Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 555 556 557 558 559 560 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Naoko winced, "Yeah... now that I think about it... I have this horrible feeling that it might start raining outside and Ko-kun, wanting to play soccer, would bring the goal into the living room..." he admitted, realizing maybe Shou had a very good point there.
Then again, he remembered as a boy being home with Sai alone a lot.
Course... Sai was older... he was supposed to take care of his little brother.
Instead Naoko turned into a dolly half the time.
Smiling softly at the memory, lithe fingers grasped his soda and he took a sip. "Heaven forbid Ko-kun have a sibling. With all the costumes in your closet, Shou-san... said sibling would probably turn out like I did as a boy... dressed to the nines in frilly things."
Azriel laughed softly, "With all the kimono you've worn, it's a wonder the boy wouldn't instead turn a sibling into a geisha. Certainly enough makeup around the house."
"Yeah... that'd probably be easier to digest then dresses and high heels." Naoko pondered.
Then again... he'd put Ko in a kimono...
Shou had put him in a few small costumes...
Things never seemed to change.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:28 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"Ugh...." Shou's nose squinched up as he thought of Naoko's comment, "I really wonder if he could haul the goal in by himself. But...still indeed. I don't want the soccer goal in my living room."

"I don't think I could handle any more than one! No siblings. And Ko likes the costumes. He's a boy after my own heart. Frilly things? Goodness Naoko-kun, no wonder you dress in girly gear."

Shou grinned at Azriels comment, "He might do that. I've already started teaching him how to use makeup. Of course...he doesn't have to wear as much as me but...he's already understanding the concept."

Izo sipped his whiskey listening to the stars chat. He never would have put an 8 year old in makeup! Except for stage. But he didn't add his opinion because the stars didn't live completely normal lives. And Ko would be on stage one day...if he was as good as Izo guessed.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:45 pm

"Blame my brother, not me." Naoko replied as he popped a piece of fried calamari in his mouth.
Azriel smirked, "At the rate you're going, Shou-san... you may yet have a cross dressing nephew. He'll be better at putting on makeup than most women when he's old enough to be interested if you keep showing him the tricks of the trade."
Makeup... wasn't something Katsumi was fond of. He had needed it though, for a time... and while a little bit here and there to hide any blemishes wasn't something that bothered him... the full face paint was uncomfortable, especially beneath hot stage lights.
Dark eyes flickered to the pianist then, "So, is your brother as beautiful as you or does he have a hint more manliness to him?"
The usually megane-clad man arched an eyebrow. "Are you saying I don't look like a man?"
"Not in that." Katsu replied, the hint of a smirk on his lips.
"And I suppose you'd think me more a man if I were drenched in fake blood?"
Azriel laughed, "No, I'd think you a nutter like me. Only a female nutter."
Naoko too laughed at that, but he shook his head. "My brother's more beautiful than I am. Inside and out. But he's definitely not feminine."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:14 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Well...maybe so but makeup skills are important. But I rarely cross dress...Actually if Ko follows in my footsteps he can still be quite manly and wear makeup." Shou didn't mind makeup. He lived in it every day so for him it was a normal way of life.

Shou shook his head as he looked at the two skinny men talk about manliness. "If I dress both of you up as a girl, I have a feeling that the two of you would be the envy of many women. And I'm sure no one would be able to tell the difference...except by touch." He laughed wondering what Naoko's brother was actually like. He never really talked to the younger man about his family before that he could remember.

"You both are very feminine." Izo finally said as their dinner arrived. The waiter set the huge platters down in front of them plus fresh cheese and bread for the meal. Katsumi looked like his mother..just flat chested. And Naoko...well he just looked like a girl some days. a very pretty boy. Shou on the other hand was a man even in costume. That face, those eyes. One didn't think of him as a woman. So ...it seemed that Naoko's opinion was right for the most part.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:10 pm
(((PG-13 version... hehehe. We kinda forgot that things started being conversation like a page ago so.... LOOK STUFFS!)))

~ ~ ~

Dragging Yuuji into the dressing room, Michi locked the door but didn't flick on the light. He knew where the soft couch was and pulled Yuuji right over to it. His eager lips sought out Yuuji's as he pulled him down to the couch. His nimble fingers immediately working up into Yuuji's shirt massaging his tight back. Finding all those little kinks and kneading them out.

"Mm...how many songs does Akihiko have left? We might need to make this quick." he murmured as he came up for air totally focused on making Yuuji feel good.

-----

Yuuji didn't have any of the same reservations that he had held before with Michi and he quickly let the man do as he pleased and hovered over the physical therapist. The man would feel Tanaka's fingers on his back, while in the meantime, Takagi's lips sought out those of the man beneath him.
He was being a bit seme, but only because Michi was on the bottom. While Yuuji had terrific experience in a relationship with a woman, he wasn't quite versed in such with a man and still wasn't sure he had the confidence to play the top when it came right down to it.
"Four... gives us about twenty minutes..." Takagi spoke softly before pulling his shirt over his head and off, tossing it to the floor.

-----

Michi didn't mind Yuuji's seme moment at all! His fingers worked down Yuuji's back and over his pant-clad a** deeply massaging the round mounds of flesh. Michi's lips parted as Yuuji's lips found his own inviting the man's tongue in with a flick of his own.

As Yuuji's shirt came off, Michi's smile broadened. Yuuji was a handsome man and well toned too. What a treat! "Twenty minutes. Yeah...quick...is definitely in order." He reached up and yanked off his own shirt throwing it on the edge of the couch. Before grabbing Yuuji's belt and working it off the man's body. "Been a few days..damn. " Once he had Yuuji's belt off his slapped him playfully over the a**. "Makes me wish Akihiko was starting at song one."

-----

"Yeah well, can't go ask him to start over now." Takagi said. Time was of the essence of course. He went to work with Tanaka's own belt now but stopped when his butt was smacked. "You really don't have patience." he teased before claiming Michi's lips again in a deep kiss, wrapping his tongue around the other man's own while his fingers snapped off that belt and pulled it free.

-----

Michi laughed then said with an airy playful voice, "Oh Akihiko-kun could you please take it from the top. Yuuji and I are having a good go right now and we need a good rhythm." Oh boy he wondered what Akihiko would say if he said that to him. "Think he'd buy it? Maybe he'd want to join us!" An even wider grin shot across Michi's face. Now that was a fantasy!

"Nope...no patience at all." He answered with a wink as Yuuji claimed his mouth and entwined their tongues. Mmm....If they only had time. Damn!

-----

"Don't even joke about that." Yuuji smirked. "If he knew, I'd never hear the end of it. And YOU would never hear the end of it from Lucky-san either." he teased, thinking that if Akihiko had a threesome with them... the megane-clad man would probably be a bit jealous that he wasn't invited to the party.
Takagi, for his part, wasn't quite as worked up about this as Tanaka, but he wasn't exactly craving it either. A distraction... a welcome one...
Looking down at the man beneath him, Yuuji didn't know who he thought more handsome.
Michi... or Shou.
His fingers moved down, trailing along Tanaka's thigh as he claimed another kiss.

-----

Half a set of songs later...

-----

For a while, Yuuji just stared down at the physical therapist beneath him, then he smiled a bit. "Feel better?" he asked, leaning forward to claim Tanaka's lips for his own... softly... gently...

-----

"Mmm....I'm feeling much better." His fingers released from Yuuji's hips and floated up to stroke Yuuji's cheek. He took that soft kiss and closed his eyes. It was delicious. As their lips parted, he murmured, "Are you feeling better?" Moments when by and he just cuddled Yuuji, content to stay like this.

However, his brow furrowed when he finally realized that the music had stopped. How long had it been over? Michi didn't know but at least the door was locked. "While I'd love to relax within your arms for hours, I think Akihiko is done with his set. We better get up before he comes looking for us."

-----

Yuuji was damn tempted to reply to just let his cousin come looking. But instead of saying anything, the man closed his eyes and initiated another soft kiss... this one longer... a bit more demanding than the previous few others.
When he finally came up for air, Takagi's dark eyes found Michi's own. "Yeah. I'm feeling better. Nice to forget things for a little while, you know?" he smiled slightly before leaning back down and kissing the physical therapist once more.
Damn he didn't want to leave...
Akihiko could spend all night with Izzy... but Yuuji couldn't have an hour just to himself... with someone special...
"Want to know something funny..." Takagi whispered softly, his lips trailing light kisses along Michi's chin then up to his ear before whispering. "Ask Akihiko... if he's gone soft letting Izzy do that."
Oh yes... he kind of wanted to see the look on his cousin's face.
Course he wouldn't tell Michi what 'that' was... but Akihiko needed to loosen up a bit, especially if he was going to be in such a closed space for his shows.
The musician was too tense... even if he didn't seem like it.

-----

"Forgetting for awhile helps...." responded Michi gladly accepting that sweet kiss and returning it in kind. His hands sliding down from Yuuji's cheeks over his shoulders to caress the blades of his back. He enjoyed this slow intimacy. How often did he get to enjoy moments such as these?

