Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 550 551 552 553 554 555 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:34 pm
biggrin That's great! *grins widely at her*

I'll call you as soon as I find out what day will work out better. *nods* I'll see you soon. *smiles and watches as she fumbles with the door for a moment before getting out* Good night, Miru! *watches until she gets inside before pulling away to return Karrie's car, a big grin on his face the whole time*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:42 pm
-she gets inside the house and shuts the door, leaning on it. She stands there a minute, the door taking her whole weight and lets out a long sigh. Face burning red but with a goofy grin on her face. She practically floats to her bedroom to get ready for sleep- biggrin -Bonnie just shakes her head and chuckles, murmuring in her native tongue, amused-  

Miru J-sama

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:01 am
:: getting really low on supplies, Miro is left with no choice but to go to the store crying She brings Morion with her in the carriage that kitty lady giveded her at some point and kind of wonders to herself on the walk there if it would be bad to stuff some groceries in there with the baby so she doesn't have to carry it all ninja After all, Morion doesn't take up -all- of that space ninja

Little did she realize that there was a holiday tomorrow, so the store was crammed with people trying to get in their last minute food supplies gonk It's a struggle trying to navigate her way through the crowd with the carriage just to pick up the basics crying In the end she decides that basics is all that she'll be getting in this run and she'll have to come back some other time for anything else she'd want.

Then when she goes to check-out, the lines are huge gonk The employees are working diligently to try to get people through as quickly as possible and most only have a handful of items that they forgot to pick up earlier in the week, but it still takes quite a while. By the time her items are being rung up, Morion is wailing away in the carriage, which gets her a lot of glares from the annoyed shoppers around her crying Miro doesn't know what to do about it either crying It's not like Miro has a silencing spell or anything crying

Once she has her things, she quickly wheels the carriage out of the store and finds a bench nearby with no peoples where she can set down her groceries while she checks on her son to try figuring out if he needs something or if he just didn't like being around all those peopleses in the store. She was hoping it was just that he didn't like the peopleses, but to her dismay, she finds he's actually a bit soggy in the pants.:: emotion_facepalm

Miro just changed you before we left! gonk crying

:: has to bust into the new package of diapers and wipes she just got and try to change him there in the carriage without getting anything in there messy. It's the first time she's ever been out with him and she didn't think it was going to be that long, so she didn't bring all the supplies she'd need with her sweatdrop Miro will have to remember next time, though. One never knows when he's going to strike mad

As she's setting aside the dirty diaper, the front of her blouse suddenly starts to feel warm and wet. At first she thinks she might be leaking crying , but when she looks down she finds it's much worse than that. gonk Her little "bundle of joy" is relieving himself all over the front of her... and smiling about it :: stressed

Miro sees you're going to be a big meanie head just like your daddy stare

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:58 am
*pats miro in understanding* 3nodding sweatdrop *her own monster face refuses to use to potty for anything else but peeing... and refuses to wear pull ups ish lotta laundry * stressed sweatdrop *hands miro a danish*  

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:05 pm
Waaah! Stranger! MiroIsScared crying  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:18 pm
MiroIsBored
Waaah! Stranger! MiroIsScared crying

*looks at danish and decides to eat it instead* hi im lady 4laugh *mmm danish * ish making pie crust  

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:46 pm
Miro is Miro neutral
And she's soaked in pee crying
Miro doesn't understand how such a tiny body can hold so much fluid gonk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:51 pm
*opens majickal diper bag and hands miro giant over sized sweatshirt with big old cat pic on it* here sweatdrop *looks at little boy and hands a second 1 size fits all kids shirt and pair of pants * whee i keep like an entire wardrobe in mine sweatdrop xp *pull tissue and hands it to her too* wanna hear somthing that my monster face did all in the same day? *looks at little guy and finds a chewy book offering it as well*  

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:00 pm
An entire wardrobe? Miro only carries dark chocolate cremes in hers... and some other stuffses ninja If Miro put lotses of clothes in there, then she wouldn't have room for her dark chocolate cremes anymore, and it would be a sad sad day for all crying

:: tries to sop up some of the pee from her blouse with the tissue before putting the sweater on over. It would probably be better to change her blouse instead of putting something on over it while it still has pee, but she's not going to take her shirt off in front of stranger lady person :: mad

Monster face? gonk Miro doesn't like monsters crying Monsters are scary and they try to eat Miro crying Miro doesn't want to get eated crying

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:08 pm
*nods quietly understanding than curls up on bench* monster he is he runs around screaming and barking *quietly curses the pack * hes a meanie face like his dad to* sweatdrop he pooped on the nurse when i took him in to get his shots last year *cringes about what happened at the store after ward lady could have died 0f embarrassment that day* hes a good kid though

((i say that yet hes riding the mastiff agin after i told him not to rofl ))  

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:16 pm
Waaah gonk Miro doesn't know what she'd do with a monster baby gonk ... or a demon baby.... or even a regular elven baby for that matter sweatdrop Monster baby sounds the hardest, though eek At least Miro's demon baby hasn't pooed on any nurses..... yet stare

:: quickly puts a clean diaper on the kid before he gets any bright ideas :: mad

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:22 pm
*thinks about offering danish again than thinks better of it and noms on it instead. * rolleyes monster babys are ok sometimes like when the goats are loose u can send them out and they heard them back in the pen *stares at lazy mastiff who dosen't do his job* unfortunately they seem to have a high iq and i cant say or spell anything out in my house without him knowing what im saying *thinks on the days of having to spell to prevent him hearing and how badly that had backfired* rofl  

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:33 pm
Miro didn't know monsters were smart eek That makes them even more scary gonk At least zombies are still stupid.... or are they? eek

:: looks around to make sure there aren't any zombies secretly spying on them :: ninja

Miro has hearded that elven babies tend to be smart too 3nodding Miro doesn't know about demon babies, though confused Maybe it depends on the demon, because Miro has met some not very smart demons, but she's also met really smart oneses. 3nodding The smart oneses can be either the least or the most threatening sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:46 pm
*looks around hates zombies expecially running one User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. *

i was a smart demon baby i had a monster baby .... *finally decides to share , offers danish hoping shell take it this time * danish?  

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:51 pm
surprised Demon with a monster baby. That sounds scary gonk

:: eyes the pastry questioningly ::

Miro... doesn't eat things with eggses sweatdrop

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 550 551 552 553 554 555 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games