Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 555 556 557 558 559 560 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:55 am
Stranger_Lady_Endare
thaskarin
Stranger_Lady_Endare
thaskarin
Ashby transforms back into his normal huan-ish self. He suddenly remembers how he forgot to give Lady his danish. He then looks into the pocket he placed it and sees it isn't there.

"Did she take it or..."

A breeze suddenly comes through and reminds Ashby he's still naked. He gets dressed, and runs out with a new danish to track her down and give her a new Super Danish.

*waking up in a corner of the lab she looked around and realised she didnt find the hammer*... stare meh danish crying *looking around she decided she would do her shopping before coming back . she was going to get her danish come hell or high water* stressed

Ashby keeps looking around.

"Maybe she doesn't recognize me for not being a hammer?"

THen a strange idea came to Ashby.

"Maybe I can turn myself into a hammer again. Just how do I get around the song Sledgehammer playing?"

*having done her shopping she wandered back to ash persons lab... why did a hammer talk ? and did it really have a danish? thease thoughts and more accompanied her as she walked back. once there though the clothes and hammer were gone .....* sneaky hammer

((Oh Okay))

At the lab a Danish wielding stranger with a foxes ears and tail arrive. He seems to be wearing an outfit that seems to have been taken straight from a Tolkein novel. He starts running towards her with the Danish.

He suddenly stops and thinks aloud "Maybe she wouldn't recognize me without being a hammer."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:01 pm
*looking up at the sound of running feet she saw the danish and all thoughts dissapeard. seeing the danish stop she couldn't help herself ... her mouth began to water, so unladylike 4laugh sweatdrop * ... flaky goodness  

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:07 pm
((Sorry I gotta go to work now I'll be back on later.))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:08 pm
((its ok 3nodding my net connetion should be better than sweatdrop ))  

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:53 pm
((Happened earlier this afternoon, I was just at work then too tired after a really long shift to write anything. cat_stare ))

*sits, waiting for Karrie's dad to show up for the tour she promised him this afternoon. Glancing at the clock, she sees that Karrie had probably just left for work, so he should be there soon. A moment later, there's a knock on the door, and she gets up to answer it*

Hi Kits. smile *Sai grins at her*

Hi Kits! *looks over Sai's shoulder*

Hi. cat_biggrin You ready? *feels crowded suddenly and turns to shoo her pets back away from the door*

Sure. *looks at the assorted animals trying to get a good look at him* lol You've got more pets than before, don't you?

Ah... yeah. cat_sweatdrop I seem to collect more all the time. Let's see, there's Gwee, of course, *points to each of them in turn* Smok, Mwee, Silver, Kaya, Gin, Jack, Phoenix, the angel and devil imps, Cecil, and Blossom. *counts to make sure she's got them all* Yeah, that's it.

That's it? lol Are you sure? *looks at the dragons again* Wait, I thought you said you were going to ride Smok? confused He's kind of small, isn't he?

I am. I have something to show you. ^_^ *pushing the rest of the pets back away from the door, Kits carries Smok outside* He'll be big enough.

What are you going to ride him as cat? That'll make it a little hard to show me around, won't it?

Nope. cat_wink *sets Smok on the ground, then closes her eyes and changes Smok to the size of Velcore* See? cat_xd

*Smok squeaks and stretches his wings*

eek Wha... surprised Kits, did you do that? emotion_jawdrop

*nods, a trace of a blush on her cheeks* Yeah. I found out... I dunno how long ago, that I can change the size of my dragons. Smok's the easiest, though. I think Gwee resists it. Mwee doesn't like changing size, and Silver just changes herself right back to whatever size she wants to be. cat_rolleyes

Wow! Kits, that's amazing! surprised *pulls her into a hug* What about Velcore, though? Can you change him too?

*blushes even more* I... I don't know, I haven't tried. cat_redface

I think you can. I would not like you to try now, in case I get stuck small. sweatdrop You can try later. *nods*

*grins down at Kits, then sees how red she's getting* Something wrong?

You're... I didn't expect you to react like that. cat_redface

*lets go of Kits, but keeps his hands on her shoulders* Kits, I'm happy that you're finding more things you can do. I think of you as one of my daughters, and I want you to be happy. I can see that you like finding things like this out.

I do... *looks up at him* You think of me as one of your daughters?

*scratches at an itch on his chin* mad *can't get it*

*nods* Even though my son was stupid enough to let you go, I do.