"What's so funny?" he asked as his head tilted back to let Yuuji leave those trails of kisses. Ah...that felt so good. He caressed Yuuji's shoulders and massaged out small knots as he found them. But then his eyes focused on Yuuji's face, "Wait....what is....'that'? And is it going to get me...punched?"

-----

"'That', Michi-kun, I can't tell you. But no, it won't get you punched." Yuuji replied with a laugh.
Might get himself punched... then again, might not. Either way, he had to figure out some way to distract his younger cousin from being such a stick in the mud with a fake smile.
He stayed pulled back for a while, fingers slowly caressing Michi's head, trailing through his hair. "I could probably show you what 'that' is... but THAT would get ME punched." he laughed again before leaning down, claiming another kiss. When it was over, his dark eyes stayed on Tanaka. "Help me distract him, Michi-kun. Not well like this obviously because well... consequences of that are going to hurt all around but... help me make him laugh. Fans feel your emotion when you sing. They don't need to feel his right now. They need to feel what he felt before."

-----

"Well that's good. I like my nose where it is." he laughed along with Yuuji because Akihiko had a bad habit with punching faces. Poor Hiroki-san.

He watched Yuuji's hands as they moved to gently touch his head...his hair. "Oh?" Now those words along gave him a very good guess as to what 'that' might be. It had to at least relate to Izzy in bed... What else could it be? Unless Akihiko was closet dressing as a woman? Nah...

Michi accepted the and but his curiosity had peeked. "Nngh...I can help you do that. But damn...Yuuji you know how tempting it is pull him down and....really distract him." he teased...He wasn't serious. Or was he?

"What he felt before? Mmm... most of those songs are his love for...mm..Ishi-san. You want him to feel like the time he wrote them?? I don't get you. You want him to lighten up...but when he wrote those songs he was going out of his mind." Michi remembered those days in Hawaii. It wasn't fun dealing with Akihiko there. He remembered all that pain flowing from the small studio. Michi remembered when he dropped his drink as Akihiko saw Izzy getting off that plane in LA. Things moved so fast afterwards. Akihiko was determined to be in LA come hell or high water....it was pretty amazing.

-----

"If he can lighten up, well... he can put those feelings in place when he needs them." Yuuji replied softly, placing a gentle kiss just to the side of Michi's neck below the ear. "Push out the feelings that are there... and let him remember the pain of loss... not feel it keen and fresh like he is now. I'm more worried about him crying on stage than I am about him falling off it."
At this time there was a loud knock on the door and for a second, Takagi paused and glanced over his shoulder. Then he smirked down to Tanaka. "He may be tempting, but that's his angle. You've had that temptation... most just have to dream." the man winked before getting up quickly and heading into the bathroom.
"Yammi-kun, it's locked!" this was most obviously Akihiko's voice as he tried the knob again. There were some garbled words from far off before the musician called back to the guitarist once more. "I'm not going another song without a new bottle of water!"
Of course if Michi looked, he'd see a case of it over in the corner.

-----

"Alright...I get him to lighten up his tight a**." he said with a shiver to his flesh as Yuuji kissed his neck. "Man...you don't have to do much to be convincing." Damn...sexy...Yuuji....

"s**t." Michi's eyes flashed towards the door thankful he had locked it or they'd be in trouble. "Yeah...and I want that temptation again." As soon as Yuuji got up, Michi grabbed his clothes and jumped into them. The belt came last as he looked in the mirror and then squirted some hair spray around.

"Locked! Well who locked it. Jaz! Bring those keys over here and get this door would ya?" yelled Yammi as he grabbed at the knob and then started knocking. "Michi! Are you in there. You didn't go to sleep on us did ya!"

Michi glanced around quickly and then tossed Yuuji's clothes thru the bathroom door before moaning...."Hey....man. I was taking a nap. Can't you guys go do another set and let me sleep?"

Yammi yelled "******** No! No sleeping for you! Jaz!!!"

-----

There was the sound of a flushing toilet and running water from the bathroom, following by the shuffling of clothes just before the door finally opened.
Jaz with a key to the rescue.
"If I can't sleep, you can't sleep." Akihiko said as he walked in.
But then he stopped.
Just flat out stopped stock still.
"I'll grab the waters. You guys head back. I want to hear Michi-kun's song in a sec anyway." the musician spoke. When the others were gone and the door closed... the young Koyasu's blue gaze settled on his friend, hands on his hips. "What were you doing?"
"He was sleeping and I was taking a piss." Yuuji spoke up as he walked out of the bathroom with a paper towel in his hands, tossing it into the trash a few seconds later. "Why?"
That blue gaze went from Yuuji, back to Michi, and one thin eyebrow arched. "Why don't I believe you? Either of you?"

-----

"Doing?" Michi asked with a tilt of his head then laughed, "What did you think we were doing?" He put his hands on his hips and teased Akihiko, "I bet I know what you're thinking!"

He walked over to the frig and pulled out the waters. "And if I was doing that, it was in my dreams with you on bottom." he turned and winked at Akihiko, "But I'm not that 'lucky', am I? You've been going soft...haven't you."

Michi tossed a water bottle over to Akihiko that smear of a smile plastered on his knowing face, even if he wasn't exactly sure if what he thought was what Yuuji meant. Oh he had his guesses but Akihiko's reaction would probably tell it all.

-----

Akihiko had been about to comment on what he thought had gone on in this room a few minutes earlier... until something Michi said... something in the look his friend gave him... caught him speechless.
"What did..." there was an immediate narrowing of eyes. "Yuuji..."
Takagi held up his hands. "I'm innocent here. Didn't say a word about 'that'..." the man replied with a smirk.
Two seconds later... Akihiko pounced on his cousin and knocked him onto his back on the sofa. But Yuuji was laughing as it happened... least til the younger man's hand slipped down where it shouldn't.
"WHOA! Hey! I don't..."
But there was one eyebrow arched as Narcissus pulled his fingers. "Uh huh... you were saying?" he asked.
Yuuji paled. "******** up, blue eyes focused over on Michi. Akihiko walked slowly toward him, "Michi-kun... feel like fessing up now, hmm?"

-----

Michi was speechless up unto the point Akihiko shoved his hand on Yuuji's pants, "Whoa...Akihiko since when were you into Yuuji?"

But then he laughed when Akihiko stood up. "Never thought you'd go so far to figure that out!" He didn't try to hide things because Akihiko wouldn't believe it if he tried. "So ...what do I need to fess up to. Pretty much got your answer. But if you want to know the details then you start explaining about the 'latest' with you and Ishi-san." He smirked at Akihiko and waited for the man to start talking.

-----

Blue eyes narrowed... but then he laughed. "Why should I have to tell you? Yuuji-kun's got it recorded somewhere no doubt." he glanced over his shoulder.
The man on the sofa just shrugged, but the not-so-innocent smirk on his face betrayed the truth.
Turning around, Akihiko strode over to Yuuji, who was sitting up now, and flat out sat on his lap, pinning him in place. "Okay... I'll give you all the wonderful details if YOU," he pointed to Michi. "Tell me when the two of you started playing in locked rooms."
Takagi raised a hand, "Do I get a say in this?"
"No." his cousin replied with a smirk.
"But you're on my lap and a play by play..."
Oh Narcissus was beyond evil. "Will get you horny and I'll know it so I'll know for certain if you're really interested in men or if this is a passing fancy."
"s**t..." Yuuji's head fell back and he stared up at the ceiling.
Akihiko wiggled his a** a bit, garnering him a light thump on the back of the head from his cousin. "I let my uke top." the young tiger spoke honestly. "Didn't intend to let that happen but kissing on the floor began teasing... which ended up in me freaking out and saying I needed to go to the bathroom."
"I didn't see that part." Takagi said, looking over Akihiko's shoulder toward Michi as if to say, 'Help?!'.
"Anyway... I came back and he was on the bed so we started making out again. The little brat had handcuffs under the bed and somehow he got me stuck. We played a little twister but eventually he won the upper hand."
Takagi sighed, staring up at the ceiling again and trying not to listen.
But Akihiko's a** wiggled again and his cousin almost... almost... moaned.
"I got my revenge though." Narcissus continued with a smirk, glancing over his shoulder at Yuuji. "So... what have you two been up to? Was this the first time?" the young tiger laughed softly, "Don't tell me Michi-kun got you with a massage?" he teased.
When Yuuji didn't say anything... Akihiko cracked up.

-----

Michi listened with a wide smile and nodded as Akihiko dealt out the details. "So Ishi-san got your a** over a barrel. He's sure different than he was before the Tsunami. Never would have expected that." Then he reached over plucked Akihiko off Yuuji's lap by the hand and pulling him close to his chest. "Now those are dirty details..." His fingers ran down Akihiko's back grinding into a massage along the tight muscles then roaming over his backside to massage a bit further. Akihiko's clothes were on so everything was 'safe' for Akihiko.
Michi's fingers did their magic keeping Akihiko against his chest. Sure he might make the man horny but hell the damned flirt did it to him all the time!

