Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:16 pm

::Sets book aside and starts petting Luna:: "I've been hear for about 10 min.s. Grim and my brother took me here! They alreay left though!! They know i don't like to be "cuddled" as some say!"
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:21 pm

*Finishes letter and seals it with a shining silvery-green liquid wax, stamping it with a fancy cursive W-engraved ring. Then sets the letter in the pocket of her robe.*

Remind me to mail that once we get settled in...Anyways, what relation is Grim to you? (If you don't mind my asking)
My sister had to do the "cuddling thing" because my parents are currently in Romania on business. My father is a Dragon-Charmer/Keeper, and my mother has a side hobby of making Jewelry from loose scales she happens to find. You can imagine the sparkle those give off.

Summer_Breeze1507

TheLadyCora

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:25 pm

Cora Rowley leaned against the barrier between platforms nine and ten and felt her surroundings melt away from her and suddenly reform with a large red steam engine train steaming in front of her. She glanced up at the Platform 9 3/4 sign above her head as her barn owl Nyctea screeched. "I know, I know! She withdrew a couple owl treats from her inside pocket in her pea coat and pitched them in Nyctea's cage. Cora pushed her trolley as close to the train as she could get and sullenly began to lug her large trunk and owl cage onto the train. She stumbled up the stairs and tripped over a bump in the flooring, catching herself on the closest compartment door she looked up to see Fearless and Kitty sitting within. "Great, it's you lot!" said Cora with an exhausted smile on her face. "Is their room for one more?"
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:25 pm

::Has a small smile on face at the thought of Grim:: "He's one of my Best Friends!! He looks after me!!"

(OoC:: I post the "story" about him in the Owlery forum)

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:29 pm

Aww. Do you know if the trolley has come by already? I'm pretty sure it has...*stomach grumbles*
(OOC: I will have to go find that right now! Haha)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:32 pm

::Shakes head:: "No it hasn't came yet! Hopefully it will soon! I myself is starting to get hungry!" sweatdrop

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:37 pm

Yes, what I wouldn't give for a butterbeer and a couple pumpkin pasties! Haha.
So, Luna is it? She is quite a beautiful little cat. I wanted a cat, but with all of the little dragons everywhere, mother said it wasn't a very smart Idea...at least Celeste can fly...
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:41 pm

I know. That and some Chocolate frogs!!::Looks down at Luna:: "Yeah she's a great cat. Sneaky and fiesty too.. And Thank you she is a beu. An i know what you mean about the draagons! It's a good thing Luna knows to stay in the common room/bedroom!! Celeste is a cute owl!! What made you come up with the name?!?"

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:47 pm

Well, Celestial means heavenly star, and if you look under her left wing, where the feathers appear to be all brown, there is a tiny white pattern that looks like a star. She has two, but that was the first one I noticed when I bought her. The second is near her foot, and you can only really see it when you are attaching a letter to her, and she sticks her leg all the way out. *giggles*
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:51 pm

smile "I see!! Well it's a great name! I'm wondering what the
House Elves will be preparing?!? twisted "

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:57 pm

Thanks. xd
So do I...If I were still a house-elf what would I be preparing for the kiddies right now? Hmmm...maybe a savory Steak and kidney pie. I could go for one of those, and a slice of pie... *Ponders that for a moment, then shakes head* Sorry! My hunger is getting to me...

*Celeste twitters impatiently, hooting for freedom and trying to bust down the latch holding her in.*
Stop that! *taps wand on the end of the cage only to be bitten by Celeste*
Hey! Do you want to accidently shock yourself? Don't do that! *waggles finger*
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:01 pm

::Starts to giggle:: "Thats a Fiesty owl!! My Tala can get like that sometimes! But i put her back in the animal compartment! Cause if she's near me she'll want to be loved on endlessly!! ::Sighs::

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:06 pm

I'm afraid to let Celeste out of my sight! As you can see, she is deathly determined to get out, and if she did, all hell would break loose. She doesn't eat owl pellets unless she is full, she prefers to catch her own food, although I'm trying to ween her off that because she won't be able to hunt as often while I'm taking classes, so with all of the toads and rats around here, I'm afraid she might eat someone's beloved friend...
*shakes head at Celeste* Tsk Tsk.
So how did you come up with the name Tala?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:27 pm

Ann, being the crazy buffoon, ran past a group of familiar strangers who weren't strangers at all. She made a screeching halt and made a dash back to a non-empty compartment.

She bumped into Cora on the way, "Oh hello there everyone!" She frantically waved at Kitty and Fearless, "Oh sorry for bumping into you there, Cora." She grinned quite happily.

Miss Love Tantei

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games