Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:22 pm
She smiled as she titled her head back and looked at mimicry " Mimicry, when did you get back? " She was suprised that she hadn't heard him behind her. usually she could hear someone , but the fact that she hadn't this time worried her a bit  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:47 pm
Mimicry shrugged, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "Not that long ago. I just had to stop myself from interrupting you. I love to hear you sing." He smiled. "So far, everything is going good. I do have to keep a certain focus to make sure things stay according to plan."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:15 pm
User Image

((I did a terrible job on both drawing, but I really don't like Jasper. Anyways, I tried and now you guys have an idea.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:17 pm
She crawled over at sat in his lap " Really? " She was a bit flaterred that anyone like her singing. Of course no one had heard her sing . She had only sung to herself while she was alone  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:21 pm
((I'll work on the others. Though I wanted to ask if Nana wouldn't mind drawing the Hatter for me.))

Mimicry nodded. "Yes, I enjoy it very much. It was the last thing I heard when I...and it has relaxed me ever since. That's probably why I was so worried about seeing you. I would lose my self to your loveliness."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:29 pm
The Night Faery
MadHattard
"Of course." He replied, holding onto her tightly before picking up speed. He could already spot the entrance just up ahead.
((Night!)

"There it is," Nana said, now seeing the entrance to the great Circle as well.
....Now seeing the entrance....
"That's not right. The entrance is right there, in plain sight. It's not supposed to be like that." Her voice choked. "Something is very wrong."

Jasper nodded and sped up to land infron of the entrance.  

MadHattard

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:46 pm
((of course I will! you want the Hatter and Tick? and those drawings are SO not bad at all, I love them!!!))

They landed in front of the entrance and Nana immediately was moving ahead of Jasper and going through the tunnel in the orange rock wall. "This isn't right, this isn't right," she said softly, shaking her head and searching the walls and floor of the long passageway for signs of what might have happened. "Where is the guard Jabberwocky?" she wondered. They were nearing the entrance to the Circle, and she could hear no footsteps.
There it was. Lying curled in its side-passageway, the Jabberwocky was quietly nursing a wound on its forefoot, covered in many more and surrounded by dead card soldiers. Nana gasped at the sight and knelt beside the poor creature to start healing it. The process didn't take as long as it had on the humans-- she was more practiced at this-- and she had the Jabberwocky mostly healed before she decided to stop and come back when she was better rested.
She stood up and went back to Jasper. "Hold my hand," she said. "I'm scared of what's inside the Circle."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:29 am
Jasper eyed the Jabberwocky warily. It was, afterall, the Jabberwocky that fought with him earlier. Taking Nana's hand, he led her slowly into the Circle.  

MadHattard

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:31 am
Nana let out a whimper and buried her face in Jasper's shoulder. It was a bloodbath. Bodies of cards and Guardians were strewn everywhere. The badly wounded were lined up against the walls, with a very few less-battered survivors tending to them. "Jasper!" she cried mournfully. "Oh, Jasper, what have I done?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:07 am
Jasper wrapped his arm around her. "Come now, keep yourself together alittle longer. Let's help." He said, taking her hand and making their way towards the wounded to aid them.  

MadHattard

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:11 am
Tick-Tock sat up from her nap, wrapping the Hatter's coat tightly around her. Sitting up on her knees, she crawled towards the edge of the water, the Caterpillar and Nera minding their own business as she stared at her reflection, running her fingers over the water and watching the ripples.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:37 am
Nana nodded and went along with him to help the wounded. The first man they came across was the one who had shown them to their room, and he looked at Nana with a hate so pure it almost glimmered in his eyes. She bit her lip and looked to Jasper for reassurance, and then knelt down beside the Guardian. "I'm going to heal you," she said softly.
"I don't... want... help from a traitor." He spat the last word like poison, blood coming out of his mouth as he did so. Nana almost burst into tears right there, but she kept herself together and began working on a long, deep gash in his side, her words slowly but surely knitting the wound together, the Guardian too exhausted to protest any more.
~~~
The Hatter woke up the moment Tick-Tock broke contact. He scanned the dark landscape as soon as his head was clear-- a habit he had developed looking for card soldiers-- and stood up himself. He quietly followed Tick-Tock out to the water and crouched beside her. "Hello," he said with a smile. "Done sleeping?"

The Night Faery
Captain

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:42 am
Tick-Tock nodded. "Yes, I was just thinking is all..." she said, flicking a bit of water at the Hatter.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:49 am
"Eep!" the Hatter said, raising his hand to shield his face. The droplets sank into his checkered glove and he smiled triumphantly. "Ha-ha. What were you thinking about?" He leaned in closer, making his eyes big and pleading. "A penny for your thoughts?"  

The Night Faery
Captain

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:54 am
Tick-Tock giggled. "Well...everything is so different now. I feel so alive now that I have this body. I know I'm alive, but...oh, you know what I mean." She sighed and laid back in the grass. "I can feel the dampness of the grass now...and the softness of your skin...and lips. It's a wonderful feeling."  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games