"And so you want the details of what I did to Yuuji....Mmm? The same thing as this...only longer...and harder...." whispered Michi into that tender ear before sliding those fingertips up to the small of Akihiko's back to take the pressure away from the spine with a few deft moments. His fingers slid just into the edge of the waistband, "And...then....I did...this only firmer and deeper....taking his mind off of everything but...me." His breathy words teasing just the edge of Akihiko's lips.

OH yes, by the movement of Michi's hips against Akihiko, he might have been ready to jump the man's bones. Michi had no shame and Akihiko needed to get out of his shell...

-----

"Yeah well, I didn't exactly expect it either and..." Blue eyes narrowed slightly when Michi drew him up, to which Yuuji promptly grabbed the nearest pillow and put it in his lap... just in case.
Blue eyes looked into Michi's gaze as the other man's hands wound round him, pressing and rubbing in the perfect places. "I agreed to dish the details... your turn." the musician spoke teasingly snapping at Tanaka's nose with a smirk.
But those hands...
Michi's hands were a godsend on normal days... but right now... right now it was just damn sexy. Blue eyes closed as he listened to his friend's words, the young tiger's body not resisting in the slightest. That breath... right there... for a moment, Akihiko moved his head as if to claim Michi's lips.
But then blue eyes opened and the musician let out a soft sigh... before his legs moved quickly, shoving Michi up against the wall. It wasn't hard enough to hurt, but Narcissus' body kept the physical therapist pinned... save for those wicked hands.
Akihiko tilted his head to the side slightly, moving in as if to kiss Michi once more but again he diverted, his lips pulling back to the other man's ear. "Would that you could take my mind off everything but you..." the young Koyasu whispered, his voice deep and soft so that even Yuuji across the room couldn't hear. "But I'm a jealous man... and as much as I want to just rip those pants off and take you right here against this wall, even with Yuuji-kun watching..." Akihiko took a soft intake of breath, and the fact that he was holding himself back was apparent in the sound. "...I can't."

Meanwhile, Takagi was sitting on the sofa watching with one upraised eyebrow. He wasn't about to stop this.

-----

And so... Akihiko and Michi fooled around without actually doing anything... meanwhile Yuuji, thinking it all damn hot, recorded it on his phone.

-----

However, as Michi was catching his breath, foot falls were heard outside. "Hey Yo! Narcissus! Where are the waters? What does a man have to do to get a drink around here? Geesh...." It was Yammi and well...the door wasn't locked. In a few seconds, Yammi was going to have one hell of a site.

-----

Blue eyes were looking down at Michi after the kiss was broken. There was a smirk on the musician's lips. Narcissus leaned forward, "I win..." he whispered softly before placing a soft kiss to Michi's nose.
That gaze looked up to spy Yuuji sitting there with his cellphone pointed at the two of them. "I do hope you had fun."
"I thought you'd give in first." Takagi replied, pocketing the phone (though not after backing up the video by sending it to another of his phones).
Akihiko made a 'tsk sound. "I almost did... god I wanted to..." looking back down to Michi, Narcissus made no move to get off of him... mainly because he didn't think he could.. "I do love you, Michi-kun..." the young Koyasu whispered so only Tanaka could hear. Strangely though... Akihiko's voice was sad... because to him, Michi really was special. "But you're not Ruki. Gomen."

About that time he could hear Yammi outside and the young tiger groaned before shouting loud enough that the guitarist would hear. "Seriously... I'm not moving right now so if you want that water come get it!"

-----

"Yeah...I know..." Michi said softly letting Akihiko get away with everything he said. Yuuji wanted Akihiko loosened up and well he got that didn't he? Somewhere in all of this while Michi had fun but at the same time he felt used even if Akihiko was a little sad about it all. Sure...Akihiko won...and Michi always lost...lost to Ruki. ********. Now he just wanted to go get drunk. Go sing...go somewhere else.

And then, he felt in rather a strange predicament when Akihiko pretty much waved Yammi in. Wasn't it enough to win?
Yammi opened the door and took a look at the two men and blinkedr.

"You know you're suppose to wait for that kind of s**t for the afters...." he said with a grin as he grabbed a water bottle from where Akihiko had left them.

Michi moved out from under Akihiko rather embarrassed actually. Man, he kind of felt like a porn star that didn't get a chance to leave the camera. Oh wait Yuuji had that camera. He turned and walked over to Yuuji then said, "Erase it. I don't want that published or shown to anyone. " He didn't let his emotions be sharp, he didn't want anyone to know how he felt. Although his voice was firm about it...he didn't really want anyone seeing that. Ever. Nor did he want to see it again himself.

Akihiko was back to normal and Yuuji had his fun. Two peas in a pod even if Michi loved each one of them.

-----

Yuuji looked up at Michi, but he didn't move to delete the file nor did he promise not to show it to anyone. "It won't be published." he spoke calmly.
Meanwhile, Akihiko was still sitting on the floor and he didn't move.
Standing up, Takagi grabbed Yammi and a bottle of water for himself. "Come on. My cousin's being a bit of a moron right now." he said, pushing Yammi out the door.
There was silence for a few minutes... then Narcissus spoke up.
"I really did want it, you know..." he said, not looking at Michi. "If Ruki had rejected me in LA..."

-----

"Nor shown to anyone." Michi's words became just a bit stronger his eyes even had the hint of narrowing. He knew Yuuji well enough to know that the man had his own schemes. And right now, Michi didn't want any part of it. Yuuji had gotten what he wanted out of him.

When Yuuji pushed Yammi out of the door, Michi steeled himself as Akihiko spoke. "Yeah...I know. I know...." He paused for a sheer second, "I'm going to the bathroom now to clean up and get dressed for the party. You better get ready too. Ruki will be waiting."

He walked straight into the bathroom before Akihiko could move otherwise and clothed the door, locking it. No, he didn't want hear those thank you's...those apologies for being second to Ruki. Because for some reason, it hurt. It was so unlike him. And he couldn't help himself. He had wanted to help Yuuji...help Akihiko...in the only way he knew how. Then....god, he was an idiot to let it go that far. Idiotl. Never again....Never again....

Looking in the mirror, he felt like a fool. What's wrong? Nothing...he answered to himself. It was so unlike him. Was he honest with himself? I like you instead I love you....that's how it had to be.

-----

Michi had been in the bathroom for maybe two minutes when there was a knock on the door. Somehow, Akihiko had stood up and walked over to the bathroom. He didn't try the knob, knowing it to be locked.
But he couldn't take the silence.
Couldn't stand Tanaka being angry... his friend... his only real friend...
"I'm not going to say I'm sorry for what we just did... because every damn word I said was honest. When you started that... I'm not an idiot, Michi. I know what you were doing. So I played along but... but god, Michi... I was so close to just..." Akihiko went silent before there was a loud bang... which was the musician's fist pounding into the wall in frustration. "Every damn time I see you I want you."
Of course what Narcissus didn't realize... was that there was a logical reason for craving his friend in the sack. Michi had been Akihiko's drug... the drug he needed to focus on instead of the illegal drugs his body demanded. Somewhere along the line, Narcissus had become addicted to Michi...
And now he couldn't have him anymore.
They had to be 'friends'... and deep down... it hurt.
Akihiko couldn't have Michi and Ruki both. He loved Ruki... but he loved Michi on another level. It wasn't the same because Narcissus valued Michi's friendship and adored the man in bed. With Ruki it was a deep profound love that touched Akihiko's soul in a way that no one ever had, save perhaps his twin.
But that didn't make it any easier to give up Tanaka...
"I see you and I can't have you and it drives me insane. Yuuji knows it and then he goes and records us. I didn't want that!"

-----

Michi had removed his clothes and turned on the shower's water, saying nothing. But he did listen, how could he not. What was he suppose to say though. So...he said the only thing he could say without being a b*****d, "Yeah...I know..."

He put cold water in his hands and washed his face wishing he could remove the memories of moments before. "Akihiko, that was the last time. Last time I'm going to be stupid enough to do something like that. We're over...Might not be the words anyone wants to hear but we are. I want you to be happy and I was a fool for going that far. You're happy and I don't wish to ruin it for you. I just wanted to help you. No more flirting with me...ok. I don't think I can take it. Just be my friend even if it is from a distance. Make Ruki happy...make yourself happy. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. You'll be fine too. It just takes time to forget."

Then he paused and glanced at the door, "Yeah...Yuuji...." His words stopped there because either one of them should have stopped and destroyed that phone. But they didn't. He didn't say how he felt manipulated. He didn't say how he wanted to punch the man. Nor did he say that he'd not be sleeping with Yuuji again either because somehow, he felt used. And that might not have been fair. And Michi knew that the man had some use for taping what they had done. It was enough to make Michi quite aware that too many people were playing politics at his expense. It was enough to disgust him.

-----

"Don't..." Akihiko whispered, pressing his forehead against the bathroom door. "I don't want to forget, damnit! I don't want to forget anything ever again! I don't want to forget what we had, Michi! I won't forget!" he fell silent then, blue eyes closed as the pain of what this was closed in on him.
He felt their friendship destroyed... all because...
"I'll ******** kill him..." was all Michi would have heard before Narcissus' voice was gone and there was the sound of the door to outside slamming shut....

