Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 556 557 558 559 560 561 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:18 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Ok...we have a deal so don't you forget it. If you do, you'll be in bad trouble." Izzy looked up into those blue eyes as his fingers were kissed. Then he smiled and blushed a bit more knowing that the tiger was 'hungry', "You're going to sit back in that seat and let me drive to the party. Or we won't get there."

He could see the flashes of the headlights from the limo. They were ready to go. But before he could say anything, Akihiko was tugging him in for another kiss. He softly moaned in that kiss and ran his fingertips over Akihiko's cheek. "You're going to have to wait...and thank goodness we don't have olive oil. Not in this car!" Their forehead touched and Ruki tapped Akihiko on the nose. "We've got to go....They're waiting."

The limo pulled up beside the Ferrari and honked. "See...I bet poor Michi is wonder what we're doing in here." He pulled away from Akihiko and honked back. Then pushed on the accelerator taking off down the street.

The Car

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou pondered that thought before answering, "If you think, I think a mask and cloak are what makes a man manly then you're going to be quite disappointed in the end." Shou was a man of masks, yes. But he wore so many different fashions from history and fantasy that the only thing consistent might have been the various masks and fanciful make up he wore.

Izo chuckled as he ordered another drink, "Mm...a perfectly tailored suit and tie. Maybe...." he winked then leaned forward, "There is more than just the art of fashion involved Katsumi. If you haven't already guessed. Just because you dress the part, doesn't make you act the part. Any man can dress in a suit and tie but can You pull it off. Make me think you're manly in them? You're going to have to dig deeper." Oh yes, the spider was a sly one here. This challenge would give Katsumi a chance to further explore his ability to be a Master. Win or lose, he'd learn something in the end.

"If you show up naked, you best have worked on those abs and everything else." Shou teased because he doubted that under those cream colored clothes was any signs of distinct muscle tone. Naoko definitely had a head start on Azriel in this regard.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sighing, Akihiko sat back in the passenger's seat. He frowned lightly, blue eyes glaring at the limo in mock annoyance.
"Spoiling my fun... Poor Michi knows damn well what we're doing in here." the musician teased until he realized that Izzy's hand was resting on the stick.
Lithe fingers covered his manager's own and Narcissus smiled. "I've no idea how to drive so... how about you tell me when to shift gears, ne?"
He really did want to understand cars... because his partner loved them. To the young tiger, they were just a means of getting from point A to point B... but to Lucky, they were something entirely different.
Akihiko wanted to enjoy in Izzy's hobby... if he could.

"Matsumoto-san has a point." Naoko replied, looking to Azriel as he spoke. "Dressing like a woman doesn't make you feminine unless you can act the part. The same is true in this case too."
Katsumi sighed, "Well I've never acted like a woman so obviously there's a fault in that logic since we're both suspected of looking too feminine." the bat went silent for a moment, contemplating Shou's words. "And here I thought the trend was to lose weight, not gain it." he winked.

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:29 am

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Michi also knows you'd keep us here all night." Izzy said with a smile as his fingers slipped over the stick and prepared to take off.

When Akihiko's fingers covered his hand on the stick, he glanced over a little surprised especially when Akihiko seemed interested in driving. "Ok...well, first lesson then, A car is like an instrument. You feel it like music. It tells you when you need to shift by it's sound and your instincts. So...just keep your hand over mine and listen to the car as I drive. I'll tell you when I'm shifting and we will see how fast you catch on."

This was one instrument Izzy could play, a car. He took off down the street and it was very much like Izzy said especially in an aggressive car like this. Sound and instincts. Izzy shifted down the gearbox with Akihiko's hand over his own. He shifted down several times when they came to various stoplights and intersections. Then started allowing Akihiko to try it out a few times before hitting the highway. That's when the beast of a car came to life and soar up the ramp.

