Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 553 554 555 556 557 558 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was strange... a child grabbing his hand. Azriel looked down quickly, surprised as Ko put their palms together. The bat couldn't help but smile slightly before kneeling down at the child's level once more. "Well... there are many things I don't know how to do... but... I wouldn't mind you teaching me a thing or two. Who knows... maybe you can sing too and you just don't know it yet either, hmm?" he asked, that smile staying in place. He glanced over to Shou and laughed, "Well I am quite busy... but I had been thinking about learning an instrument since all of my rivals seem multi-talented. I wouldn't want to fall behind." Katsumi winked before looking back to Ko's hand. "Magic? Talent isn't magic, Ko-kun. It's who you are... or... who you're supposed to be in the end. I bet one day you'll be just like your Uncle Shou and play for SMASH, ne?"
Standing, Azriel had to agree with Izo. He wouldn't mind hearing the child play either. Dark eyes flickered back to the peacock however and the man smiled. "I used to think that too... it was rather funny to think of my fans daydreaming about how I lived my day to day life. I believe one thought that I actually DID have a bathtub of blood... In an interview, I had to disappoint her fantasy. Would kind of defeat the whole purpose really... getting 'clean' that is. But... I think that's an interesting concept, Shou-san. Each room a life of it's own, hmm? What made you choose India?"

Naoko looked to Izo when the question was asked about his kimono line. "Shou-san's right really." he was so damn grateful that Haru was right there beside him. "I've always enjoyed them, even as a kid, so I thought that I'd try a hand in designing them. This one," he looked down to his own kimono. "Is far from traditional... but I've done a few that I'm quite proud of. Even made one for Ko-kun for Christmas."

"Mmm... been a while since I wore one of those... I might have to help you advertise." Katsu spoke with a wink.
He'd donned one or two for some rather odd clients with fashion fetishes before.
But then Yamada distracted him. "I hope Kaito-kun is doing alright with your team." the bat said, tapping a nail to his chin. "He's been studying hard lately. Really late nights with the books. I'm actually surprised but he seems to be enjoying the work. I'd hate for my friend to disappoint."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:49 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"Really?! I know how to play piano. And I'm learning guitar...But I bet I can teach you piano." the little boy jabbered to Katsumi happily. It seemed he was just as infatuated with music as most of the men in the room. But when Shou said Katsumi was busy his smile turned into a pout before becoming a smile once again when Katsumi said he wanted to learn! "I can teach you then! If it's ok with Uncle Shou!" He thought it would be fun to teach someone to play! And this someone looked a lot like Akihiko-niisan.

Shou blinked, "We'll see if that works out after the New Year, Ko." He didn't want to say anything negative about Katsumi's ability but he also wasn't sure that Katsumi could keep up with....Ko. And then there was the fact that Azriel's type of music was...mm...not rated PG.

"Oh..I'm trying to sing! Akihiko-niisan is going to teach me! I'm suppose to practice my notes through my mouth not just my head." Ko commented then he said, "Of course I'm going to be just like Uncle Shou but I'm going to....

Shou cut him off, "Going to wait until you've had some schooling before you take the stage." Shou didn't want Ko saying he'd work for Ohayou! Good lord. That would be disastrous!

"AWH!"" Ko said then coughed remembering he had to pretend being sick.

"Don't awh me young man." Shou's parenting side came on strong as he stood with both boots now firmly in place.

"Bathtub of blood?" repeated Ko as he tilted his head to look at Katsumi.

"He meant Jello....Ko." Shou said sharply trying to remind Katsumi that he was in the presence of an 8 year old. "Yes, each room is decorated as if one was walking into another world." his eyes flicked up to catch Katsumi's, those chaotic eyes focused as his smile brightened once more upon the mercurial star's face, "India has many myths and legends thus I wanted a reflecting of that mystery to inspire me."

"Ko-kun, why don't you grab the remote and a blanket then turn on the TV. I've brought a very fun set of movies for you to watch tonight. Harry Potter." said Haru trying to corral the child so they'd leave sooner rather than later.

