Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Factorial Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:58 pm

Zar was happy he didn't have to fight marcus because he knew it wouldn't have gone well. "Thanks kira but your wrong I don't know this I wish I did but I haven't been around long enough to know many digimon but I bet shadramon knows hes got friends in high places litterally." "I know but what in it for me?" Shadramon replyed glaring at Zar. "Well I could shut kunemon and dokunemon up for a while and if I can't I'll give you permission to burn them." Zar said as he watched the pair of digimons reactions.

"HEY SINCE WHEN DO YOU DECIDE STUFF!" the two yelled at Zar. "Since I need some one to trust and these guys need my help." Zar said laughing. Shadramon pondered on the deal and after a minute or so decided. "Deal. The digimon is Craniamon. I know because magnamon is a royal knight and so is Craniamon." Zar smiled and looked at Marcus while saying. "There you go put that in."
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:34 pm

Marcus smirked knowing that the boy was right, but he didn't move at least not towards the keyboard. He did, however, move to the side and then made a gesture with his hand that pointed to the keyboard. "I believe you misunderstood my invitation.." Marcus smiled to hide his irritation with the boy.

Chaospiedmon turned on his back and began to look up at the ceiling. He formed a knife with one hand and then threw it up at the ceiling where it stuck and then vanished just as it had appeared. "I belive he wanted you to type the answer in, not just answer the question. Honestly, I do believe knowledge is lost amongst today's youth." The Chaospiedmon chuckled as he spoke to and about Zar.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:50 pm

Alex doesn't see the attack heading for the door, and Leomon has to pull him down to dodge the blast.
"Look out!"
They fall heavily, as the blast hits the door and sends dust and debris all over them.
The sudden attack has really ticked Alex off.
"What the hell was that!?"
They both stand up to confront Lance.
"You did that?You're gonna pay..."
Leomon readies to digivolve.
"He's got a mega. So we will too."
Leomon is sorrounded by ribbons of yellow light as he digivolves. He emerges a second later as DinoTigermon.
"You should watch where you're aiming that thing. People might get hurt! Raaah!!"
With that, DinoTigermon bursts forward with speed only few digimon can match. Instead of hitting him directly, like it would look, DinoTigermon passes HiAndromon on his right side, skids to a halt, that lasts about .2 seconds, and immediately strikes with his bayonet fangs for HiAndromon's back.
"Watch where you're shooting. Highland Fang!!"
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:36 pm

User Image
Kiro Mishima
The Burning White Spirit

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kiro decided to join Sherti with the puzzles since she might have trouble with the help of a tamer that can only use Patamon. He decides to stop spying on Marcus and dcides to battle him when they meet again. "...I will find out who you really are...Marcus...." He then gets into the room that Sherti is in, He see that the first door is unlocked and he then goes to the next room. Their he meets with Sheriti. "Hey hows it going? Hmmm......that Digimon their looks like my Aqua Carrier Digimon....do I need to summon him to get trough?"

KiroMishima
Crew

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:16 am

Kazu was still ticked off with the spirit when he heard the buzzing noise of Hi Andromon's attack.
"What the..."
"VeeHeadbutt!" Veemon headbutted Kazu out of the way just as the blast hit the door. It didn't go up...
"Lance!? WHAT THE HELL!!!" Kazu condisered attacking him for a second, before Alex and his DinoTigermon zommed up to him.
"Ok Veemon while they deal with him, well trash this door, ok?"
Kazu held his digivice out and shouted "DNA Activate!"

Veemon closed his eyes and floated into the air. He began glowing and a huge egg of light appeared, the egg split into the form of an Ex-Veemon and Stingmon, the two glowing shapes spiralled round each other into the sky shouting:
"Ex-Veemon! Stingmon! DNA Digivolve to:
Paildramon!

"All right! Paildramon, ignore Lance and blast that door!"

"You gottit Kazu! Desparado Blaster!" Paildramon's guns pointed at the door and fired shot ofter shot in attempt to break it down.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:19 am

"Oh ok you want me to type it in I figured since your closer you would do it but what ever." Zar strolled on up to the keyboard and typed in Craniamon. "OK OPEN SESAME!" Zar shouted with a grin on his face.

Zip commented from the digivice on piedmons remark. "Dont worry it will get worse."

ZarAburame

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:41 am

((Lemme know if he gets to harsh and I'll switch him out for a more quiet digimon ^.^ll ))

Cadiaver rolled back on to his stomach and looked down at Zar when he heard a voice reply to his comment. The mischievous ChaosPiedmon floated closer to Zar, scouting out the source of the noise. "Oh really?! That's something that we can't have.." the clown digimon turned to look at Marcus. "Oh Marcus!! I don't think you should let him answer anything... He might end up messing up doing something dumb." ChaosPiedmon had a shocked face and then disappeared like a shadow, similar to have the chesire cat from Alice in Wonderland would have done. He then reappear behind Marcus whispering something into his ear.

Marcus groaned in annoyance and then looked at Cadiaver, "You know... you really talk a lot. Maybe I should switch you out for someone a little less talkative." Marcus held is digivice in one hand as he made his threat, showing that he wasn't kidding.