Izzy let Akihiko move his hand as they flew on to the highway. It would be easy to hear when to change gears and Izzy just tried to keep up with his feet so his partner wouldn't strip the box. "It's really quite fun. Wish it was summer so we could go without the roof. So are you getting the feel? Do you want to shift some yourself without my hand here when we get off the highway?"

The car was in peak condition and Izzy was just thrilled to be in the driver's seat. However, he could see his partner driving a car like this. Something powerful like a tiger....

The Car

Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Izo almost choked on his cocktail when Katsumi said he had never acted like a woman. Liar.

Shou glanced over at Izo making sure the man was ok before continuing the conversation, "For some people...but I dare say you aren't an American so gaining a few pounds probably isn't an issue." He smirked and finished the last slurp of his soda.

"I think I'll just wait to have dessert at the party." said Shou as he folded his napkin and set it on the edge of the table.

"I agree considering there will be a lot more snack foods to try. But I think this was a fun little gathering in and of itself." Izo finally finished his cocktail and glanced at the two skinny men's plates to see if they actually finished their dinners.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

OOC: Putting Kou's post in here since he would have come back in the evening and this puts him in at the right time. Also, Nil said Ishihara would approve the expenses for Pizza so Kou didn't have to pay! -grins-

Kou raced home in the afternoon and was shocked when he looked at the brilliant clean of his apartment. He couldn't believe how much cleaning had been done. Everything sparkled and looked organize. Even his knitting supplies were neatly in order. He hadn't seen a deep clean like this in years....And he wondered why they went so far but it seemed like everything was there and nothing was missing. So he wasn't going to complain.

He went around and hopped into the shower finding his tub had been scrubbed so white that it was almost too slippery to stand in! For a long time he just stood there under the hot water trying to clear his head. Afterwards, he dried his hair and flopped down on his bed. His warm very clean smelling bed. They washed his sheets!! Snuggling in the warm blankets, he fell asleep.

A couple hours later, when he woke, he realized that the men back at the hospital were waiting for his call for his return so the pizza would arrive when he got back. But seriously, he didn't want to get up. The crazy night with Ryuukaze left him feeling like a truck had hit him.

However, 20 minutes later he sat up and finally sent a text. It would only take him about 25 minutes to get back to the hospital by train. He looked around his small home and then locked it up and left.

Soon, he was back to the hospital where the two guards were waiting with a few pizza boxes and sodas. "If you need anything else for your New Years party let us know." said one guard as he handed off the boxes except for the one kept for he and his partner. Obviously their new years was going to be in a hallway of a hospital. That really sucked but there was nothing Kou could do.

So he headed inside the room with pizzas and soda in hand. "Look Ryuu...I've pizza. All kind of it and...soda. Beer was out of the question since I didn't know if it would affect your meds. Hope you like the flavors!" Since it was picked up by Smash the choices would definitely fit Ryuukaze's palette. Kou didn't have much of a clue as to what sort of pizza Ryuu liked but he figured the puppy would eat almost anything if he fed it to him.

"So what did while I was at home?" Kou asked as he sat down beside the bed and gave Ryuu a quick kiss on the lips.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:02 pm

Okay, so maybe Azriel had acted the part of a woman a few times... but only for shits and giggles. Kind of... Most of the time it was just the act of a charmer and a sexy minx that made him seem more feminine.
"Maybe I'll have to get Kaito-kun to cook more pie then... he makes a delicious chocolate cherry pie." the bat spoke with a smile, licking his lips before taking the last clam from it's shell with a small fork and popping it in his mouth.
Mainly, Katsu had focused on the seafood in his alfredo and while about half the noodles were gone by now... all of the seafood had disappeared into a very happy tummy.
For Naoko's part, he had about a third of the salad left, chicken included, but he hadn't touched it for a few minutes which showed that obviously he was finished.
Sighing slightly, Azriel twirled a noodle onto his fork (it had taken a few tries because he wasn't quite used to forks still). "I do have to admit my sweet tooth will miss these party desserts. BUT... I've at least got a nice little torte from lunch that will be perfect when I get home."

