Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 556 557 558 559 560 561 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:56 pm
I was warm. stare *crawls over to curl up on her lap*

*goes around to the driver's side and hears Miru's questions* What's he like? That's kinda hard to answer. sweatdrop I mean... I.. it's just hard to describe someone like that. Uncle Karrie, Grandpa, and Kits will be there. I didn't really tell him too much, just that you're my girlfriend, and that you're going to school here. I haven't actually had much time to spend with him this weekend.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:02 pm
eek -Miru's eyes get big- A...am I taking up time from your grandpa?! Mitri! I'm sorry! We should go back, I don't wanna take away time to spend with your grandfather! gonk -she clings to his arm-  

Miru J-sama

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:17 pm
What? No, no! Don't worry about it. I still get to spend time with him. Besides, I don't work tomorrow and I'll spend most of the day with him until he leaves to go home. 3nodding *glances over at her* Besides, this was my idea, remember?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:23 pm
-calms down and smiles at him, hesitantly- O...o...okay. You're right.... -is reassured by his smile- You...you think he'll like me? redface  

Miru J-sama

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:27 pm
*grins, his eyes on the road as he turns onto Karrie's street* I'm sure he will. *pulls into the driveway behind Karrie's car and turns the car off, getting out to open Miru's door for her*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:30 pm
*ears twitch as she brings glasses out of the kitchen* I heard a car door. They must be here. cat_smile

*nods* I saw the car pull up. *holds Cecil by one of his hands* How much does this guy sleep through? confused

A lot... cat_sweatdrop Including getting sat on by Velcore. cat_gonk  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:39 pm
*looks up from the corner he was curled up in, pretending to sleep* I did not mean to sit on him. He was under my pillow. neutral

*comes out with some trays of desserts left over from Thanksgiving dinner* Under your pillow? Are you talking about when you sat on Cecil and scared Kits cause she thought you suffocated him?

He is fine. He is as annoying as he always was. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:49 pm
(( rofl rofl @ Velcore!!))

-smiles up at Mitri and lets him help her out of the car- Thank you. -she stops once he shuts the car door and wraps one arm around herself, hand holding her arm that is draped beside her- I'm nervous. redface -she stares at the ground-  

Miru J-sama

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:53 pm
*hops out of the car and runs up to the door*

Don't be. Everything's gonna be fine. *puts his arm around her as they walk up to the door and he opens it to let them in*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:55 pm
*goes over to the door* Hi Miru! *grins at her* Woah, your hair's still black and blue? I thought that was just for Halloween... cat_sweatdrop  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:01 pm
redface gonk sweatdrop -looks down at the rug- No...I dyed it a while back... redface  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:04 pm
Oh. cat_sweatdrop Sorry, I didn't know that. I haven't seen much of you since the beginning of the semester.

*calls out from the living room* Well, you going to stand out there all day, or come in? lol  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:05 pm
No, we're coming. xd *walks into the living room, holding Miru's hand* Miru, this is my Grandpa Sai. Grandpa, this is Miru. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:20 pm
Ni...ni...nice to meet you, sir. redface  

Miru J-sama

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:31 pm
*stands up* It's nice to meet you, Miru. *smiles and holds out his hand then realizes he's still holding Cecil* Oops. sweatdrop *switches Cecil to his other hand, then offers it to Miru again*

*covers her mouth to keep from laughing as Cecil continues sleeping, even hanging upside down by his tail*

*sits back in his chair* Good to see you again, Miru.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 556 557 558 559 560 561 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games