Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5516 5517 5518 5519 5520 5521 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:40 pm

-is walking up from her quarters to the bar when she spots Karrie sitting down having dinner with Velcore. twisted -

-getting that mischievous look in her eyes, she starts sneaking up behind him, placing a finger to her pursed lips to quiet Velcore-

-Once she gets to him, she pounces and grips his shoulders lightly, placing a kiss on his cheek and speaking in his ear- Hey, hotstuff. twisted
xd
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:44 pm

*jumps and drops his chopsticks* eek *realizes who it is* Jeez, dame, what are you trying to do to me? rolleyes *reaches for his water*

*covers a grin by picking up a piece of sushi*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Naamio rolled 2 20-sided dice: 11, 9 Total: 20 (2-40)

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:52 pm

((User Image User Image))
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:53 pm

I'm sure I can do a lot of things to you, Karrie. twisted cool Oh nothing. -giggles and kisses his cheek again, walking around the table so he can see her better. Leans over slightly to pet Velcore- Hey Velcore. How are you? biggrin -scratches under his chin-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:58 pm

((::Franco writes Psyzapp a check stare :: Ehh but I's take dem souvenirs cool ))
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:59 pm

*shakes his head and picks his chopsticks up again* rolleyes

I have sushi. I am good. *nods*

Want to join us for some dinner?

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:09 pm

lol I am glad, Velcore. xd -pats him on the head and then stops petting him so he can eat- I just ate, thanks. -looks up and smiles at him, sticking her tongue out- And just why are you rolling your eyes at me, mister? -looks at him with her eyelids half lowered, small smirk on her face-
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:14 pm

*goes back to eating*

Cause I should've known you'd say something like that. *gives her an amused smile* I think we're just about done anyway. Well, Velcore is anyway. *chuckles*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:21 pm

-giggles and sits down beside him, leaning back in her chair and crossing a leg over the other- You should know. wink You know me pretty well by now. xd -tries to keep up her smirk but a genuine smile shows through at his amused grin, she looks away almost bashfully and wipes the smile away with a lick of her lips, returning the smirk-

Well, Velcore does like to inhale his food. xd I might order me some dessert. ninja Ya'll still got some of those molten lava cakes back there? I know they ain't very "Asian" but they sure are daggum tasty. xd
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:25 pm

((*passes dame 3 RN devices* xd ))

He's always been like that. *chuckles* Actually, there have been some requests for those, so we added them to the menu last time it was changed around. *takes another bite*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie rolled 3 20-sided dice: 2, 20, 3 Total: 25 (3-60)

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:37 pm

(((NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THREE TIMES?!? In ONE post!!! OMG!!! stressed rofl rofl rofl stare stressed rofl ))

Did ya'll? whee -jumps up and spontaneously hugs him- Yay!!! Thank you! SO DAMN GOOD! -flags down a waiter and orders it- Thank you! blaugh
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:42 pm

lol You're welcome. I had a feeling you'd like that.

*looks up from his dinner to watch dame's reaction* blaugh

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:14 pm

Damn right I do! whee Might even get you a little treat later. wink -winks at him and smiles widely at the water when he even brings her out a glass of milk too- blaugh Ya'll -points to her head- me too well. wink

-digs in and washes it down with some milk- OMG. Mmmm -eyes roll back before she shuts them- This is like...orgasmically good. -lets out a few more moans while taking bites-

So, -she says pausing a moment to wash some of the melty goodness down with milk- anything on this outfit look familiar? wink twisted -starts bouncing her leg slightly, smirk gracing her features with a bit of cake crumb on the corner-
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:27 pm

xd Of course. We have to be able to anticipate what the Ladies might want. wink

*tries to concentrate on his dinner while dame eats, with limited success* sweatdrop

Hmmm...? *takes a better look at her outfit, taking his time before answering* Well, some of it looks familliar... *really has no idea what he should remember that caused her to ask, but doesn't want to tell her that sweatdrop *

*finishes his sushi*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:30 pm

{{the tutu of course}}
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5516 5517 5518 5519 5520 5521 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games