Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 557 558 559 560 561 562 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Yes it's a long story and he deserved a good yelling at..." Akihiko replied, obviously a bit annoyed about the entire affair. "I won't apologize for yelling at him. Not after the last couple of days. Besides... everything's fine. Least I think it is..."
For a moment, the young tiger didn't know if Tanaka really was okay with it. He didn't know what had become of the cell phone video or where his cousin had run off to in their ride. Was Michi hiding his feelings about the entire blow up... should Narcissus even really worry anymore?
No... he had enough to worry about right now anyway.

Stepping from the car, Akihiko put on a perfect smile for the cameras and walked through the parted throng of media personnel. He waited for Izzy before stepping away from the car, but the questions were flying.
Not a one of them did the man even answer however.

Is it true you're the head of Ohayou, Narcissus?

Are you dating your manager?

There are rumors that the club venues could be canceled, is it true?

Question after question... until one comment suddenly stood out for him.
There was some reporter who he heard commenting to her cameraman... that Izzy Lucky seemed even sexier than Narcissus tonight.

Akihiko couldn't help but smirk.
For the first time... well... he didn't feel jealous about someone else getting attention for once.
Especially when that someone was his Ruki.

Once inside the building, the sound from outside droned away and the band in the large room beyond the entry corridor could easily be heard. Though... it seemed as if said band hadn't really gotten into the party spirit.
Far too many slow songs.

Akihiko put an arm around Izzy's shoulders for a second, pulling him close to whisper. "Let's have some fun, hmm? The next three days will he too busy for any." he said with a wink.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:10 pm
(((OOC: Because only Kaiko and I have characters at the SMASH party... we're pressing forward with that end of things.)))

The SMASH New Years party had been nothing short of grandiose, with drinks and food and desserts. There was music and dancing and performances, though the pianist hadn't felt like performing for the others.
Oumori Naoko didn't want his new pieces to be released to the world just yet... and piano compositions alone certainly didn't seem to fit with the party atmosphere.
He had eaten a few sweets, particularly enjoying a sort of apple strudel earlier, while drinking champagne quite regularly. By now the pianist had consumed about seven full glasses and was on his eighth, far from s**t-faced drunk but certainly well into tipsy by now. He didn't slur any words nor move awkwardly, even with the geta on his feet, and the young man had talked and talked with other stars and managers and staff, including Kaito who had been working with Shou's team to learn the ropes lately. There had been much conversation on the younger Oumori's new kimono fashion line, and a few of the invited models had already asked him if they could show off these kimonos in a fashion show. Sounded like a terrific idea to him... mainly because a woman in his designs would easily be more appealing than a feminine man.
At some point Naoko had lost track of Shou, which could be a good or a bad thing because of the fact that his boss didn't do well with alcohol... but the usually blond man figured his brother could handle himself.
After all, it was a very public party.
Nothing could happen here... because, Naoko felt, there were just too many eyes... too many cell phones and too many cameras.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:36 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy avoided the questions as the flashes of the cameras continued until they go inside the building. He looked back at Akihiko and blushed, "They thought I looked sexier than you? Seriously?" Oh he had heard the comments but he didn't believe it. Even if his new look was hotter than anything he'd had ever worn, Narcissus was a very sexy man.

"Whoa...who chose this band? Are they really one of Ohayou's? " His eyes scanned around the room and spotted the buffet. It looked nice but Izzy knew that other years had been far more glamorous. Maybe things were sedate because of Aki's death. Seriously he should have expected it, Aki had been Ohayou's chairman. And they probably were worrying about their futures so that had to be why. He could see Hiroki talking to some of the board members in one corner. He could also see his Aunt and Uncle chatting with some people they knew that worked for Ohayou. Michi and the rest of the band would be inside shortly. He wondered where Nakai and Chiyou were...maybe they would come?

"Ah.. Ok...wait...what are you wanting to do!?" he asked because with Narcissus that wink meant nothing but trouble.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou flirted with the employees who always seemed shy of his unusual nature. He drank a few drinks and felt a slight buzz before stopping himself. There was so much to see and do! And spoke to a few of Team 5 then Kaito even though the young man wasn't really part of his team, more like a student. He wasn't sure how this young man could ever get Team 3 on it's feet. But he patted Kaito on the shoulder and wished him the best in the coming year.

