Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 549 550 551 552 553 554 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:35 pm
Sadness sinks, and look, the night comes to an end.

User Image

"NAKO-san!" the guitarist sounded pleased to be hearing from the man, but not overly pleased. At least, he tried not to.

"Stalker? No, no...man...I have a real way of giving the wrong impression, huh?" he chuckled, his deep voice an echo of the man he once was in his laugh. Laughter was far more difficult to change than mannerisms. Laughter was something rooted so deep in a person that, when genuine, it simply could not be changed.

"Coffee? Sounds perfect. I have to get ready for my event tonight as well...so I'll meet you in about an hour." he readily agreed. He'd have to jet to get himself ready and make it in time, but he'd manage.

"I'll see you soon. Thanks...for even giving me the time of day after I got off on such a bad foot with you." Suzaku spoke in a way that made it pretty clear that he was grateful and still apologetic. Last thing he wanted to do was upset Naoko further, or give him the wrong impression.

Let's go searching for you
-----------------------------------------------------------

And your warmth, in a world yet unseen.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Yeah well... just don't go dragging me off again. Got it? I don't need the stress and I certainly don't need Ishihara-san tailing my a** because of it." Naoko replied with a sigh. "Besides... I should be thanking you for saving my hide anyway so, the coffee's on me. In an hour then."

He hung up, pocketing his cell and heading back into the studio. "Ne, Shou-san... if you don't need my fingers, I'm gonna get ready for the party then grab a cup of coffee down the street. That cool?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:01 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Izo laughed, "I'd pity any young man held to the standards that my dead rival placed upon his family." He shook his head as if he could think at least in one way he was much better than Aki. "His chains...Family. I'm an evil man, but...I will never force you to marriage...for the sake of breeding one to continue our line. Aki was ruthless as I, Katsumi but his agenda far different."

"Yes, you miss key physical differences. I suppose that can't be denied." He didn't need a reminder but he took it in stride. His ears took in Katsu's words, "Do I cherish it? To a degree. If you didn't have it, how could you sense anything in others? But...be careful with it. Not every soul found in the pit deserves to be saved." Oh he had heard reports of Katsu's activities from Soto. Izo wasn't one to be merciful in most cases but Katsu seemed to have a velvet glove that concealed a nature.

But he didn't answer the prideful talk that Katsumi offered because words were one thing, action another. Katsumi had a steep slope to climb and his stubborn nature could be his own savior or undoing. Instead he focused on the other things. These gifts....

"The fragrance is called Jo Malone London - Amber and Lavender. She really liked Amber and Lavender so she got hooked on the fragrance." It did explain the brooch and the scent. "You're a cub...and a spider. But..." he sighed, "Tigers are strong proud creatures with the grace and charisma of character that a spider will never have. And a spider, can make the finest of webs to lure in the most agile prey and fangs filled with venom. You've the best of gifts from both worlds."

Izo said nothing about what would happen with Hiroki later that night. Although he had a feeling the elephant was in for a rough ride.

He nodded at when Katsu said thank you. Although he wondered what part of him really appreciated this discovery. "You'll survive. Spiders are survivors no matter what the price...no matter what the odds."

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:20 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Would you like to meet up for afters at my house? Ko should be in bed by then. he replied then glanced up as Naoko returned.

"I think Izzy and I will be fine. Sure. Go ahead. Just be back for the limo so we can leave together." Shou said with a smile then glanced over at Izzy who was looking over the next piece of music.

"Have fun Naoko-kun. And thank you for your help. Have a happy New Year." Izzy's smile was bright and warm then hit with a small sneeze that sounded like a squeak.

Ko broke into laughter and before saying."I'll help out on piano Uncle Naoko! Don't worry I can play this." Ko had already taken in the music and knew exactly what to do so it would be easy to fill in for Naoko while the man got coffee.

"Hey! Can you bring me back some creamy iced chai? If that's the coffee house I think you're going to?" asked Shou quickly once the information truely processed in his head. "Oh...and a cocoa for Ko." He added realizing that if he got something the boy should too.

------

While at the WareHouse, Michi waited as Yuuji answered his text. But afterwards Michi grinned, "He is trouble like that. Maybe I should feel sorry for me too. I'm being too honorable and not taking advantage of that flirty nature. Even though some days it's soooo tempting."

