Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 550 551 552 553 554 555 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:50 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"Yeah good for Ryuukaze-kun. But...you're right. Yeah...Shou keeps NAKO close. Or maybe it's NAKO that s not fool enough to leave Shou's side. Mm...I agree about the collar. One would look fine around his neck." he mused at the idea and had thought about collaring Naoko. But the idiocy of the blonde turned off the Spider. In fact given opportunity, he have the blond killed off but...since Naoko was in Shou's band. It made that a bit more difficult. Ah...but if there were a master that could keep that young man from being a moron then that would be amazing.

"I should have had you trained Naoko." he said with a smirk before listening to Azriel's views about the Pit.

"The Doctor has his uses. But I agree, that things should be better cared for in the Pit." Izo didn't go into his thoughts or details about his opinions about the Doctor or otherwise. He had confined the man to levels 5-7 after pulling Azriel out of the Pit. It seemed to at least clean up some of the corruption there. But Azriel was probably right about the few common decencies.

"Don't think of it as what Soto-san needs to change. Think of it as what YOU need to change. You're my son...If you want the Pit to change, then here's your opportunity to do so on level 1-4. It seems you've a passion for the Pit's denizens so maybe managing part of the Pit in your spare time might be a good first challenge for you. And very educational." Izo folded his napkin and put it on the table. The young man seemed to have a sense of purpose in regards to the Pit and maybe allowing him to focus on it would help Katsu tap into the business potential and force him to learn other things. With Soto there, Izo knew that he'd keep Katsumi from making completely bad decisions. The boy needed to get his feet wet somewhere.

"But of course, you'll have to make this a part time career. You've still got a music career to manage." Izo added as he finished the last of his tea. "Oreo would like to be tested by Ishihara? Adores...him?" Now that baffled Izo. Until Katsu spoke his last line." His dark eyes probed Katsu's. Yes, he knew that underneath it all one day, Katsu probably would try to murder him. Izo didn't fear this...but he'd be cautious. He didn't trust anyone.

Mikosu-chan then tapped on the door and slide it open. She carefully brought in a tray of desserts. "Ah, Matsumoto-san, we have several choices today...Hot apple pie, Warm raspberry and chocolate torte, Hot blackberry cobbler, and fresh strawberries dipped in chocolate." She looked over at the young man and Izo allowed Katsumi to pick first with a gesture. "Go ahead."

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"So....if they've not signed that means Hiroki-san is the man in charge. Mm..what if he doesn't sign? I mean will he sign?" asked Michi as he pondered the notion of contracts. "Akihiko would be better in the music part of the company. He'd probably be happy scouting new talent from time to time."

"Secrets...." Michi repeated and realized that those sorts of secrets would only have value for so long. "Mm...not sure I need to know all those secrets. I'm probably better off being out of the know there. Although I've known there's a dark side to this business. What happened to Izzy and Akihiko proves that.

"Yeah, well memories are a hard thing to time." Michi pointed out as he pushed away from the wall he was leaning on and moved close to Yuuji. "Who knows what he'll remember. And when he does, mmm...will he want to leave Shou-san? I get what you mean by disappear and maybe you should be getting her out of the country now rather than waiting for later."

"We will figure something out. Matsumoto Izo's reach isn't everywhere. You can disappear too. If you have to. We will come up with something." There was a deep concern in Michi's eyes knowing that this wasn't something they could dawdle on. Even if he was suppose to be come a star and create music, a more serious problem was at hand. However, if he seized this moment now for that kind of discussion he wouldn't have much value to add. He needed time to think and Yuuji needed a distraction. At least, for today.

"All I have to do is become a star? That's a big challenge but...I'll give it my best shot. However, in the mean time...I think I'll let Akihiko sing his heart out while I...." he moved forward very close to Yuuji and wrapped his fingers at his chin, "While I...take a moment to enjoy the finer fruits in life." He leaned in and claimed Yuuji's lips. This would definitely change the mood.

