Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5516 5517 5518 5519 5520 5521 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:02 pm
'Naruto: Descent into Darkness', the recent guild which copied off of us, has politely agreed to stop using our materials. Their guild captain's responsibility is respectable, as such an event was not expected from within their ranks. The matter is solved.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:06 pm
AandOE
'Naruto: Descent into Darkness', the recent guild which copied off of us, has politely agreed to stop using our materials. Their guild captain's responsibility is respectable, as such an event was not expected from within their ranks. The matter is solved.

Glad to hear it. If you would be so kind, could you deliver a message to their leader stating that I wouldn't mind addressing them for certain matters, if structural complications arise?

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:07 pm
Shinsua
Well... it needs a better word than reset, but... it's like a timeskip, but in reverse... that won't mess too much up. ' 3 '

Umm... yeah... So, I guess we don't really need to worry about Mission City too much. It can be something we initialize after the guild changes occur, but it's still nice for people to work on scenarios when they're not busy.

I need to sleep now. Goodnight, everyone. *Huggles* Goodnight, Minty.

[ huggles ] I am too, although if the reset is backwards then it would still be confusing depending on how far back because if its far enough close then I could possibly keep kyo but he'd be so young LOL

Descent is a crappy built guild, Im in it and its just so confusing, their stats are weird, they just are so confusing because they have no justu and stuff avaibible so we have to go search online for a source....ugh.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:10 pm
I may, but they already have a workaround in place for the non-offending materials. I believe that is the route they'll be taking.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:17 pm
Well, it's like... there's no actual years going backward, but we're redoing the guild story. So... some events won't have occurred, and some people won't have been met. And, depending on how things are done, some members won't necessarily have had to meet with other characters if they don't want to anymore. Sorta like... so, if they ever do meet again, it'll be a fresh start.

Aoe: Ah, even better to hear~

Well, I must be off. Take care.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:56 pm
AandOE

Oh I completely forgot to say I spoke with the VC and he removed the bloodline stuff hours ago sweatdrop
didn't notice the jutsu list though  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:01 pm
AandOE

Can I has a cookie?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:03 pm
The Monster of the Mist
AandOE

Can I has a cookie?

no.

Also I can't read your message the block box is on the corner of my screen and I can't read the IMS  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:04 pm
Cookies for everyone! ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:04 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
The Monster of the Mist
AandOE

Can I has a cookie?

no.

Also I can't read your message the block box is on the corner of my screen and I can't read the IMS

You shoosh your face! You stole my cookie from the captain T.T I was the finder of this issue T.T

Post btw  

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:07 pm
AandOE

-glomps and snuggles-
All mine! ALL MINE ALONG WITH THE INFINITE AMOUNT OF COOKIES!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:15 pm
The Monster of the Mist
AandOE

-glomps and snuggles-

Which of the flavors of cookies go well with each other? Key-Lime-Pie-Roast-Chicken-Ramen-Baked-Wheat-Bread flavor? XD  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:18 pm
AandOE
The Monster of the Mist
AandOE

-glomps and snuggles-

Which of the flavors of cookies go well with each other? Key-Lime-Pie-Roast-Chicken-Ramen-Baked-Wheat-Bread flavor? XD

o.o odd
but still
-snuggles-
MINE!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:20 am
User Image

I read all of Usagi Drop yesterday and I'm just at a loss for words.  

iOath

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:24 am
I know I may be retarded but that last post in my fight I barely understand  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5516 5517 5518 5519 5520 5521 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games