Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Golden Palace Central
~~~~~~**NEW MEMBERS COME HERE!!!**~~~~~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

URL-Length

Dapper Gekko

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:16 am
Welcome kittygirl to neko heaven biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:58 am
who i am: m name is deathismylife9 also known as AngelOfDeath1994 on another site.
about me:Im a sg artist which means i draw sids like the one in mine im getting better at it i like to play my gituar and listin to music alot but thats me =)  

deathismylife9

Kengou24

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:15 am
Hey im Kengou24 i just joined so im new. I like to do a whole lot of asian stuff & tricking  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:34 am
I'm The Ronin Hiyori Kisaragi please just call me Hiyori

well i like to watch anime my top 4 anime characters are:
1. Gintoki Sakata
2. Kisuke Urahara
3. Kakashi Hatake
4. Roy Mustang
and well yeah just send me a message if you want to know more about me ok =^_^=  

iSakata Gin

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:40 am
Welcome to the guild death, Kengou24, & Ronin! We hope that you will like hanging out here with us bunch of crazy & friendly people. Have fun, check out all the topics we have to offer to post in, post often & remain active. Also stop here often to help welcome others. Looking forward to all your comments. Cya around~  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:46 am
Welcome to the guild everyone! <3  

pretty hate machine

Toxic Nymph

17,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Generous 100

Si_co_bee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:58 am
ok so heres my RE-introduction post lol

im Christie (you can call me Chris if you like) and im 18. Im engaged to an amazing army man (we were high school sweethearts) and we are expecting a baby due June 18th (14 days after my own birthday WOO rofl ). We are gettin ready to be stationed in either germany or austrailia... they havent decided which yet. So yeah thats my life in a nut shell.

My interests include Volleyball, some anime shows (Sailor Moon being my fave), Architecture, and lots of computer games.

I hope to make lots of friends with similar interests.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:35 pm
Hello ^^

You can call me Ivy biggrin I'm looking forward to posting in this guild - it looks a lot of fun ^^ I'm also intrigued by the Neko Heaven idea 3nodding I really appreciate the invite heart  

IvyStarling

lacus889

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:54 pm
Hi, my name is lacus889
or just lacus if u want, im new(in the guild) and i hope to meet some new ppl ^^
i like music and art and stuff like that ~^^~
hope to meet you and i think i will try to be active and post often, if im not busy with my own guild and stuff.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:25 am
Hi Si_co_bee, Ivy & lacus, welcome to the guild. We all hope to get to know you better, so post often & try to remain active. Check all topics out & don't be afraid to jump in anywhere. Stop back here often to welcome others. Cya!  

Misty Marina

URL-Length

Dapper Gekko

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:56 am
Welome death, Kengou24, Ronin, Christine, Ivy and Lacus to neko heaen!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:25 am
Hi i'm Neko Nails i'm neko crazy and i love video games. i hope to meet allot of other nekos and maybe have a zomg party with em  

Neko Nails

Wheezing Smoker

4,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lady Lissalynn

King Strawberry

15,475 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:54 am
I want to apologize for not welcoming anyone lately. I haven't been around much and I can only make a few posts here and there. So to everyone that has joined the guild after me, welcome to the guild and I am sorry for not saying hello and welcome before now.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:20 pm
I am ava, of the hatake clan, i drink blood, but dont be scared, for i only drink if permission is granted, and i am wildly insane with love for bothe genders, so to say, i am bi.  

-Rainbow Artist Ava-

xX-helsinki-lintu-Xx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:31 pm
Hello I am dwindal, I am a 15 year old guitarist from england. I've been very busy recording with my band at the moment, but I always have time for Gaia. Im a nice person aslong as your nice to me. I don't judge a book by its cover, but be warned if the book gives me a paper cut then it will be burned to ashes. twisted  
Golden Palace Central

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games