Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
When the Sun goes Down (xXMatthewFangXx & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:37 am
Matthew grinned, his senses instantly picking something up, he was gone in a flash, draining an antalope in seconds, he came back blood drippping down his body, he took off his shirt on the way back and smiled as he skidded to a stop, slamming into a treee he knocked it over. "Uh. Sorry." He said shyly as he looked at them. Smiling. "Mmm, El, there's a whole herd of Antalope coming from that area." He said taking both there hands and pulling them towards where he was talking about.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:29 am
Cassidy woke to find the house empty. She peered at the note, explaining thirst and she nodded knowingly. But her stomach growled. She rolled out of bed and walked down stairs to the kitchen. It was empty of any sort of food. She growled angrily and wrote a note, hoped into her car and drove to the store.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:47 am
Matthew stopped, he could smell Cassidy, he wasn't thristy anymore so he ran to the store skidding to a stop he dove into her car and sat in the front seat awaiting her return.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:03 pm
Cassidy left the store with about 3 bags of groceries for herself and placed them in the trunk. She walked around to the front seat and screeched seeing Matthew there. She glared and hit him gently as she opened the door. "That's not funny! I scare very easily."  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:40 pm
He blushed as he looked at her, gentlly he lookd down sadly, he hadn't ment to scare her. "I-I'm sorry Cassidy...I just- I didn't mean to scare you." She stutterd pathticly as he looked at his shoes, twidling his thumbs in his lap he sofly reached over and took her key's starting the car, he looked at her apoligeticaly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:16 pm
Cassidy smiled softly and gently stroked his cheek. "It's okay sweetheart!" She whispered, kissing his forehead gently. "I still love you no matter what." She said confidently.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:33 pm
He looked at her, a soft smile braking apon his slender face, he leaned over and kissed her cheek. "I love you to Cassidededede." He smirked as he made a chicide noise. Grinning. "Can I dirve? Or do you nto trust me with yoru car?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:53 pm
Cassidy giggled. "That's cute!" She commented going around and climbing in the passengers side. "Sure thing hunny. You can drive my car. I trust you with all my being." She said with a firm nod.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:56 am
He looked at her smiling. "Bad idea, I might kill you." He said as he kissed her softly. "We all know I'm an idoit." He said chuckling softly as he backe dout, quickly driving down the highway. "Your cars slow." He frowned, he was at top speed, but it wasn't fast enough for him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:37 am
Cassidy sighed. "It's very fast... you're just impatient." She reasoned, smiling a bit. "And I don't believe you'd kill me... You love me far to much to do such a thing." She beamed and gently rested her hand on his leg. "I kind of miss you as a human..." She whispered softly. "You were so cute an cuddly."  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:19 pm
He smiled softly. "No, it's slow." He said chuckling as he looked at her. "And I don't trust myself...Still...I never will...I don't want to be another Jordan, ever." He slammed on the brakes, diving infront of her so she wouldn't get hurt as small ducks befan to cross. He smiled as he kissed her softly. "That was a close one."He frowned slightly as he looked at her..."What's that supposued to me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:58 am
Cassidy sighed softly, then suddenly jerked forward into him. "Ow." She murmered. "You're hard." She commented with a giggle. She kissed him back lovingly. "Nothing hun." She whispered, kissing him more.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:22 am
Matthew chuckled. "Yeah I know, my whole body's like apermnate erection." He said as he kissed her forhead. "No Cassidy..You said I used to be so cute and cudly...Used to be..what's that supposued to me?" He asked feeling slightly hurt as he looked at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:38 pm
Cassidy raised her eyebrows. "I think I like you being hard!" She teased playfully. "Oh hun. I was just thinking about when you weren't hard... so warm, squishy. Now I'm the squishy warm one and you the hard cold one. That is all I meant darling." She kissed him gently. "You are still my loveable dragon. And I love you."  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:45 am
"Actully, did you know that te warmest parts of your body are inbtween yoru legs and under your arm pits." He said as he stuck his hand inbtween his thights playfuly. "Burr." He kissed her nose. "Well I like being not so fragile..It was odd having you be the stronger, more superior one..I felt like a baby." He said sighing softly. "I wish I was a kid again.." As soon as he said that he phased into a small boy. "C-cassidy?" Came out his high squeeky voice. "Is this a vampire thing?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff