Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5527 5528 5529 5530 5531 5532 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:42 pm

Well... *squirms a bit, tail wrapping around her* Actually, most of the artwork I've been showing was done by my friends. cat_sweatdrop I just happen to have friends who are good artists. Mine really isn't that good, especially compared to theirs.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:47 pm

Liada refreshed her drink and then sat back down next to Kits again wagging her finger and tsking her. Oh please I have seen your work. You are just as good as anyone else and you should not sell yourself short okay? I honestly think you would have a lot of fun doing this auction. We could do it in the form of a silent auction or maybe do a different auction other than just art. Like a free month membership to the Spa or something like that. You know have everyone around town donate something of a skill or a gift certificate to make it more special. 4laugh

Liada Trovaras

Liada Trovaras generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 8!

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:51 pm

((*screams silently as she RN's*))
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:54 pm

The jukebox turns to the next song and the utter and complete randomness of it threw Liada off. eek What the ********>

Liada Trovaras

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:58 pm

I think I like that idea better, offering other things. The people around here do seem to like bidding against each other.

*turns to look at the jukebox* That's odd...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:03 pm

Liada laughed out loud and went to the jukebox to change it to another song. Then turns back to sit next to Kits giggling some more. Yea, Hauk has been in a bidding war with TES at the moment over the Blind Date package. Apparently they're still egging him on about him being possibly gay. rofl

Liada Trovaras

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:07 pm

*takes a drink while Liada changes the song* cat_blaugh Yeah, it's pretty funny, isn't it? I think it's just wishful thinking on their part. cat_lol
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:11 pm

{{Oh please rolleyes He's not even my type talk2hand }}
{{Seconded talk2hand }}
((I really wish you guys wouldn't use me as a medium to say such things stare ))

Omnompoeia

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:13 pm

Granted Hauk knew its his own fault for it from when he first met Ryzan but I just find it hilarious that Ry was so insistent on it later on. Either way its built up to where he's gonna be paying a pretty penny for that deal. Icy sure brought out the competitiveness in me over that accessories package. sweatdrop
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 6, 2, 2 Total: 19 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:18 pm

I noticed that the bids jumped up once Icy started bidding. *giggles* Seems to have slowed down lately though. Maybe the packages are just too expensive for most people now. cat_neutral It's been fun, though, hasn't it? *takes a drink* What happened when Hauk and Ryzan first met to make him think that?

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:29 pm

She takes a sip of her own drink before thinking back to the time when Hauk first arrived. User Image Well Hauk was trying to be his usual "Model Persona" self on the outside when he first came here and had hit on Kat, Psy, Leko etc. So when he met Ryzan I think he was making sure he didn't make a mistake of assuming something to where it DID sound like it was hitting on him. rofl Then there was that time we had the inspector for IR coming through and well, he was VERY enamored with Hauk so I told him to play the switch hitter to get us a good review sugarcoated basically. twisted I remember Ryzan being there after the poor man ran for the hills and we had come into the bar then. I think that's what stemmed it. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:41 pm

Ah, I see. cat_3nodding Yeah, that could make Ryzan think that way, I guess. Hauk's got some work to do to get that straightened out. cat_lol

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:47 pm

He's gotten over the most of it. He's come to the conclusion that no matter what he says they won't believe him. Sadly I'm mostly responsible for all of it since I ordered him to play nice with the inspector. And then last year's Vday I know that Kat and Hauk had their auction date at a Steampunk Ball and since Hauk had no idea what to wear since he doesn't normally get all dressy, Anira and I did some enchantments on some clothes so that it was changing constantly so that just made Ryzan even more rampant on the subject. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:51 pm

*fades back into view, with the long lost for 50 years town founder statue as restored as it can be without undoing the erosion caused by being underwater so long*

Historical Society offering $20,000... I wonder if anybody would be willing to offer me more?

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 3, 4, 4, 6 Total: 20 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:57 pm

*looks at her glass for a moment, then takes a drink* Hmmmm... Yeah, it does sound like you've made things a little more difficult for him.

*hearing something behind her, turns to look* Hey Rei... what's that?
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5527 5528 5529 5530 5531 5532 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games