"I think the spare dressing room has a couch..." he murmured and started pulling the man through another door across from the studios.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:58 pm
Sadness sinks, and look, the night comes to an end.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Once NAKO was seated, the guitarist allowed himself to return to his seat as well, ordering an iced chai latte, extra cream, double sweet. Heaven only knew why he wanted an iced drink in this weather, though...but it probably had something to do with the odd dry feeling he was starting to feel in his mouth. Nerves, ha! He was being messed with by his own body, now, for having allowed himself to be this close to Naoko.
Ordering a chai, though...now that had just become a second nature to him. The smell reminded him so much of Shou, the taste so akin to his lost lover's lips...he would never give up this drink, now, and once upon a time it would have been odd to see him drink anything but oolong tea or black coffee at a place like this. That was a past life now, though. Being Suzaku, nobody would know he hadn't simply loved sweet drinks all his life.

"I wouldn't say you're far from sweet, NAKO-san. However, I'm not meaning to say I think you are all sugar and no substance, either. I've listened to your music many times and I enjoy your piano. While I know we don't know eachother, I'd suffice it to say you're a complex sweetness. Like dark chocolate...bitter, at first, perhaps? Yet you slowly melt into a heavenly flavor, full-bodied and wonderful. That's the kind of flavor I think of when I look at you...when I listen to your music. Would you say that's a fair description?" he smiled warmly, resting his elbows on the table and leaning forward just a bit. The music he was thinking of when talking to the pianist was a little of what he had played with Shou, but mostly the work he had done in Hikari ya Yami. He could never forget how the kitten's hands used to bring about such a feeling in him....so long ago....as they danced upon those ivory steps.

"It's perfectly understandable for you to use yourself as advertisement, though. Honestly, NAKO-san, I cannot imagine a better way to draw attention to your new fashions. I mean that in the absolute best way possible." the guitarist's visage was kind and friendly, though his smile fell the moment he heard about who had been driving that car. Obviously, it hadn't been him...so the only person that came to mind was Ryuukaze.

"Wh....what?!" he nearly choked on his tongue! Oh, it was all he could do to still himself and appear more shocked than absolutely, murderously enraged.

"So...so you mean to tell me a woman actually had the guts to try and run you over?" he asked, playing dumb. He couldn't exactly say, "That b*****d Ryu did what?!", or he would really come across as weird...and most probably a stalker.

"Dou itashimashite, though..." he added, "It wasn't the best of ways to meet, but I am at least glad we got to. Tragedy averted."

Let's go searching for you
-----------------------------------------------------------

And your warmth, in a world yet unseen.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:27 pm

Yuuji laughed softly, "He'll sign because he cares. Besides... woe is us if Akihiko runs the company alone."
Which was the truth.
The young tiger wouldn't be able to handle it and his career... so the career would take a backseat... and Akihiko would grow restless... and bored...
Not a good thing at all.
"Some secrets my cousin will tell you because you're his friend, though I doubt he'll say anything until after the club gigs. My secrets... stay my secrets sadly." he screwed his face up at that thought. "Mainly because I'd be in jail if they weren't..." then a smile broke onto Takagi's face and it was impossible to tell if the man were joking... or not. "Still, I've got time to figure out what needs to be done for my small family. The spider's web doesn't reach around the world but I seriously wouldn't put it past him to have one of his minions tailing me across Europe. I REALLY pissed him off. Not like I meant to at the time but..." Yuuji shrugged.
No, he hadn't meant to.
Hadn't meant for Akihiko's parents to die.
Hadn't meant for Izo's lover to die.
He was a child who didn't understand the consequences of his actions. And now to ensure a legacy, or give a legacy time to become ensured... the old Koyasu had sold him out.
Not that he hadn't expected it at some point of course...
Yuuji just hadn't exactly expected it to be Izo who hated him most of all. More even than Akihiko... and Takagi had done a damn number on his family.

But then there was Tanaka, distracting him from darker thoughts and almost out of the blue, Yuuji couldn't look away. He registered the fingers on his chin, returned the kiss when one was given, and followed...
Because Michi was a damn good distraction.
He always had been.

