Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5538 5539 5540 5541 5542 5543 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:42 am

((thank you TES for keeping up with busting sweatdrop
I'm not as supernatural as I wish I were))

*appears in the bar humming*
*sets up the new announcement*
Psyzapp-d

WORD OF THE WEEK: You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

WARNING: This game includes each and every post within this thread, even the "Out of Character" statements. NOBODY is immune. If you don't like or want your character to be in bad situations, then either use a different character you don't care about or don't post. There are a multitude of ways to accomplish your task if you happen to get caught and you can be as elaborate as you want or don't want. You may, but are not required to, RP your predicament out. When in doubt, PM someone. OR you could always just pay the bribe and not even go there. If you post, you take the risk…the choice is solely yours. Habitual whining about it will only get you in hot water…Capisce? talk2hand

"Hush Word" ninja GO (1/23 - 1/29)

RN PENALTIES
Oh boy…you must have really done it this time. Random number 1 to 20 in your post to find out how to get out of the mess you are in. May the MW Ladies have mercy on your soul.

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image

*returns to her room to look over the card she and her other had received from Icy* User Image
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:40 am

She smiles sweetly at the goons as she struts into the bar. Heading behind it to dig into the fridge she pulls out her usual caffeine fix and then pulls out her cell phone and checks up on her sign up list for the Costume contest and she squealed at the amount of people who have entered so far. She didn't have this big of a turnout in awhile so she made a note to go shopping for some excellent prizes this time around. She opens a mini portal to pull out her laptop and closes it. Turning on her PC she surfs the sites for good items as she sips her soda.

Liada Trovaras

Liada Trovaras generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 2!

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:43 am

A minion that wasn't one of Liada's pops out of the shadows handing her the RN device and jumps back into the shadows cackling in glee. The fox spirit grumbles as she hits the button and continues to surf the web. stare
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:52 pm

After a bit of viewing and favorite clicking on things, Liada closes her laptop and heads over to Psy's office to her chambers to do some ordering.

Liada Trovaras

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:50 pm

((Ehhh for all yous that wants Franco to speak in yous English all Franco gots to say about dat is in dis here video. Yous English just can't flow like the blessed Italian, and Franco, he would just sounds fesso speakin like dis. talk2hand ))

What English Sounds to Italian Kids

((cept gattina... I's not sure dats even inglese neutral ))
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:48 pm

((*makes obscene finger gesture to Frankie boy* xp ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:42 pm

Coming out from Psy's office Liada heads straight for the bar ready to have a stiff drink. Grabbing some raspberry vodka and a few other variety of bottles Liada mixes herself something sweet.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:41 pm

After making herself a drink she slips on her ear cuffs and heads into IR to make her rounds.

Liada Trovaras

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:23 am

*appears in the main bar*
*sits in a tall bar stool for a while*
*gets up and fixed a double shot*
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:28 am

-runs in, hugs Ayami, then runs back out-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:36 am

eek
*has no idea what just happened*
User Image
*sits in a stool and turns it to face the door keeping her back to the bar this time*
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:52 am

:: skips in and goes about making some hot cocoa :: whee
Angel snake lady has an interesting potted plant there 3nodding
:: nods at the skull ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:59 am

*is startled by Miro*
*wonders how she didn't notice her skipping in*
eek Oh this?
Yes umm well.. I was just playing with a few things sweatdrop
death related side of things versus life..
I often get nominated to do research... User Image
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:07 am

On Norrath, they don't have priest classes do research. They think that's better left to the "intellectual" classes xp But death tends to relate to life. Often times, when something dies, it makes way for new life 3nodding After all, if nothing ever died, then it would get awfully crowded sweatdrop

:: takes her cocoa and hops up onto one of the stools, swinging her legs about ::
Speaking of... Vassnta says you're the reason he has his man parts now... sweatdrop

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:12 am

*nods along with the wisdom bits*
*starts to enjoy the company and thinks this may turn into a insightful conversation*
*is thrown completely off guard by the mention of man parts*
beg.. beg your pardon? User Image
I.. I know nothing of Vassnta and his.. parts redface

*hides her burning face behind her tiny espresso cup*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5538 5539 5540 5541 5542 5543 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games