Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The East Data Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:44 pm

As the tamers layed there on their boat Kaizer started to sight.
"*Sigh* Man am I bored hey Draco are you tring to avoid my question where were you?"
"Kaizer don't worry about lets ask him later.OK."
"Ok I'm just starting to get bored on this."
"I know, I'm a little bored as well. When we were planning on coming here I was hoping it wasen't going to be because of a mission."
"Yeah thats right Emperor Greymon I thought the samething. Hey everyone where are we going next?"
Kaizer said it as if he was going to pass out from boredom.
(Man why am I always left out of the good stuff.)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:07 pm

User Image
Kiro Mishima
The Burning White Spirit

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kiro scratched the back of his head. He looked up at Chris and said. "Fine I'm coming with you....DynamoPlug you push the boat to C4 while I go to B3." Kiro then hoped of the boat. "Got it!" DynamoPlug started yo push the boat. "You coming Chris?" Kiro said as he saw Chris on his flying Digimon "*Sigh* You don't need to fly....walking is better for you..." Kiro then chuckled for a bit.

Kiro walked to B3

Spirit boat pushed to C4

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

KiroMishima
Crew

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:25 pm

(Wouldn't you be walking on water?)

Chris looked ahead and nodded to Kiro "Lets move" He said as they headed for Marcus and whoever was with him. Once they neared them he smiled slightly ignoring the feeling that something was wrong "Marcus!" He yelled.

[Chris to B3]
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:26 pm

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

xxxx"Ow, ow, ow, ow, OOWWWW!!!!" Void whined continuously as the crab attacked her. "YOU PUNK!!! Now I'm mad!!! ICE CLAW!!!" Void crossed her arms and concentrated as her claws began to extend with an icy coding. She then charged in towards Crabmon and began slicing at the digimon's face and body, being sure to avoid the crab's pincers.

Marcus watched as Void held here own against the digimon, fighting back the urge to wipe out the obstacle with their new power. "Make this quick... Void, we're got to find this memory." He would cross his arms and tap his feet, losing patience in the senseless fight. He was unaware of the fact that he was about to be approached.

ChaosWargreymon looked over the horizon and frowned, feeling an unwelcoming presence drawing near. He looked out to the water, holding Kira and Marcus's boat over his broad, armored shoulder. His fist would clench in frustration from the lack of suitable action.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

((Sorry, Neo... they're kind of diverting away from the event sweatdrop I feel that this is my fault... Remember what I said, Chris... hehehehe))

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

DTI TourneyProctor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:16 am

((B3--> B4))

Alter, Angewomon, and Piedmon make their way across the island and stop once they reach the end of the island. Alter glances across the ocean and hears the sounds of a whirlpool. He then looks back wonder where Kirashimu and Marcus were. "I wonder where our ship is."

Ruby, the angewomon flies up a bit to check on something, "Alter... there's a ship approaching, think it's them?"

"Not a clue, let's check it out... come Piedmon."Piedmon nods and follows after Alter as they go to check on the ship.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:17 am

Kyo looked over at the island were Kiro was pointing.
"Gah! Marcus!" Kyo cheerd.
at that moment Kyo felt a chill go down his spine.
"Kiro your right theres something wrong with him." Kyo said as his voice filled with panic.

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:04 pm

"The power of thunder won't work. Not only is salt not a natural conductor, but it is far to large to do anything to MetalSeadramon. No. Aegisdramon should be able to help us through. His holy power will lead us on to victory!"
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:56 pm

Alex quickly reprimands Ghoulmon.
"What the heck!? You can't just go around swatting people."
Ghoulmon, doesn't seem to care.
"So? The boy was a fool anyway. I believe I did us a service. After all, he is the one who went on a drunken tirade, and almost killed you."
Alex quickly answers back while he processes what Ghoulmon said at the same time.
"Yeah, but-!"
Alex is surprised that Ghoulmon actually made a good point, but he refuses to listen to Ghoulmon's logic.
"W-well once I get him out of there, you're apologizing!"
Ghoulmon is actually stunned by Alex's answer.
"I will do no such thing! He can stay down there for all I care."
Alex cannot believe the way Ghoulmon is acting. It outrages him.
"Ghoulmon!"
Alex realizes that this isn't the time for arguing and instead of taking action against Ghoulmon, he hands Chibomon to Kazu's Veemon and jumps into the water after Lance.
Alex can see Lance in the water and swimms down to him, attempting to pull him up.(Can you see in salt water, or does that not matter in the digital world?)