User Image

It was odd... feeling the way the car moved... the sounds of the engine and the tires... and yet somehow beneath his fingers, beneath Izzy's fingers, Akihiko could sense when it wanted to be shifted.
He was a bit slow a few times in following his lover's hand, but in general, Narcissus understood what the other man did and what the car itself wanted.
Blue eyes flickered to his partner, "No... I'm fine with it this way. Maybe letting me go it alone would be best in my car, ne?" he asked with a smirk.
Least if they crashed his car, Izzy wouldn't be in trouble... and they wouldn't be late to a party.
"I never took the time to think about a car as an instrument that needs playing." that smirk turned to a smile and for a moment, Narcissus' perfectly manicured nails gently stroked the top of Izzy's hand. "I'd asked Michi-kun to teach me to drive as a Christmas gift to you... but I think I'd rather you teach me, Ruki. After all... I've never known someone as passionate about cars as you."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:38 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Maybe you're right, this is my Uncle's car." Izzy answered as he shifted it to the last gear so they could fly down the highway. "God it feels good to be driving like this. I hope my Lotus arrives soon from America. Still haven't heard anything yet. Maybe Uncle will let me keep the Ferrari for awhile...I could hope. I don't think my Lotus will be as fast as this car. But then again, it's not too often I get to speed around Tokyo."

"But you're right, we need a old beater car for you to drive. Something like...Hiroki's brown sedan." Izzy chuckled because Hiroki's car was in top shape for as old as it was. "Ok, maybe that was harsh, Hiroki takes good care of that car. But I bet it would be easy to learn to drive. It's an automatic. Mm...maybe we could get an old beater car and take it outside of Tokyo. Better to teach you in a rural area so you have open space to drive. I'd really like to teach you to drive so you can be independent. No need for a driver when you've got your own car."

He laughed as he rounded a curve, "I used to listen to my stars' music while driving. Some of your songs are great to drive to. The rush of the wind, your voice in my ear...feeling so alive. One day when you can drive you can do that with my music." He winked at Akihiko and then glanced around the area and noticed his exit was in a few miles.

"Cars make me really happy. I feel so free inside them. I still miss my corvette though." he said with a sigh. That car burned up in the fire. No way to restore that. "So are their any cars that you've seen that you like? That say Narcissus?"

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Mm...Homemade Pie. That sounds delicious. But pie won't give you muscles. Just fat." Shou pointed out as he took a look at his phone. "Looks like we should head to Smash soon."

Izo peered at his own phone. "Yeah the party just started. It will only take 15 minutes to get there so we can leave at any time." Izo called for the check and paid for the dinner. But he waited for the younger men to finish up their meal. He could tell that Naoko was finished but Katsumi seemed still ratehr curious about his noodles.

"I'll be back on my regular schedule after the New Years, so sweets won't be on my agenda except for Chai." Shou sighed as he waited on the other men. "I have to be ready for the tour so water, healthy proteins and plenty of vegetables and exercise." Shou was a monster when it came to tour preparation. He was a perfectionist about the job. Lately, he had been easy going because of the holidays but soon that would all change.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:20 pm

"I've never looked." Akihiko replied honestly, blue eyes watching Izzy's feet on the pedal... glancing up to the wheel and taking in how his manager's fingers twitched and pushed and pulled slightly to keep the car going in it's lane.
Doing by example wasn't going to be hard.
Getting rules of the road into that stubborn head though...
Smirking, the young tiger barely held back a laugh. "Maybe we should steal Asato's sedan then as my test car?" he asked, actually thinking the idea amusing. "After all, he has ojisan's house now... that includes all it's cars." his smirk grew. "We can play a live recording of the show... windows down... out in the middle of nowhere. But what happens when you teach me to drive, hmm?" blue eyes flickered up to catch Izzy's earthy gaze. "I do enjoy having you ferry me around... though I think I like it even better when we've a limo and not this stick shift between us."