Moving further into the night, he ate a few sweet things but he couldn't remember what and was teased by a few girls who wanted more than anything to see under that mask. But of course, he'd never take it off. Not for just anyone. They would just have to be disappointed.

He lost Naoko somewhere at the party and remembered to check out the party list. But he wasn't sure yet if he wanted to go to any of the afters. However, he did spy PILLOW-SAN!! Ah...the VP Marketing and sometimes bodyguard did look quite nice tonight. Shou grinned broadly approaching the VP marketing with champagne in hand, "HAPPY NEW YEAR!" he said loudly feeling the joyous occasion and party spirit. "You look very dapper tonight! I was looking at the party list for afters! There are a few interesting ones indeed...if I don't find a good reason to go home to bed."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:59 pm

"I'm not one to disagree with them." Akihiko replied, his lips very close to Izzy's ear as if to speak over the music... music that wasn't very loud.
They walked into the room, but Narcissus never answered the question about what he wanted to do.
This wasn't a party...
Instead of talking to Hiroki or Izzy's aunt and uncle, instead of stopping at any of the wary looks he was given... Narcissus hoped right up onto the band's stage and waved for them to stop for a second. Turning, blue eyes scanned the room as lithe fingers grasped to microphone, taking it off it's stand.
"If this is what you call a party, then I for one am sorely disappointed." he said with a half smirk.
Not much noise came up, though Akihiko did pick up Nakai laughing not far away for yes, he and Chiyou were present.
Narcissus rolled his eyes, "Do you think he'd want everyone to be standing around half silent with elevator music in the background? Ohayou is a music studio, people... We produce the BEST music in Japan and all of you know it." his boots made a slight clicking sound as the musician walked along the stage. "All of you've worked too damn hard this year to just stand around like wallflowers and sip champagne like this is a wake. Koyasu Aki is gone. It's not a rumor. But Ohayou isn't gone. I'm not gone. Hiroki-san isn't gone." Akihiko pointed to the man across the way. "None of you are gone. Musicians and crew members, bodyguards and managers, secretaries and sound techs and lighting pros... hell even the janitors! You're NOT gone. Lighten up. Take this as a chance to congratulate each other on a job well done for the past year and to think about how this next year will be different. Yes, there will be changes because we can't run this company the same way my grandfather did... but that doesn't change how important it is... how important what we do is. Outside is a slew of media reporters and cameras and god knows what else... and all they're hearing is this droll boring music... no offense guys." Akihiko added, glancing to the band. "Michi-kun!" Narcissus suddenly shouted, getting Tanaka's attention as soon as he came through the door. "Get up here!" turning, the young tiger borrowed a guitar from one of the band, slinging it over his shoulder. "This is a New Year's party. Get off your asses and enjoy yourselves or I'll personally come to each and every one of your cubicles this month and pelt you with ice cold water balloons."
Nakai couldn't help but laugh at that... because he seriously wanted to see Narcissus running around Ohayou with a bucket of balloons and a mission.
Long fingers strummed the electric guitar a couple of times, waiting for Michi to get up on stage.

Business...
Image...
Ego...
The party way rank with it and while Ishihara You understood the necessity of it all, he didn't exactly enjoy it. Large social gatherings were not his forte, and in truth he would've rather been home, curled up by Lette's tank, reading a good book because Yamada had sent him a text that he was under babysitting duty.
Which meant he couldn't even see his partner in a nice suit tonight.
For himself, You was wearing a tux with all the trimmings because the VP of PR needed to look the part and while he had spoken with all sorts of people tonight, including Oumori Naoko... he hadn't gotten the chance to see Shou... just yet.
"Shou-san." the man spoke with a smile, glad that the mercurial star hadn't just shouted out 'Pillow-san!' in the crowded room. "Ah, arigatou gozaimasu. I must say the purple compliments your mask perfectly tonight. Are you and NAKO-san a matching pair, I wonder?" he asked, sipping at the champagne glass in his fingers. "An after party? I can easily suggest one or two of the best if you're interested."
And, of course, he wouldn't be letting the peacock anywhere near a PIT party or even a possible PIT party. No... This one couldn't be in the dark.
If Shou fell to the depths... Haru would go looking...
And Ishihara couldn't have that.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:50 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy smiled when Narcissus popped on to the stage. He knew that the man wouldn't settle for a party as boring as this. Not on his life! He moved closer to the stage and smiled because he wanted to have a good place to watch.