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:19 pm

(Its ok Liger)
Kaizer Omega

The Dark Flame Tamer

Can you see them? The Dark Flames!

As the other Tamers went to a near by island Kaizer gotten even more bored from waiting.
"Ok well just in case something happens lets get ready." "Ok! Kaizer are you ready."
"Yes I am!"
Emperor Greymon De-digivoled inside of the digivice back into Agunimon.
"Alright!!! H Spirit of Fire Evolution!!!"
"Alright! Agunimon!!!"
As digi code covered the tamer he merged with his partner to form Agunimon.
"Now lets hope something interesting happens."
"Well everyone if yall want to go and help Marcus we don't mind we will go search for the memory. But good luck."
Why can't you see them? The Dark Flames are swallowing me into the Darkness!!!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:42 pm

Kazu took the Chibomon and watched Alex dive into the water after Lance. He knew he would have done the same, but he'd probably have left it until he was sure Lance had learned his lesson.
"Don't worry little guy, we're almost there..." He said petting the Chibomon and reassuring him. He turned to face the island, the was the same noise he heared earlier... He hoped it wasn't aggressive. Especially with the little digimon around.
"Mermaimon go and give Alex a hand with Lance ok?"
Mermaimon nodded and swum after Alex, after catching up she grabbed onto Lance's left arm and smiled at Alex waiting for him to grab the other so they could more easiy pull him up.

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:17 pm

User Image

You must choose which direction to go to after I post what occured in your last area. If something happened, you may choose to ingore it unless stated otherwise. You must find the boss of the area and claim the memory. On your way you may encounter distressed digimon who may give you clues in exchange for help, or digimon that would love a battle. If you are within one area from another team, you may attack them. Any person in the group can choose to move the boat. Please designate where you are moving to using the coordinates.
Knights: B2
Spirits: B3
Great Angels: B3
Solos: F3

The Knights would happen experience more problems. Suddenly the found something clinging onto the back of their boat, "Give me the Chibomon and nobody gets hurt!" the digimon said sinisterly. Upon closer look it was a Marine Devimon. Just as the Chibomon started to get calm, he lost control again. He wept, sobbed, and scremed loudly, "Wahhh!!! Don't let him eat me!!! I'm gonna dieee!!!" The little Chibomon huddled closer to Kazu, crying loudly in fear. The Crabmon winced at all of the scratches that were being dealt upon him. He fought back, scratching and pinching the Snow Agumon with his pincers. Kirashimu looked at the Spirits coming towards them, "Oh great, more company."

[I love this Chibomon XD I smell him appearing in a contest soon ^^]
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:40 pm

Alex grabs Lance's right arm, and with Mermaimon, he succesfully pulls Lance to the surface. Alex gasps for breath when they break the surface.
"Mermaimon, help me get him in the boat please."
Alex attempts to roll Lance into the boat, but needs Mermaimon's support in getting him over all the way.
Ghoulmon doesn't hesitate and attacks the evil digimon.
"How about we don't give him to you, and you get hurt! "Explosion eye!" A yellow laser is shot out of the eye on his right palm, aimed at Marine devimon.
(Note: Ghoulmon is behind marine devimon, because he was trailing the boat, and marine devimon grabbed it putting him in between Ghoulmon and the boat facing away from Ghoulmon. Plz consider that in your reaction.)

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:29 pm

Lance starts to regain concious and sees the Marinedevimon, '' Not this guy agian... '' Lance remembers during his journey he had to battle a Marinedevimon, '' Meteormon teach him a lesson! '' Meteormon breaks the rocks and heads straigth down in the form of a meteor.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:43 pm

Kazu moves swifty to the back of the boat, hugging the little digimon closer.
"It's be ok buddy, we've got you covered. Mermaimon!"
Mermaimon finished helping roll Lance into the boat before swimming deeper, she then swam towards the surface as fast as she could, after breaking the surface of the water she spun her anchor around, creating a replica.
"Northern Cross Bomber! You'll leave that poor digimon alone!" she cried out firing the replica at the Marine Digimon, she was sure to aim for his mid-torso region so as to not damage the boat.