Having been sending an email outside in regards to getting a limo to pick them up for the New Year's party... Yuuji never knew the whirlwind of anger that came at him.
Narcissus strode right up to his cousin before he reached out and grabbed Yuuji by the shoulder, spinning him around.
"Do you know what you've done?!" he shouted at Yuuji. "MY ONLY FRIEND IN THIS DAMN WORLD AND YOU DID THIS!"
Narcissus was livid.
Beyond livid.
"Do you get your kicks out of this?! Out of destroying my life?!"
Yuuji's eyes narrowed in annoyance. "I saved your life, remember?"
"I'M SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY ABOUT THAT?!" Akihiko screamed, knowing his cousin referred to the murder of his grandfather.
All he saw now was rage...
"MY SISTER! MY PARENTS! MY GRANDFATHER! MICHI! WHAT'S NEXT?! WHAT ELSE AM I GOING TO HAVE TO LOSE BEFORE THIS WORLD IS HAPPY?!"
Yuuji moved his hand to push Akihiko's own off his shoulder. He could feel the musician's fingers digging in with sheer painful forceful anger. "This wasn't my intention, Akihiko. I never meant for..."
"I GAVE YOUR SON BACK TO YOU! WHY?!" Akihiko backed off slightly, letting Yuuji go.
But the man didn't answer that question.
Reaching out, Narcissus pulled Yuuji's cell phone from his pocket and tossed it to the dirt, stepping on it and shattering the thing to bits in a final display of rage.
Takagi sighed, looking at the broken phone. He'd backed up the files... but something... something told him...
"I'll delete it permanently." Yuuji spoke softly, realizing he'd really hurt his cousin. He'd never meant for this to happen...
In fact, Takagi hadn't meant for Michi to initiate such a sexy struggle... and Yuuji had been too stunned and turned on to stop them. He'd wanted Akihiko to have fun... and yet disaster had come about from it.
"I didn't mean for Michi to get used, Akihiko. It wasn't."
Akihiko collapsed to the ground then, his legs just giving out from beneath him. Doubled over, the young tiger seriously hurt inside... felt like his chest was going to rip itself apart right then and there.
"I've lost my friend... my only friend! Why? I was happy, Yuuji... Michi didn't deserve this... I didn't..." he couldn't help it as the tears forced their way from his eyes. "I don't want to forget..." Narcissus whispered, fingers grasping at dirt and grass in front of him.
"You're so afraid of forgetting." Yuuji said softly, realizing the deeper issue here. "I had hoped..." but the man sighed, looking away. What had he hoped? He'd been pushing his cousin for days, pushing him hard... and Narcissus didn't need to be doing this. Any of this.
Hiroki was right...
And Takagi hated himself for it... for it and so much more...
Akihiko's parents had been an accident...
Aki had been to keep Akihiko from destroying himself through a forced marriage...
But Michi...
"I didn't think this would happen. I just wanted you to..." Takagi eventually spoke, to which Narcissus had to choke back a sob.
Akihiko shook his head, "I can't take it anymore... I just can't... can't... Just... Just go..."
"Akihiko..."
"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Narcissus screamed at him, forehead on the ground as he just curled inward.
Feelings of want and need came up in his mind. He'd given up before... and Michi had pulled him back from it... He'd been through hell and Michi had been there with a smile and a helping hand and the best advice... They'd had pizza and beer and gone shopping and for once... for once Akihiko had found a true friend. Someone he could trust. Someone he could cry in front of and tell things to that only Izzy would know. Someone who he wanted to make shine and give a better life too because if anyone deserved it, Michi really and truly did...
Now...
Now he didn't have Michi anymore...
He'd screwed things up all because he couldn't let go...
Because he wasn't strong enough...
And now, as the fear of being alone gripped his heart, he just wanted one thing...
"Ruki... God, I'm so sorry..." Akihiko cried into the ground itself. "What have I done..."
But by now... Yuuji was gone... as was the car that had brought them.
And Akihiko couldn't stop crying...

-----

TBC  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:15 pm
s**t! Michi heard those words and struggled to get into his pants. He had to get out of the bathroom and stop Akihiko from doing something even worse than what had happened now. Oh god...had he made an even worse mistake. These were the days that he couldn't believe that he could practically fall on his a** trying to get into a pair of pants.

But soon he flew open the door with his shirt half on half off. Not even remote dressed to go. And ran out of the bathroom then out the dressing room to find a crumpled ball of Akihko crying. "Oh god... Akihiko. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I screwed up didn't I?" He hadn't heard all the words that had been said and now he just felt like the biggest heel in the universe. He was mad at people but he never wanted Akihiko to feel this bad....for any reason.

-----

But Akihiko didn't stop crying, didn't even seem to have heard Michi at all. He just kept letting out all the pain... what he'd been holding in.
Because Narcissus couldn't break.
He had a show to do... had a party to be at... had people who needed him to be together because the company was tanking and no excuse would stop the downward spiral.
Narcissus was what everyone needed...
The caregiver for a sick Izzy, the babysitter for a little boy, the cook and the problem solver and the voice and the smile...
Akihiko couldn't be... because he needed time. He was possibly very ill and that scared him... what if he forgot everything again? What if he lost Izzy? What if... His grandfather was dead not two days ago and Akihiko couldn't even cry because he had to push it in... push it away...
He had to be Narcissus...
Vein and an a** and completely uncaring about the deeper feelings of the people around him. Focus on the music and focus on the voice and make the fans happy...
Akihiko couldn't do it anymore...
Losing Michi... losing Michi just couldn't happen! His friend... his only friend... Screw the physical, he couldn't lose the smile and the laugh and the warm hand on his shoulder when he just needed someone to talk to.
Blinded by pain... by loss... Akihiko just cried.
Cried for everything he'd lost... everyone who was gone... He couldn't tell Izzy... Gods no, if he told Izzy it'd hurt him, wouldn't it?
He loved Ruki...
But he loved Michi too...
Akihiko couldn't lose them... if he did...
The mere thought made him cry harder. Michi and Ruki were the only people in the world he truly trusted... that he could really open up to. And he'd been alone for a very long time until those two men came into his life.
Narcissus could go back to that life.
But Akihiko... he simply couldn't.

-----

"Akihiko.... Akihiko...." Michi knelt down beside the man and wrapped his arms around him. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry.... I didn't mean it. I shouldn't have said those things. I shouldn't have hurt you." Michi could take it back. Even if inside he struggled. He didn't want his friend...yes, his friend so broken and miserable. "I screwed up. I'm really an idiot sometimes. But it's hard not to be able to touch you when I want to...and what am I to do. I'll always be second to Ishi-san. It's ok. Though. Just got to get it through my head...and leave it at that. I didn't mean we couldn't be friends. I...didn't mean that we weren't friends anymore. I just don't want to ruin what you have with Izzy. I'm not a home wreaker. I love you...really love you."

What could he do but pour out his feelings to help his friend. He tugged Akihiko to his chest and kept him there...rocking slowly. "I just want to be happy too...I just want you to be happy too...."

-----

At first, Akihiko didn't register that Tanaka was then... then he felt those arms.
Familiar arms...
Arms that had held him when he cried before... arms that somehow understood, even if the man didn't quite grasp everything around him.
Narcissus' fingers gripped onto Michi's arm then, leaning into the man as he tried to stop the tears. Michi had said it though... friends from a distance... they were over... The musician shook his head, gasping softly as the sobs subsided and he drew in a few deep breaths.
"I don't... I hurt you..." Akihiko whispered, gripping tight to Tanaka's arm with shaking fingers. "I can't lose you... I can't... I've lost so many people... I didn't mean it... I didn't mean to hurt you... I'm... I'm stupid and I shouldn't have done that... I just... I just wanted... But you... you didn't... you don't deserve what... what I did or what Yuuji did..." slowly, Narcissus was beginning to pull himself a bit more together, but his fingers still shook as they gripped the physical therapist's arm... and he felt himself against Michi's chest, held softly... close...
"I shouldn't have played with you... But, I... I thought... I thought why not? But I just got carried away and I wanted you so bad and it was driving me insane because I couldn't have you... I never thought about you, Michi-kun... Your feelings... I..." Akihiko's blue eyes looked up, made all the bluer because he'd been crying quite hard.
Michi loved him?
"No... no no no no no..." Narcissus scrambled out of that warm embrace and he put a hand to his head, pacing for a moment. "I almost chose you, Michi-kun..." he swallowed hard, the pit of his stomach feeling sick. "I was so close... but... but then I remembered and... oh gods, I remembered how much I love Ruki... I can't help my heart... But I can't lose you too..." the young tiger looked back to his friend. "We don't have to have sleep together but please... please... you're not a home wrecker, Michi-kun. You're a sweet and caring and flirtatious man who drives me crazy but also makes me smile and..." Akihiko sighed softly, looking up to the sky as he tried to bring himself under control again. "And I can't lose you. I've lost so much...and everyone's counting on me right now but... I just... I can't lose my friend too." he shook his head, taking a step toward Michi. "It's selfish of me and you have every right to just cut ties and run but..." and then Akihiko knew he couldn't say anything else.
It hurt too deeply...
If Michi did want to leave their friendship behind... who was he to stop him? What right did Akihiko have to tell this man to stay around and endure the annoying flirtatious advances of a musician who had the most wonderful man that loved him...
Why did Narcissus have to be so selfish?
He was disgusted with himself... with his own weakness...
Lithe hands reached up, wiping away the tears on his face and trying to just push Narcissus back into place... but that only made a sob wrench itself from his throat and Akihiko buried his face in his hands.

