Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 552 553 554 555 556 557 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:28 pm
:: thinks for a moment she's talking to a scary stranger when she sees the stranger lady make a scary face and mention surgery :: gonk

Surgery sounds messy sweatdrop Where Miro comes from, peoples typically don't do that kind of thing unless there's no other option. Most of the time, they get clerics like Miro to heal them instead mrgreen Miro never learned all her spells though crying

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:37 pm
i has already learneded that i needed a challenge ... 3nodding plus i like poking unconscious things ... but i do still believe in other alternatives first ... 3nodding what spells u missing ? neutral  

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:44 pm
Lots and lots of thems crying Especially the more recently discovered, more powerful oneses crying But at least Miro can rez if her heals aren't good enough ninja

Poking unconscious things is fun blaugh Except when they poke back eek Then it's kind of weird...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:55 pm
twisted thats why you keep a hammer when u poke em ... they remind me of zombies when they poke back *anti zombi hammer is best*  

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:01 pm
Miro doesn't like zombies mad Zombies are bad mad

... and smelly.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:04 pm
and running zombie scare f*** outa me *grips anti zombi hammer dug outta the bag*  

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:10 pm
Miro doesn't like when they run gonk They're easier to get around when they drag their feet crying

Miro also doesn't like when they know how to open doors gonk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:13 pm
. yeah me neither gonk *gets tired of being on the ground and rejoins miro on the bench. All the zombie talk makes her nervous she looks around for zombies before putting away her hammer* ninja  

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:16 pm
Miro even saw zombies at her workplace before eek crying They were dancing and people were clapping, but they didn't fool Miro with their distracting ways mad Miro was going to smite them mad But Miro was tolded that they weren't actually zombies.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. totally should have smited them *doesnt believe it when ppl say that ... they are definitely zombie minions* ninja  

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:42 pm
That's what Miro was thinking eek Zombies can't be trusted, no matter what kind of fancy dance moves they can do mad She tolded her friend who tolded her not to smite them that when they start eating peopleses, it would be his fault for not allowing her to smite them while they were distracted by their own fancy dancing mad  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:57 pm
*feels a dancing tug* aww dancing is...fu..n *snaps out of it * NO NO fancy zombie ......
dance mooves User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:09 pm
Miro is an excellent dancer cool
See?

:: gets up and starts doing the
Carlton :: whee  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:15 pm
*cant help her self even if it is funny she joins in with the cha cha slide* rofl blaugh

((whats sad is i actually do have this dance memorized sweatdrop ))  

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:23 pm
{{I haven't heard that song in forever rofl }}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 552 553 554 555 556 557 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games