Kazu petted the Chibomon and covered him over a little bit with his jacket to keep him warm.
"It's ok Chibomon, Mermaimon, Alex, Ghoulmon, Lance and Meteormon will make sure you stay safe ok?" He smiled warmly at the baby digimon.

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

endinglight

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:50 pm

((@Komi No worries, I figure it's the least I could do to extend a little courtesy to a fellow guild member and tamer. ^^ Not quite, the digimemories are a device used back in one of the digimon manga. You can see some more info about them here.))

-Kaz blinked as the small Otamamon moved out of it's way to come over and challenge him. He looked over his shoulder where his only visible digimon was hovering lightly. The large susanoomon was mirroring its tamer's look of incredulity. After a little bit Kaz shrugged and said, "Well okay then, I guess, but I'm going to have my friend here dedigivolve to make things a bit more fair." His words shook susanoomon out of his confused and baffled state who nodded.
-"Are you sure about this? I mean it's not like we couldn't just as easily ignore him and keep going..." Kaz turned and gave him a sharp stare which made it rather clear that they were going to humor the small digimon. With a sigh Susanoomon started to glow with the light of digivolution and his form shrank back through its rather convoluted digivolutions((I went back and edited the post I had reserved in my tamer profile to show the digivolution routes I use for the digimon I RP with, you can see it here)). The light cleared and Vixen (the renamon) stood there with her mysterious pendant glinting around her neck. The power contained in the pendant had long since been absorbed, but Vixen wore it all the same. Vixen stood on the prow of the boat's helm, arms folded, waiting for Otamamon to make the first move.
Otamamon's head popped out of the water as it called out its attack, "Stun Bubble!" A cloud of small bubbles that caused a mildly stinging sensation upon impact flew up at renamon. Kaz sat back down in the boat, fully confident that Vixen would be more than capable when it came to sparring with the little otamamon.
-Vixen called out her own counter attack, "Rapid Kick!" She leaned back, lifting one leg out towards the incoming attack waiting until the bubbles were just in reach. The second they came within range, her foot became a blur of motion, striking each and every bubble and popping them before they could reach her body. She smiled and tilted her body the other direction, coiling both of her legs, before leaping forward towards the small Otamamon calling out her own offensive attack, "Power Paw!" Otamamon backpedaled in the water, managing to submerge it self slightly, but when Vixen's fist struck the water in the place Otamamon had occupied moments earlier, the force shot through the water and caused Otamamon to be thrown about like a rag doll from the resulting current. Taking advantage of the resistance from the water's surface tension, Renamon pushed off of the surface and flipped backwards landing perfectly on the nearby beach.
-Otamamon recovered and shot back out of the water with another attack, "Water Jet!" A stream of water gushed from it's open mouth, and Vixen, with a shared sideways glance between Kaz and Vixen, allowed it to hit her without dodging, and the otamamon followed up its advantage with a second stun bubble attack. Vixen flopped over on her back, rolling her eyes in a way that neither Kaz or Otamamon could see; she never liked to lose. However, if Kaz wanted to let Otamamon win, she wasn't going to argue too much with him. Her thoughts were interrupted by a rather bright light glaring in the corner of her eye. She sat back up in time to see Otamamon finish digivolving into Hookmon. She stood back up and brushed her self off before moving quickly enough to be invisible to the naked eye, and stop again back on the deck of the boat. To everyone else, it just looked like she had teleported, but most people were able to understand how it worked. Kaz started the boat moving South again, waving goodbye to the newly digivolved Hookmon. As they picked up speed, Vixen digivolved back to Susanoomon, and resumed hovering silently behind the boat's stern.
((move south from F3 to F4
@kira let me know if something else was supposed to happen with the otamamon and it's evolution, if not, then yeah one square south...))
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games