-----

"I know...I know you're just a mouthy guy sometimes. Saying all sorts of things." Michi answered trying to calm Akihiko down, "Yeah we're both a little stupid sometimes. And I got frustrated. It's really frustrating sometimes. Ever since the tsunami...things just haven't been easy sometimes." He didn't explain that part in depth but he wanted Akihiko to know that he wasn't perfect either.

Michi sighed softly. He probably shouldn't have said that. It seemed to upset Akihiko's world. Love wasn't the right word to say to Akihiko.... Like...yes, that was what it should be. Although it hurt somewhere in his chest to think that way even more so when Akihiko explained that he had almost been chosen instead.

He stood up from the floor and strode over to Akihiko. "Spoiled....you're so very spoiled..." He took Akihiko by the hands and pulled him up against his chest. "Stop..just stop....Shh...." command Michi gently. "You're running at the mouth and it's only going to drive you nuts." He sighed and kissed the top of Akihiko's head, "Man...you drive me crazy...but it's ok. I'm still your friend Akihiko. Got that in your thick skull? Ok. Still friends."

Sometimes Akihiko really did seem like a woman when he was emotional and sad. Michi wished he hadn't said jack s**t earlier. This would have been so much easier. God...It was so hard leaving the physical relationship behind. But...That part was over. However, Michi couldn't leave the friendship behind. They really did have good times together. He couldn't leave Akihiko in such a state. Although some things still hurt...but Michi would handle it.

-----

"Gomen..." Akihiko whispered, his face buried against Michi's shoulder. "I shouldn't have told you... I shouldn't have let Yammi in... I shouldn't have let it go so far..."
But then Michi was saying they were still friends. That it was okay. He wasn't going to lose his friend... was he?
So why wouldn't the tears stop?
'Because you hurt, baka... Because you can't just let it all out...'
"Just let me... please... Just for a minute..." Akihiko wrapped his arms around Tanaka then, blue eyes closed as he just stood there, tears unstoppable.

The minute dragged out longer than that... five... maybe ten... before Narcissus let go and just took a deep breath. It'd taken everything to get in control. Everything to just let that little bit of grief out before sucking it back in... burying it beneath Narcissus...
Like always.

"Gomen, Michi-kun. I couldn't turn it off." Akihiko spoke softly, pulling back and looking into Michi's eyes. "If I ever do something stupid like that again... anything that would hurt you... tell me to stop. I will. I promise, Michi-kun. You're too important a person to just let slip away."
It seemed... for now... that Narcissus was back and everything was fine.
Deep down though... it wasn't.

Yuuji had succeeded...
Akihiko now keenly remembered the pain of almost losing Izzy...
Because he'd very nearly lost Michi...

-----

"It's ok...you can cry all you want...I'll be right here." He just held Akihiko keeping him warm and safe in his arms. The world had become a very small space again. Michi felt like he had done this before...with Akihiko at some other time. Not the same thing...but...it felt similar. He stroked Akihiko's hair and continued to be there...just being probably was enough.

"It's ok, you needed to let it out...." Michi replied and smiled at Akihiko, "That's what friends are for... right?" But he knew that just this short cry probably hadn't cleaned out the closet of grief. This was really lousy timing on Michi's part with all the bad stuff Akihiko went through with losing his grandfather so recently and Izzy was sick. Michi had to wonder if he was the selfish one here. "I will...tell you. And I'll make sure not to add fuel to the fire. You've got a lot stuff to work through right now. I don't need to add to the list."

He pulled Akihiko back up to his chest again and hugged him affectionately. "You're important to me too." He'd never say love again...but important was ok...like was ok.... He sighed softly, "I had this bad vision of you pummeling the crap out of Yuuji in front of all the band when I heard you say you were going to kill Yuuji. It was like a weird flash of a nightmare that you were ending up in jail leaving me to go on stage alone and do your whole set myself. God...so glad that didn't happen."

-----

Akihiko returned the affectionate hug, standing there, just keeping Michi close. "I wanted to, you know. I really really wanted to. I could see myself just pounding away at him... breaking his nose... but then I remembered LA... I remembered how much it had hurt you to see that side of me." which was so very true.
Narcissus was trying not to be so violent... but it seemed that his cousin still kept pushing his buttons. One way or another.
But then the musician laughed softly, "Least I'm not horny anymore." he joked, though it was a half-hearted attempt at a joke at best.
Sighing, Akihiko's blue gaze went up to the sky overhead... a grey sky... "A lot of stuff to work through is an understatement." but then he pulled back just slightly, looking into Michi's eyes. "I'm sorry. I'm always crying to you. I'm just stressed... and now my head hurts... wonderful..." he rolled his eyes but then paused.
He had the chance to tell Michi... but how much did Tanaka know? Had Yuuji told him about the headaches and the fainting? Had he...
"My grandfather's gone... leaving me with a mess of a company... a mess of a life..." he laughed softly, shaking his head. "I find out I've got a little half brother... learn that the b*****d I'd started to hate recently really did care about me and I never got the chance to say good bye... I almost lost Ruki the other day, Michi-kun... Too much... It's more than I can handle in just two days time... How?... How can I just smile and act like everything's okay?... I thought I was doing fine but obviously not..."
Sighing, Akihiko didn't let go of Michi, but he didn't start crying again either. No... he couldn't afford to right now... Too many people needed Narcissus right now... Even Tanaka needed Narcissus to an extent...
The show had to go on...
And wasn't Akihiko's whole life just one big show?
Sometimes... it felt that way.
"I wish Ruki weren't sick..." the musician smiled slightly. "You could just toss me off on him and run away from the madness."

-----

"Well I'm glad you didn't." Michi was thankful because he wasn't sure he could take that if Akihiko had gone violent again. So many times they'd talked about a better direction. Maybe something had sunk in this time.

"Yeah...that's a plus. I'm not horny either." Michi admitted although it was a bit half-hearted too. "Well you know at this rate, I should wear a pack of kleenex strapped to my chest just for you." He joked trying to lighten up the downcast emotions. "You're just stressed." His fingers reached up to rub Akihiko temples trying to clear up some of that headache.

Michi's brow furrowed he listened, "That's a lot of stuff for one man to bear. Half brother? Ok..so maybe that part is good? At least I hope. And well, mm...Ohayou will get better. It's not just you out there remember that. And no you shouldn't be smiling right now... I didn't realize that you were having this much crap tossed on your head." He ran his fingers down just behind Koy's ears to push a couple pressure points and loosen up the sinuses.

"You know you can't be fine with all that. So don't even try to be fine. Just be human. If you don't release it, you'll be like this again later." He stopped his massage and tucked Akihiko to his chest and snuggled him there. "I'm not letting you go until you just let it all out..."

-----

The almost motherly actions of Michi made the young tiger laugh as he was pulled right back into that chest. "If I let it all out, Michi-kun... your legs would go numb from standing up so long." he musician replied, wrapping his arms around the other man's waist.
It wasn't a sensual move. Just a want to be close to another human being. To someone who tried to understand him... who didn't just push and push... and expect him to be fine.
Narcissus had fallen in love with Tanaka Michi... but sadly... Koyasu Akihiko's heart lay with his dear Ruki...
"Hiroki was right... I shouldn't be doing this..." the man whispered softly. "But you've worked so hard... and I thought it'd be a grand distraction from my pain... Then... then when my head hurt and I kept fainting... when I knew I couldn't even stand... I was afraid this was my only chance to sing those songs for Ruki... I pushed myself... but inside... I didn't let anyone see inside..." sighing, Akihiko's fingers pressed against Michi's hips as he held the man close. "I didn't let them see how it hurt... Because they have to have Narcissus... they all do... even you, Michi-kun."
Blue eyes looked up to lock with Tanaka's gaze.
"I can't let it all out... because I have to keep going. It's so hard but... I'm still afraid... afraid that if I don't do this... I won't get the chance to. If I don't sing now..." he shook his head, unable to express the fear deep down.
"My heart... hurts, Michi-kun. I've had a knife twisted in it for too long. What good am I to the world if I'm not making beautiful music? I have to sing... and when I fell this morning... I knew... I knew something was wrong... I knew I shouldn't be on stage... but I have to be." Akihiko took a deep breath and smiled sadly, "Shou-san will make music as soon as the New Year is over... even my little brother... even Azriel... will start to sing again... So will Nakai and Chiyou... they're both working so hard... I can't just stand there and watch them do what I crave more than anything in this whole damn world."
One hand reached up, cupping the side of Tanaka's face gently. "It hurt to sing those words today... I wanted to cry so ******** bad... But I can't. Narcissus can't, Michi-kun. After the concerts... I'll have plenty of time to cry... because I'm certain Asato will toss me in a hospital to be poked and prodded... Ruki doesn't know, Michi-kun... please, don't tell him. At least not yet. Promise me?"