Off in the distance, Hiroki stopped talking and then he felt a his stomach take a dive. Oh no....Narcissus what are you doing!!? He wasn't sure whether to run up there and stop him before anything bad happened or just take the hit. But running up there would cause all kinds of commotion so he was going to just take it on the chin if it became a disaster.

But then Hiroki was stunned that Narcissus was actually pulling off a bit of a morale booster moment rather than an utter catastrophe that the man was usually noted for in Hiroki's eyes. He was rather surprised. Maybe pleasantly surprised. With an exception of the pelting with water balloons.

People started to clap after Narcissus speech and off in the back Michi was just coming inside clapping although he wasn't sure why because he hadn't heard all the speech. Then he was looking around thinking wait is he really wanting me to come up there?

Yammi shook his head and dragged the young man up through the throngs of people and deposited him before the stage. "Yo! Here he is....You don't need us up there do you? Or are we free to raid the beer?" The rest of the band followed dressed in various 'fashion' that was kind of nice compared to what they usually wore at the WareHouse. Various shiny suits mixed with t-shirts and pants. They kind of looked like mismatch fashion but they were still Narcissus' band. He'd have to coordinate them by the time the touring came around.

Michi crawled up on to the stage and stood up brushing himself off, "Yammi-san you're mean."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"We are a perfect purply pair tonight. But I think I lost him." Shou admitted then took in You a bit more. The man looked very nice in that tux. Shou couldn't remember the last time he undressed someone from a tux...had he ever? "However, I'm sure he's found something fun to do...and I've got some fascinating eye candy to take in. Lucky me..." Those eyes were settle upon You as if he were candy itself and he were about to snack on it.

"Oh...yes, after parties. I overheard a man at the door with the list mentioning a place called Prospero's, so maybe I'll go there! Who doesn't want to be prosperous in the coming year?" Shou said with a brilliant smile before the tip of his tongue flicked over his painted lips. "And are you enjoying the party. You're standing over here like a wallflower when you could be the rose of the ball." he teased and winked at You. The peacock was definitely in a playful flirtatiousness mood tonight.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:10 pm

Putting the microphone back in it's stand, Akihiko walked over to Michi and started talking to him quickly. "Look, you sing faster than Ruki does. I need you in a duet. Think you can manage? Someone has to make these people look like death didn't just walk in the door... which I think they thought when I came in." he teased, taking a few steps back toward the band on stage. "Prep for 'Renai Driver'. Can you do that?"
For a second, the band kind of paled... then Akihiko rolled his eyes and turned straight to Yammi. "Okay, plan B. Need you too." he teased with a laugh, reaching out and helping his band members up on stage. "I'm thinking let's show off Michi-kun's hard work, ne? 'Renai Driver' would work well..."
And luckily, Tanaka had sung that during their karaoke expedition.
The men already there on stage looked at each other, but soon stepped aside for Yammi's crew... at least for now.

One eyebrow rose as Shou talked about candy. "I'm sorry to disappoint you, Shou-san... but I'm afraid you can't partake of this candy." he said with a slight teasing tone to his voice.
Of course the peacock could dream... but Ishihara wouldn't ever even consider a relationship with anyone other than his Haru. Not even a one-night stand. Even in the PIT... he didn't partake.
Then the all-too-familiar name came up and a flash of warning spiked through You's mind. The man at the door would soon find himself on the wrong end of a wire... because Shou wasn't even to KNOW of such a place, let alone suggest to go there.
"Ah, things there tend to be a bit slow. I even fell asleep at an after party there once. I think perhaps something with a more rave-like atmosphere would suit you better, Shou-san." You spoke, taking a sip of his champagne. "Some place to let you dance the night away, hmm?"
Carefully, Ishihara had to side step a somewhat drunk secretarial assistant, which brought him closer to Shou. For the briefest of moments, You felt a strange sensation... but then it disappeared as quickly as it had come on.
And speaking of come ons...
"Ah... I'm a businessman first and foremost, Shou-san and tonight I've already made the rounds. Forgive me for seeming too blended into the background." he said with a smile. "I'm not too fond of roses... they really are such thorny pricks." Ishihara joked.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:39 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Alright alright...Yeah I'll manage." Michi answered just before he heard the song choice! No way...uh....yeah. Well, Michi had just got himself into a pickle to say the least! And his confidence dropped when the first band paled. They weren't ready for that and they had more experience than he did!