Of course proper nutrition wasn't exactly something that Katsumi was familiar with and knew that he'd need to find a dietician to help teach him what would be helpful and what might be harmful if too much was eaten.
"May I request you dropping me off at home first?" Azriel asked, a waiter taking his plate away and packing up what was left before returning him the small take-home box. "I'd like to give you a copy of some new lyrics, Matsumoto-san."
In truth he needed a few moments alone with the spider.
Especially if Izo wanted to know what the bat had seen...

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:45 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"I wonder if Hiroki-san would let us. Then we wouldn't have to purchase another car! I have a feeling he won't though. Can't believe he still drives that. But what kind of cars did your grandfather have? I've never even been in that garage at the estate." he asked while pondered the idea of swiping Hiroki's car out from under him. Surely the man wouldn't be driving it to work now...right? What little Izzy knew.

"What happens is that you get all hot and excited while you drive me somewhere secluded. And...then we get to be completely alone. No driver. No Yuuji...just you and me. I think I'd enjoy that." Izzy said with a lick of his lips.

"Of course see, the fact is that if I drive I get to choose the destination. Soo...if you can drive you get to pick." Izzy shifted the gears and took the car on the off ramp and down towards a stop sign. Then smirked as he pulled up to the stop sign. "The driver always gets to choose."

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou pulled on his coat and then remembered, "Oh yes, you're not going with us to the party. That's too bad. But at least we got to have dinner together." The man started buttoning the coat considering Katsumi's house. "So...what style is your home decorated in? Now that you've seen mine. I'm very curious."

Izo nodded, "Yeah we can drop you off there first." The older man pulled on his black coat and soon they were all off to the limo.

After about 10 minutes they had pulled in front of Azriel's home. Nishikawa and Takatori were waiting for Azriel's arrival but they were very surprise when he came home this early!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:37 pm

"Decorated?" Azriel tilted his head to the side slightly as he stood from the table. "There isn't any decor just yet because I haven't found the time... or the style that suits me. My bedroom is quite dark however, lots of blacks, and the kitchen has lots of silver... but there's no true theme."
"Sounds like my place." Naoko replied, standing as well, picking up the parasol which had been leaning against the table. "It isn't quite home... or rather, I haven't figured out how to make it home."
Katsumi considered those words as the limo took them to his place. Maybe the pianist was right... Azriel's house wasn't home.
Home... was...
But then they pulled into the driveway and the bat got out. "Have fun at the party, NAKO-san, Shou-san. Don't forget to take something sweet home for Ko-kun." he added with a wink before allowing Izo out as well. "If you can come inside for but a few moments, Matsumoto-san... I'm sure you'll enjoy what I've penned and the flash-drive is just upstairs."

User Image

"Mostly cars for the public eye." Akihiko spoke, fingers tapping idly over Izzy's own as he thought about it. "Black or grey... BMW's mostly. Actually though he has an older Rolls-Royce too, though I hadn't seen him drive it in ages. I think he preferred the German cars really."
For a moment, Narcissus thought about the cars... the vehicles that used to ferrying him from one place to another as a child. Then he smiled. "Maybe Asato will let you pick one out if you want. Though... I'm afraid there are no sports cars."
But what his partner said... oh how good that sounded. To really be alone. ACTUALLY be alone... no Yuuji... no bodyguards... just them...
"A nice picnic in the spring? Just you and me... some wine... maybe some strawberry shortcake? I still owe you one, you know." Akihiko teased, prying Izzy's hand off the stick for a couple seconds to steal a kiss to the man's fingers before they had to press on past the stop sign.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:18 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Sounds like he had mostly practical cars. That will probably suit Hiroki's tastes nicely. He seems a sedan sort of guy." Izzy replied as his eyes flickered down to the fingers that tapped on his hand. How he loved the feeling of his partner's touch. He wished he could pay more attention to it but he really didn't want to be in an accident.

