Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5525 5526 5527 5528 5529 5530 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:13 pm

-struts in from the JD, hips swaying, pep in her step, walks straight up to Karrie and places his hands on either side of her hips, moving them slowly, hooking her arms behind Karrie's neck- Hey there, hotstuff. -smirks at him and keeps swaying ever so slowly, eyes like a predator- What's up? wink
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:20 pm

Hey dame. *smiles at her* Not too much. *shrugs, his eyes roaming over her body*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:24 pm

-she smirks as his eyes look over her outfit- See something you like? twisted -barely strokes the back of his neck, right below the hairline, underneath his hair-
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:26 pm

Maybe. wink You look like you're going out or something...

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:31 pm

-pulls in close and chuckles in his ear, nipping the lobe and his neck a moment before murmuring- I hope it's no where classy for I feel I'm a little...underdressed. twisted -slowly directs his hands to the end of her dress, which isn't a very long distance from her hips, continues running her fingertips lightly over his neck-
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:36 pm

Hmmm... I suppose you're right. *runs his hands along the hem of her dress for a moment before resting them on her thighs* But then, for some places, that'd be just right. *nods to the door to IR*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:45 pm

-shivers involuntarily as Karrie runs his hands along her dress- You would be correct. -smirks some more and turns around, back towards him, looking around the bar- Though, I can think of some private parties this attire would be pretty perfect for too. wink -winks at him over her shoulder and then stretches high, arms above her head, and leaning up on her tippytoes. Swivels her body starting at her head, then shoulders, all down her back, and ending at her hips and rear, getting the kinks out-

-glances back over at him and licks her lips- Wanna join me?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:51 pm

Yeah, I can too... *watches as her movements make the hem of her dress go even higher cool and almost misses her question* Huh? sweatdrop Join you?

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:57 pm

*comes in through the front with a bag of pastries from Lily's, punches out a song on the jukebox, makes a steamer, then heads downstairs while whistling the tune*
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:11 pm

twisted -grins and looks back over at the door again as his eyes are on other parts of her body than her head. She chuckles on the inside and watches as Tes walks through, makes himself a steamer and leaves. Attention now on the jukebox, she slinks over to browse the selection- Yeah -she says looking at the machine- Join me -slips her eyes over at him- in IR?

-slowly walks back over to him, one foot in front of the other and stands just out of reach- I'll give a dance special just for you. -pauses as the corners of her lips start curling- I'm sure you're familiar with that. twisted

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:17 pm

*watches as Tes walks through without saying anything* He's not very social, is he? neutral

*turns his attention back to dame* Well... *shrugs* All right. Not like I've got anything more important to do tonight. *stands up and stretches*
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:21 pm

lol Well don't let me twist your arm, Karrie. lol

And no, he's not really, is he? It's Tes. -she shrugs- Ryzan's more sociable. Tes is kinda like a hermit. lol

-slips her hand in Karrie's and drags him behind her and into the IR-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:23 pm

Yeah, I've noticed that. *lets dame drag him into the club*
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:39 pm

She had just finished dressing when her phone rang. She saw it was Franco and sighed, knowing it had just been a matter of time before he wanted to talk to her. However, his order for her to come out to the estate and then him hanging up on her made her frown. Psy must need her for something, so she decided to pack a suitcase for a few days and then texted Hauk.

Kat's text to Hauk
Hauk...Franco needs me out at the estate for some reason. I'm guessing it has to do with Psy or something. I'll be out there, and I'm not sure when I'll be back at MW. Text or call me. biggrin ~ Kat

She grabbed her suitcase and exited her chambers through her private entrance. After tossing her suitcase on the passenger seat, she got in and headed out to Upper GGG.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:42 pm

Walking into the bar from the office. She waves to the goons as she makes her way to the JD for dinner. The host takes her to the main bar since she was alone and handed her a menu to look over as he went to get her a bottle of hot sake.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5525 5526 5527 5528 5529 5530 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games