"Mm...after the Tsunami I kind just wanted to slow down for awhile. And then there has been this music thing going on. Think I've really had time to just go prowling the bars for a good time? I suppose I kind of want to get this adventure going. I imagine a lot of opportunities will come my way once it takes off, ne?" Michi however hid some of his other thoughts though. Really he had enjoyed Akihiko's company a lot more than others he had been with. Of course he could have said the same for Yuuji but the man was married and from what Michi knew, intended on being with his wife again one day. And of course there was Ko...

Michi chuckled, "You're telling me. Well I don't know everything about the Chairman and Hiroki-san and Nezumi-san. But if it was a bad thing, then I guess I should help him get out of his shell and enjoy the life around him. He's a really mousy sort of guy...like his name I guess. I almost think he wants to be someone's husband...or wife. Definitely not a one night stand sort like me. Ok so maybe I do more than one night but I'm not a permanent resident."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:09 pm

"Nice to see you're looking to my best interests." Azriel said sarcastically, though he really was thinking about the spider's words.
Aki... had tried to force Akihiko to marry... it seemed... for blood... for lineage... It only helped to cement his notion that Narcissus and his manager were together. That, or the young Koyasu was hiding another lover somewhere.
"So he tormented the only family he had left?" Katsumi asked as a second thought, glancing to Izo. "Miserable man that Koyasu Aki. Made my life hell, made your life hell, made my mother's life hell... and made my brother's life hell. Did he do anything good in his life?" It was more a sarcastic remark as Azriel focused again on the hot tea, holding the mug in his hands. He wanted more of it, but wouldn't ask.
"I've met souls in the pit who deserved death. Like the Doctor. But I've met ones who deserved life. Like Kaito. I'm a good judge of character, Matsumoto-san." reaching up, Katsu tapped his temple next to his eyes. "Save all the souls I can... burn the rest. Some of those disgusting pigs don't want to be saved... and they can burn with the others. But there are some who want freedom. Like I wanted it. Wouldn't it be wrong of me to deny them that... if I can provide it?" the last of the tea in his mug was drank down, before Azriel's dark eyes fixed on Izo and nothing else. "They don't need to be blood to be free. They just need to be loyal... and useful... and frightened to death of being tossed into the abyss if they fail."
Katsumi set the mug down on the table, glancing at the vegetables once more before trying a carrot this time. It too turned his stomach at first... but still he felt hungry so he took another.
"I think I'll stick to lavender... but... maybe I'll buy a bottle of that. Just to see what memories come to mind." his gaze flickered to Matsumoto, listening intently. "I've already paid with my soul. Nothing much for me to lose now is there?" he asked... but inside... well...
Azriel feared death.
That was why he had survived.
He had seen it... and he wanted to run as far from it's cold freezing grasp as he could.
"So... now that I'm not allowed to have any fun for New Years, I suppose you'll have to apologize to Shou-san and NAKO-san for my absence at dinner tonight, ne?"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:34 pm

"Well you're going to be famous. Your face plastered all over Japan. So yeah, I'm pretty sure you'll get a lot of opportunities." he man laughed, realizing that in truth, Tanaka had no idea what he was really getting himself into here.

Quickly Yuuji returned the text to Shou.
Long as grapes aren't involved, then sure. I'll text you when I'm on my way.

"Well see the thing about Nezumi-san is, his heart got broken." Takagi said honestly, leaning against the wall. He could feel the beat from inside through the building itself. "Hiroki-san chose the company, chose Aki... a mistake I'd say, over Nezumi-san. So no doubt he's looking for something or someone to bounce onto. But... some people aren't meant to find happiness it seems." the man shrugged his shoulders, looking up at the grey sky. "Take me for example. I've got divorce papers sitting on my desk. Haven't signed them... though... I'm considering it. My wife can't know about Hideo right now, not til he remembers... by then I could be old and grey, who knows. Set her free... let her get on with her life... I'm debating it." Yuuji shrugged, focusing back on the physical therapist.
"Course you do more than a one night stand. I'm proof of that." Yuuji said with a teasing smirk and a wink... so very much like his cousin's.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:00 pm

Smiling, Naoko nodded. "I think you'll be in very capable hands or... well... fingers." he said, knowing that Ko could probably play the piece even better than he could.
Narcissus wasn't the only rival the pianist had to worry about... thankfully, Ko wouldn't be a staple of the music scene for a while. Least, that's what he hoped.
"Ah... I may be a bit but sure. I'll bring back an iced chai with cream and a cocoa for Ko-kun. That way you can drink it on the way to dinner, Shou-san." he added with a wink. His amber eyes fell on Izzy then, "Happy New Year, Lucky-san. Just make sure you don't sneeze, ne?" the pianist teased before disappearing from the doorway and heading upstairs.