"You... are going to get me in trouble one of these days." Yuuji teased as he followed the younger man through the door.
They could still hear Akihiko's voice... still feel and hear the music...
A live performance for their own... enjoyment.
That maybe, amused Takagi the most.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:47 pm

"Give an uke to an uke... now that seems quite pointless." Azriel teased with a dark smirk. "Rather you gave him to someone cruel... someone who can teach him to roll over and beg like a good boy."
In Katsu's mind's eye, the image of Shizuka flashed... and while the bat wouldn't say it directly, he knew that the snake would've made the perfect candidate to master that one.
"Not that I'm not cruel, mind you. I just think I'd have torn him to bits by now and then where would I be, hmm? Sleeping alone and cold... again." he added with a soft sigh, bringing the tea to his lips and drinking it for a while, letting the warmth slip down his throat and settle in his earlier upset tummy.
Dark eyes focused in on the spider though and he smirked wickedly. "Well... when you put it that way... I'll have to do as my master wishes... won't I?" he asked before holding up a hand to indicate that the thought wasn't finished. "I've my own mind so I don't need you telling me that I should think for myself. I want to change things in that hole... but I won't do it on a whim. If a change fails to work it will be reverted and if a change causes problems then I will deal with the problems personally. Soto-san's opinion is one I respect because he shows me respect, when I was a pet and even now. You'll see your income increase, though I don't know by how much because I don't do numbers."
Which was damn true... anything beyond simple addition and subtraction was pretty much alien to him. Azriel couldn't balance a book or a budget to save his hide... but he could write some damn pretty words...
On the hand he had held up earlier, the bat began to tick off a list on his fingers. "Music career... pet training... pit changing... tutoring... Three part time jobs and one full time career... I'm going to be quite tired by the end of the day." he smirked, finding it amusing because, in truth, the young man tended to lay around when he wasn't penning lyrics.
Now... he wouldn't have the time for it.
"I've a selection of lyrics to send to in after the New Year. Enough now to fill an album so I'll be recording them after my surgery..." his words trailed off as Katsu thought about that dark day to come.
He wasn't looking forward to it or the recovery time afterward.
Blinking, it took a moment for Azriel to focus in on Izo's next words because, in truth, he was really not enjoying the memories that earlier thought drudged up again.
"Yes well... seems Oreo-kun has a bit of a fetish for Ishihara-san's oh so delicate touch. He wants to hone his craft... be as effective as the shark... who knows... maybe one day he'll be my number one, hmm?" Katsumi asked darkly with one raised eyebrow before sipping his tea once more.
But then Mikosu-san brought more food, and at first Azriel didn't want anything to do with it.
Til he saw the strawberries... in chocolate.
Glancing at Izo, Katsu did as instructed and picked out a desert for himself... obviously the tasty little red fruits coated in dark bliss. THIS his stomach would, well stomach, because they were sweet.
Once the woman was gone, the bat picked one strawberry up and took a bite, the sensual look on his face and the way his fingers and lips moved, the way he chewed, just screamed temptation. In fact, one client had requested him multiple times when he was a pet... simple to watch him move... to eat cherries and strawberries dipped in chocolate.
Azriel had really liked that client... because for one he got sweets that he'd never had before at the time... and for another, he never had to be bedded by him.

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:55 pm

Amber eyes focused on his nails that still lightly tapped the surface of the table, but there was an amused smile forming on the pianist's lips. "I would say it's an adequate description... and certainly fits with some of my newer compositions." Naoko replied with a teasing wink. "Not so much with Shou-san's music because I don't write it. He gives me what he wants me to play and I do it. But yes... I suppose that can be said of my older works. They were much darker and not quite so creamy or sugar coated." he spoke, glad when the barista returned with their drinks.
Lithe fingers wrapped around his cup and brought it up to perfectly painted lips, taking a sip. Hot chai on a cold day was glorious.
But then one eyebrow arched when Naoko realized that Suzaku had the wrong impression... and he laughed. "I suppose you could consider him a woman, not in looks but in actions." the blond spoke, his gaze staring across the table, locked on Suzaku.
A gaze that clearly said that such a conversation shouldn't be leaving this table.
"I'm not so glad that you ran off with me though." Naoko continued, setting down the latte. "You saved me yes but then, I feel, as if you tried to take advantage of that saving. There was a time when I wouldn't have minded the action but... well..." he smiled again, an amused and dark half-grin. "I've lost count how many times I've been dragged off to who knows where. I'd rather it not happen again."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:19 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"It's not pointless. You're a master now aren't you? You should be able to handle one uke." Izo said with an equally dark smirk. At least he and his son had some things in common. "Someone cruel? Then surely you'd fit the bill." It was true. Katsu did have a very cruel side. And Izo didn't know about Shizuka. Good thing he didn't because he definitely didn't want his son fooling around with the Doctor's serpent.