"Awh come on..guys." Yammi complained at the first band as he was dragged on stage. "Man...and I was trying to cut back tonight..." he popped out a cigarette and lite up. The man grabbed a guitar and ripped a few chords out of it. "Ah you gotta be kidding me...left handed?!" He flipped it around and ran his fingers a long the strings. "Frigging left handed...Just like Shou-san."

Michi gulped as the rest of the members picked up the instruments. And finally he grabbed a mic praying that he'd be able to keep up.

On the floor Izzy waited with pressed hands in front of his face looking forward to this quick get together. He glanced over at Nakai and waved then mouthed, "You should be up there too."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Awh...but I wanted to put my head upon Pillow's lap...." he pouted with disappointment in his buzzed state. "Your lap is like a slice of sleeper's heaven. Maybe I need to go to LA again and you can be my Pillow...." he murmured. Right now, he wanted more than just a pillow but it could start with just a pillow as far as he was concerned.

"Really? Slow...boring? You fell asleep!?" Those words seems to have an effect on the star because he downed his champagne and then said firmly, "If you fall asleep there then I'll pass out at the door. And I'd be without a pillow too. That would be rude. I don't think I want to go to...mm...what was the name of that place again?" He had forgotten it already. Maybe it really was that boring. "Ah...now I don't know where to go. I can't even remember that club's name!"

"Businessman first?" Shou rolled his eyes, "You've got to learn to loosen up Ishihara....Yuuuuuu....Parties are not for rounds of business..but rounds of drinking and merriment. And you'd look nice in rose petals. They'd match your cheeks." He was still flirting but stumbled a little bumping into You when a small group staggered by. "Oops...gomen." He backed off quickly then glanced over his shoulder, "Oh...that's the man over there that suggest that place. I should go ask him for that name again." He turned starting off toward a well dressed gentlemen that had a particular party list.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:36 pm

Reaching out quickly, Ishihara grabbed Shou by the elbow and turned him around. "How about you just let me worry about what after party to turn you loose on, hmm?" the man asked, really not wanting the peacock to even remember the name Prospero's, let along ever find his way there.
It'd be the shark's skin if he did...
"Honestly, Shou-san you can't..." but then You stopped. He honestly stopped and stared at the peacock for a few moments, sentence just forgotten for a time. "I um... sorry, I must be a bit tipsier than I thought. You're right though, parties should be for having a bit of fun... and not for using my lap as a pillow." the man added with a tiny bit of a stern look.
What was it?
Something just...
Maybe it was all the smells and the drinks and maybe Ishihara was a little bit dizzy and warm himself but...
No... maybe he needed to excuse himself from the later hour festivities.
Just in case.

Akihiko placed a hand on Michi's shoulder, leaning in to him. Everyone was still watching them get ready and more than one or two had started looking a bit antsy.
"You'll be fine. Small gig. Just think of this as a trial run." he winked to his friend. "Sing with me... just like in that bar." the musician whispered, recalling one of the times when he thought... perhaps... that Tanaka would be the man he chose in the end.
Pulled into a bar, thinking that all he wanted to do was quit and give it up, give everything up, then and there... but Michi had brought him to see Yammi's band play... helped him get on stage when he hadn't felt the music in what seemed like too long.
Walking around Michi, Akihiko took up a spot over on his left side, so the guitar wouldn't poke him while they shared a mic. He glanced for a moment at Izzy, then spotted Hiroki... and just winked.
Two seconds later he gave the count off and the party really started.
Narcissus' fingers flew over the guitar strings with expert ease, and while he wasn't as perfect as Yammi on the instrument... he was far better than the men who had been entertaining this party so far.
Music flowed out over the room, hard and fast and then Akihiko's voice flew from his lips, never missing a beat.

Across the room, Nakai just shook his head at Izzy then held up his hands. The guitarist's finger tips looked a bit red even from that distance.
He'd plucked a few strings a bit too hard over the last few days... but there was a lot laid down in the studio to show for his hard work.
Even if Chiyou had been a bit of a welcome distraction lately.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:26 pm
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Ok...just a little nervous. Ok...the bar...yeah I remember that." How could he forget. Was it really that long ago? He smiled and the swallowed hoping he wouldn't make any mistakes. Michi's eyes flew over the crow taking in the lights praying they'd blind him for just a moment then the music struck.

