Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5529 5530 5531 5532 5533 5534 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:00 pm
Rouge Summations
The Monster of the Mist
Rouge Summations
Does anyone know anyone who does formats?
Willing to pay up to 100k for a good one >.>

It's easy to make a format why don't you do it and save gold venasaur?

I could easily put a makeshift one together but I want a really,really,really good one. And sadly I lack the tools it take to make them....I mean venasaur.

That's what I thought venasaur. Of course if meowth taught himself to speak why don't all pokemon teach themselves? How the hell can trainers understand what they're pokemon are saying as well????  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:09 pm
The Monster of the Mist
Rouge Summations
The Monster of the Mist
Rouge Summations

I could easily put a makeshift one together but I want a really,really,really good one. And sadly I lack the tools it take to make them....I mean venasaur.

That's what I thought venasaur. Of course if meowth taught himself to speak why don't all pokemon teach themselves? How the hell can trainers understand what they're pokemon are saying as well????

Meowth apparently went through some traumatic expierence in which it motivated himself to be more "human". I guess all pokemon could if they really wanted. And apparently Ash can understand Pickachu really well.....I mean venasuar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHG-JO8gIGk  

Velvet Overkill

Wheezing Sophomore

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:14 pm
The Monster of the Mist
Rouge Summations
The Monster of the Mist
Rouge Summations

Hey I have been thinking about your request and the only thing I can think of would be something along the lines of a split personality that controls it sorta like a dual conscious. The only other option would be to actually acquire the one tails which we have yet to release.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:16 pm
Rouge Summations
The Monster of the Mist
Rouge Summations
The Monster of the Mist
Rouge Summations

Meowth apparently went through some traumatic expierence in which it motivated himself to be more "human". I guess all pokemon could if they really wanted. And apparently Ash can understand Pickachu really well.....I mean venasuar

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHG-JO8gIGk

Lol I adore you now that s**t was funny. Meowth actually learned how to talk because he wanted to impress a female meowth named meowzie.  

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Velvet Overkill

Wheezing Sophomore

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:19 pm
The Monster of the Mist
Rouge Summations
The Monster of the Mist
Rouge Summations
The Monster of the Mist
Rouge Summations

Lol I adore you now that s**t was funny. Meowth actually learned how to talk because he wanted to impress a female meowth named meowzie.
Ooooh, I totally remember that.
Them....why the hell do I have all this lore and imagery in my head of meoth getting terribly abused? Lol, strange....I mean Venasaur with a question mark ):  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:21 pm
Rouge Summations
The Monster of the Mist
Rouge Summations
The Monster of the Mist
Rouge Summations

Them....why the hell do I have all this lore and imagery in my head of meoth getting terribly abused? Lol, strange....I mean Venasaur with a question mark ):

Just... tell me what village you are in and I'll handle the rest... just... solar beam....  

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Velvet Overkill

Wheezing Sophomore

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:24 pm
The Monster of the Mist
Rouge Summations
The Monster of the Mist
Rouge Summations
The Monster of the Mist
Rouge Summations

Just... tell me what village you are in and I'll handle the rest... just... solar beam....
I dont have an RPC yet. I'm still working out some kinks but I should have the profile submitted tonight. What village are you in, I'll join that one?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:28 pm
Rouge Summations
The Monster of the Mist
Rouge Summations
The Monster of the Mist
Rouge Summations

I dont have an RPC yet. I'm still working out some kinks but I should have the profile submitted tonight. What village are you in, I'll join that one?
You didn't use solar beam venasaur.
You don't want to join the current village to talk to my character for the fact she... doesn't talk. She's the most antisocial person out there. :/  

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Velvet Overkill

Wheezing Sophomore

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:34 pm
The Monster of the Mist

That deosn't matter.
I just want to be where people are.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:35 pm
Rouge Summations
I can do... some stuff.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:35 pm
Rouge Summations
The Monster of the Mist

That deosn't matter.
I just want to be where people are.

Konoha is my jiton puppeteer. Anti social but im highly active :3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:36 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
The Monster of the Mist
Rouge Summations
The Monster of the Mist
Rouge Summations

Hey I have been thinking about your request and the only thing I can think of would be something along the lines of a split personality that controls it sorta like a dual conscious. The only other option would be to actually acquire the one tails which we have yet to release.

Cant' have a bloodline and a dmeon and i would prefer it if you kept my possible ability in the pm's  

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Velvet Overkill

Wheezing Sophomore

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:45 pm
Shinsua
Rouge Summations
I can do... some stuff.

Any recent work I can see?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:48 pm
Umm... hang on.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:52 pm
Quote:
User ImageUser Image
This is pretty old, but... I dunno, it's not bad. There's also this which is a bit more up to date, I guess. I'm trying to find one particular piece, but I don't know which account it's in...

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5529 5530 5531 5532 5533 5534 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games