He laughed as Katsu admitted to his cruelty. "And I suppose that your current pet keeps you warm at night. Do you still keep him collared at home? Mm...Naoko probably could use a real master though. Maybe straighten out some of his tendencies to do stupid things. I'd be impressed with the master that could clean up his act."

But he paused in the business conversation when Misoku-chan was in the room. Izo eyed the sweets. For himself, he picked the hot blackberry cobbler. "Misoku-chan. Could you pack a pan of of cobbler for me to take home, and a pie? Do you want anything to take with you...Katsu-kun."

"Of course, Matsumoto-san. Oh...yes, and these are for you." She set down a small bowl of black licorice bites. "I know how much you like these so I ordered some in from Europe this year."

Izo smiled at Misoku-chan warmly. "Thank you for your kind service." His smile was genuine for once. It seemed that the spider could be hospitable to some. And as soon as she left, he dipped his fingers into the bowl to pull out a licorice bite to eat.

Then he returned to business, "You'll have a full schedule. Andd the increase of income will be expected." Hopefully that would keep the young man out of trouble. "But that's what it takes to build an empire.' The old spider knew that eventually his young spider would have to be solid in his business work even if Izo was always aware that one day Katsumi might turn his fangs on him. "You'll have to learn about the numbers and the business you're taking on. All of these things will round your character, and make you tough to beat. Power comes from knowledge as well as strength. Fear can hold an adversary at bay but it won't hold anyone forever."

"Yes, and once your album is created, you'll have to tour to promote it. So...it will be a long year for you." He finally took a bite of the hot blackberry cobbler that had a small bit of vanilla ice cream at the side. "I'm surprised that Oreo has a fetish for such things." But then he lifted his gaze as Katsu spoke about making a #1. He pondered that dark idea knowing that there was a slight threat in that statement. "We'll see...." Katsu had several traits that reminded Izo of himself...years ago. Yes, he'd have to be wary from now on.

...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:34 pm
Sadness sinks, and look, the night comes to an end.

"I was mostly referring to your older work, with Hikari ya Yami. I do so look forward to hearing these newer compositions you speak of, though. Please tell me you will be releasing them." Suzaku seemed genuinely interested in the pianist's work. Perhaps more so than a fan should be, but it could simply be said that he was passionate about music. He was a musician, after all.

Taking his cold tea, he sipped it slowly, his eyes glancing to those perfect lips upon the little spout on the lid of the cup being held by the long, graceful fingers of Oumori Naoko's hand. If only he could sit and watch the pianist like this all day. The only one he'd wish to gaze upon more would be the elder brother of the man before him.

"I see. A boyfriend. I wouldn't dare tell a soul, NAKO-san. I understand perfectly well how it can be." the guitarist nodded, saying in so many words that he, too, preferred men.

The thought bothered him deeply, though. Why on earth would Ryu do something like that? In all the conversations he had with the man, the one thing he thought he knew for certain was that the violinist loved Naoko, that he would always be there, and never, ever harm him.
What had changed? What had gone wrong? Why?
Those were not questions for him to ask, though, and he knew it. If the information were volunteered, then he'd listen...but to ask would be extremely prying.

When the discussion turned to the day they "met", again...Suzaku couldn't help but wince as he listened. He....he had done this. It was on his hands, this darkness he sensed in the pianist, the fear and madness it had all brought on. He couldn't bear to think about how whatever happened to Naoko's relationship with Ryuukaze must have added to things, and right after his "death", too. Somehow, he had this sick feeling that his supposed passing had something to do with the current state of things, too. It made him almost want to just give it up and confess...he was Hayato....here, alive. If he thought it would really, truly make things better, he might have. Of course, the guitarist knew that doing such a thing would only make things so, so much worse for them all, in the end. Not to mention the fact that he was certain he'd meet death, really and truly, if he did such a thing. Matsumoto wasn't one to simply ignore an obvious betrayal, not to mention the public would be so up in arms...it would be insane.

