Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Drive City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:36 pm

~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan rise an eye brow as he notice tyler "Hay man fancy meeting you here" MagnaAngemon gave both of them a bow "Pleasure"

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:32 pm

KAito puts his hands on the back of his head. "Well..I'm not sure what it really is....she never told me, but I remember one day looking at the mail and saw Rachel Tama, so I guess it's Rachel Tama...why?"

greem

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:50 pm

Saren's eyes widened for a moment as he took in the name. Saren started backing up again, "the ******** it is! Rachel Tama is my mom! Married to Tristen Omashi. The both where together and had me, two years after tehy divorced... I have no siblings!" Saren called out now at teh edge of teh building.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:39 am

"Well...my dad died before I was born so I took in my mother's last name and his first name..I think it was Kaito Le." Kaito paused for a moment "Weird that I found out I have a brother this way huh."

greem

atomic_twilight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:40 pm

"Sorry we're late,"said Tyler."We were held up." He jumps of Allomon and lands on his feet."Ya, we good of got here sooner but we were catching up with some new friends,"said Allmon. He looks up at MagnaAngemon and gives him a nod.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:03 pm

"My mother, you...you are nothign to me...." aren said with a un easy face. saren then shook it off, "brother? no, couldn't be...well,....how old are you anyway?" Saren said. This fac could help prove or disapprove the statement..

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:26 pm

Nagato appeared in front of gage, and was about to swing at his face, when his eyes turned blank, and his body pushed itself away from gage. Nagato's eyes started to violently shake, and he started to shake all over.
"The...plauge.."
Nagato's body emitted a green aura, and nagato fell over face first on the ground, violently shaking.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:45 pm

"Oh, hey!" Soma said turning his head to see Toan and Tyler. "Only a couple days since we last seen each other, hasn't it?" He asked while Patamon stayed sleeping on the bed.

cdcash912

atomic_twilight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:49 pm

"Oh, ya,"said Tyler. He turn to look at Soma."Long time no see,"said Allomon. Allomon pat Soma with his tail.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:54 pm

"So how have you two been?" He said putting a part of a barrier in the door.

cdcash912

atomic_twilight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:58 pm

"We are doing great,"said Tyler. He took a set in a open chair, Allomon de-digivolve back to Snow Agumon.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:02 pm

"Well that's good to hear." He said aiming the staff at the barrier he put up and firing a shot at it.

cdcash912

atomic_twilight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:08 pm

Snow Agumon looks at Soma's staff."Nice staff,"said Snow Agumon.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:10 pm

An approxmently 16-17 year of age. A male Human named Hurricane Storm, with his trademark green visor.He had a Green Hipster Shirt on along with his black pants. At his side was a Guilmon by the name of Crimson. "Why did we have to leave... -_-""Because we had to leave because you were being mean to Ms.KAYA!" The Guilmon pouts. A Bright red color surrounds his entire being, his body size shrinking his tail being cut away.Soon a Gigimon now stood there. Crimson still pouting went into the Digi-watch, but soon as h got in he got locked out. Falling back he yelled "Hurricane! What's wrong with the Digi-watch!" Hurricane shruged showing no clue what had happened. "Don't know maybe it's the virus...Luckly there's no affects to you at the moment...." Crimson still pouting and syaing "HMPH!" Climbed up on Hurricane on top of his head.Hurricane walked awhile for a bit, looking at his Digi-vice. "Man....I bet Sentinal,Chaos, and Crescent are lonely in there, There viirus locked us out and them in...." Crimson little pouty face had been rid of by now. Hurricane decided he should excersise his digi-soul abilities. Using only a little bit he hope onto a nearby building. Where he saw Gage and Nagato fighting "....You have to be kidding me....Does Gage think Nagato is evil again? Ugh that was Barbamon....." Hurricane hopped from building top to top getting closer to Gage and Nagato's fighting....

Hurricane_hedgehog

cdcash912

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:25 pm

"Thanks." He said taking down the barrier and begenning to walk outside. "I'm gonna head to the park for awhile." He said lifting Patamon on a pillow with the staff. "Be back soon."
(Exit Soma and Patamon to drive city park.)
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games