thought of Kiki showing off her face to others scared Bachi. That would mean other people would see how beautiful she was. She felt herself go pale. Kiki would become much more popullair with the man now.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff