Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5509 5510 5511 5512 5513 5514 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:53 pm

Raising an eyebrow again Liada floats back over the bar and returns to her drink. Since it was Psy's brother she would try to be nice like with Tony but she wasn't too sure about how long she'd last in it. Liada Trovaras, I think I've seen you roaming around Psy's wedding last I saw you but good to meet you. Now define your version of "earner". stare
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:56 pm

Jeeze Franco. neutral Perhaps Liada has had a stressful day. She may need to go over to Pandora's and get herself a massage. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:56 pm

*manages to keep from falling over at the unexpected glomp* cat_4laugh

*Psyzapp's brother a confused look, not sure what he's saying* cat_confused cat_sweatdrop

*continues going back behind the bar, going to the espresso machine and starting some hot cocoa*
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:00 pm

-comes flouncing through the bar humming a little diddy and bebopping her head along while occasionally taking a lick of her sucker-

-nods to the goons, not really looking at them and smiles when she sees Psy, Lia and Kits. Tries not to grimace or roll her eyes at Franco- Heya, everyone. whee -gives hugs to the ladies and then skips over to the fridge-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:07 pm

Dat so? Hostess volpe needs a little pick me ups? Ehh, Franco can understands that. cool Yous has some ansia? Dem massaggiatrice can work it outs User Image bada-bing!

Anyways, in all due respects volpe, yous knows what yous do 'round 'eres to earn yours keeps. wink What's I's gots to know from yous is where yous been hiding that o'dra little number ats? I knows she aint one of zitellona piccioni. What's yous gots going ons on the side roudn 'ere ehh? maybe we's can work something out, real nice like? User Image

Franco then spots damecharlie as she bounds in.

Ehh Fragola, no more omaggi, mi spiego? Ay yi yi, yours piccioni are a hands full zitellona. stare
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:09 pm

*Upon seeing Dame she grins and squints wishing she had brought a pair of sunglasses and hugs her back.* whee Buonasera Dame. whee

*She exhales and gives Franco a glance.* Franco, you know how thinly I am sometimes spread. whee *The host to the JD comes with a bowl of lo mein for Psy and her tea. He pours her tea for her and she thanks him with a polite "grazie."*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:13 pm

Liada narrows her eyes at Franco when he goes on about how she earns her keeps but continues to sip her drink to distract her tongue. But then he's going on about her own little number and raises her eyebrow at him. User Image I dunno what or who you're implying that I'm hiding. I've got a club and a potions shop to run so the last thing I'd be focusing on is hiding s**t. You wanna try that again?

She tried to hold her drink down when she overheard Franco's comment to Dame and wondered, okay he can't be all that bad. rofl
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:14 pm

Hi dame. ^_^ *has no idea what Franco's saying, so she just ignores him*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:14 pm

-dame raises her eyebrow at Franco and calls over her shoulder to Psy- 'Ey, Psy, tell your brother I ain't a walking Italian-English dictionary. How many times I have to tell you, Franco, I can't speak Italian. rolleyes -grabs a bottle of water, screws the top of and chugs some down-
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:17 pm

*Standing in the shadows, she catches an earful of Franco's mouth and her tail swishes violently. Out of respect for Psy, she opts not to come out and drop him on his tail, demanding what he does to earn his keep, other than play at being King Pimp. She shakes her head sadly, turning in the shadows and heading out.*

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:18 pm

*Takes a bite of her dinner.* Oh Liada, he's speaking of Anira.

*Waves her fork at Franco.* Her name is Anira, Franco. I cannot believe you didn't get her name. xp *Giggles*
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:21 pm

-dame shakes her head and stays outta whatever business they got going on, instead going up to Kits and talking with her- Hey girly, how's you?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:22 pm

rolleyes Pfft, me? Hiding Anira? Boyo you got a few loose cannoli's in the brain if you think I'm hiding her. rofl She's her own boss and goes her own way. She justs assists me in the Lab and DJ's now and again in my club. If you ain't finding her than that's your own issue. rolleyes Sipping her drink she spots Brat in the corner of her eye and waves her tail at the fellow demon with a foxy grin. But before she could give any greetings to her she fades into the shadows as fast as she came in, leaving Liada to return to drinking her drink.

*EDIT
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:26 pm

Ehh I's told dat one said parla spagnolo and saids it was sames in some ways stare , and she was brushin ups to go to l'opera wit yous. Yous been messin wit me again zitellona? Yous really gonna makes Franco translate everythin for dese scassacazzo? Waste of mine time. Fragola, she known what Franco said, I's not playin wit yous piccioni zitellona, capito?

Nows, volpe. I's has a special interest in meeting wit yours stracciamanici. Yah yous know, Anira cool . Franco can keeps his eye out den. wink And whiles we're at it, I's need to know one of your regulars girls at the club to incontrarsi con wit mine amico Showcase. User Image

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:26 pm

*thinks she sees a shadow moving and looks for Brat* cat_confused Nobody there...

*grins at dame* I'm doing pretty good. How about you? ^_^
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5509 5510 5511 5512 5513 5514 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games