Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5595 5596 5597 5598 5599 5600 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 4!

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:13 am

(( stressed I really gotta stop having my actions jump ahead of my brain....))
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:30 am

*decides to check in on Miro to see if she needs anything before he and Ryzan go to bed, as well as drop off a cupcake he got from Lily's for her birthday. With how little she had been eating, it seemed getting a whole cake would have been a waste. Ryzan figured even the cupcake would be wasted, but maybe she'd at least appreciate the gesture.

He goes to knock on the door but finds it's already cracked open, so he peers inside, finding Mir laying in bed with his grunny curled up next to her. There's a small smile on her face as she pets it and he finds himself smiling slightly himself at the sight. While it still isn't quite her usually cheery expression, it's the closest she's gotten to it since Psy brought her to them. Not wanting to somehow ruin it for her, he decides to just hang back for a bit, leaning against the doorjamb while watching her through the crack in the door.*

*goes to get a glass of water, but stops at the guest room when he sees Tes, not at all liking how he's looking at Miro stare However, instead of addressing his husband, he pushes open the door and looks in on the cleric and grunny*
I do hope you are not planning on sleeping with it. You may kill the poor thing.

R'zn! stressed

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:34 am

:: smiles up at the dark elves at first when she hears the door open, but soon finds herself holding back tears at Ryzan's words. Gently, she picks up the grunny and sets it on the floor, then turns over in bed to have her back facing the door, wiping her eyes with her sleeve. ::
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:54 am

(( eek ))

*wanders around the bar aimlessly*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:54 am

emotion_facepalm *pinches the bridge of his nose at seeing Miro upset again, meanwhile Ryzan is acting as if he said nothing wrong. He glares at his husband while placing the cupcake on the table next to the bed, then drags Ryzan out of the room and closes the door behind them*
What the hell was that? scream

*rolls his eyes*
I was merely stating a fact. She could turn over in her sleep and crush it. It is not my fault she took it so badly.

Don't try to bullshit me. You knew exactly how she was going to take it. She's not going to get better if you keep pushing her down like that.
*sneers and shoves his husband*
Why are you always taking -her- side?

Because you're being an a*****e stressed
*scoffs* Coming from -you- of all people talk2hand
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:14 pm

:: grips her pillow as she hears the dark elves arguing on the other side of the door. They've been doing a lot of that since she's been there. In most cases it seems to be because of her no matter how much she tries to stay out of their way, and things were only getting worse as well. It was a mistake to come to them. Wiping her tears once more, she pushes herself out of bed and inches to the door, cautiously opening it. The two get quiet as soon as she does. ::

... I... I think I should just go back to Norrath...

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:58 pm

*wanders off into a shadow and vanishes*
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:08 pm

(( Liada, your passes are good. You just announce when you use one and we'll get you on the board for a credit. wink

Received payment from Katana…she'll all good. cool ))

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:19 pm

((Alright, using one pass on the first RN I did and send you the trade for the second RN. This fox is too busy redecorating her club to go to jail today ninja ))
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:21 pm

Liada Trovaras
((Alright, using one pass on the first RN I did and send you the trade for the second RN. This fox is too busy redecorating her club to go to jail today ninja ))

(( Noted. *updates Liada's credit tally*

Received payment…Liada is all good. cool ))

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:59 pm

*shakes his head and starts to say something, only to be cut off by Ryzan*
Bronretla~ You get dressed and I will -gladly- show you to the portal myself.
stressed Mir... just...
*places his hands on her shoulders and guides her back to bed*
Just... sit down and think about that a while.
*exits the room and closes the door again, taking Ryzan by the arm and dragging him out into the corridor to make sure Miro can't hear them*

We don't even know what happened yet. And if she slept with Vass like we suspect, that iksar husband of hers is going to be out for blood. We can't send her back like she is.

Qualla talk2hand She kept the affair she had with you a secret for all those years. Even I did not know about it until I saw you together stare
*sets his jaw when he thinks back on it*

That was different... and very long ago I might add stare *can't help but be annoyed that he keeps bringing that up as if it's still fresh*
She's upset now. Anyone who's around her long enough is bound to ask what's wrong. Her husband's likely to assume the worst, as iksar often do, and if he doesn't take it out on her, he'll be coming here to take it out on anyone she's come into contact with.