Izo smirked because he really wanted to hear Ko play but he doubted they could manage that tonight. Maybe he would have to just have Katsumi obtain that information. Although his eyes were on the child wondering what Azriel had learned. He knew from Ishihara who the boy really was and he had a feeling by the way that the child spoke, they had already met Narcissus. The child was currently out of play because of his promises to Aki....At least, for the year. But if this child had talent the way that he thought he might then...the doctor's surgery had been a success. That would be valuable to know. However, they couldn't analyse the results! And he couldn't snatch the child from Shou, who seemed to have taken it upon himself to parent. This frustrated Izo no end! Shou probably was protecting the child and...Naoko.

"Kaito-kun has been working hard but he has a long ways to go. He's very green. But I've been told he has been studying. He doesn't make the same mistakes twice so he seems to have the ability to learn from his mistakes." commented Haru as he watched Ko run upstairs to grab his blanket. "I see that all of you are ready now. I hope you have a great time at the party tonight."

"Ah...yes you're right. Did the reservations say 7:30pm?" Shou asked as he moved to walk to the front door.

"Yes. But they will hold the table as long as I want." Izo mused as he got up from his chair noticing the peacock was eager to leave. "We should get going." His eyes drifted to where the child raced off then his smile traveled to Naoko, who he knew was very uncomfortable. His lips parted slightly as he took in the kimono "I like the new look Naoko. It has a very feminine appeal to it." The words were polite but his eyes gleamed with darker thoughts.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:17 pm

Azriel couldn't help but laugh softly at the child, "Well, you're more than welcome to give me lessons at SMASH if you're there when I'm recording. I'm thinking of holding a sort of fan competition soon so maybe you'll want to enter. I've got lyrics that need music so I'm going to ask all my fans to try writing music for it." he winked at the boy. "If you can teach me piano, maybe you can write something too, ne?" the vocalist asked before Shou's sharp words distracted him.
Jello?
This brought a smirk to Katsu's lips. "Your uncle's quite right. It is like jello... only they don't make it taste good. Really gross actually." he added before the boy ran off to get his blanket.
It was quite obvious that Haru wanted them gone. But it was also beyond obvious to the reader within... that this child wasn't just a kid or just a boy who Izo was looking for.
The reader knew he could compose. Knew he could play. And knew that SMASH wasn't on the top of the boy's list of places to work...
Katsumi wanted to let Izo know what he'd found out... but right now that was impossible.
"Kaito-kun does a lot of the cooking at my place and I've never seen him make any mistakes in the kitchen. I'm sure once he learns how to do something, he'll do it right each time." Azriel winked to Yamada before heading toward the door.
Making the peacock antsy wasn't going to help matters.

Naoko's amber eyes watched Ko dash upstairs and the tension in him seemed to release a bit. Izo's voice though... made it come back to a degree however. "Yes well a lot of people find my look feminine anyway. Why not give a bit of fanservice while I'm at it?" the pianist reasoned, knowing that fanservice was important to a degree. "Besides... I'm quite comfortable in kimono... despite my earlier arguments against it when Shou-san stuck me in one not long ago." he added with a slight smile, heading to the door as well.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:59 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Yay!! Oh? Ok if Uncle Shou takes me to Smash then maybe I can see you there. Really?" His curiosity peaked when Katsumi spoke of a competition. I want to try! What kind of lyrics?"

"And are the lyrics PG?" Shou asked knowing that Azriel's songs might not be good for a child to compose for. "You might be too young to make music for Katsumi-san, Ko."

"Oh No!" Ko glanced from Shou to Katsumi hoping he wouldn't be excluded for age.

But he giggled when he was told it was Jello! "Ewh...why don't they make it taste good?" And even as he ran off, Ko turned just enough to wave at Katsumi before he got all the way up the stairs.

Shou rolled his eyes, "Goodness, Yamada-san I'm so sorry but I think he will be difficult to get to bed tonight. I put his cough syrup on the counter. I'll be home at a reasonable time so...don't worry about me."

Haru smiled, "I'll handle it. Don't worry, Shou-sama. This is much easier than taking care of you"

Shou frowned back at Haru, "I'm not THAT difficult!"

"Diva." It was the only word Haru needed to say.

Shou exited the house in a huff just like the peacock he was. Glad to get outside and away from his nephew.

Izo was amused as they left the home. "You should have brought Ko-kun along. He's a very adorable boy even if he has the sniffles."