"Ha..I don't think I've ever owned my own sedan." Izzy said as he thought about it. No...mostly sports cars at least from what he remembered. Because Rukuro was a car nut too and while he did have some sedans they weren't the type you just drove everywhere.

"I'd like to see the Rolls though. That might be fun. But if it is an old one, my Uncle should look it over first just to make sure that it's ok to drive." he added as he thought about the cars. Old cars tended to need a lot more maintenance and Izzy wouldn't want to chance it.

"Oh...a picnic would be fun. Mm...strawberry shortcake. Just you..Just me...and whipped cream. Yes, you do!" Suddenly reminded then blushed as his fingers were kissed. "You're being very naughty. Maybe we should skip this party and I can teach you how to drive tonight instead...." Now that sounded like fun. But he had a feeling Akihiko did not have driving in mind.

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Somehow I had a feeling your bedroom was black." Shou said off the cuff as he leaned back in the Limo. "Sure you don't want to grab your special someone and bring him to the party?" He doubted that Katsumi would change his mind but it still was polite to ask. "Oh I won't forget. He deserves something sweet and tasty."

Izo followed Katsumi out of the car and into the house. He had a feeling that the young man had more to tell him than just handing off a hand full of lyrics. So when they got inside, he waited for the intel.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:13 pm

"Sorry, Shou-san but I have to decline." Azriel had replied with a polite bow before bidding them goodbye.
He would've loved to go to the party... but there was an anger and a rage simmering just below the surface that he couldn't show. And while the bat was a very good actor... the act could not last forever.
Katsumi would explode... sooner rather than later.

Once inside, he asked if both Nishikawa and Takatori could step outside to watch over the limo before he deposited his leftovers in the kitchen and dashed up the stairs, coming back with a small flash drive containing a copy of the lyrics he had written previously.
Handing them to Izo however, Katsu began to talk.
And it wasn't quite sane either... though when was it ever when the reader was spouting off it's insight?

"Yamada is a closed book and even a pressed leaf couldn't find it's way into his pages. There are things there he hides and he hides them well and while it infuriates me that the wall remains..." Azriel's fingers lightly traced over the door frame just behind Izo, not quit looking at the man. "It frightens me as well... something so well hidden... something so deep... like the shark... like the Doctor..." those dark eyes glanced up at Matsumoto then. "Like you..."
Katsu turned suddenly and walked a few paces away. "But the pianist... ah he's scared... of you... of you taking the boy..." bending over slightly, Azriel acted as if there was a child there whom he could ruffle the hair of. "Of you whisking him away in the dead of night with a tiny p***k of a needle... But... inside... deep deep inside... it fled from my eyes, Matsumoto-san... A dark ran and hid and slunk behind and beneath so even I couldn't see it... it's there... waiting..." turning to the spider again, Azriel smiled. "NAKO made a deal with the devil inside... and he's alone... no lover for him, no... he feels nothing... except for the boy... and the peacock. In love with the peacock..." for a moment, Katsu's head tilted to the side as he stared just over Izo's shoulder at the door, as if he could see through it and into the limo beyond. "Why would he love the peacock? Crave the peacock? The touch and the sound of that voice that... we don't hear... The face beyond he knows and he loves but the mask..." Katsumi couldn't help shaking his head in annoyance, black nails reaching up over one eye and part of his face. "Shou hides and hides and hides and I won't read him... but the boy... the child with the hidden face... beneath eyes and hair that aren't his own oh.... the things in those eyes, Matsumoto-san..." it physically brought tears to Azriel's own dark gaze.
But they weren't of joy at the pain or pleasure at the insanity.
They were sad.
"The failed experiment stands before you and the product of genius lies beneath a bird's wing... How many days did the child's head pound and scream? Who felt pity soon enough to give him pen and paper and let it just get out? Can you understand that need? That driving force that rips the soul in two, screaming and begging to be free? His hands... are not my hands..." Azriel whispered, bringing his palms up in front of himself and staring at his fingers. "His hands had the notes... not the words... but they had to get out... they're there, Matsumoto-san... swirling around in that small boy's gaze like rain drops falling one and another, over and over without end. I can't read them but they're beautiful... and no one understands that there is no sound of silence..."
Suddenly, Katsumi looked up and for a moment his eyes weren't his own but wide and seeing... then he gasped, blinking hard and taking a step back. Seconds ticked by and then Azriel shook his head, forcing his gaze to lock with Izo's own.
"He works. Congratulations." the bat spoke, his voice cold. "I suppose this means he won't need any more children to split open, hmm?" Instead of walking away though, Katsu came forward. "Leave the boy where he is. Let him be a child as much as he can be. Let the pain and the blood and the horror of that man fade away and be buried deep... so that perhaps one day, he can use it for your empire. Just as I do... Father."
Without a second word, Azriel opened the door, intending to see Izo out. He had read... he had given the spider what he saw... and remembering his own pain, reflected in the eyes of a child...
It turned the bat's stomach sour.