"I'm sorry, NAKO-san. I should never have done that. Taking advantage hadn't been my intention. It was....honestly, mostly impulse. A little bit not wanting to get wrapped up in any drama, but I only managed to cause far worse in doing what I did. And....I'm sorry....so very sorry....to hear that about you."
The last sentence sounded very much like the man were apologizing for Naoko having gone through those things as if he had been the one to do them. That was, of course, because, for the most part, he had. Though, so had Ryu, and Izo, to a different extent.

"NAKO-san, if...if you decide that maybe...we can be friends after all this...I swear I will never, ever do anything without your permission like that again. Hurting or upsetting you isn't something I set out to do."

Let's go searching for you
-----------------------------------------------------------

And your warmth, in a world yet unseen.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:52 pm

Amber eyes flickered for a moment and there was amusement in them. "Yes, they'll be released soon. I still need to record them." Naoko spoke, both of his hands cradling the latte between them before he took off the lid and blew lightly over the drink's surface.
It was a tiny bit too hot and had nearly burned his tongue.
He caught the implied meaning of Suzaku's words, and that threw up a whole new barrier of guards in the pianist's mind.
'Great...' he thought in annoyance. 'Someone who thinks I'm "sweet", who admires my work, and is seemingly interested in men. Not exactly what I wanted right now...'
But Naoko wouldn't let that stop a pleasant conversation... or the beginning of one.
"It tends to be general knowledge, or at least rumor anyway." Naoko spoke, trying another sip of the latte but finding it still too hot so he blew over it again. "If you're a fan of my earlier work than you had to have read the tabloids about me just... disappearing." his golden eyes darkened slightly, though not in anger or remembrance but more like curiosity.
Then he sighed and nodded, "We can be friends, or at least start to be, but stop apologizing and don't make promises you can't keep. People throw that damn word around like it means nothing these days." Naoko added, sipping his latte again and finally finding it a decent temperature.
His personality changed a bit and he smiled, "So. You're a guitarist signed with our rivals, ne? Do you have any previous work I could sample or do I have to wait?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:21 pm

"I didn't say I couldn't handle an uke." Azriel pointed out quickly. "Just wouldn't be as much fun in it for me."
Which was true.
Katsu liked being an uke and Izo knew that better than anyone. But becoming a master was something that the bat was slowly learning how to do properly. He didn't have room for error and while the vocalist knew he could easily have trained NAKO... there was less a challenge in it.
Getting a usually seme man to become seke though... that was a bit harder.
"My pet keeps me very warm. I didn't have him last night so an electric blanket took his place but... today I didn't exactly have the chance to collar him. I think he was starting to like the feel too." dark eyes flickered over to Izo and the bat laughed. "Good luck finding him a master. That one's trouble waiting to happen."
For a few moments he just enjoyed the strawberries and his eyes went to the raspberry chocolate torte. "I wouldn't mind that for later." the bat spoke, pointing to it.
After all, he had a feeling he'd need something sweet later.
When the woman was gone again, Katsumi's mind was on work... on what was to come. But the licorice distracted him for a second.
Cigars and licorice... Izo's scents...
The second dragged on into minutes wherein the bat was silent... his thoughts on those smells...
Those smells mixed with lavender...
"Fear can do more than hold an adversary at bay... if the fear is great enough." Azriel commented softly, pulling himself from his thoughts about smells.
Secretly, he found himself wondering if cigar smoke would become something that he loathed... or if it would remain a comforting close to the heart scent...
Dark eyes flashed again as lithe fingers picked up another strawberry. "Fetish is an understatement. Oreo-kun's rather good at it. Knows how to do it properly and not endanger his client. Just like the shark. Though I'm sure Ishihara-san could give him a few pointers." a slight smile came to Katsu's lips, and this one held no dark meanings. "Yeah... it'll be a long year. Lots of things to get used to. Things to miss and things to gain. Things to remember and things to forget."
Sighing, Azriel leveled the spider with his gaze. "It's business between us now, isn't it?" he asked, knowing in the pit of his stomach that the god he'd worshiped was now dead. Izo had saved him, but he had damned him just the same. Now the truth of the matter was out... now the bat was a spider's tiger cub... now he was dangerous.
Matsumoto wouldn't give Katsumi the same privileges he'd given Azriel. Other things would be gained with the knowledge and the status of being the spider's son... but some things would be lost.
He'd seen into Izo's private world... and now, for the most part, that world was shut off from him now. As much as Katsu took comfort in the relationship of a master and his pet... Katsumi couldn't look at the spider as he once had.
Now... he very much doubted Matsumoto could see him in the same light either.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:57 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"Well, remember if you don't keep him collared he'll start losing the feel of the relationship if you're still trying to establish his place. Like the feel of it? That's good to hear. Never thought that one would enjoy it." But then he paused with thoughts about Naoko and the problems he faced with that one. "Maybe I should just lock him up and train him myself." he mused just to see Katsumi's reaction. "Might save me some grief. What do you think?" Of course, in his own mind he wasn't too serious about the idea but he didn't let it on in his face.

