Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 557 558 559 560 561 562 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:43 am
Errodu
Ahhh that's where I recognize Kiaori from!

Dang, now I want her again ninja

want her?

w...what does this mean  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:49 am
Magnificent Moonbeam
Boog: That's true since yesterday was a holiday.

Not for all of us. I did more work yesterday than I have in ages, because I had to attend administrative meetings with my boss and co-workers all day.  

GirlPuck

Dedicated Hoarder

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:51 am
GirlPuck
Magnificent Moonbeam

Not for all of us. I did more work yesterday than I have in ages, because I had to attend administrative meetings with my boss and co-workers all day.
Oh, I see. My stepdad had to work too, I kinda forgot that most people had to work yesterday. sweatdrop Sorry about that.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:56 am
Magnificent Moonbeam
GirlPuck
Magnificent Moonbeam

Oh, I see. My stepdad had to work too, I kinda forgot that most people had to work yesterday. sweatdrop Sorry about that.

I know the rest of Canada had Family Day yesterday. Apparently Newfoundland doesn't think family is important enough for a holiday. razz

Which sucks, because if we had it, I would have been paid time-an-a-half for those meetings. blaugh

GirlPuck

Dedicated Hoarder

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:58 am
GirlPuck

I know the rest of Canada had Family Day yesterday. Apparently Newfoundland doesn't think family is important enough for a holiday. razz

Which sucks, because if we had it, I would have been paid time-an-a-half for those meetings. blaugh
I see...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 am
warrior_of_boognish
feels like a monday, ugh~

one more day to hump day though  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Bohemian_Scara

Melodious Lunatic

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:39 am
GirlPuck
Magnificent Moonbeam

I started my first set of night shifts, I have no idea what day it is anymore but I definately worked 12 hours out of the last 24. England doesn't have a family day as a holiday either. We don't even get a day off for st Georges day.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:01 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSZhoGPFXiI help me this looks so cool and tasty *0*  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:04 am
i spent a majority of my night last night and my morning this morning watching vids of people eating and plating custard pudding

someone help me  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:29 am
meekstape
i spent a majority of my night last night and my morning this morning watching vids of people eating and plating custard pudding

someone help me

Go forth and acquire or make custard pudding for thy consumption?  

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:29 am
Lauren Faust is making shorts about Supergirl, Batgirl, and Wonder Girl. emotion_c8

I hope it doesn't get a creepy fanbase like MLP. emotion_8c

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:33 am
Uncle Haijin
Lauren Faust is making shorts about Supergirl, Batgirl, and Wonder Girl. emotion_c8

>implying those particular characters don't already have creepy fanbases of their own?  

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:35 am
warrior_of_boognish
Uncle Haijin

>implying those particular characters don't already have creepy fanbases of their own?

Point taken. I grew up on superhero cartoons but I stay faaaar away from the fandoms.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:46 am
This week is like, way uncool for me job-wise

Yesterday and the weekend before it...have all been ridiculously busy, beyond what it should be

Then, tonight we have to clean EVERYTHING in the restaurant because the corporate people are coming in to look at everything wednesday and blah blah, then I have to run that shift where the corporate people come in BY MYSELF which means I'm totally going to be the only one they judge the performance of stare  

Day7

Aged Gaian

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:52 am
Magnificent Moonbeam
Morning all, you look good in the Green Lantern attire, Kiaori.

Kiaori: I was shocked about the lack of pants too. I hope we get Mephiste's attire in Rosamund's Revenge. Though I remember a couple users wondering about a male version of the Sainte Ciels and how we kinda assumed if it were to happen, Reapersun would do so 'cause, knowing Reaper... emotion_facepalm

XD damn Reaper and her obsession. I thought Ravenwood Manor had some Mephiste's poses O.o maybe is a different Mephiste.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 557 558 559 560 561 562 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games