Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 553 554 555 556 557 558 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:56 am
All the talk about zOMG's halt on updates is giving me a bit of a headache. sweatdrop *hasn't played it in a long time*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:00 am
I only really farm to make Philosopher's cache these days, but I play with my friend whenever she asks.  

Razumi Yazura

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:01 am
hurrdurr i must be cracking already. I'd rather RP than study.....

-le sigh-

at least its 1x1.5

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:03 am
I only play when I get a message for smob/smeb or dms.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:14 am
back home x_x need a nap.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:23 am
Kiaori Moon Warrior
Take it easy then, Kiaori.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:26 am
Magnificent Moonbeam
Kiaori Moon Warrior

Yeah, I should XD hey, your avi looks really pretty =D  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:28 am
Kiaori Moon Warrior
Magnificent Moonbeam
Kiaori Moon Warrior

Yeah, I should XD hey, your avi looks really pretty =D
Thank you. Yours is nice too.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:30 am
tumblr makes me feel inadequate as an artist because I don't draw fanart. I joined tumbles to escape that problem on DA. emo and then I get kind of jealous/upset when I see a friend get 20+ comments on something on say....facebook when my own mom rarely comments on anything I draw. today is not a very positive day for some reason.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:44 am
Prince Ichi
tumblr makes me feel inadequate as an artist because I don't draw fanart. I joined tumbles to escape that problem on DA. emo and then I get kind of jealous/upset when I see a friend get 20+ comments on something on say....facebook when my own mom rarely comments on anything I draw. today is not a very positive day for some reason.

fanart is hard but it's actually worth it to draw because you get a lot of exposure.

i have problems with fanart because i subconsciously try and incorperate the original style in with my art? its weird. and then i get discouraged and cry for a bit. but people like seeing fanart in different styles and stuff. give it a shot! like with homestuck or something.  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:51 am
meekstape
Prince Ichi

fanart is hard but it's actually worth it to draw because you get a lot of exposure.

i have problems with fanart because i subconsciously try and incorperate the original style in with my art? its weird. and then i get discouraged and cry for a bit. but people like seeing fanart in different styles and stuff. give it a shot! like with homestuck or something.
I've always hated drawing fanart tho, but everyone who hears that from me urges a mixture of fanart and OC art uploaded in equal amounts. I just feel like...idk I'd be going against myself? Popularity for popularity's sake in a fandom to get people to like the s**t I like drawing. That and fandoms on tumblr scare the s**t out of me oh man

Though I would like to draw gross amounts of nepeta and roxy....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:56 am
Prince Ichi

:c I love your art style though

I don't understand the masses and their dumb mindsets neutral  

Day7

Aged Gaian

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:06 pm
Prince Ichi
meekstape
Prince Ichi

I've always hated drawing fanart tho, but everyone who hears that from me urges a mixture of fanart and OC art uploaded in equal amounts. I just feel like...idk I'd be going against myself? Popularity for popularity's sake in a fandom to get people to like the s**t I like drawing. That and fandoms on tumblr scare the s**t out of me oh man

see there ya go! take that want and turn it into profit.

i know it seems cheap to use fanart as a way to get people to look at your art, but you gotta build interest for yourself, you gotta get people interested in your style and what you have to say and fanart is the perfect way to do it. fanart is also good to have to show possible art employers. if they see you can adapt someones elses design into your own personal style, it's a plus because what they ask of you is along those lines pretty much.

keep your head up tho! do what makes you happy and dont be afraid to leave your comfort zone  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:13 pm
Psikoaktive
Prince Ichi

:c I love your art style though

I don't understand the masses and their dumb mindsets neutral
;_; ah thank you

i don't understand anything on the internet but that's whatever  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:17 pm
meekstape
Prince Ichi
meekstape
Prince Ichi

see there ya go! take that want and turn it into profit.

i know it seems cheap to use fanart as a way to get people to look at your art, but you gotta build interest for yourself, you gotta get people interested in your style and what you have to say and fanart is the perfect way to do it. fanart is also good to have to show possible art employers. if they see you can adapt someones elses design into your own personal style, it's a plus because what they ask of you is along those lines pretty much.

keep your head up tho! do what makes you happy and dont be afraid to leave your comfort zone
thanks meekeses  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 553 554 555 556 557 558 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games