Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 549 550 551 552 553 554 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:34 pm
*shakes his head when she suddenly turns away*

Well, we should probably find out how many people will be there first. lol If we make too much, we'll be eating leftovers for a week.

*stands up* Well, if you're done with me... I work early tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:44 pm
That's true... so find out, then let me know.

*looks up at him* Oh, go home then. *waves him toward the door* Go to bed. I don't want to keep you up. *stands up*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:52 pm
Sending me to bed now? rolleyes *pauses to see her reaction* I know, I'm the one who brought it up... xd *steps forward and hugs her* Good night. *lets go and heads for the door, letting himself out*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:00 pm
Sending you? cat_rolleyes

*shakes her head as he leaves* Night. *turns the lights in her studio off and starts walking around the house, making sure doors are locked before she goes to bed herself*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:09 pm
-Miru hops in the car on the passenger side, putting her phone away and slipping her messenger bag off her shoulder and onto the floorboard. She shuts the door against the chill- Sorry I kept you waiting. I got caught up in the hall with a girl talking to me about Thanksgiving. -she shakes her head and smiles, then blushes- redface Thanks for coming to get me, Mitri...I appreciate it. redface -she leans in slightly closer to him for a greeting hug- redface  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:13 pm
It's all right. Uncle Karrie's probably asleep already, so he won't notice if I bring the car back a little late. xd *leans over to hug her and gives her a quick kiss on the cheek* I don't mind. It gives me a chance to see you. *grins*  

Mitri Onuris

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:24 pm
redface -blushes profusely at the kiss then even more so at his words- redface -she opens her mouth to say something a few times only to find her words have escaped her- redface

-finally she finds her voice again- He...he doesn't mind that you borrowed it, does he? redface

redface -blushes but words come spilling out anyway- Myfriendsthinkyou'recute. redface redface -looks down and to the side, grinning-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:32 pm
Not too much... I think he's starting to worry less about letting other people drive it. Probably cause he's making more money now and can afford to fix it if something goes wrong. *laughs*

*eyes widen* R-really? *scratches the back of his head, fighting to keep his face from turning red*

*starts the car, turning the heat on for a little while*  

Mitri Onuris

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:39 pm
Y-y-yes. -tries to hide her smile as she watches him turn red for a change- xd

-warms her hands in front of the vents for a moment to give them something to do before getting an idea and pulling out a CD from inside her messenger bag. She pops it in the CD player and turns the music up so they can hear it. After a second or two, the instrumental part of the song starts, a punky goth band-

We...we should probably get going... redface -she glances over at him quickly and smiles then looks back down at her lap. After a moment, she discretely inches her fingers over and slips her hand inside his- redface

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:45 pm
Yeah, we should. I was just letting the car warm up a bit.

*smiles nervously and holds her hand as he drives* ^////^

Oh, my grandpa's going to be in town this weekend. Do you think you'll have time to come meet him?  

Mitri Onuris

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:58 pm
-she smiles at him, squeezing his hand slightly. Her hand felt good being interlaced with his. redface -

eek O_O -Miru sits there flabbergasted...his grandfather? ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh. Her heart is racing and she doesn't know what to say- eek eek O_O

sweatdrop I...I'm going to be in town sweatdrop Staying at Dec and Bonnie's...dame's going home for Thanksgiving.... sweatdrop So it'll just be us. sweatdrop O_O I...I s-s-should be ab-...when? sweatdrop O_O redface

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:03 pm
*thinks for a moment. It might be easier for Miru if there are other people she knows around* Well, how about Friday night? *glances over and smiles at her* We'll probably just be relaxing at Uncle Karrie's or Kits' house. Or Saturday afternoon, that might work too.

*squeezes her hand as he turns down the street Dec and Bonnie live on*  

Mitri Onuris

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:07 pm
-smiles over at him, still blushing and looks down at her other hand in her lap, voice turning soft- Wh..what are you going to tell him? redface  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:17 pm
Well, I would like to tell him that you're my girlfriend... redface *stops the car at the curb in front of Dec and Bonnie's house* What... would...? redface *isn't sure what it is he's really asking* sweatdrop  

Mitri Onuris

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:24 pm
-her heart skipped a beat, surely to God he had to hear that sweatdrop It feels like it's going to pump out of her chest- redface redface redface -her face is so hot, it feels like a bad sunburn- sweatdrop redface

-they sit there in silence for a few minutes, Bonnie peeks out through the blinds and turns on the porchlight for Miru-

-she looks over at Mitri and squeezes his hand, leaning up and kissing his cheek- Okay. redface 3nodding -she nods, while blushing slips her hand out of his, unbuckling her seatbelt and slipping the strap of her messenger bag back on her shoulder. Her hand rests on the doorhandle- You'll.... redface let me know what day? redface

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 549 550 551 552 553 554 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games