Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 554 555 556 557 558 559 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:25 pm
thaskarin
Stranger_Lady_Endare
((yep yep meh uncle person is trying to join ninja ))

*nods and walks through the portal ?*

((Okie doke))

"Oh ummm... sorry I forgot to mention this but my name's Ashby."

hmmmm...

*walking through the portal holding the hammer the light scent of the night touched her nose * Im lady ...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:50 pm
*looking at the building in approval.Than thinks of her own lab which is in use* sweatdrop well .. i aint about to wander about  

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:01 am
*notices the hammers lack of conciseness and cant help but hold him up like a mouse and poke him repetitively so he swings back and forth. getting bored with poking him she wander close and sets him down gently looking at the clothes thinking of the danish * guess m stuck here for a while ....  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:16 am
Ashby finally snorts back to consciousness as they walk in. He sits staring at his clothes on the floor.

"Oh boy... I hope no one walks in right after I change back. Anyway I'd offer some tea but... I have some issues. Anyway I think I'll go back to sleep."

(The player is also going to sleep.)  

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:55 am
*senses she isnt getting her danish and decides to head home* man ive never had a majick danish *wanders off *  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:25 am
*sometime early this morning/late last night, Tes and Ry camped out by the jewelry store they had decided on. Given all the crazies that were camping out there already in anticipation for black Friday sales, it wasn't at all suspicious. ninja When the store owner arrives, Ry gets to work on retrieving pertinent security information and pass codes from his mind. Tes' attempts to research bypassing newer security systems didn't prove that fruitful, but they at least still had Ryzan's mind reading to utilize, and it was much easier to retrieve as the store owner was actively thinking about it than it would be later.

After getting as much as he could, the two wait for the store to open and idly browse for a few moments before heading back to their quarters*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:39 am
Ashby transforms back into his normal huan-ish self. He suddenly remembers how he forgot to give Lady his danish. He then looks into the pocket he placed it and sees it isn't there.

"Did she take it or..."

A breeze suddenly comes through and reminds Ashby he's still naked. He gets dressed, and runs out with a new danish to track her down and give her a new Super Danish.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:13 am
thaskarin
Ashby transforms back into his normal huan-ish self. He suddenly remembers how he forgot to give Lady his danish. He then looks into the pocket he placed it and sees it isn't there.

"Did she take it or..."

A breeze suddenly comes through and reminds Ashby he's still naked. He gets dressed, and runs out with a new danish to track her down and give her a new Super Danish.

*waking up in a corner of the lab she looked around and realised she didnt find the hammer*... stare meh danish crying *looking around she decided she would do her shopping before coming back . she was going to get her danish come hell or high water* stressed  

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:20 am
Stranger_Lady_Endare
thaskarin

"Did she take it or..."

*waking up in a corner of the lab she looked around and realised she didnt find the hammer*... stare meh danish crying *looking around she decided she would do her shopping before coming back . she was going to get her danish come hell or high water* stressed

Suddenly a fox-earred, fox-tailed stranger with strawberry blonde hair steps. Out, he seemed to be wearing some kind of cosplay outfit straight out of some weird combination of Lord of The Rings and Victorian England. He pulls out a Danish.

"Sorry I forgot to hand you one of these last night. I'm Ashby... when I'm not turned into a hammer."

He hands her the pastry.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:28 am
thaskarin

"Did she take it or..."

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:34 am
Stranger_Lady_Endare
thaskarin

"Did she take it or..."

Ashby keeps looking around.

"Maybe she doesn't recognize me for not being a hammer?"

THen a strange idea came to Ashby.

"Maybe I can turn myself into a hammer again. Just how do I get around the song Sledgehammer playing?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:50 am
((gimme a sec im having lag problems ))  

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 554 555 556 557 558 559 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games