Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5536 5537 5538 5539 5540 5541 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:07 am
Seriously? Who made you think it was a world-ending ordeal? I can get over it, it's a personal peeve, but it's nothing I can't get over. I have to hear it from my little brother and his CoD playing buddies, but it's not... ugh... Momi. Don't disappear because of it...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:16 am
The Monster of the Mist
Well good bye guys. I kinda just... don't want to rp anymore after what's happened.
Nuuuh! Your the first friend I made after become active again, don't go! I mean Venesaur with an exclamation! gonk  

Velvet Overkill

Wheezing Sophomore

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:53 pm
What's....going on? Why is Shinny apologizing and Monster leaving?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:09 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
You should go I coudl teach you so freaking much XD also you dont have to have 20/20 I have glasses.

I mean with glasses. The optometrist says that I have 20/25 vision, but my doctor says that I have 20/15. Sooo...I'm not sure who to believe.  

iOath

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:19 pm
iOath
Azeiel The Fallen
You should go I coudl teach you so freaking much XD also you dont have to have 20/20 I have glasses.

I mean with glasses. The optometrist says that I have 20/25 vision, but my doctor says that I have 20/15. Sooo...I'm not sure who to believe.

Get a third opinion. And trust the two that are closest.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:23 pm
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
iOath
Azeiel The Fallen

Get a third opinion. And trust the two that are closest.

Hm...that would make sense. Thanks for the advice.  

iOath

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:24 pm
The Monster of the Mist
Well good bye guys. I kinda just... don't want to rp anymore after what's happened.

I'll pack your bags for you.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:27 pm
Sugar Dhaku
The Monster of the Mist

Don't be a jip, Sugar.

Oath- You're welcome smile

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:49 pm
Sugar Dhaku
The Monster of the Mist

Don't be a jip, Sugar.

She already made her mind up about leaving, so I'm being helpful.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:54 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Sugar Dhaku
The Monster of the Mist

Don't be a jip, Sugar.

>> You're a jip. Seriously.
But....anyways....how have you been?

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:59 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Sugar Dhaku
The Monster of the Mist

Don't be a jip, Sugar.

>> You're a jip. Seriously.
But....anyways....how have you been?

The only thing that I know a "jip" to be is an alternate spelling of "gyp", which is a derisive way of saying "gypsie". And I've been alright. My normal self for the most part, with some interesting and unexpected intrusions of self/change. Yourself?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:02 pm
Sugar Dhaku

The only thing that I know a "jip" to be is an alternate spelling of "gyp", which is a derisive way of saying "gypsie". And I've been alright. My normal self for the most part, with some interesting and unexpected intrusions of self/change. Yourself?

My term means 'Jerk In Progress'. Its a derisive way of calling someone a jerk.... biggrin

Good.
I'm excited :3 Tomorrow I am 22! Which is fun...I think.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:21 pm
Sugar Dhaku

My term means 'Jerk In Progress'. Its a derisive way of calling someone a jerk.... biggrin

Good.

Baby, you know I'm a jerk. Mostly because I'm extremely sarcastic. But if you label me a jip, then perhaps you don't think I'm a complete jerk. And 22, huh? You must only be a few months younger than I. Congrats. Do something special. Also, I'm on a phone. My responses will be slow.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:24 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Sugar Dhaku

Good.

Baby, you know I'm a jerk. Mostly because I'm extremely sarcastic. But if you label me a jip, then perhaps you don't think I'm a complete jerk. And 22, huh? You must only be a few months younger than I. Congrats. Do something special. Also, I'm on a phone. My responses will be slow.

I know you're not a complete jerk.
Thanks~ I'm going to Baltimore ComicCon smile A present from my mum.
Its gonna be fun :3

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:33 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Sugar Dhaku

Good.

I know you're not a complete jerk.
Thanks~ I'm going to Baltimore ComicCon smile A present from my mum.
Its gonna be fun :3

You know, huh? Well, I was under the impression I had all my parts. Comicon,huh? Cool. I've never gone to any cons before. Take pictures. Are you going to cosplay? And happy early birthday.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5536 5537 5538 5539 5540 5541 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games