Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5576 5577 5578 5579 5580 5581 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:59 pm
Shinsua
    Suspicion itself doesn't often turn into rebellion, though. Angst, jealousy, and paranoia might cause such a spark, however.

As it stands I doubt Zay would rebel right now. It'd take time. All those said sparks.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:00 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen

Ich schickte dir etwas in der Post.

OH wirklich das, was war es?

Etwas ueber eine Figur und eine Idee. Lass mich wissen, was du denkst.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:03 pm
    I don't know much of Zay's attitude, so I can't exactly say.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:03 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

The only one who doesn't trust Syy, Mana, is your character.
Syy loves the village as much as anyone else in it purely because they trusted him and took him in when Kinpaku banished him. And if Zay ever bothers to sit down and talk with Syy, he'll figure that out.
As for the alliance, as soon as people clear out of the office and he can get some quality time with Inka, Syy will be sending a shinobi to Cloud to address the possible issue Kinpaku will have with this.

I never said that it was a village wide schism. There aren't many people who were a part of the village now when Sypher was brought in.
I simply said it was a personal schism.

Its a stupid schism.
Zay doesn't know him, has never spoken with him and therefore has no reason to have a personal schism of any real substance with him.

That's exactly the point. Someone Zay, the uber-patriot, doesn't know it now the new Mizukage. A complete unknown. Literally a new person to him, and they're just suddenly Mizukage? He has a reason to be suspicious.

Ah but Syy has been in the village for MONTHS. He didn't suddenly show up and become Mizukage. Yes, he first arrived as Yokai but even then Zay didn't trust him. And why? Because he just showed up.
Also Mi is the one who accepted Yoo and Syy into the village and placed her trust in them. So who is the uber-patriot who doesn't trust the Mizukage's instincts?

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:05 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Syy loves the village as much as anyone else in it purely because they trusted him and took him in when Kinpaku banished him. And if Zay ever bothers to sit down and talk with Syy, he'll figure that out.
As for the alliance, as soon as people clear out of the office and he can get some quality time with Inka, Syy will be sending a shinobi to Cloud to address the possible issue Kinpaku will have with this.

I never said that it was a village wide schism. There aren't many people who were a part of the village now when Sypher was brought in.

Its a stupid schism.
Zay doesn't know him, has never spoken with him and therefore has no reason to have a personal schism of any real substance with him.
Lol you should hire Kein to be the messenger XD that woudl be the worlds biggest FU XD XD lol whats up sweets congrats on becoming mizukage ^/^

Ha! Syy is going to uphold as many of Mi's rules as possible. The foremost being Kein is not allowed in Kirigakure x3 nice try though.
Thanks, Azi.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:06 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen
Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen

Ich schickte dir etwas in der Post.

OH wirklich das, was war es?

Etwas ueber eine Figur und eine Idee. Lass mich wissen, was du denkst.
Sicher kein Problem  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Its a stupid schism.

For most, it'd be a stupid schism. Zay's been functioning just as long as Sypher has, so there's bound to be little things picked up, like the chakra. Plus, the fact that one would show up at the gate of a village and become instantly a jounin is absolutely bizarre, considering the things one does for the village.

I think it's a pretty reasonable schism, myself.

I don't understand what you mean by this Zay's been functioning just as long as Sypher has, so there's bound to be little things picked up, like the chakra. Please explain it so I understand.

He didn't automatically become a jounin and he certainly didn't ask for it. Mi took her time evaluating him and had a spar with him to determine where he was. SHE gave him his jounin status.
So that is a moot point. He didn't take that status when he showed up. He was given it after Mi determined what level he was at.

As a character, they've essentially grown side by side, in terms of rank. They were both at the chuunin exams a year and a half ago (or was it two years? Something like that). By 'the chakra' I mean the signature. A very old signature, that sticks out in his mind, but can't quite actually go and confirm whom it was, because it's not necessarily something which is archived.

That's not something she ever quite covered with him, as he'd been away for the jounin evaluations. He's not been briefed on everything, but that's beside the point.

Azeiel The Fallen
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Its a stupid schism.
Lol you should hire Kein to be the messenger XD that woudl be the worlds biggest FU XD XD lol whats up sweets congrats on becoming mizukage ^/^

Ha! Syy is going to uphold as many of Mi's rules as possible. The foremost being Kein is not allowed in Kirigakure x3 nice try though.
Thanks, Azi.
Lol so you think XD ima break into the sucker XD  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:08 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Its a stupid schism.

That's exactly the point. Someone Zay, the uber-patriot, doesn't know it now the new Mizukage. A complete unknown. Literally a new person to him, and they're just suddenly Mizukage? He has a reason to be suspicious.

Ah but Syy has been in the village for MONTHS. He didn't suddenly show up and become Mizukage. Yes, he first arrived as Yokai but even then Zay didn't trust him. And why? Because he just showed up.
Also Mi is the one who accepted Yoo and Syy into the village and placed her trust in them. So who is the uber-patriot who doesn't trust the Mizukage's instincts?

The village isn't just the will of the leader, but the law and all that. What's good for it. As Zay sees it [as far as I can tell], Syy is still a relatively new shinobi. Hell, a couple months and he's suddenly Mizukage? That's quite the accomplishment. It wouldn't be all that wrong to come up with the theory that Syy is some kind of usurper from another village.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:09 pm
Time for the invention of Uchiha-Away: a safe and effective way to keep out all those annoying little red-eyed ******** style="font-size: 7px">
Do not use on children; side-effects could include: blindness, growth of a third arm, cancer, loss of hair, and death.

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:10 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

As a character, they've essentially grown side by side, in terms of rank. They were both at the chuunin exams a year and a half ago (or was it two years? Something like that). By 'the chakra' I mean the signature. A very old signature, that sticks out in his mind, but can't quite actually go and confirm whom it was, because it's not necessarily something which is archived.

That's not something she ever quite covered with him, as he'd been away for the jounin evaluations. He's not been briefed on everything, but that's beside the point.

Oh ok. Well, yeah, that is understandable when you explain it.

Quite frankly, all the issues Zay seems to have with Syy (or at least the ones you've mentioned) can be addressed IF THEY EVER GET TO TALK TO ONE ANOTHER. Something that neither of us has tried.
If Zay can be bothered to be up front and confront Syy about it rather then be all 'I don't trust him-sneaksneaksneak-I don't trust him' , then this whole thing will be a settled.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:11 pm
    Agent Orange no Jutsu.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:15 pm
Anon- Ah yes...cause that would totally work what with Syy having memory loss to begin with, losing his bloodline (effectively taking away his most powerful techniques) and then turning into a tree for a time. Oh and let's not forget the split personality that is as dangerous as a floppy puppy with no bones in its body.
Very dangerous. 9_9

Azi- Yeeeeah. Do that. We'll see what happens.

Hey! I have an idea biggrin Why don't we all just suck it up and actually let Syy, who hasn't done anything wrong, try and prove he's a decent person? Or would that totally ruin everyone's plans to be nasty, judgmental bigots?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:17 pm

All the issues I doubt would entirely disappear with a talk. The fundamental idea (drugged and memory shattered) is hard to prove through and through without a raging confirmation from others.

There'd be less trouble, but I dunno how much less.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:17 pm
Cover story. And in a way it did work, he's now the Mizukage.

Edit: For the record I have no issues with it. And don't call me a goddamn bigot.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5576 5577 5578 5579 5580 5581 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games