"Your feminine look works well against Shou-san's masculine attire. You should do it more often. And I agree, that fan service is an excellent way of getting attention." commented Izo turning his attentions to Naoko as he slipped into the limo. Naoko needed to do something to make himself valuable so maybe seizing the style he was promoting was the best thing. Izo thought of other ways he could use that look but he didn't mention them out loud.

"I think you looked gorgeous in that kimono. It's still in my closet, you know." said Shou to Naoko as slipped into the limo. He hoped dinner was short because Shou would much rather be at the party.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:08 pm

"It will be PG." Katsu replied with a wink.
After all, not ALL of his songs were wicked horrors of blood and madness.
Well, least not all of his unreleased ones anyway.

Azriel got in the car first, watching as Shou and Naoko got in next and then Izo.
"It wouldn't help Shou-san if I dressed like him anyway. He needs to stand out and... have someone that's dressed nicely beside him to help him stand out." Naoko spoke, finding it quite logical.
After all, Shou couldn't exactly bring a date... the fans would be in outrage.
But then the musician's words made the pianist smile before nodding. "I know... Ko asked me when you wore it and I had to tell him it was mine." he teased back.
Sai... Shou... in a gorgeous furisode kimono... that WOULD be hot.

Getting comfortable, Katsumi turned his attention to the other stars once more. "Are you looking forward to spending New Years together or do you each have other plans after the party?" the bat asked, curious...
After all, they seemed inseparable lately and while Azriel understood that Naoko might be doing it for protection... he wanted to know if that made the pianist the peacock's b***h.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:29 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou's diva nature seemed to be in full swing once he was in the car and they were well on their way. He chuckled as that particular question was asked, "I suppose it depends on my mood." He said with a wink to Azriel. No he wasn't about to let a young rival know if he were dating Naoko or not. "This is your first Smash party so I'm sure your a bit excited about attending. All the employees will get to see you. Some of them haven't had a chance to see you in person I can imagine."

Shou was quick to take the topic off himself and place it squarely back on Azriel. "Do you plan to stay all night for the party? Or do you have plans for afters?"

Izo meanwhile was thoughtful considering the boy they had just left then wondering about the stages of life he missed with Katsumi. He needed to clear his head of these family matters. There was no use dwelling on a past he could not change. Although when Shou brought up the fact that Azriel had not been seen at a Smash party, he realized that Azriel not being there at all might seem a bit...odd. Ryuukaze was one thing because he was in the hospital...again. Good lord the now red headed star was a disaster waiting to happen. His medical bills were outrageous.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:56 pm

Katsu leaned back, crossing one leg over the other at the knee. "Changing the topic. Shame..." he spoke, dark eyes flickering to Naoko who was distracting himself by looking out the window and pretending he wasn't paying attention.
Even the reader didn't need to be present to tell that!
"I won't be attending. Just dinner. I've a special someone that I have to get back to..." Azriel replied with a smirk and a wink. "But you really should let me know how things go, Shou-san. I don't think those in attendance are quite ready for Katsumi just yet." he spoke in reference to using his name and being without makeup. "I'd rather unveil that to the public first."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:14 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou smiled with perfect pearly whites when Katsumi caught his ploy. He didn't care what the younger man thought of it. Shou didn't ever reveal his 'personal' infatuations outside a very small number and even then, it was rare. If certain people hadn't been involved around Jun, no one would have been told about that relationship. Shou liked the mystery and the privacy. But conversing with him now he was very different than the 'parent' at home. Much more the peacock diva prince that the fans ate up.

"A special someone. Mm...then I wish you a happy New Year a little early. Not ready for you? Oh I don't know. Some people like surprises." Then his eyes widened completely going off track, "Ah...I must remember to wrap Ko's special New Year's gift. Naoko-kun. Don't let me forget!"

But then he thought about another issue he hadn't considered that would make their dinner possibly difficult. "Ah...Matsumoto-san. I do hope that our dinner arrangements were kept under wraps or we might have problems."

"Of course they are." Izo answered brought out of his dark thoughts of the past. "Do you think I wanted to be rushed by the throngs of yours and Azriel's fans at a restaurant? It would be a mess for the staff and we'd never get to dinner."

Shou chuckled, "Surely not."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:05 am

Naoko glanced to Shou then pulled out his cell phone and quite literally sent Shou a text message telling him to remember to wrap Ko's special New Year's gift. Then he smirked to the musician. "I won't let you forget." he said with a wink before also making a note of it on his own phone.

