Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Vampire Invasion (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a RP topic? (tell me the truth don't lie please)
  Yeah it's great!!!
  It's ok
  It could use a little work
  No F**king way it completely sucks!
View Results

horselover1009

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:54 pm
Cheza and Tsume both jump back away from the spreading ring of fire that burned all of the monsters. As the ring slowly expanded they both jumped into a low tree and wait while the person inside the ring slowly became visible.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:18 am
"aghhhhhhhh burn burn burn mwahahahahahahahaha DIE." stops the fire and mutilates the rest beating them to death all the while laughing and screaming die.  

Shegurei-sensei

horselover1009

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:03 pm
Shocked at the guys enjoyment for killing the monsters they both draw their weapons ready to defend themselves if necessary. Neither of the two had yet to get a clear look at his face. " Damn he looks so familiar" Cheza whispered to Tsume. " I know what you mean. I guess we'll know for sure when and if he stops acting like a crazed killer." Tsume said a shiver going down his spine at the thought at having to fight this insane guy.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:09 pm
Fawkes stood, figuring it would be a while til Jan came around. He looked around. "Might as well check the place out..." he muttered, starting towards what seemed to be the kitchen. Half-way there, he stopped. "Wait... Where'd everyone go?"  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Shegurei-sensei

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:44 am
*Looks at his hands "No ever since that lab iv never been the same no why me argh"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:47 pm
Tsume and Cheza's eyes widened when they heard him talk about the lab. " Did he just say what I think he said ?" she asked Tsume not believing that this guy had anything to do with the lab at all. " Yeah I think he just did," he responded. Jumping down from the tree they were in Tsume and Cheza slowly approached to guy. " Hey! Wait it's that guy!" she spat at getting a closer look at the guy. " Wait Cheza I think i know him some how." he responded to her hostility towards the guy. Tsume got a closer look at his face studying it to see if it was one of their old friends that had somehow been turned into a vampire during the accident.  

horselover1009

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:39 pm
((hey guys im bac my comp didnt work that while time >.< but im bac now......were do i come in??))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:26 pm
Sayuki-Uchiha
((where do i come in??))

((Cheza and Tsume are off somewhere else, so giving Fawkes something to do would be appreciated sweatdrop Without you and Sareno, it's been rather boring on my end crying sweatdrop ))  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:23 pm
((aw im srry.......just pretend i have been in the corner in the same room....and u probably just noticed me or sumthin.....if u want i can put somethign first i just never put it in the rigth words lol XD i can never say anything rigth in the begining XD lol))

Makaia sat in the corner quietly as they all seemed to dissaper  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:41 pm
((aw, that's okay ^^ I'll see what I can do))

Frowning, Fawkes looked around. "Well, damn..." Guess I scared everyone off... he thought, sighing. As he turned towards the kitchen again, he spotted a small, black-haired girl in the corner. He stopped, again, and turned to face her. "When did you get there?"  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:01 pm
she jumped when a voice eckoed into her ears, she reaxed again as she sat in the corner "i been here........im waiting for Ian to get bac..........who are you anyways???" she said in a low voiced that barley was able to be heard  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:22 pm
Fawkes scratched his head, laughing nervously as he walked over to the girl. "To tell you the truth," he said, sitting beside her, "I'm not quite sure. I'm hoping that she can tell me," he finished, motioning to Jan. "But, as long as she's alseep, she's not saying much, is she?" He grinned at her.  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:18 pm
"She needs to tell you??? Shouldnt you know who you are more than anyone else???" she said a bit puzzled as she scooted away a bit, not trusting him  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:10 pm
He looked back at Jan, his grin vanishing. "Well, you would think, wouldn't you? But, I don't remember anything about anything. Hell, I had to find an ID card to even know what my name is. The thing is," he continued, his eyes narrowing in concentration, "when I saw her earlier, I started having flashbacks of some sort... So," he said, looking back at Kai, "I figured she had to be important to me somewhere along the way, and that, being an important person, she'd be able to tell me something." Noticing the distance between them he smirked slightly, chuckling. "I don't bite, you know... At, least, not too hard."  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:59 pm
Kai sat in a corner waiting for someone to come her way "I can smell you. So come out!!" She said  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff