Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 557 558 559 560 561 562 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:32 pm
*pushes Miru forward slightly* smile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:34 pm
-blushes and shakes his hand, giggling a bit about Cecil-

-glances over at Karrie- redface Nice to see you again too, K-Karrie.

Miru J-sama

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:44 pm
*smiles as he looks at Miru* Wow, you really are shy, aren't you? I thought Kits was joking. sweatdrop I don't think she even blushed this much when I first met her. *pauses* Then again, she was only what, seven or eight at the time?

cat_redface Sai... *turns away, pouring herself a drink* You don't need to bring that up, you'll just embarass her more.

Embarass you, you mean. lol

cat_redface  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:47 pm
*laughs at Kits* That's right, you were pretty quiet when you first started coming over, weren't you? I remember that...  

Mitri Onuris

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:48 pm
-giggles almost hysterically from nerves- W...was Kits...shy too? redface -stands there, not knowing what to do with her hands now- gonk

((-pauses-))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:15 pm
*All shopped out, she helps get the twins down and makes herself a drink. She also asks Katana if she wants one and proceeds to make her friend one as well. She gets on her fur coat and the two ladies head out to the balcony overlooking Central Park.

Its a crisp night out and Psy sips her martini as she enjoys the cool air.* I hope you had as lovely a time as I did here. *She grins at Katana.* User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:19 pm
She grinned at Psy and took in the view of the city at night for a moment before answering.

"I've had a fabulous time! whee And the shopping was incredible. I think this should be an annual trip. 3nodding "

She sipped her drink and looked over at her friend, studying her for a moment. She looked relaxed and didn't have that hum of stress about her that she'd had before they left.

"So, I'm guessing you're ready to get back home, huh? How are things going with you and Dougherty? Any better? The same? I'm guessing not worse since he's still at the estate. lol "  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:27 pm
I should get back. *She sips her drink and shrugs.* I just…… I don't know Katana. I mean… we have been arguing a lot. I don't understand him sometimes. neutral Like just a while back before we left…he was ticked because of that newspaper article. I tried to tell him it was just the flippin newspaper. I swear they will write ANYTHING to sell papers these days. mad You see this beautiful necklace? *She holds out the stunning diamond necklace with the ruby.* Mr. Giovanni gave me this for my birthday and William was ticked. MY BIRTHDAY! talk2hand  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:33 pm
She laughed slightly, "I remember the necklace, and the paper. I'm the one that showed it to you, remember?"

She sipped her drink and thought for a moment. "Maybe Dougherty's jealous of Gio being able to get you something like that? I'm sure he sees it as more than a birthday present. neutral "

She walked over to inspect the brilliant necklace. "It is a lovely necklace though, but I can see why Dougherty would be upset at some other man giving his wife an extravagant present like this though."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:37 pm
*Puzzled* What do you mean "being able too?" William can get me things like this anytime he wants too. User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:42 pm
She rolled her eyes at Psy's comment.

"With his paycheck? Or do you want him to use your money to buy you something like that? Cops don't make a lot of money, you know. lol And I'm sure since he's working at home, he's making a lot less money now."

She sipped her martini and thought for a moment. "You know what's sad? I can't even really give you any insight to him because I don't really know him. Hell, I've know Gio for half a year and know more about him than I do about your husband, and I've known him for over 3 years. confused "  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:49 pm
WHAT IS IT with this my money his money thing?! mad He was talking to me about being a provider and that I'm the provider of the family and blah blah blah! mad Why can't he accept me, Kat?!! gonk I tell him to get to know my friends and my family!! gonk He's just so … so … so ……… I don't even know what!! gonk  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:53 pm
She sighed and shook her head.

"Psy, I have no idea. I can't even remember the last time he even had a conversation with me before I came to stay out at the estate with you. And you have to admit, ya'll come from two extremely different worlds. I know it's the whole 'opposites attract' thing and all...but can you tell me just what do the two of you have in common? Maybe if you can find that, you can work through this."

She sipped her martini and continued. "You can't make him talk to us either, Psy. And if he did suddenly start chatting me up, I'd have to say I'd be suspicious of him, since he's never cared once to talk to me or get to know me on any level. rolleyes "  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:01 pm
{{He's talked to me and Ry before emotion_awesome ... I can only remember once specific instance, though neutral }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:04 pm
*She frowns.* He threw himself into his job. Hell, he barely had time for even me let alone any of my friends. He just can't seem to relax Katana. He used to be able to relax. He used to want to go out with me and lately when we've tried, we get into an argument. gonk

Kat I think he's just lost. I seriously think he's lost himself. gonk And I think part of this is because he's changed his job. I don't think he's happy Katana. Maybe I should just tell him to go back to what he loves. He loved being on the street in him uniform. He worked the night shift when we first met. Maybe he should go back to doing that. He seemed happiest then. User Image

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 557 558 559 560 561 562 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games