"Alright, we'll take the torte too." Izo said and surely Mikosu-chan would box it up for them.

"Yes, I know he's good at his work, I've sent a few 'clients' to him with special interests. Although an interest in Ishihara's talents isn't often desired by anyone." he said with a certain degree of amusement. #1 had a fan. That was funny indeed.

However, that amusement became a more serious cast up on his face when Katsumi brought forth his question. His fingers steepled before him as he spoke, "Sometimes when a pawn is promoted the duties change in life. I've given you the opportunity to become far more than most men. Yes, it came with a price. And I might regret my choice one day even if it were the right one for you. Just like a spider in the web, you'll ride my back until the time is right. But...we both know that only one spider can sit in the middle of the web."

Izo in some ways wished more than anything he could take back all his words and redo this day. Because even though Katsumi might not have known who he was, Izo enjoyed the companionship. However, Izo had a feeling that the old tiger was right. Dying men had a keen sense of wisdom, unfortunately.

...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:21 pm

"Come now, a good strangle puts things in perspective once in a while." the bat teased before the conversation turned serious once more.
"No spider lives forever. Not you. Not me." Azriel replied, though there was no malice in his words. Just an observation.
He'd seen many men died... killed some himself...
Nothing was forever.
"So I ride your webs... but I don't share you bed." he spoke softly, understanding what Izo meant by a 'price'. It infuriated a part of the bat because those had been times he dreamt about... had cherished... but would he, could he, cherish them now as he once did?
Even Azriel didn't know what his heart would feel the next day... when he had been given time to think... to reflect on the true price and plan the next move.

But when Izo spoke of Naoko... of locking him up and training him himself... there was a dangerous glare in Katsumi's eyes.
He loved and hated the spider... but he would hate vehemently anyone other than himself who crawled into that arachnid's bed. He looked away quickly, discarding the stem of the strawberry he'd been eating, his gaze on the frozen world beyond.
"Might save you grief... yeah." he spoke, suddenly feeling very vulnerable.

Unlike acting in front of Hiroki, acting in front of Izo was hard and so hiding the jealous rage in his heart at the mere thought...
Impossible.

"Much as I despise you at the moment... you were the first one who tried to show me the world." Katsumi looked back to Matsumoto, banishing the jealousy. "I would have done anything to have you touch me... rough or gentle. Now... now I don't know any more. Part of me wants to cling to you and not let go... to breathe in the musky cigar scent with that hint of licorice before you shoved me onto the black sheets. The other part of me wants to bite and claw and scream and fight like a caged animal." he laughed softly, eyes closed. "I have been a caged animal... have screamed until my throat bled... bitten and clawed at my own skin..." those dark eyes opened once more and Azriel tilted his head slightly, looking at Izo. "I suppose it wasn't much different for you at times, hmm? A part of you wanting to tell me who I was... and a part secretly fearing that it would drive me from you?"

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:51 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Izo spotted the jealous right away. And he tilted his head when the young man made his comment. But he didn't say anything about it right away. He just listened to Katsumi's thoughts then nodded, "It wasn't much different for me. But, I rather be the one to tell you than let someone else have that privilege. I'm sure that Aki's will revealed you to others."

He set his elbow on the table, his head leaning into his hand, "And that's why things must be as they are. You don't know what you want. Love or hate...I'm not going to make that decision for you. You're going to grow into whatever skin you choose. You'll have the freedom to choose your direction. You're not a pet anymore so you make the choice as a master of your own destiny."

