Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5535 5536 5537 5538 5539 5540 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:55 pm

I got two years left ( Junior ), then I join the Navy branch for training.

But I swear, if I can't get platoon leader because I'm a female...

The army will die. ( Rather my class )
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:04 pm

I have.....Oh wait, I've been out of high school for six years.....-old- emo lol

Flamefox Merimac

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:30 pm

little mintchan

You can get platoon leader. Sex doesn't matter when it comes to being a leader. Only your job opportunities are limited by your sex.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:34 pm

The Monster of the Mist
little mintchan

You can get platoon leader. Sex doesn't matter when it comes to being a leader. Only your job opportunities are limited by your sex.

Appearntly it does in my class, i was the ONLY person asking if i can be the platoon leader and they chose a guy then i noticed that i have NEVER heard of a female platoon leader in my three years of ROTC, i asked why and the guy said "Because they can't yell..."

Oh it pissed me off...

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:40 pm

little mintchan
The Monster of the Mist
little mintchan

Appearntly it does in my class, i was the ONLY person asking if i can be the platoon leader and they chose a guy then i noticed that i have NEVER heard of a female platoon leader in my three years of ROTC, i asked why and the guy said "Because they can't yell..."

Oh it pissed me off...

Um that's sexist and a big issue. I know first hand women can be platoon leaders because I was one. Whoever is in charge report it to them.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:09 pm

little mintchan

I see, sometimes gender plays a role in stupidity, unfortunately every gender has its failures. He seemed like he was one of ours, don't worry, it will only ever be referred to as it and has lost all designation of manhood in the eyes of O Great Bearded One. Oh, and hi!

Kazzoh: Well if it isn't Kaz, I'm afraid I have no catnip to inject into your bloodstream at this time, please contact me in about a week and I can get you some. Gunna have to wrangle some from them pesky Tigers.

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:16 pm

duckmasta
little mintchan

I see, sometimes gender plays a role in stupidity, unfortunately every gender has its failures. He seemed like he was one of ours, don't worry, it will only ever be referred to as it and has lost all designation of manhood in the eyes of O Great Bearded One. Oh, and hi!

Kazzoh: Well if it isn't Kaz, I'm afraid I have no catnip to inject into your bloodstream at this time, please contact me in about a week and I can get you some. Gunna have to wrangle some from them pesky Tigers.

Ermehgerd yer berk.

Herrlur.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:17 pm

He got ranked to staff sergeant too, i was like FUUUUUU- D< [ flips over squad mates ]

I didn't get squad leader either... [ ran over ]
i got second in command for the squad leader...close enough.

Ducky- Hai, yeah...this guy didn't even want to be the platoon leader but because he was friends with the other one, he was like "Come here bro..." and handed it off to him =-=

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:27 pm

Anonymous_Alcoholic
duckmasta
little mintchan

Ermehgerd yer berk.

Herrlur.
Anonymous_Alcoholic? I thought you were anonymously sent to Alcoholics Anonymous in order to anonymously readdict them to alcohol. Perhaps, I was too sober to remember. Only long enough to chat, not to rp.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:28 pm

duckmasta
Anonymous_Alcoholic
duckmasta
little mintchan

Ermehgerd yer berk.

Herrlur.
Anonymous_Alcoholic? I thought you were anonymously sent to Alcoholics Anonymous in order to anonymously readdict them to alcohol. Perhaps, I was too sober to remember. Only long enough to chat, not to rp.

It was a success, but I'm wanted by some 1920's time travelling gangsters for some reason or another, the details are hazy.

And that's sad, but at least you're back in some capacity. How's life?

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:04 pm

Well good bye guys. I kinda just... don't want to rp anymore after what's happened.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:42 pm

what happened?

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5535 5536 5537 5538 5539 5540 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games