-----

"Yeah, but after standing all day singing and dancing, I think I can take it." Michi said warmly as he held Akihiko. It was so nice to have this contact again even if it were only friendship. He relaxed into the feeling and hoped he'd never make the same mistakes again.

"You know know you make your own chances. This isn't the end of the world and it won't be your only chance to sing. When this much crap is going on, your fans would understand. Sometimes you've got to take care of you...I'm sure if Ishi-san knew he'd be...mm...he'd be worrying." What Michi didn't know is Izzy already knew, was worrying and trying very hard to get ready for the show. Sick or not. He wasn't going to let Akihiko do this all alone.

"You've got it all wrong Akihiko. It's not about the world...it's about You. You've got to stop being so fearful about what people see of you. And stop being so worried about what others think. No one is going to be happy if you collapse on stage. If you were honest with yourself and the fans, they'd understand. No one expects you to shine when you've had all this s**t tossed on your head. Narcissus is still a man. No matter how many people you try to fool with your mask. And you're going to feel even worse if you're stuck in a hospital bed because you pushed yourself too far." he sighed and tilted his head into that hand. Akihiko did have a one track mind...seeing only one path to follow and dragging everyone along with him.

"Look...if you end up in the hospital because you collapse on stage because of your health issues. What do you think Ishi-san's reaction is going to be? Mmm? I was told he's not performing because he has a cold. And here you are going on stage in far worse shape. Stop for 5 seconds and put yourself into your partner's shoes. Have you thought about how he's going to feel? How he's going to take your dishonesty?? He'll get to deal with the aftermath of all this. You hate it if hides things from you. You hate it if he's not completely honest with you. You know he'll be devastated if something happens to you." Michi let his friend have a big dose of reality because seriously, Michi didn't think anyone was giving it straight to Akihiko. Or if they were, Akihiko wasn't listening.

"I'm not promising anything Akihiko. Because you're being completely frantic about this situation. Yeah...I know you're hurting a lot and you're certainly not thinking clearly. But there comes a point when you've got to be honest with yourself. Get help, clean your self up inside. Get out the tears. Don't leave your partner in the dark because if you do, then next time something bad happens to him, he can do the same damn thing to you. And I bet that might sting far worse than admitting where you're at right now." pointed out Michi as he firmly made his own thoughts be known. He wasn't about to butter Akihiko up and just agree with this line of thinking. Sure he might have to deal with Akihiko going on stage like it or not but Michi knew that Ishi-san believed that Akihiko and Ishi-san's relationship was based on equality. That's why he couldn't have Akihiko...because Akihiko didn't want others with Ishi-san. That always stung but Michi understood it.

-----

Blue eyes widened as he listened to Michi. It was... it hurt... But in all honesty, the young tiger hadn't thought about it like that before. Part of him, just like that day in the hospital when Izzy was hurt and he'd been hurt too... that part of him didn't give a damn about himself. He'd only cared about Izzy... And right now, he felt the same. But no one had said these things before... no one had really made him look at what he stood to lose by hiding it all and taking the pain on himself.
Akihiko had been afraid of dying once... just once in his life... but it seemed like every day he was afraid of losing Izzy... Afraid of seeing that smile one last time.
And he could see it... the wrecked hotel room... as he waited and waited and inside felt the pain that something was horribly and terribly wrong... and then the news. Izzy was gone. His Ruki was gone...
Blue eyes closed and for a moment, Akihiko rested his forehead against Michi's chest and just breathed. He knew what it felt like to lose someone so important... but he'd never ever thought about it from Izzy's point of view. If Ruki were trying to sing with all of this s**t happening... Narcissus would never let him. He'd make him get in bed, tie him down if he had to, and he'd be right there beside him... watching over him... reassuring him...
For the first time, Akihiko understood, really understood, what his partner had meant by a relationship of equality. It didn't just mean in bed or in possessions... it meant in the burden... in health and sickness and in everything that Narcissus was hiding from his lover.
"I'm such a b*****d... aren't I?" Akihiko whispered with a half laugh, pulling back enough to look into his friend's eyes. "I... well I never thought about it that way before, Michi-kun. I guess I was so used to being alone that I just didn't understand. I thought even for Izzy I had to be perfect..." sighing, Narcissus let go his hold on Tanaka and sat down on the ground, leaning back against the wall of the dressing room building. "I couldn't even see it when he told me not to sign that marriage contract... His worry... How much he cares..." another sigh escaped him and for a moment, the musician ran his fingers through his hair, careful not to dislodge any of Nikki's handiwork. "I've been so focused on wanting him happy... that I forgot to look to myself... and I didn't realize that my own pain... made him hurt too."
It seemed that Akihiko wasn't going to burst into tears again any time soon, and he simply sat there, knees bent, arms and elbows hanging over his knees as he tilted his head back and just breathed. "Arigatou, Michi-kun. No one's ever put it in perspective for me before. And you're right... I hate it when he hides things from me... so why am I hiding things from him? It's not really sparing him any pain... is it?" the man asked, glancing up to his friend with a slight smile. "I really to suck at relationships..."

-----

"Yep....to all of the above." Michi replied and said with a smile, "Well you did do one thing right. You snagged him before Shou could right? So the way I figure it...from now on you're going to have to take a real part in your relationship with him. You both are suppose to be on the same team so start playing like it."

Michi was glad that Akihiko had a moment of self realization. Maybe he'd start really understanding what it meant to be in a partnership with someone. "And Nope...you're not sparing him anything but you're giving him permission to do this exact same thing to you in the future if you don't come clean."

Then he chuckled a little and pat Akihiko on the shoulder, "We all suck at relationships. I know I do...But that's what life is all about. Living and learning from all the mistakes. So...what are you going to do now?"

-----

Akihiko reached his fingers up and covered Tanaka's hand on his shoulder. "Yeah well, I thought you didn't want a relationship?" he asked, glancing up at the man again.
Sighing, Narcissus reached into his pocket and pulled out his cell. "For starters... I'm going to see if Izzy will meet me here first, on the way to the party. That way we can talk. Then I'm getting a limo set up for you and Yammi and the guys. Then..." he took a deep breath. "Then I'm getting cleaned up and into a change of clothes and just get ready for the party." blue eyes flickered Michi's way, "I'll be Narcissus for a few hours then go home and... relax. Promised Izzy we'd watch the stars together... Tomorrow's a big day after all."
Texts were sent and then Akihiko pocketed his phone, standing back up and dusting off his pants. "What about you, Michi-kun. What are you going to do now?"
In the back of his mind, the young Koyasu wondered where Yuuji had run off to. But right now, he didn't particularly care THAT much. It had been odd... the apology... like... his cousin had never really meant any of this to happen...
Or had he and he was simply lying?

Whenever Michi looked at his phone next he would find a simple message with an attachment.
I can't ask you to forgive what happened, but I'm sorry. I didn't mean for things to backfire or blow out of proportion. I didn't mean to hurt you or Akihiko. I've deleted it. This copy I sent you is the only one left. I swear on my son's life. I'm sorry, Michi...

The text that Akihiko sent to Izzy would've read something like this...
Drop by The Warehouse on the way to the party and pick me up, ne? I've missed you, Ruki. -Akihiko

-----

He laughed."Yeah...you're right. Well...I suppose your mostly right. I really don't want to be committed to someone. But sometimes well...after the tsunami. I sometimes feel afraid of losing people too." he admitted and scratched his head.

"Good idea. You really do need to rest up for tomorrow." Michi commented, "I don't want to be doing the whole act alone. You know. That might be a stretch for me...yet. Still got to get more songs created."

"Mm...me..I have to go to the new year's party and show Nezumi that he can mingle. Then, I'm going home as soon as I can to get sleep for the big day. Kind of going to be a bit of a rush. I need to get myself looking like a star for tomorrow night. I'm hoping things will go smoothly..." Yeah...they NEVER went smoothly.

But he looked at his phone as the text came in. He sighed slowly, "Man...I guess I should talk to Yuuji too. I just wish you guys could communicate better." He typed back a few things and sent back a text. "Thanks. Hey...stuff just kind of went way out there. I talked with Akihiko and he's starting to get some things straight in his head now. Sometimes tension just makes for the worst of scenarios. But yeah...he and I are still friends. We worked things out. And you better not be mopeying around somewhere tonight. Do something good for yourself. OK?

On Izzy's end, he was sitting in Nikki' care. "Owh! Dammit Nikki. That hurt!"

"Fashion hurts Sweetie." Nikki confessed as he sewed in the next extension.

That was when Izzy got a text message. He glanced down at it and his eyes widened. "Shoot! He wants me to pick him up at the WareHouse."

Nikki smirked, Well at least I've already got you dressed for the night. Don't worry. Tell him you're across town but will be there soon enough.

"Nikki, I don't have a car."

