Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 554 555 556 557 558 559 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Razumi Yazura

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:18 pm
Prince Ichi
tumblr makes me feel inadequate as an artist because I don't draw fanart. I joined tumbles to escape that problem on DA. emo and then I get kind of jealous/upset when I see a friend get 20+ comments on something on say....facebook when my own mom rarely comments on anything I draw. today is not a very positive day for some reason.
Blah. That reminds me of when I was more active on Tumblr. Most of the music I created didn't get much attention other than from a few of my friends. However, the moment I make a rendition of a Homestuck song, people message and beg for me to post up a download link. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:47 pm
Well, I guess I shall never understand about the lack of originality the world has now.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:52 pm
So much to do tonight!!! Need to make dipped strawberries, because I want to try a new chocolate melting method. Also need to go shopping/get gas/go out to dinner with visiting family. Nails need to be clipped/filled/painted tonight. I am thinking matte grey.

Interview tomorrow with Schlumberger Oil!! Yay! Then interview on Wednesday with KLA-Tencor semiconductors! Then government career also on Wednesday! Friday is Ivy League career fair at Columbia, and I still have a ton of work to do.

THIS WEEK IS KILLING ME AND IT'S NOT EVEN TUESDAY YET.

gonk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:24 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Well, I guess I shall never understand about the lack of originality the world has now.

I wouldn't exactly say "now"

the worlds been unoriginal since forever

we just only remember the good stuff.  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:30 pm
The Undead Suitor
Magnificent Moonbeam

I guess that's true.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:05 pm
Psikoaktive
Prince Ichi
tumblr makes me feel inadequate as an artist because I don't draw fanart. I joined tumbles to escape that problem on DA. emo and then I get kind of jealous/upset when I see a friend get 20+ comments on something on say....facebook when my own mom rarely comments on anything I draw. today is not a very positive day for some reason.

:c I love your art style though

I don't understand the masses and their dumb mindsets neutral

People might like your art but most will only comment/share with others if its fanart. Mostly because its something they can relate with the artist (omg you like this character too) and also the character is recognizable. So its more easy to comment on that than it is for someone to have to actually take the time to figure out this new character they see.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:47 pm
Meromictic
MrsrachaelSnape
I hate Zomg topics ninja

"I only play for the entertainment. emotion_awesome Let me suck all chance of any profit through a dev's e-peen and since I don't know where the actual zOMG link is to play the game (omg its too hard!!!), I'm going to sit here and stroke my own and troll the s**t out of the null people because I love this forum and its community."

...I'm not bitter at all. ninja

troll them twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:58 pm
The Undead Suitor
Magnificent Moonbeam

Since forever? So mars went to earth psst oceans were so last week?  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Ven Loraine

Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:03 pm
Calelith
Ven Loraine
Calelith

I'd totally hang with you
ninja

"There is nothing to fear when you have nothing to lose."

I don't think I know you ninja

Do I have to be scared? Are you a creeper?

Depends on if you want a creeper or not
xd

"There is nothing to fear when you have nothing to lose."

Nope, not really. My boyfriend tends to beat up creepers. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:07 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Meromictic
MrsrachaelSnape
I hate Zomg topics ninja

"I only play for the entertainment. emotion_awesome Let me suck all chance of any profit through a dev's e-peen and since I don't know where the actual zOMG link is to play the game (omg its too hard!!!), I'm going to sit here and stroke my own and troll the s**t out of the null people because I love this forum and its community."

troll them twisted

Done that.

It didn't change anything.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:22 pm
Meromictic
MrsrachaelSnape
Meromictic
MrsrachaelSnape
I hate Zomg topics ninja

troll them twisted

Done that.

It didn't change anything.

what about the sf gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:37 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
what about the sf gonk

There really isn't a point, imo. The trolls can have the forum and the game. The devs on several occasions have ridiculed the more dedicated members it was pretty clear that they sided with the "I'm only here for the party" group that trolled the s**t out of everyone else. Honestly, it doesn't surprise me at all that the game got put in maintenance only mode. The popularity was shot when they first pissed on the players during the first cap. A large group of people that played the game left.

Those that still play only stay on long enough to reach the cap.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:41 pm
Meromictic
MrsrachaelSnape
what about the sf gonk

There really isn't a point, imo. The trolls can have the forum and the game. The devs on several occasions have ridiculed the more dedicated members it was pretty clear that they sided with the "I'm only here for the party" group that trolled the s**t out of everyone else. Honestly, it doesn't surprise me at all that the game got put in maintenance only mode. The popularity was shot when they first pissed on the players during the first cap. A large group of people that played the game left.

Those that still play only stay on long enough to reach the cap.

I know that how I feel. They should have voice what they thought way before the fear of the game being pulled. I bet 90% of the users who post don't play the game as much or not all . Gaia really needs new game users or/and sponsorship within the game. Zomg brought to by Gatorade.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:54 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
The Undead Suitor
Magnificent Moonbeam

earth is actually mars 2

even the earth isnt original  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:57 pm
The Undead Suitor
MrsrachaelSnape
The Undead Suitor
Magnificent Moonbeam

earth is actually mars 2

even the earth isnt original

But there was original thoughts on earth at one point. Earth isn't like mars talk2hand  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 554 555 556 557 558 559 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games