Michi dived in just like he said he would feeling thankful he could only hear the music and nobody on the floor below. He kept his eyes just above the crowd so he wouldn't think of them.

Down below Izzy smirked seeing Narcissus and Michi belt out the song. And he was impressed by how Yammi and the rest just fit right in. Yeah, they really had become Narcissus' band. Izzy was happy for that. He really wanted Akihiko to succeed and his friends from Indie. But they weren't Indie's anymore, they were Ohayou's now...Narcissus' band. Izzy continued to smile because his partner looked so happy up there doing what he loved best.

Meanwhile, Izzy felt a hand on his shoulder as his Uncle greeted him. "They sound good. Much better than the other music. You getting up there tonight?"

"Oh, I don't know I think I'm going to save my energy for tomorrow. How about you?" Izzy poked his Uncle in the ribs and he laughed.

"Maybe. If they put that sleep band up there again I just might. But I think that you and the other Ohayou singers should keep the party rolling. At least for a few hours." said Rukuro as he watched Narcissus closely. He'd have to keep an eye on things now that Izzy might move on to stardom. Ohayou's position might be spared the Spider for a short time but there were others looking over the possible acquisition.

Michi was very glad for all that practice prior to coming here. He wasn't doing as bad as he thought he would and in fact things became easier once he let go to the music!

In the back, Hiroki smiled. Maybe the could get Ohayou back on it's feet. Although he still worried about Narcissus' health. Michi however, seemed to have a solid voice and his body moved well to the music. Young, fresh and new. Ohayou could use a fresh uncomplicated face. He glanced over some of the other top stars. Still waiting on Nakai's album but the man was working hard. Still waiting on Chiyou to...mmm...he'd have to check to see if there was any progress. Hiroki wouldn't make any decisions on those things as of yet...he still had to decide if he'd sign that contract Aki left him. His heart said sign it, but his head said....wait. His head was winning that decision. Better to keep Ohayou safe until he felt that the man on stage could really handle what Aki wished of his grandson.

Izzy shook his head as he looked at Nakai and mouthed, "You should be using the bandaid" He knew that the star was working hard seeing those fingers. Crazy boy. But still he was wanting to hear him play. Just to see the fruits of that labor. At least, Nakai wasn't so deep into Chiyou that work wasn't getting done. Thank god.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou spun around as he was grabbed by Ishihara You. He caught himself but barely refocused on Pillow-san. "Soo...you'll take care of it?" Shou asked curiously the tilted his head as You stopped and stared. "I don't have something on my face do I?" He wiped his lips with a napkin and listened to Ishihara's explanation.

"Tipsy...Oh...that's ok. I know I am. But I still think you're the best pillow in all the world." Shou mused and giggled because that tiny stern look was almost cute.

Shou looked at his iphone for a moment then pocketed it. "Ah...Ko says Happy New Year! He's so sweet. Ah...look a message from my assistant too. Ko is going to bed now. Oh...what did I have to do tomorrow. Yay! Naoko left me a note on my phone."

Some people were starting to leave the party now that New Years had passed going to other recommended parties since the music was dying down here. Smash's parties tend to start at a core then break down into small venues just like a big web. Izo preferred it that way so he could spend time at the Pit if he so desired or go to a hostess club or two.

Shou glanced around then saw that there were desserts still on the table. "Oh...I promised Ko I'd bring sweets...." He shifted his weight and slowly started to make his way to the other table, "How am I going to take sweets and go another party?? Mmm...Is Naoko still here? Oh..wait, did I leave Pillow-san behind?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:41 pm

"Sho... Shou-san..." Ishihara sighed, reaching out to steady the other man. "Honestly... look, how about you get a few things for Ko-kun then I take you home, hmm? I... well I haven't seen NAKO-san in a while so I can't say, but if I take you home then he can use one of the limos to get back."
It made sense... kind of.
Course You had no idea if the spider wanted Naoko to attend an after party or not.... so unless the pianist found them... he was on his own.
Luckily, Ishihara wasn't anywhere near drunk, no doubt his blood alcohol content was perfectly legal. He could drive rather well too... except on ice.
Smiling to Shou, You nodded. "I'd thank you for thinking me the best pillow but I'm not sure that's such a good thing to be proud of." he teased, helping steer Shou toward the dessert table.