I am sure the security here is adequate enough to handle a lone iksar if he were to dare try lashing out at any of us. If he takes it out on her, that is her own fault and has nothing to do with us. talk2hand

Her own...? stressed Well then, I guess I could say the same for you and your ex-fiancé. stare It was your own damn fault he was beating the s**t out of you and I should have just stayed out of it rolleyes

*grits his teeth and smacks Tes across the face*
How DARE you even try to make that comparison! scream

*holds his cheek and mentally concedes that was probably a bit over the top, but the situations aren't completely dissimilar. He takes a deep breath and tries to calm down so he doesn't say anything else that will just further enrage his husband*
Listen... Ry...

... I don't know where all this hatred toward Mir is coming from, or maybe I do and just... don't? emotion_eyebrow But can't you put it aside at least until we find out what happened? If it's not going to put her or anyone else here in danger, we can send her back if she really wants to go. And if it is.... well... we'll find someplace else for her and you won't have to deal with her anymore.

*crosses his arms, still seething*
She still has not spoken of it yet and I do not think she will in the near future either rolleyes You cannot seriously expect me to tolerate her indefinitely talk2hand

Well, why don't you just read her mind then like you've repeatedly said you would? emotion_eyebrow

*gets that "deer caught in headlights" look briefly, then looks off to the side. That was mostly a bluff to try to get Tes to hurry up and find some other means of getting it out of her. He really didn't want to go into her head and see the kinds of things she was holding in there. If he found out she was still holding feelings for Tes, he can't say he would hesitate in killing her in a rage, which is an act that he's unsure would be understood or forgiven by either his husband or those he has come to know as friends in this world. He already suspected she did, but at least without reading her mind, there remained some uncertainty. Additionally...*
W...When I look into one's memories, I also feel the emotions attached to those memories. It is not quite as strong as the person themselves may feel about it, rilu'oh... if it resonates with one of my own memories...

*looks down at the floor*
I would rather not put myself in the same state that she is in.

.... so you'd rather just be constantly pissy while she's here? emotion_eyebrow
*laughs slightly and nods*
Xas, actually...

Anger is mzilt easier to cope with...
*not to mention he would hate to actually find sympathy for her after what she did to him*
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:08 pm

*it's quiet in the corridor after the last thing Ryzan said. On the one hand, he's getting tired of all their arguing and wants to finally have this all out of the way, but on the other, if Ryzan were to end up being just as depressed as Miro from it, then he'd just have two problems on his hands that he doesn't know how to solve stressed He rubs his forehead and sighs*

I didn't want to go with Liada's truth serum because that seemed a bit invasive as well if she wasn't ready to talk, but I guess it's less so than mind reading. The mind reading would be easier to keep from her, though.

Guess I can try contacting Liada later and see if there's a way to administer it without Miro knowing about it. For her to be as upset as she is, I think she's been through enough already. Finding out after the fact that we invaded her privacy might be too much.

*holds back a scoff and just nods his approval, thinking to himself they should have just gone that route from the beginning. It was annoying that Tes had refused for so long over something as meaningless as Miro's feelings rolleyes , which he's sure she's dramatizing much more than warranted. talk2hand He and Tes then head back into their quarters to get some rest.*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:40 pm

{{*mentally facepalms realizing "corridor" meant outside their quarters, and "corridor" as in hallway or something along those lines* emotion_facepalm It didn't click until this last post and I could have brought Icy out since the two were in between their quarters doors and mine. emotion_0A0 *really wants to know why and how things transpired between Ryzan and Miro* classified_fu }}
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:10 pm

{{Now you'll never know! MUAH HAHAHAHAHA!! twisted

Actually, it was gone over
last year at some point. *is sure katana is going to appreciate that link as well since she also didn't remember*}}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:29 pm

ThisEmptySoul
{{Now you'll never know! MUAH HAHAHAHAHA!! twisted

Actually, it was gone over
last year at some point. *is sure katana is going to appreciate that link as well since she also didn't remember*}}

{{How in hell did I miss this?! emotion_jawdrop I was talking about when he threatened Miro to not mention the fact that they slept together! *feels empty somehow from not being up to date on the RyzanxTES+Miro drama! emotion_facepalm }}
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5595 5596 5597 5598 5599 5600 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games