Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:19 am
(actually I think the outfit I'm wearing only cost like 3-4k maybe? the back ground isn't that much and together the beard and jacket probably cost like 1,024 or comething like that xp )  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:23 pm
User Imagehi im new can i be mewkit?? im snow white and have blue eyes im blind and here is a pic of me  

Winters Harmony

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:25 pm
(coolness, welcome to Snowclan! I'm Cinderstar, but here I'm Tigereyes!)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:39 pm
Crystalstar jumped off of Frostheart, "I'm sorry...I-I don't know what came over me." She bowed her head, keeping her anger under control, she had to do this for Snowstar. "Please forgive me."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:35 am
((Welcome Mewkit! I'm Bearclaw, deputy here))

((But right now I'm playing a different cat))

Frostheart sniffed, suspicion glinting in her blue eyes. "What made you change your mind?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:08 am
When Tigereyes entered the camp she spoted CLovershadow, "Clovershadow!" She wailed, then charged, he claws unsheathed showing the dried blood from Dipper.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:12 am
Clovershadow didn't even flinch. "I'm done with you." He hissed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:01 am
When Tigereyes heard those words she lost it, she felt her body tremble, but it was no longer her body, the real Tigereyes had retreated deep inside herself, wailing in her empty body. Tigereyes jumped on top of Clovershadow her eye's glazed over. Tigereyes started to slash at Clovershadow. "you will pay!" She hissed over and over again.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:08 am
Clovershadow shoved her off. "Go away! Leave me alone! I hate you!" He ran into the Warrior den.

((Heh, he reminds me of a teenager.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:31 am
(erg! u do not have a choice my little friend!!! for u are going to DIE!!! lol jk)
Tigereyes chased after him. "fight me you coward!" She yowled. When she entered the den she then started wildly slashing everywhere. "Clovershadow fight me!!" She hissed.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:05 pm
Clovershadow turned to her and slashed her face, just hard enough to make her pause for a moment. "Sometimes not fighting is stronger than fighting." He looked away from her. "I'm not going to fight you, Tigereyes. I love you too much." He whispered.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:03 pm
Crystalstar thought quickly, "I was to angry to look at the good side of this. Together we could take over the forest." She hated saying this, but she had to.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:27 pm
Tigereyes froze, her eye's flickered. Tigereyes shook her head again. "you think I love you?" She sneared. Tigereyes stalked forward "do you think I CARE?" Tigereyes unsheathed her claws again, blood started to drip from the face wound. Tigereyes bared her teeth and leaped forward. "I DON"T CARE ABOUT YOU!!!! I DON"T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING ANYMORE!!!!" She screeched. Tigereyes eyes teared up as she jumped. I don't mean it. . . Tigereyes said within herself, I love you to Clovershadow. . . I love you with all my heart, I've love you since the day you said you would come with me to Snowclan. . . Tigereyes pinned Clovershadow to the ground and bit into his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:38 am
((Remember, you can't kill him just yet. He needs to be around for the big battle.))

Clovershadow sat up, knocking Tigereyes over, and slumped out of the warrior den, ignoring all the gasps of the other cats, and walked into the medicine cat den. "I have a sholder injury." He mewed calmly. "Can you help heal it?"  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:59 am
(lol I know! I just find it funny that he just simply walks away xp )
Tigereyes spat out blood, and rushed out of the den. She opened her mouth, she caught his scent comeing from the medicen cat den. Tigereyes was about to charge after him again. But the Tigereyes inside her had opened up a little. "no!" Tigereyes whispered to herself. "leave him alone." Tigereyes sighed. "good by Clovershadow. . . .i guess. . . you don't want me to be with you anymore." Tigereyes got up and wobbled into the snowy trees.  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games