One of Azriel's eyebrows went up. "Happy? Hmm... well I do think the New Year will bring new things but I don't know how happy they'll be. Leastways not with me on stage." he added with a mischievous wink. "Instead of a Happy New Year... I'd rather wish you a Peaceful and Prosperous New Year."
Katsu wouldn't wish Shou a happy new year because he had every intention to make it less than happy... at least financially. In the bat's mind, his formulating plans, hopefully would generate enough media and fan buzz that his rivals not only took him as a serious threat... but maybe even felt the pull just a bit.

"Don't you like to be happy?" Naoko asked, amber gaze focused on the younger man.

Katsumi smirked with a tiny laugh. "Happiness is fleeting, NAKO-san. Besides, to me it's like wishing someone Happy Birthday. Are you supposed to be happy that you're a year older? No... you're supposed to be happy that you made it in the world long enough to BE one year older. To me, it's not a wish that the coming New Year should be a happy one, but a reflection of what the last year has been. If you haven't been happy in the last year... why wish for another year when clearly the last time didn't turn out so well?"

Something in Azriel's gaze turned Naoko's stomach... like the man knew how miserable he'd been. Which of course was impossible, but that shut the pianist up pretty damn quick.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:14 am
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou eyes held nothing but the vivid smile upon his lips. He laughed, as Katsumi spoke of a more morose way of looking at the New Year. "I suppose that is what I can expect from an upcoming rival?" He tilted his head and watched Katsumi with a bit of a twinkle in his eyes. "But...the New Year is what you make of it, Happy or Sad....Peaceful...and Prosperous. Happiness is only fleeting if you don't have the strength to hold on to it."

Some of Katsumi's concepts were as dreadful as his songs thought Shou as he spoke to him. "You've a very depressing way of looking at birthdays. Oh my....Katsumi-san, you do need a brighter outlook on life. Seems you like to dwell in the past. The New Year isn't about reflecting on the old. You wash away the old with the Bonekai Party and prepare for the New Year's arrival. The New Year is about stepping forward with a positive start. If the previous year was lousy, no one wouldn't wish a repeat of a previous year. One wishes to do better, be happier, be successful...move forward rather than regret the pasts and repeat those mistakes."

Shou was a very positive creature. Much more so than Sai. He was fervent with the idea that one's future was what one made of it. Anyone could be happy if they wished to be.

Izo chuckled as the men spoke. Both had points and it truly reflected the variation of the stars' qualities. Dark and Light. "Are you alright, Naoko-kun?" Izo was perceptive enough to notice how closed off the young man was acting. "You aren't catching Ko-kun's cold are you? Speaking of Ko-kun...Shou-san, have you decided on a tutor for him yet? After the New Year the work is going to rolling in soon. Considering you can't have your assistant babysitting your nephew while you're both working."

"I'm still looking into tutors. I have looked at Smash's child academy but I'm not satisfied with the choices. He needs a very special tutor." replied Shou seriously as his fingers drifted to the edge of the window to run across the foggy moisture there.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:51 am

"Depressing? I suppose." Katsumi spoke, tapping his chin with one long nail. "To me though it doesn't sound all that depressing. Happy... Sad... both are words that people use to describe Feelings. But Feelings are really just what our brains process them to be, right?" his dark eyes narrowed, thinking back to a few PIT lessons from his childhood with the Doctor. "It's like Fear. You can dislike something to the extent of it being akin to Fear, but Fear is still a chemical in your brain. Dislike is a bit more physical than Fear. I'd think the same of Happy or Sad. If you're Happy, then something feels good physically. If you're Sad, then something is missing physically that would make you feel good." Azriel laughed softly, tilting his head to the side ever so slightly. "Emotions belong in song. In art. But in reality... they're only words for chemical processes."

By this time Naoko was looking at Katsu as if he'd grown a second head, because he simply couldn't understand how a musician could put so little stock in emotions.
Emotions were... everything... weren't they?

The spider's voice drew him from his thoughts and amber eyes flickered to Izo. "I... I'm fine. A little tired but certainly cold free. I've had my cold for the year, thank you." he joked, or tried to, referring to Christmas.

