Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
British Gaians... show your faces! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spatterdash

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:56 pm
Invictus_88
Spatterdash
Invictus_88

Top stuff! What are those goggles? They look very 1920's RAF.

"Hallo Blue Charlie, this is Red Zero! I sent down two Jerries and young Teddy caught a blighty one in the leg poor chap!"

They quite possibly are - they're flying goggles bought from the army surplus section in Ireland. I always wanted to be a Spitfire pilot when I was little...

Correction unnecessary, Invictus. Irish is a shop in the town near where I live. Used to sell camping gear; these days it's mainly stuff for skater kids, but it has an army surplus section.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:03 pm
Spatterdash
Invictus_88
Spatterdash
Invictus_88

"Hallo Blue Charlie, this is Red Zero! I sent down two Jerries and young Teddy caught a blighty one in the leg poor chap!"

They quite possibly are - they're flying goggles bought from the army surplus section in Ireland. I always wanted to be a Spitfire pilot when I was little...

Correction unnecessary, Invictus. Irish is a shop in the town near where I live. Used to sell camping gear; these days it's mainly stuff for skater kids, but it has an army surplus section.

Damn!

gonk

You know, that's the first time I've corrected something that was right. From this point forward, I'll have absolute faith in your presentation. Sorry about that. I'm a bit embarassed really.

confused  

Invictus_88
Captain

whathedickens

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:41 pm
Ha...brill goggles, Spatterdash. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:34 am
Invictus_88
Spatterdash
Invictus_88
Spatterdash
Invictus_88

Damn!

gonk

You know, that's the first time I've corrected something that was right. From this point forward, I'll have absolute faith in your presentation. Sorry about that. I'm a bit embarassed really.

confused

Don't fuss yourself. I'd always wondered what happened when two people of equal pedantry met - it's as I suspected, they cancel each other out.  

Spatterdash

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:24 pm
Picture!

User Image

Damn I look bad there, but hey, no makeup, so I look like I always do.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:48 pm
Angilwingz
Picture!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you look bad where does that leave the rest of us?
Lucky pretty person.  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 4:42 pm
ice_illusion
Angilwingz
Picture!

Lucky pretty person.
sweatdrop I meant the zits on my forehead. I got them from the Mosh pit at the MCR concert. It may take a few good years to properly wash all the sweat from that day off.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:34 am
Angilwingz
ice_illusion
Angilwingz
Picture!

Lucky pretty person.
sweatdrop I meant the zits on my forehead. I got them from the Mosh pit at the MCR concert. It may take a few good years to properly wash all the sweat from that day off.

EWWWWWW MCR! You have just lost cool points.

You are the weakest link, goodbye.

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:05 pm
Timeless Visage
Angilwingz
ice_illusion
Angilwingz
Picture!

Lucky pretty person.

Well I happen to know that the guild captain also went to the MCR concert, meaning it's you who have lost the cool points, see ya.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:05 am
Angilwingz
Timeless Visage
Angilwingz
ice_illusion
Angilwingz
Picture!

Lucky pretty person.

Well I happen to know that the guild captain also went to the MCR concert, meaning it's you who have lost the cool points, see ya.

Psh. Who said that Invictus was cool? ~Looks around the guild.~ I haven't heard it, uhm... ever. And MCR is emo trash. They have no talent. Listen to older stuff. 'cause EW, this entire decade just sucks some serious a**.

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

LLT

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:22 am
Timeless Visage
Angilwingz
Timeless Visage
Angilwingz
ice_illusion
Angilwingz
Picture!

Lucky pretty person.

Psh. Who said that Invictus was cool? ~Looks around the guild.~ I haven't heard it, uhm... ever. And MCR is emo trash. They have no talent. Listen to older stuff. 'cause EW, this entire decade just sucks some serious a**.

Who cares if they like MCR. It's just a band and "older stuff" can suck just as much.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:02 am
My Chemical Romance? >_>

It's a bit dorky of you all to measure your street cred in 'cool points'. Coolness is an indiscrete variable, duh.  

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:22 pm
LLT
Timeless Visage
Angilwingz
Timeless Visage
Angilwingz

Who cares if they like MCR. It's just a band and "older stuff" can suck just as much.

No, I've never heard a band so blatantly emo and untalented as them. It makes me cringe. Does he call that singing, by the way?

Foetus in Fetu: XP LOSS OF COOL POINTS!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:51 pm
Timeless Visage

Psh. Who said that Invictus was cool? ~Looks around the guild.~ I haven't heard it, uhm... ever.

Now now, you're not one to be passing judgment like that.You just move in the wrong circles..
wink  

Invictus_88
Captain

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:50 am
Timeless Visage
Foetus in Fetu: XP LOSS OF COOL POINTS!

Too cool to care.  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games