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:45 pm

Letting go of those fingers, Akihiko laughed and tilted his head back against the seat. "Mmmm... too bad we can't, ne? Then again... I don't think I could take you driving for too long. Makes me rather lonely over here after all."
Sighing, the young tiger looked up at the ceiling then focused on the world passing them by. Seemed that the limo was still following as well.
"Plus, I'd never hear the end of it from Asato if we didn't show up at the party. But just think, Ruki... you and me... some champagne... the sunroof guest room... watching the sky and the moon in one anothers arms... some candles burning low on the dresser... sweet soft piano and violin music drifting in from the stereo... warm blankets and pillows..."
Yeah, that's what he was promising when they got home.
New Years.
Together.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:05 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Sometimes it was best to just stand there and listen rather than say anything when Katsu went on his reading rampage. By the time the young man was finished and the young man went to the door, Izo sighed and clarified, "Because the Peacock is Naoko's brother. Although, I don't think Shou realizes that. Or if he does, he is a dang good actor. Better than you. Either way, that info stays between you and me."

"As for the devil, I am certain I know what that is, and believe me, it's not any smarter than Naoko. It's just violent, angry and if it weren't for his small meager bit of value at the time would have been his death." Izo filled in very few details with this matter. Every time he thought of killing that scrawny idiot, something spared him. Profits first.

"Yeah I bet he's worried about me taking the kid. However right now, seems like I'll be staying my had for awhile. For more reasons than one. If he's exactly what you say he is."

"You're not a failed experiment. And no...I don't understand the need. But it seems like you do." The congratulations he knew was sarcastic even though the words only had a cold tone to them. And he paused when Katsu put forth a question his dark eyes focusing on Katsu for a long moment. "I've not heard him play yet. But, since you're going to help manage the Pit's upper levels, why don't I make you the ambassador of that good news. As long as you take Ishihara You with you when you do."

He had a feeling that Katsu would savor the idea of telling the doctor himself. Izo also knew how much Katsu resented everything that had happened so maybe that would give him some sort of closure. However, it didn't make Izo any less evil. He wanted a success like Ko... But he had never expected his son to be one of those experiments.

Izo walked out the door and headed to the limo afterwards. He couldn't continue this conversation not with his party waiting in the car.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:16 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Lonely? You're right beside me! You know there are a lot of things you could do from over there if you were the creative type." chastised Izzy as if Akihiko never thought about any of those interesting opportunities. "Maybe it's just because I spent a few years in America where kids learn how to drive at an early age."

"Yes, Hiroki-san would be really annoyed if we didn't show up." Izzy turned his head looking down the road waiting for the light to change at the next stop sign. "Mm...I can imagine. I hope we get to go home soon and enjoy that moment. Soo...no causing trouble. Don't punch Hiroki-san in the nose. Don't yell at Yuuji...and don't cause any other trouble so we can go home at a reasonable hour." He didn't know that Akihiko had already done one of the above.