Azriel's eyes lit up, "A special tutor? That will be hard to find. And, no doubt, with you being as famous as you are, he can't very well go to school."

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:51 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou rolled his eyes enjoying the conversation but believed that Katsumi really needed to reach beyond the logical aspects of life, "Reality is just a place for those who want their feet solidly upon some mundane ground. But that isn't what makes life thrive with creativity and passion. Chemical processes are well and good but speaking of life in such a way really doesn't make it a richer experience. Who cares about scientific process except for the scientists themselves?"

However, Shou switched over to the new subject because the current one definitely showed the divisions of two thought camps. He couldn't connect with Katsumi's perspective because the world was more than just chemical processes and measures. "No, he can't very well go to a public school. I've considered private schools as well but I've not had time to investigate those options yet."

"Maybe you should speak with Ishihara You tonight at the party. I believe he has a few qualifications in that regard...or maybe that was someone on his staff. Either way he can at least tell you of reputable school services." Izo offered advice but not forcing any particular idea out there since he knew Shou would react negatively to anything he pushed too hard on.

"Ah...I didn't know. But that is a good idea. I have a service looking into instructors as well." Shou admitted but he didn't say 'who' those services were with. Yuuji being that person. "I want to make sure he doesn't fall behind on his education because no matter what path he takes in life a good education is invaluable to success."

"I agree. An education give a man a leg up to the future." Izo's eyes took in his son hoping that Azriel would see it that way too.

"Well, that's good, Naoko-kun. We wouldn't want you to start the New Year off on a bad foot. I expect great things from you this year..." Izo said with a dark smirk while pondering Shou and Naoko. Brothers...but Shou didn't treat Naoko like a brother. Izo had to wonder if that was all part of the mental issues that Shou had. He couldn't pinpoint the disconnect exactly but he guessed that was the case.

And in the back of his mind, Izo was relieved that so far Azriel's reader hadn't tripped into the Peacock's head. The meds seemed to be keeping things civil so far.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:07 pm

Katsumi laughed softly, "I suppose that is simply the difference in our upbringing then." he spoke, referring to how the two stars viewed the world. "It takes all kinds it seems."
His dark eyes flickered over to Izo though, understanding the man's statement about an education. Inwardly, he fumed that he hadn't been given that education... and here the man was wanting to make sure some kid that had no relation whatsoever got a damn education.
But Azriel buried it away.
Anger wouldn't work here right now. After all... it too was an emotion... wasn't it?

Naoko nodded, "I've been working hard." he spoke, feeling a little more comfortable in the conversation now that Ko was no where near the spider. "Both in fashion and music. I think you'll be happy with the results, Matsumoto-san."

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:50 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou smiled and agreed, "I suppose you are right."

And Izo, he returned Katsumi's gaze. The words may have not been spoken but Izo could guess what the young man was thinking. He'd remedy that problem soon enough even if Azriel had to be tutored with Ko. Yes, Izo planned on Ishihara having the young boy in his office upstairs studying while Shou worked in the studio on albums. If Azriel had to be locked in that office to learn...so be it.

"Good, then I look forward to the results." Izo said with a smile to Naoko letting go of Katsumi's gaze. "You know I hear there are going to be several parties going on after the party at Smash. You should look around and see what's offered. Young men like you should make sure to party all night because after New Years day, you're all back to work in the studio." Izo mused at the idea because he was certainly going to take advantage of the Pit tonight. But Shou wouldn't be going to that party....Naoko however, Mm...

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:05 pm

Naoko smiled slightly, "Yes well... I'm not sure I should go to any after parties. It wouldn't be um..." but he was at loss for words.

"Fun?" Azriel asked with a raised eyebrow. "If I didn't have someone special to go home to, I'd be going to every party I could get my hands on. New Years only comes once, after all."

The pianist bit his lip, thinking about it. But then his amber eyes flickered to Izo and for the briefest of moments, fear passed through that gaze. "I just don't think... I mean shouldn't someone see Shou-san back home? After all, I'm kind of his arm candy tonight... in a matter of speaking."

"So you two ARE an item..." Katsu smirked.

The younger Oumori shook his head, "No, we're not, least not in a romantic connotation. But I am his pianist... so we're tied closer than if I were just his friend... in a way."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 553 554 555 556 557 558 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games