"Oh fine... just this one. You all seemed like you could use a little humor to brighten up your days." Cadiaver rolled his eyes and then went back to floating in the air, this time sitting with his legs and arms crossed. He averted his eyes from looking at Marcus, to shocked that Marcus didn't find his sadistic humor as funny as he used to.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:20 pm

Zar was surprised to hear Zip talk from the digivice usally he rests in there but he guessed the sense of battle had woken him up, but it didn't stop there the creepy piedmon came close to him to discover where Zip was talking from which gave him the chills.

"You stay away mister creepy digimon. Any way your not funny I would bet that in an open mic night you vs shadramon shadramon would win with out saying any thing because your jokings acually make people more annoyed than any thing." Zar commented on their conversation laughing at his own joke.

"hey can I come out I am done sleeping and want to have some fun." Zip said again from the digivice. "Fine but you better no attack any one till later." Zar replyed as he raised his digivice and a light shot from it after a couple seconds the light went away and there stood Zip the grankuwagamon. "Well guys this is Zip my main digimon he's how we travel.

ZarAburame

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:30 pm

((Sorry this is a little late))

"Candlemon let's help Kazu open that door." Kutay said as he decided the sooner they open the door the sooner they would progress and hopefully get closer to the memory. Pulling out his digivice he snaped his fingers activating his DNA charge, "DNA CHARGE, OVER DRIVE!" he said as he struck his digivice.

"Candlemon double warp digivolve too Boltmon." The now Boltmon said after digivolving to his mega form. "Tomahawk Steiner." Boltmon cried out as he drew the huge battleaxe off of his back and waited till Paildramon had finished it's attack to aid in breaking down the door that was in their way.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:37 pm

The Spirits and Great Angels would see their doors slide down, revealing a third door. It, like the others, contained an image of a digimon. The Royal Knights' door collapsed, revealing a second one, in working condition. It also had an image.

Royal Knights: Door 2
User Image

Spirits: Door 3
User Image

Great Angels: Door 3
User Image

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:49 pm

Kazu grinned. He's show everyone what he could do.

"Alex! Can you handle him for a minute? I'm gonna deal with these doors!" Kazu ran to the second door and studied the image. He remembered seeing a picute of this digimon at the HQ

"Got it! Your a Archelomon!" He typed the name into the keypad and hit the enter key.

"Paildramon, take a shot at Lance while we wait for the answer! Aim to confuse, not to kill!"

"You got it Kazu! Desparado Blaster!" Paildramon shot at the Ground in front of Lance in an attempt to kick up a dustcloud.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:06 pm

((remember three digimon max for us, Zar 3nodding ))

"You'd probably be right, my jokes usually make them all die from laughter." The clown digimon bellowed out in laughter as he realized the pun in his comment. Chaospiedmon eyes widened at the appearance of the large insect digimon. "Wow you're a big bug! I bet you're every gardener's worst nightmare." Chaospiedmon's jaw dropped as he sized up the large insects exterior inside of the compact hall way. "Surly you have a smaller appearance." An imaginary sweat drop slid down the back of his head as he made a gesture with his hand.

Marcus paid no attention to Zar once he realized that the door had opened. He turned away from Zar, Zips, and Cadiaver as he made his way down the steel corridor. He examined the bolted walls and sheets of metal that gave off no light. Luckily there were a few lights on the ceiling, providing just enough light for him to see where he was going. He sighed once he saw the glowing backlight of another computer screen with yet another distorted image of a digimon.

This one caught him off guard as he was unable to make out what it was. He then had an idea as he brought out his purple d-tector and pointed it at the computer monitor. A circular holigram emerged from his digivice's screen. It read 'Unknown Digimon.' "Well then that was a lot of help." he said in disappointment as he put his digivice away. "Hmmm, hey... Your name was Zar, right? Any ideas what this one might be?" He had forgotten that Zar was somewhat new to the digital world... something he wasn't buying because of the amount of digimon he had with him. He looked back at the boy as he waited for his answer.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:12 pm

User Image
Kiro Mishima
The Burning White Spirit

Kiro walks in-front of Sheriti. He see's the screen and decideds to answer it. "Allow me my lady....that Digimon is non-other than the recently showed up Digimon Monitormon!!!" Kiro then turned around and looked at Sheriti to see if she approves.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:13 pm

Alex turns to Kazu, and waves. He has no idea that the digi-memory is hidden behind the doors. All he knows is that Lance almost shot him, and is making him miss out on something fun.
"So, there's more to the game than just one door? That's so cool!!"
He turns back to the battle and watches as DinoTigermon does his highland fang.
"Watch where you're shooting. Highland Fang!!"
"We'll end this fast. I really want to go in."

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:07 pm

((I know kunemon and dokunemon do not fight they are simply there for the angel devil thing so I have shadramon, Zip and what ever digimon the 2 decide on.))

"Yes I do just gimme a sec." Zip said as he turned all white and shrunk down to a kokuwamon. "There I dedigivolved but dont underestimate me cause im a rookie 1million volts going through you could either fry your tamer and knock out you easily." He said as he sent eletricty into his claws making sparks fly.

Zar ignored the digimons conversation more interesting in finding out what is going on with the door. "Hmm no clue like I said I haven't been here long and vaccine digimon arn't my type as you can see. I say vaccine cause he golden so just assuming." Zar pondered on what to do for a second. "I can't bribe shadramon any more cause hes already got these 2 quiet and thats what I usally bribe him with. Maybe kira should take this one we have done the last two he should have to work some too." Zar said as he paced back and forth wondering if even kira knew what the digimon was.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games