Then as he turned down one street he could see the valet for Ohayou's party. "We're here...Mm...they better be careful with my car..." He said as he eyed the valet as he drove toward the area to let out for parking. "Maybe I should park it myself."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:03 pm

Shou and Naoko were brothers...
The darkness in Naoko was just that... a dark angry violence...
Azriel would tell the Doctor, with Ishihara along, that the experiment was a success...

I don't understand the need. But it seems like you do.

For a time, Katsumi stood there, barely able to be seen at the window as he watched that limo leave. But still he remained.
Worried, Nishikawa came forward to ask if everything was alright...
"Azriel-sama? Are you..."
"Leave me alone." the bat whispered, dark eyes closing as he stood there, staring into the falling dark.
Nishikawa hesitated, even jumped just slightly when Katsu suddenly banged his fist against the closed door. The bodyguard reached out, "Azriel-sama, we can't have you hurting yourself." he spoke, Takatori watching not far away.
Jerking his hand and arm away from Nishikawa, Katsumi turned sharply and disappeared down the hallway.

There was the sound of a slamming door... a lock clicking... and then an ungodly scream of rage and grief.
Both Nishikawa and Takatori dashed to Azriel's bedroom, knocking on the door.
"GO AWAY!" Katsu screamed at them. "I'M FINE JUST LEAVE!"
Both men looked at each other... but since they didn't hear any other screams, neither tried to break down the locked door. Instead, Nishikawa remained in the hall while the other went to the surveillance cameras, intent on watching their charge via video, just in case.

Inside, Katsumi's lithe body was pressed against the locked door. Leaning on it, fingers and nails tangled in his hair, the young man slid down to sit on the floor. He couldn't hold it back anymore... the rage and pain of the day just released itself in the primeval howl that had ripped itself from his thin form.

How long Azriel sat there, he didn't know... but by the time he stood up again, there wasn't a tear left for his red eyes to shed.
No tears left for what he never had.
No tears left for what he had become.
Nothing left for a young spider in tiger's clothing...

User Image

"I can think of lots of things to do over here but most of them would get your attention off the road and then we'd crash." Akihiko replied, as if it made perfect sense.
To him it did.
The young tiger wanted to just lean the seat back and pull Izzy on top of him... but he couldn't do that while driving.
A wicked smirked came over Narcissus' lips and he moved his arm, slipping his hand under Izzy's own and letting his fingers rest on the other man's hip... just enough pressure to know those digits were there.
"I could distract you quite easily..." he teased, letting those fingers slip down to gently squeeze his partner's thigh.
Then he pulled away with a wink, "Oh and I already yelled at Yuuji today. You missed the drama, Ruki. But... well... long story short Michi-kun is still my friend and I had a nice good cry WITHOUT beating the s**t out of my cousin." Narcissus said as the car pulled down the street. "No no no, let the valet park. Gods, Ruki... this is when we get out in style. Cameras flashing."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:32 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy looked down at his lap for a brief second then looked up at the road. "Probably so but I'd park the car before you got too far, bad boy." He noticed that wicked smile and had a feeling that the man's mind was really wandering. That hand might have wandered too had they not been so close to the valet.

"You what?!" asked Izzy suddenly when Akihiko admitted to yelling at Yuuji. "Good grief. Sounds like a long story. I'm not sure if I want to know the full story. At least you didn't beat him up but still!" He wanted to scold Akihiko a lot more but he was just about ready to park.

"Get out in style? Eh?...Wait...what?" But then the door opened on the driver side as the valet let him out very eager to park this car. "If it's scratch you and I will have words." Izzy said sternly to the young valet then smiled brilliantly to the cameras that flashed as he rounded the car to meet up with Akihiko.

The young valet gulped and gingerly got into the car then slowly drove the car to the garage.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 556 557 558 559 560 561 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games