Michi wasn't perfect, but he was damn good. His voice fit with Akihiko's own more playful tone in this song... it worked. Really worked. Because the room was forgetting the bad and turning things into some semblance of a party.
Words of the song over, the guitar in Akihiko's hands continued to belt out it's notes. His focus was singular and on those strings beneath his fingers... how good it felt... how right... He had missed this... performing in front of an audience, hell just singing in general.
As the last note left the band, Narcissus smirked, blue eyes focusing in on Izzy where he stood. Oh how tempted he was to call his lover on stage for a performance... but Lucky was sick still, so maybe it was best to save his voice for tomorrow?
"I'm almost loath to put this guitar down." Akihiko said to Michi after the song, trying to decide for himself if he would play another song or sing or just give up the stage for someone else to take it. "Want to sing again?" he asked Tanaka, an all too familiar mischievous grin on his face.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:10 pm

For his part, Naoko had noticed the party slowing down long ago. Inside the pianist really just wanted to keep having fun... to keep drinking and talking and just forgetting the last few days in general.
Jun was dead.
Ryu had left him.
Why not have some fun? Why not down a few drinks?
Even Yamada-san had told the young Oumori brother that he needed to remember how to love himself first.
What better way to do that then to have some honest to goodness fun?
It had to beat mopeing around Shou's house or locking himself in his room to write music.
Besides, a little bit of a party wasn't going to hurt anything.
Then again...
Some rational part of Naoko remembered the last party he'd attended under Izo's supervision. Some rational part of Naoko knew that doing anything on his own without Shou was probably a bad idea.
But Shou wasn't there...
And the pianist really didn't want to go home to a quiet house and a drunken diva... instead of going out and having a good time.
Besides... the devil inside thought it'd be fun...

SO... Naoko was checking out the list of after parties, not quite sure which one to choose. A lot of them looked good... but no one seemed to know which would be more fun than others.
Maybe he should just follow the crowd?
Pick a limo and jump in maybe?
The younger Oumori brother sighed, tapping the parasol against his heel as amber eyes scanned through the list once more.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:24 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Then don't put the guitar down." Michi said with a smile as they finished the first song. He could feel a slight sweat on his forehead partly from nerves partly from the lights. "But I don't think you should play all night. Maybe some of the others should perform too after you. Considering you're not the only star at Ohayou."

"Sure...I'll sing one more with you, then we give the stage to someone else. You'll have to pick someone." Michi smirked back at that mischievous grin then glanced out at the audience.

Michi was very relieved that the first song was done. Now he was feeling a little more relaxed because he didn't make a complete mess of it. He wasn't perfect but he didn't do too bad. That wasn't his best song anyway and he made it through. This wasn't easy but he could see why Akihiko loved the stage. Michi had a long ways to go. However, he could see more possibilities than his 9 to 5 job would have offered him.

...Dark Star.

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Oh...Maybe that is a good idea. Wait I'm proud of your pillow ability! Mmm...I couldn't take all those desserts to the other party could I?" he mumbled a bit as he was steadied. "You'll take me home? Oohhh...I remember Ko has a gift for you! A big gift...Wait...that was something I was suppose to wrap....a gift! That was it. That's what Naoko said in his message! But....what was the gift? Oh no....I forgot."

The star really was at a loss for a moment until he saw the desserts again. "Those!" he pointed to the desserts looking up at the waiter behind the big table. "I want....those....all of those...." All of those probably was about 25 different desserts. And Shou seemed to have no concept of quantity at this moment.

"Umm....all of them?" asked the waiter looking over a Ishihara You with an uncertain look on his face. "Umm...sir...maybe some coffee would be better?"

"Ko can't drink coffee....How can I take home coffee? In my pockets?" He glanced over at Ishihara You then leaned up against him. "I think that this guy doesn't realize that coffee is a liquid. Your....glasses. They kind of are the color of dark coffee. Did you know that Pillow-san?"

The waiter looked helplessly at the VP because he didn't want to upset Shou.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:11 pm

Ishihara nodded to the waiter, "Box those up to go, please." he spoke calmly, keeping his hands on Shou's shoulders... least the star topple over or worse, get lost.
After all, he'd gotten himself lost at the LA Christmas Party...
"My glasses?" You spoke with a confused look. "Well, I... I suppose they are a dark coffee color but I never really thought about it before, Shou-san."
He was hoping the waiter could do this faster while, for the moment, he distracted the mercurial man from dashing off somewhere else.
Again though, Ishihara paused... his body tingling slightly and, for a moment, he just breathed deep.
Something... something in the air...
Shaking the feeling off again, he smiled. "A gift for me? Well... I bet Ko-kun will want to give it to me himself so how about I come by again tomorrow, hmm?" You asked, not wanting to wake the boy up this late.
Thankfully, the waiter handed him a rather large box in a bag. "Okay, Shou-san. I'll carry the sweets... you just concentrate on walking, ne? We'll go to my car and I'll get you home safe and sound. No doubt your assistant would like to go home soon."
'I know I want him to.' Ishihara couldn't help thinking to himself, really wishing he could've seen his partner in a nice suit tonight.

