Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 550 551 552 553 554 555 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What army do you have?
Space Marines
19%
 19%  [ 45 ]
Eldar
4%
 4%  [ 10 ]
Dark Eldar
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Chaos Space Marines
10%
 10%  [ 25 ]
Tau
9%
 9%  [ 22 ]
Imperial Guard
6%
 6%  [ 15 ]
Necrons
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Deamon Hunters
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Witch Hunters
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Tyranids
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Orks
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
More than one.
30%
 30%  [ 71 ]
Total Votes : 231

Sir Kyle Aziz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:51 pm
But what if they scatter and blow up another city? D:  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:26 am
It went a bit like how she described it. It became a friendly shouting match as the red shirts screamed at each other over their phones about how they both fired at the same time and how their barrages took out massive parts of the table.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:57 am
Isn't that how all Apocalypse games go? wink  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:04 am
Hmmm.... a world wide Apocalypse tournament with all GW stores involved
with skype.......

Brilliant! idea

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:16 am
Skype is a bit rubbish though.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:43 am
Tremendous thanks to Mac for your Christmas/birthday gift. I'm very touched that you would send those to me, and I will do my utmost to give them new life. Ashley has told me I'm not allowed to buy any more Imperial Guard now, and the Sisters that were included are going to be the start of her army (and will determine whether she wants to get more involved). I'll be sure to post updates here as much as I have opportunity.  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:02 am
DarkElf27
Tremendous thanks to Mac for your Christmas/birthday gift. I'm very touched that you would send those to me, and I will do my utmost to give them new life. Ashley has told me I'm not allowed to buy any more Imperial Guard now, and the Sisters that were included are going to be the start of her army (and will determine whether she wants to get more involved). I'll be sure to post updates here as much as I have opportunity.
You're set for life with such a large donation of (unpainted) models and vehicles! surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:46 am
Lady Blodwynn
DarkElf27
You're set for life with such a large donation of (unpainted) models and vehicles! surprised
You jelly? xp  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:15 pm
DarkElf27

Awesome! biggrin
And just to make sure, you DID get the codex, right??? gonk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:32 pm
Kaori Kapoigne
Lady Blodwynn
DarkElf27
You jelly? xp
Oh no*, I already have an Imperial Guard army (painted at that! wink ), besides, I like to think of this as a hobbyist version of "Help for Heroes"

*Okay, a little bit. xp  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:27 am
DarkElf27
He's been busy working for most of the weekend but he's relieved and superglad that you like it. blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:34 am
Kaori Kapoigne
DarkElf27
He's been busy working for most of the weekend but he's relieved and superglad that you like it. blaugh
Eyup! wink  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:11 pm
Asmondai
DarkElf27

Awesome! biggrin
And just to make sure, you DID get the codex, right??? gonk
Yes, I did. xp My wife's painting on her gifted Sisters right now, actually.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:17 pm
Kaori Kapoigne
DarkElf27
I'm finally getting a chance to sit down with them and do some repairs. I don't know what condition they were sent in, but the postal workers were not gentle, it seems. The Heavy Weapons bases took the worst of it, but most of the breaks were clean, and for those that weren't, thankfully I have a lot of spare parts. whee  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:45 pm
DarkElf27
Kaori Kapoigne
DarkElf27
I'm finally getting a chance to sit down with them and do some repairs. I don't know what condition they were sent in, but the postal workers were not gentle, it seems. The Heavy Weapons bases took the worst of it, but most of the breaks were clean, and for those that weren't, thankfully I have a lot of spare parts. whee
When are postal services ever gentle? emotion_0A0  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 550 551 552 553 554 555 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games