Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5556 5557 5558 5559 5560 5561 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:15 pm

But Psyzapp is the one who suggested it so that I could... redface ... have a "test run", as she put it. I mean... after getting more familiar with the changes in my body, I think I'm ready for it ^_^

Although... Ryzan did try to tell me that I should only do it with someone that I care about. From my understanding of it, it doesn't necessarily have to be done that way, though neutral
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:25 pm

Well... no... not necessarily sweatdrop But it's better for it to be with someone you care about 3nodding Miro can't even imagine doing something like that with a complete stranger gonk It just wouldn't feel right xp

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:48 pm

*immediately opens his mouth to ask if it would be alright to do it with her since he's pretty sure he cares about her, but something tells him that he shouldn't say that and he ends up just kind of staring with his mouth partially open*

.... *waits for him to say something because it looked like he wanted to*

sweatdrop *takes another drink of water to give himself something to do, not sure what to say now* sweatdrop

*the two of them sit for a while, taking turns sipping on their respective drinks and not saying anything until they run out of stuff to actually drink*

W... Well, Miro guesses she should go home and sleep now. sweatdrop
*goes behind the counter and rinses out her cup*
I guess you're going to go back to looking for sluts stare

sweatdrop I suppose I could use a break. You don't mind me walking back with you, do you?

*smiles and shakes her head*
Why would I? xp You do kind of live there and all whee
*skips around the counter and grabs his hand, leaving the bar with him*
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 3, 1, 2, 3 Total: 11 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:44 pm

*walks inside, makes herself a hot cocoa, and has a seat at the bar, her sketchbook in front of her*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:04 pm

*Having rested the past few days, she's not limping as badly as she was and she really hopes her husband didn't get the opportunity to notice. If he did, he didn't say anything. She's also been trying to make sure she dresses and undresses in her closet and NOT in front of him…at least when the lights are on so he doesn't see the bruise on her thigh. ninja So far so good though. She hasn't seen him since Sunday anyway with the work week and his horrible hours he promises will get better. stare She's not banking on that promise though. talk2hand

She makes her way to her office and when she reaches the doorway to the bar, she hesitates looking around at the floor and examining it carefully. User Image Once satisfied she doesn't see anything strange, she takes a couple of careful steps in but stops when she notices Kits. User Image

Trying her best to cover, she grins sweetly.* Oh hiiiiiiiii, Kits. User Image
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:09 pm

*looks up from her sketchbook when she hears her name* Hi Psyzapp. ^_^ How are you tonight?

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:16 pm

*Keeps grinning.* User Image Me? Oh I'm just lovely. User Image How are you? *Glances over to the chaise lounge and slowly inches her way over so she A) Doesn't limp and B) Doesn't fall into another hole that suddenly appears.* User Image
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:22 pm

I'm doing pretty good. *watches how slowly Psy moves* cat_confused You sure you're doing all right?

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:30 pm

*Finally gets over to a chaise lounge and sits carefully.* Don't I look alright? User Image *Watches Kits carefully, perhaps she's blown it and Kits knows something. stressed She gets out her iphone and texts the host to the JD to busy herself and to look more natural.* User Image
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 3, 6, 6, 3 Total: 20 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:34 pm

I don't know... You're moving pretty slowly. cat_confused *ears twitch as she thinks, her eyes glancing down at Psy's belly* Are you feeling off balance or something?

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:39 pm

Kat entered the bar from the front door, making a beeline for the counter. She nodded at Kits in greeting, not seeing Psy at that time. She made herself a vodka and cranberry juice and added an extra shot before taking a sip. Glancing over, she saw Psy.

"Psy? What are you doing here? Aren't you staying out at the estate until the babies arrive? User Image"

She took her drink and went to have a seat at the bar near Kits.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:43 pm

*She puts her iphone away having successfully ordered her tea and grins again at Kits. Brilliant……"off balance." She couldn't have thought of anything better herself. Good ol Kits.* Why YEEEEEEESSSSSS!! xd That MUST be it!! Off balance. I mean, who WOULDN'T be? whee

*Tries to think of why she's here.* Well yes, but … um sweatdrop … I had to come in for that party on Friday… yeah … and William and I just stayed since then. I'm going to go back. sweatdrop

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Psyzapp generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 5!

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:44 pm

(( stare I'm gong to so need those free passes this week. ))

((Gifting Dame something blue whee ))
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:48 pm

*nods* It wouldn't be good if you fell, so being a little more cautious might be a good idea.

Hi Katana. ^_^

*takes a drink of her cocoa* There was a party on Friday? *ears droop a little* It wasn't the Valentine's party, was it? cat_gonk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:54 pm

"No, the Anti Valentine Party will be this Saturday. Being that Valentine's is on a Tuesday, I doubt we'd have a big turn-out during the week."

She grinned at Kits and then sipped her drink. "How are things at AS? biggrin "
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5556 5557 5558 5559 5560 5561 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games