Akihiko put on a mock frown, "But I'm having fun." he teased before putting an arm around Michi's shoulders and letting the guitar just rest against him. "Okay, you sing one more with me... then I'll do my own song and pick... Nakai-san to take over." of course he said this just loud enough that the mic picked it up.
"Hell no!" came a shout over the crowd. "My fingers are shot!"
Glancing over to Kai, Narcissus laughed. "Then use that other instrument of yours!"
Amber eyes rolled but Nakai didn't say anything against it.
He'd sing... and let Yammi take the guitar.
Blue eyes flickered back onto Michi. "Okay, so let's do something a little older of mine, ne?"
He made sure the band was ready, giving Yammi the chance to light up a new cig, before letting into the guitar once more. This time though, he wanted Tanaka to take lead vocals...
Glancing to Michi, Akihiko inclined his head toward the mic before mouthing the words... 'You first', just to make certain he and his friend were on the same page.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:57 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Eh?! You want me to start off? Something older of yours? Seriously?" Michi's chest started pounding because it wasn't like he was that good. Yeah sure he had been practicing Narcissus' new stuff with the band but did he think he had memorized his discography. Great...just great.

His head spun trying to think of at least one song that he remembered that wasn't the new set of music. Not like he could do Izzy's take on Narcissus' hit. Oh lord that would be all kinds of bad. As he was about to give up he remembered one sexy song that he liked of Narcissus' before met him. Could he really pull that off?

"Alright...alright... let's do Vanilla." Michi grabbed the mic and prayed he didn't ruin this. He was more confident about his own music than trying to pull of a master's work. But as soon as Yammi started up the guitar it was too late to turn back.

Izzy grinned just below the stage because Nakai could use his voice rather than his fingers. Good idea Narcissus, he thought to himself as he watched Michi take off with the music. He wasn't Narcissus but...Michi had several sexy moves of his own that made the song work nicely. Yeah, Izzy could see that Michi stood a good chance of making it. Just had to build his confidence.

...Dark Star.

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Kashikomarimashita." the waiter answered and started boxing things up immediately wondering how the hell Shou was going to eat all these desserts.

Shou grinned as he plucked the glasses right off of You's face as they waited for the box. "Yes....Oh my...they make me dizzy looking through them." He didn't put them on because his mask covered his face but he put them up as close as he could before handing them back to You.

"You're really adorable without the glasses. You should wear contacts." commented Shou as the bag got handed over to You. "Oh yes...he might be upset if he didn't get to see your face when you opened your gift. Soooo...how far is the car again?" he asked as he started following Ishihara.

Yet as they walked, Shou was easily distracted by pretty light and all sorts of people milling and heading toward the garage. He was more than a handful. "Maybe Hamu is already asleep. He's so cute when he sleeps. Awh...don't you agree." he said to a reflection of himself in a mirror they passed by.

"Oh look. It's me!! Wow...did you know that there are two of me? Him and me!" he pointed to the mirror then to himself.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:14 pm

Akihiko's fingers were fast, his blue gaze on his left hand as those digits hit the threads just right, adding a little extra spice to the song that wasn't there in the original.
There was an amused smirk on his face, a laugh just barely contained as he watched Michi dance, a few steps behind him. Teasingly, he inclined his head toward Tanaka's backside, winking at those paying attention in the room before mouthing 'Nice a**' as his friend danced. Those blue eyes fell on Izzy as he stepped up to add his voice to Michi's own, blending perfectly before suddenly forcing his vocal chords into a very feminine "iku!" at just the right moment before the final refrain.
From his spot, Nakai burst into laughter, though it was hidden by the music and the voices.
Narcissus couldn't help his hips dancing back and forth as his fingers slid about the neck of the guitar. It was just too much damn fun.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 557 558 559 560 561 562 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games