*very embarassed, hugs Sai, then pulls away and goes over to Smok, scratching his itchy spot for him. When that's done, she turns to Sai and Velcore* Well, let's get going so there's still some light and you can see the town. *helps him get settled on Velcore's back, then climbs onto Smok*

*the dragons glide over the town, and Kits points out some of the places she and Karrie have told Sai about, like Chatty Kathy's and Lily's Pad. Pointing out the Most Wanted and Isilme Rusco building, she tells Sai that they'll go there later and have dinner, closer to when Karrie's shift ends. They loop out over Upper GGG, then over the forest, where Kits shows Sai the huge tree that Liada turned into her home. They don't stop in, just circle it once and fly on to Aqua Springs*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:33 pm
*flops on his bed, bouncing Hiro to the floor, and sends out a text*

text from Mitri to Miru
Is tomorrow okay to meet my grandpa? It'll work out better for him.

Hey! *shakes himself, then scrambles back onto the bed*

Sorry, Hiro.  

Mitri Onuris

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:02 pm
Miru's Text to Mitri
That should be okay. Do you know about what time?

Miru's Second Text to Mitri
Did you have a good thanksgiving? yum_puddi yum_strawberrypie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:58 pm
-Miru changes outfits about ten times, going back and forth between one and another, trying to look presentable. By this time, she was driving Bonnie crazy with her nervousness and indecisiveness-

Lass! Ye look fine! Ye drivin' me zonkers! Stop all tha changin' and pacin', girl! Now just sit down or brush ye hair or somethin'!! -Bonnie throws up her hands in frustration and heads into her bedroom, muttering under her breath-

sweatdrop -Miru does as she says and heads into her bedroom to brush her hair and check her phone- stressed

Miru J-sama

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:02 pm
*parking his grandpa's car at the curb in front of Dec and Bonnie's house, Mitri walks up to the door and knocks on it*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:06 pm
-Miru hears the knock on the door and her stomach drops out from sheer nervousness. She stares at herself in the mirror, smoothing down her clothes and hair. After a few seconds of her hands trembling, she realises she has to answer the door. She grabs her phone and sticks it in her pocket on the way to answer the door-

redface -she opens the door and as soon as she sees Mitri, she starts blushing- redface H-h-hi, Mitri. redface H...how are you? redface

-she stares down at her feet, cheeks crimson. Bonnie calls from the other room for Miru to have a good time- redface

Miru J-sama

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:11 pm
*looks around while waiting for someone to answer the door. He jumps a bit when Miru opens it herself, since he'd been partly expecting someone else* H-hi Miru. ^_^ You... you look nice. *clears his throat* Are you ready to go?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:18 pm
O...okay... redface Th...thank you. redface -calls bye to Bonnie and steps outside when Mitri moves to let her pass- Th...thanks for coming to get me...Mitri... redface -she blushes when she says his name-  

Miru J-sama

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:23 pm
You're welcome. *grins* It's not a problem, though. Grandpa let me use his car. He's got a really nice car, and it's fun to drive. xd *leads her to the sports car parked in front of the house, opening the door for her*

*looks up sleepily when the breeze hits him where he sits between the front seats* That's cold. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:36 pm
*Kits, Karrie, and Sai wait in Karrie's living room for Mitri to come back from picking Miru up* I'm glad she's coming. *nods* She's so shy, it's good for her to be around new people sometimes. Besides, she shouldn't be scared of Mitri's family. cat_xd

*Karrie nods* No, she shouldn't be. *taps his fingers on the table next to his chair* Maybe we should have some snacks or something. *stands up* Kits, can you help me find something?

Sure. *gets up to follow him into the kitchen*

I'll help too. *starts to get up*

*Kits and Karrie together* No!

Dad, you don't need to do anything. You're my guest, and I want you to relax for a change.

You're always running around doing everything for everybody else on Thanksgiving weekend. Let someone else do the work for a change. *smiles and pushes Karrie in front of her into the kitchen*

Okay, okay... *sits back down* Don't know what to do if I'm not helping. sweatdrop But I'm not arguing with them, not tonight.

I heard that. *looks out of the kitchen* Just relax. Not like it's hard to find snacks or anything, with all the stuff Karrie has in his kitchen. cat_xd

Heard what? *opens a cupboard*

Don't worry about it, Karrie. *flicks him with her tail on her way to the fridge to see what there is for drinks* cat_4laugh Just something your dad said.

Cat ears... right. sweatdrop Should have remembered that. *leans back on the couch and Cecil falls off the back onto his shoulder* Huh? You're a weird thing... *pokes Cecil, who is still fast asleep*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:46 pm
-blushes as Mitri opens the car door for her and then giggles at Hiro- You're so funny, Hiro. -she smiles at Mitri as she slips into the car- Thank you. redface -she looks down and pets Hiro- How are you, Hiro? -when Mitri gets back in, she asks him nervously- Wh...what's your grandpa like? sweatdrop Wh...what did you tell him? sweatdrop Who's going to be there? -the questions come tripping out of her mouth one after the other- sweatdrop gonk -she looks down at her hands- Sorry...  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 555 556 557 558 559 560 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games