"Oh...you've been doing the taxi. Oh my...well call your Uncle. He'll take care of it." Nikki reminded him. Then Izzy made the call. Before texting back. I've missed you too. Are you feeling alright? How was the set?? It will take some time for me to get to the WareHouse. Weren't we going to meet at the party?? Aishiteru...

-----

Akihiko half-smiled, half-smirked. "You wouldn't lose me, Michi-kun... even if you tried. See? I started crying and freaking out and you stayed." he teased with a slight wink.
It was a joke obviously... because both men knew those tears had been painfully real. The pain...
"Sing with me tonight. At the party. You and me." Narcissus said, putting his arm around the other man. "Prep yourself for a bigger audience."

By the time Akihiko was getting dressed though, he sent another text back to Izzy.
I'm okay... I think. The set went fine and we'll go through it once more tomorrow morning at the club but... well, I wanted to talk to you before the party. I wanted to be honest with you. Seems I needed Michi-kun to knock some sense into me... I shouldn't be hiding myself or things from you, Ruki. I'll be ready when you get here. A limo will pick you up, just text your address to this number.

Parked somewhere on a mountain road outside of Tokyo, Yuuji's dark eyes took in the city below as he simply sat in the car.
He really didn't want to go to any party... not with as wretched as he felt about what had happened.
'Playing god isn't easy... Now I know why half the people around Aki hated him...' the man thought to himself.
Takagi had realized that he was a poor chess player today. He needed practice... but using the lives of those he cared about?
Wasn't it all a bit too cruel?

I'm glad. Destroying a friendship wasn't my intent. I just wanted him to have fun and I didn't consider your feelings. Gomen nasai, Michi-kun.

But then he sighed, thinking about the rest of the text that Tanaka had sent.

I'm not mopeing... I'm thinking. But yeah. I'll try.

"I can assure you both that I am NOT a woman." Katsumi replied with a laugh, thinking it humorous.
Then again...
More often than not, Azriel felt like a woman. Especially in the PIT. Lately though... things had seemed to be changing bit by bit.
"Maybe I should dress as a pretty marionette at my next concert, ne?" he teased, thinking the idea humorous.
A marionette who gets torn asunder... how could he do that one stage?
Naoko shook his head, "I can look manly. Just... would pull away from Shou-san's own handsomeness. We couldn't have that, could we?" he asked with a wink to the peacock.
Plus... dressing like a woman was just so much easier as of late... at least in formal attire.

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:54 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy looked at the text then mumbled to himself in such a way that Nikki didn't hear. "Yeah...finally going to tell me the truth...ne?" Seemed like Michi did a better job of getting Akihiko to come clean than anyone else. "Looks like he wants me to bring a limo but I think I'd rather drive."

Then he got a text from his Uncle telling him when the car would be delivered. He glanced at the make that his uncle listed and smirked. "Well that will be fun. Uncle must have got his cars out of storage. I'm going to have some fun tonight!"

Nikki chuckled and peeked over his shoulder. "Ooh...sexy. Well, you're certainly going to fit the part too, Izzy."

"Yeah, I know." he sneezed then grabbed one of the kleenex close by. "Owch! Dang cold! "

"You're the one that sneezed. Seriously Izzy. I've been pulling your for the past few hours. You asked for a new look, and I'm giving you one." Nikki scolded as he tightened the last threading of the extensions. "Now for the cut. And we'll be ready by the time the car gets here. Oh and I'll drive myself because I know that's a two seater."

--------------

When the hair was done, the driver with the car knocked at the door and delivered Izzy the keys." his lips broadened with a wide smile when he gazed upon the red ferrari enzo. Yeah...this was going to be fun. "Thanks. Tell my Uncle I'll take good care of it."

He hopped in and in mere minutes was blazing down the highway to the WareHouse. The exhilarating feeling of the power under the hood of this car seriously gave him a thrill. He felt so free and shamelessly sexy all at once.

Pulling up outside, Izzy honked the horn waiting for Akihiko to come out.
When Akihiko finally showed himself, he opened the window on the passenger side with a tilt of the head and slight lick of his lips, "Wanna ride?"

The Car

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Whoa..." Michi blinked as he stared at the powerful machine before him. Then when he saw the driver and was stunned by the new 'look'. So this is what Izzy did while he was sick?? Dang. At that moment, Michi thought that Akihiko better get his act together really quick because his frigging hot boyfriend was turning into a sizzling commodity.

In that instant, Michi mind did an about face on one thing that he never thought possible...he was definitely tempted by Izzy Lucky. No no no...That man was OFF LIMITS! God! Akihiko would KILL Michi! No...he shouldn't have ever thought of that at all! He was swearing off bedtime buddies for awhile!

Michi turned his head quickly trying not to stare too long to see their limo pulling up for him and the band. Thank god that the Ferrari was only two seats. He then felt the buzz at his hip and looked at the message. Ok..hopefully Yuuji would have a better night. Yes, Michi was still a bit irritated at Yuuji but...he was a good guy. Life had too much other bad crap going on for him to be giving drama. He'd let it go but be a little wiser. He wasn't going to get caught in another play like that.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.

...Dark Star.

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"This is good, Katsumi-san. I'd be a bit worried if you pulled out a straw and started blowing up a few breasts under that cream colored shirt." Shou teased because he did think it was funny.

Izo laughed at sheer idea of Azriel sitting there with a straw blowing up a pair of boobs. "Yeah...You can do that at your next concert, Azriel...I'm sure that everyone would get a kick out of it."

"Ah...a marionette would be interesting...but...who's the puppet master? Or are you going to play Pinocchio?" questioned Shou because now he was really curious about the stage concept for this idea. His realm was fantasy after all.

Then Shou tilted his head and gazed at Katsumi and Naoko at once, "I dare the two of you to dress up so manly I'd never consider you women. Can you do it?"

Izo blinked then grinned as he bite into his veal, "Now this I've got to see. I might even be willing to wager something on it."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:43 pm

"Ugh... that would involve a suit and tie, wouldn't it?" Azriel asked before indicting his own clothing choice for the night, "And what makes this un-manly, hmm? I'm not the one in a dress." he added, pointing to Naoko.
But the pianist was a bit intrigued by this idea. "What would the wager be?" The younger Oumori brother had no doubt at all that he could dress manly... it was all a matter of incentive.
Leaning back in his seat, Katsu thought about this proposition for a few minutes, though he occupied the space with conversation in regards to the puppet master. "Not sure... Not many people could pull my strings." he said with a wink. "And no breasts. I like my chest just the way it is thank you very much."

User Image

Bag in hand, Akihiko walked out of the warehouse with it slung over his shoulder. He'd just popped a couple of his pills, for the headaches and a blood thinner, and it seemed that everything was back to normal.
Yammi and the band never saw Narcissus' break down, and there was absolutely no trace of anything having ever been wrong. Makeup was in place, and his hair and outfit were perfect.
The car looked nice... though cars were really something Akihiko had no knowledge of. He knew Izzy loved them though... and this one, judging by the reaction from Michi, was a really nice car.
Walking up, Narcissus clapped his friend on the shoulder, "He's taken." the musician whispered with a wink to Tanaka.
Course... it was about this time that Akihiko could see his partner's new look...
"I thought you were in bed today..." Narcissus smirked slightly, leaning in the window and stealing a quick kiss from his Izzy right off the bat. His fingers reached out, taking a few of those braided strands in his hand. "And yet here you are... fresh from Nikki-san's chair." the young tiger teased, tossing his bag just behind the seats before climbing in.
Akihiko really couldn't help it though and he leaned over, grabbing his manager by the collar and pulling Izzy in close, claiming a much deeper kiss this time.
Yeah... he'd missed him.

(((OOC: Koy is wearing one of my fav outfits because he wants to be comfy... but he doesn't have the hat. I just think the outfit looks comfy.
http://sainthyde.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/gackt-promo.jpg
http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/tenshin26100/14286397/114160/114160_original.jpg
Full View - http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Vpj65fOXWlM/TFSbBUhQdbI/AAAAAAAAAMI/bgKCOOqXq0o/s1600/GacktEverPr.jpg )))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:11 pm

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy watched out the window as Narcissus patted Michi on the shoulder. Seemed the physical therapist was a bit disappointed about something but Izzy didn't hear the comment under the roar of the engine.

Michi pouted and looked at Narcissus, "You remember what I said....and that's exactly why." He pointed at Izzy before heading to the other limo. Izzy was turning from prude looking manager to Oh My God Hot. If Akihiko screwed it up, then, there would be other men eager to step up and take his place. Dang.

"Mmm...I thought about bed. But then decided there were other things more important." he said with smirk as he looked Akihiko over just before the man snagged his lips for a quick kiss, "I like that look."

Izzy had made sure to use the nose spray he was given and dosed up on his meds before he came over. Tonight would be busy until they could go home and share it under the stars.

But as soon as Akihiko slipped in Izzy was dragged over and claimed for a much deeper kiss, "Ne...you're letting everyone see!" His fingers reached back and hit the automatic windows. "I guess I don't have to ask if you like the new look."

