Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5531 5532 5533 5534 5535 5536 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:30 pm

((Being cute, sassy, and a flirt. cool ))
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:22 pm

ONLY A LITTLE OVER AN HR LEFT TO BID IN MY ELEPHANT THREAD

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:45 pm

((Actually I had some different words that would describe that but, okay, its your delusion so I'll leave you to it. emotion_awesome ))
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:57 am

((Well, we're all just delusional. cool Ryzan would know about yours. emotion_awesome lol wink ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:52 am

(( Hey!! scream hey now, hey!
Who you all-ing about being delusional!? huh??
I'm meaning "we" here are perfectly aware of our insanity and manic nature!
scream We have no pathological issues, psychotic nature or mental illness
at all! talk2hand
All you people who can't live in reality make me sick, sick I say sick! scream

*gets distracted by pretty images of representations to life*
Ohhh look, suddenly all my rage is gone User Image

emotion_facepalm User Image *I don't want to live on this planet anymore*))
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:16 am

(( rofl rofl -hugs Leko/Ayami- xd ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:10 pm

*just outside Leko/Ayami's door, she examines the envelope in her hand once more, making sure it's addressed properly to Ayami before slipping it beneath. After delivering the thank you card for her blessed accessories, she makes her way upstairs to check on the bar, as she hadn't been up in quite some time.

Walking behind the counter, she makes a Hot Buttered n****e, floating the liquer and cream on top before taking a seat on her customary corner stool. Blowing on her drink first, she takes a careful sip and looks around the bar, thoughts wandering aimlessly*
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:54 pm

:: skips in and picks a song from the jukebox before plopping on a stool and spinning around on it a few times :: blaugh

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:00 pm

*comes in shortly after Miro and goes to make her some hot cocoa, since that's what she said she wanted to come in for to begin with*
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:07 pm

*looks up from her musings and drink to see Miro come in, shortly followed by Vassnta. Snickering slightly at her song choice, she smiles at Miro and greets them both*

Hey Miro, Vassnta. xd How have you two been?

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:10 pm

Miro has been Miro 3nodding It would be odd if Miro wasn't ninja But you never know when something like that can happen surprised
:: calls over to Vassnta, even though she doesn't really need to raise her voice that much for how close he is ::
Miro wants a peppermint stick with her chocolate thingy mrgreen
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:17 pm

*shakes her head in spite of expecting a typical Miro answer, giggling*

Yes, it would be extremely odd if Miro were any other way but Miro indeed. whee Did you enjoy the holidays?

*finishes her drink and waits patiently as Vassnta completes Miro's choice so she can refill her own*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:25 pm

*brings Miro's drink around the counter and takes up the stool next to her, having somehow missed that he was addressed in Icy's greeting as well*

*nods enthusiastically*
Miro gotted presentses blaugh And Vassnta helped Miro climb into the roof at the apartment to get a better view of the fireworks on New Yearses mrgreen Miro hasn't seen fireworks for a while 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:45 pm

*once Vassnta exits from behind the counter, she makes her way there as Miro excitedly tells her about her holidays spent. She continues her conversation while refilling her drink*

And I thank Miro for the presents that I got. heart

While I do like the occasional backyard fireworks, fireworks on special occasions, and professional ones at that, are the absolute best. Especially when you have the perfect view and setting. Rooftop views would be an example of this. I'm glad you got to enjoy the fireworks from such a vantage point. xd

*after refilling her drink, she reclaims her corner stool, crossing one leg over the other, bouncing it softly*

Well, now what do you have planned for the next holiday coming up?

{{damned hush word. mad Almost got me. Gonna be one of those weeks I can see already. stare }}

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:54 pm

There aren't many fireworks in Miro's world. Mostly only mages make them, and it's more like a light show with using spells instead of actual fireworks mad They're no where near as big as the professional ones on this world 3nodding

:: spins on her stool slowly a few times while taking a drink of her cocoa, then looks a bit confused at Icy lady person's question ::

... what holiday? sweatdrop
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5531 5532 5533 5534 5535 5536 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games