"Even if I want something else completely, forcing it upon you won't give me a son....it just gains me a pet. Pets are a dime a dozen, Katsumi. You'd never reach your potential as a pet. We both know this." He paused to let those words sink in before continuing, "So...even if everything that has happened puts a permanent wedge between us, my regrets are only worth pennies to the pound of your future to me. Your voice will reach far....your fist, may lead an empire greater than mine could be. And that sensitivity will uncover those you can trust, and those you must remove from the chessboard. It will be quite a site to see Aki's face when I leave this world and meet my rival on the other side. At that point, I can finally have the last word."

...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:15 pm

Katsumi nodded slightly as he listened to those words and what thoughts passed in his mind were impossible to tell.
Did they make him angry? Yes.
Did they hurt? Yes.
Were the true? Yes.
Did he regret them? No.
"Then my pet knows and I'll deal with him when he comes home tonight." dark eyes hidden by bangs that were now dry flickered over to Izo and Azriel laughed softly. His fingers reached out, plucking a new strawberry but he did little more than stare at it before blowing over the chocolate coating, watching as it slowly melted onto his fingers.
"A master now... I hardly feel like one. Can you really say I'm a dime a dozen as a pet?" the young man asked with a raised eyebrow. "After all the money I made you in the dark?" he shook his head, a 'tsk' sound coming from his lips. Azriel set the strawberry down, licking the melted chocolate from his fingers slowly. "I reached the full potential of a mere pet. But not my full potential... leastways not my full potential after the Doctor toyed around with my brain. He couldn't contain it... and I suppose it isn't something that a mere pet could fully utilize either." the bat glanced at Izo. "I'll still read for you, Matsumoto-san, when you ask me to. Wedge or no wedge you still have my loyalty and... half of my love."
Sighing, Katsu sat back in the chair, slouching until his head rested against the back of the chair, legs splayed out in front of him comfortably. Lithe fingers reached up, gently prodding at Azriel's throat.
"My voice... my mother's voice no doubt... It's why Akihiko can sing... why I can sing... I think... I hope..." sighing once more the bat closed his eyes and let his hand fall back onto the chair's armrest.
He was tired...
"One day... when you see your rival again... you'll be able to tell him quite happily that the child he threw aside... rose above the one he failed in raising."

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:34 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Izo said nothing in response to what Katsumi would do with his pet. That was his responsibility with how he'd handle it. "Every master has their breaking in moment. It takes time to become one with the idea. And no...you weren't just a dime a dozen pet. But, a pet you were."

He nodded slowly. He could accept that for now. Katsumi would need time to settle and figure out his feelings. The Spider could do nothing about that fact.

"Your mother's voice was more beautiful than the angels of heaven. I've never had talent in music except for a good ear to what makes fine talent. She was blessed with music. Her fingers were long. She loved playing the harp and piano. So I've no doubt about where you're talents stem from." Izo said thoughtfully as if looking into the past. Maybe one day, he'd play her voice for his son. Let him hear her music. See her harp that she kept at his private apartment they had share for their interludes. The kimono she wore in that picture...hung within the vault. Every memory kept because his love for her had never faded even after all these years. Frozen in his heart.

"One day...I will be sure to tell him that." he smiled slightly then slowly stood. "Why don't we get going. I think a salon is in order to fix your nails and freshen you up."

...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:00 pm

But, a pet you were.

A pet no more...
Sighing softly, Azriel stood from the chair, collecting the box and the photograph, placing the picture inside for safe keeping.
"Can I sleep while they do my nails?" Katsu asked seriously, his body feeling heavy.
All that adrenaline had been spent... fading fast...
Lately, when his head exploded into images unwanted, he would fall unconscious almost as soon as he came out of the haze. But he had been so enraged that the adrenaline kept pumping.
Now... now he just wanted to sleep for a week.

He thought about what Izo said of his mother. About her music. Her voice. And for a moment the bat feared that his own voice wasn't what she would have wanted to hear...
Once, Katsu had screamed until his throat was bleeding, blood literally running from his lips... the next thing he knew, the Doctor had taken the liberty of silencing his vocal chords so keep him from damaging the 'precious instrument' as he'd called it.
To him, his voice sounded better after that than before... after the Doctor had fixed them once the bat wasn't a screaming lunatic... but was it still Katsumi's voice?
Was it still his mother's?

"I don't think I've ever heard harp music before..." Azriel whispered, thinking about it for a moment. "I assume it's like a piano?"

User Image

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 550 551 552 553 554 555 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games