The Car

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Izo leaned over the table and took a bread roll then broke it before answering, "No...it doesn't mean you have to wear a suit. But I'd think that it would be interesting to see your interpretation of manliness."

Shou chuckled, "Well no you're not wearing a dress but I'm not sure I can describe your attire as completely manly either. However, you are more so than Naoko-kun."

"Mm....let's see....Whoever wins....This is how it will work. Whoever wins, will get to pick one of three mystery envelopes. Each prize will have a certain value to it. Of course, I'll say that one of the 3 envelopes will have a prize that is far better than the other two. But all will be worth obtaining." Izo smirked put then pointed a finger to the two of them. "However, if neither of you win, you will recording a duet together."

Shou seemed very amused by the idea in general. The losing option wasn't the worst thing that could happen. Winning seemed far more interesting though. Too bad he couldn't play but he wasn't girly enough for this game.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:28 pm

"Like it?" Akihiko whispered as he broke the kiss for a split second. "You're gorgeous, Ruki..."
Stealing another kiss, Narcissus' lithe fingers reached up and caressed the side of Izzy's face gently, careful of the man's makeup. He understood exactly what Michi had said... because he also knew who the first man on that list of suitors would be.
Shou would pounce on his manager without thinking twice if Izzy and Akihiko were over.
After breaking the new kiss, Narcissus glanced to the other limo, knowing they were waiting for the band. Which gave him and Izzy a little time to talk, though not much.
"I..." but then Akihiko smiled and he couldn't help stealing another kiss. "I haven't been... entirely honest..." the musician whispered, thumb gently rubbing over Izzy's cheekbone. "But I didn't want to worry you because you've been sick and the thought of you worrying and then sneezing into a wad of kleenex, all miserable-like with no way to help... I really didn't mean to hide things..."
Of course he hadn't exactly said what he was hiding yet. Instead, he was gathering up the nerve to come clean about his situation... and kissing Izzy again in the meantime.

Azriel rolled his eyes, "No it's not a dress but... pants and a shirt and a jacket... can't get much more manly, can it?"
"It can but you might have to be cliche about it." Naoko replied, thinking this deal over.
He had no doubt that he could beat Katsumi in a game of men's fashion... but not knowing the prize...
"If we win but don't like the prize we pick... can we decline it?" the pianist asked, wary of any prize from Izo's hand.
For his part, the bat was laughing, "Think you've won already? A duet sounds fun though... I'm in! Win or lose, something good will come out of it, ne?" he teased, glancing at Naoko who sighed then nodded.
"Alright... I'm in too..."

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:59 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Yes, you can decline the prize if you want. I'll have Ishihara You put the prizes together. Two of them will have a certain cash value. And of course the mystery prize will be just that...a mystery." answered Izo then he added, "I'd doubt you'd want to pass up on any of these Naoko-kun."

Shou finished part of his meal and looked up from his plate, "Oh good! So when do they have to show off this manly look?"

Izo tapped his lip, "Well...lets see. To be fair...since the prizes have to be acquired and you both need time to think about your manly look, how about the end of January. Mmm...the judges will be Me, Shou-san and...mm...Goshiro-san of Go. Since he has no invested interest in either of you. He will be the neutral party. I'm sure I can get him to come visit for a short time to judge."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:11 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy smiled as Akihiko complimented him. "Good..." Izzy's cheeks blushed as he was kissed again. So many kisses. Did Akihiko really want to talk at all?

He listened to the word "I" then another kiss was stolen. "You really don't want to talk do you?" Izzy teased then reved the engine. "Not honest?" So here it was. Akihiko was finally going to start fessing up. Or was he? Seemed like the man was having a little difficulty getting it out.

"You know, even though I'm not feeling my best, I'm not helpless. I can help if you'd let me. I know you've been hiding something...and that does piss me off a little because I'm not hospitalized. I have a bug..not a disease." Izzy scolded then added, "Oh...and...tomorrow I'm singing. Even like this....I don't feel great, but I look great. I've got a lot of medication and support from friends so I can do this even if I feel like crap. You're not putting me back to bed until the curtains close at night."

He let the man rub his cheek but he was certainly trying to get his point across. He didn't want to be left out. He didn't like it when Akihiko hid stuff from him. And he certainly wasn't so weak that he couldn't help his partner.

But then he sneezed. It was a very cute high pitched sneeze that he tried to cover up. "Awh...shoot!" His hands scrambled into the glove compartment and pulled out a kleenex. "I need better cough syrup with decongestant!" So even though he was sexier there were some things that were still just Izzy. He had a cute side.

The Car

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:46 pm

Akihiko stopped and just stared at Izzy.
He was speechless for a second... then the urge to argue rose... but... did he even have a right to argue this?
"I..." the man sighed, taking one of his partner's hands in his own. He just had to spit it out didn't he? "I'm sick too, Ruki so I just can't tell you to get back in bed because it isn't fair. I can't tell you to do something and then not take my own advice. Before... yesterday... I passed out. Asato found me on the bathroom floor and put me to bed but..." he smiled softly, thinking about how Hiroki had woken up and quite literally had a panic attack. "When I woke up I couldn't stand. I just fell. Asato helped me up but... my nose started bleeding in the bathroom and I tipped my head back and just fell all over again." Narcissus sighed slightly, blue eyes focused on Izzy's hand.
It was easier to be honest when he didn't have to stare into his manager's beautiful earthy gaze.
"Asato stuck me in bed, told me to wait for the doctor, and... well... the doc gave the okay for the shows but he thinks I've got small blood clots. Nothing that bad but... I..." his fingers rubbed against Izzy's hand lightly. "I didn't want to worry you, Ruki."
Blue eyes lifted, certain that he'd get an earful. "Michi-kun made me realize that I'm not being fair to you... really... I'm bad at relationships."

Naoko nodded, "I suppose that sounds fair... A month hmm... You just want to give Azriel-san the time to build some abs." the pianist teased.
"A month is a long time to wait, but it intrigues me..." Katsu spoke with a smile. "I can't wait." Glancing to Shou, the bat tilted his head to the side slightly. "Do you think, NAKO-san is right? Should I grow some abs?" he laughed.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:14 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy knew that his partner was holding his tongue. But he didn't say anything about it. He was in the right about this even though he wasn't letting on that he knew what was going on.

He let Akihiko speak and tell him the truth knowing that the man felt guilty about what he had done. He wasn't going to ream him over the coals for this because he knew that Akihiko was really sorry.

Izzy turned that hand over in his palm then looked up at Akihiko with his doe brown eyes, "I want you to start working on talking to me from now. I'm a bit annoyed that you've been hiding this from me. That's kind of a double standard don't you think? But seems like Michi got you to realize that so I'm not going to be as upset as I probably should be. Just like you worry about me, I worry about you. But we can't help each other if you don't talk to me."

Then he shook his head, "You're just used to being on your own. But now there is Us. You and Me. Not just You." His finger tips stroked the palm in his hand. "Don't leave me out of things...talk to me. The only thing I want you hiding is my holiday gifts and fun surprises. Ok?"

The Car

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Depends on what you think 'manly' looks like Katsumi-san. You'll have to figure out what the three judges consider manly." Shou said with a certain smile. Oh he knew that would be difficult considering the three judges. They were all very different men.

Izo finished his veal and then leaned back in his chair. "Couldn't hurt." He thought that Katsumi could use more weight and a few muscles. He was very scrawny.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:39 pm

Akihiko didn't say anything... but then the man smirked slightly. "Fun surprises for you... or ones for me?" he asked, obviously teasing.
Then again... fun surprises for the young tiger would, in a sense, be a fun surprise for the buck as well.
"Jokes aside..." Narcissus spoke, enjoying the light touch to his palm. "There is Us... You and Me... and I'm sorry that I kept it from you. I won't again. No secrets... except good ones."
For a moment, Akihiko didn't say anything else, just watched those perfectly manicured fingers run over his palm over and over again. Then he turned his hand, grasping onto Izzy's own and drawing it up to his lips. Gently, Narcissus kissed those fingers.
"You really are gorgeous, Ruki..." the Koyasu whispered, blue eyes looking up. "What ever am I going to do with you?"
Akihiko couldn't help it... he simply craved the man sitting there in the driver's seat... even without the clothes and the new hair... The young tiger had been wanting his partner for the last couple of days... He pulled Izzy close once more, claiming another kiss.
"Too bad we don't have the time... or any olive oil." Narcissus teased, pressing his forehead lightly against Lucky's own.

"And what do you think looks manly, Shou-san? A mask and cloak?" Katsumi asked with a smile before looking to Izo. "And you, Matsumoto-san? I'm guessing you think a perfectly tailored suit and tie? But Goshiro-san... that I can't even begin to guess."
Naoko laughed as he finished a few bites of his salad. "Why do I get the feeling you're going to wear a suit and tie with a cape around your shoulders and a mask over your eyes?" the pianist asked in amusement.
"Mmm... I don't think they'd go very well together at all."
A devious little smirk came to Azriel's lips. "Perhaps one would think it manly not to wear anything at all? Hard to say one's a woman when the proof against it is staring you in the face."

User Image

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 555 556 557 558 559 560 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games