Fourty-five minutes later, his hair was perfect, his nails pained an eye-popping purple, and his outfit... well... a bit over the top... especially for a coffee shop.
It was a gothic kimono, born from Naoko's own mind, combining the elegant traditional... with a corset and was accented by a black and white satin bow in his hair and sheer purple stockings with black ribbons that ran up to the middle of his thighs. A black and white satin lace parasol was in his hand, sparks of purple standing out like stars in the darkness. His makeup was flawless and beautiful, shades of purple and dark eyes that made his amber gaze all the more haunting.

Naoko was ready for a party... but right now, well, he'd have to be ready for coffee instead. Packing the makeup away into a small pouch that matched the kimono perfectly, he set out down the street, in geta that made him inches taller than he really was.

(((OOC: Outfit looks like this: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/035/b/d/purple__black_and_lavender_gothic_lolita_kimono_by_gypsy_red-d4onwe3.jpg Only it has kimono long sleeves.)))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:10 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"Yeah..." he noted the sarcastic tone and rolled his eyes. No the spider wasn't the best of father material. But he dealt with the situation as it was. "Mm....he built Ohayou. I suppose that was his only positive aspect."

Izo also notice the way that Katsu held on to the cup, he reached over and lifted a tea pot from a lower table beside their own and refilled the young man's cup before filling his own. "Mikosu-chan makes the best tea."

Just listening to Katsu showed that the young man had different dreams of how an empire was run. But it was a young man's vision and the older man knew that saving people could prove to be dangerous. They could betray. Izo liked everything black and white not shades of grey. He didn't want to analyze every soul in the pit and meter the useful from the rodents. Only those that sparked his interest ever got noticed. But it seemed that Katsu liked to dig further into the layers of the darkness there.

But the doctor had his uses. Some of the experiments had paid off. Even if Katsu had been one of them. That still made Izo's skin rankle with aggravation. Also, some men that were thrown to the pit were once Izo never wanted to surface again. Other, were unfortunate souls that had been in the wrong place at the wrong time. "I'm not sure any of those in the Pit have proven value to rise above but if you see some thing more, then I'm sure you'll continue to explore it." He knew that if he told Katsu that he shouldn't mess with the Pit, the young man would do it anyway. That was the stubborn nature of Katsumi.

"You'll have dinner with Shou-san, NAKO-kun and I. That part is before the party. Then I'll have Kozaki-kun take you home. He'll make sure you get there safely. So no apologies are needed. I think you can maintain decorum with two people for a short time." said Izo as he put the cup to his lips and too a sip of the very hot tea within.

...Prepare to pay up!

Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Ha...I doubt that famous. Plastered all over Japan seems kind of scary. I might have to get a mask like Shou-san just to step outside!" he laughed not believing a word of it. If he got that famous, he'd be amazed.

----------

Shou replied to the text quickly:
No grapes? Drat! And here I bought a bunch of them the other day. Oh wait. Ko ate them all. I guess you're lucky.

----------

Michi frowned and he gazed over at Yuuji kind of surprised by what he heard, "I never thought I'd hear anything like that except in the movies. The company before love? Ok...so was Hiroki-san forced into it or was it just his own choice. Maybe he wasn't as into Nezumi-san? Either way, that's pretty unfortunate. Maybe I need to introduce Nezumi-san to so new people....take him on a speed dating event."

For Michi, speed dating was a quick slice of heaven. He could find someone quick and make sure really easily whether or not the other person didn't mind the situation. Although he hadn't done it in awhile considering how things had been. But maybe Nez would find a few new opportunities!

Then Michi rubbed his brow, "Yeah, that's a tough choice. But, I guess you've got to step back from the relationship and see where things are headed. It might take awhile for Hideo to remember. And even if he remembers sooner, do you think you and your wife would be able to mend your rifts to be together again?"

He smirked at the wink, "You know you're tempting me. You're not busy right now...and neither am I...." He licked his lips considering the options. Yes, Michi did like to play...a lot. But he was a good boy sometimes, he'd hold back if Yuuji said, no.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:37 pm

Katsumi nodded his head in thanks for the tea, sipping at it slowly. "I suppose I can be nice... no guarantee on this though..." again he tapped his head. "I brought some of the medicine the Doctor gave me so I'll take it before I see the peacock." sighing, Azriel, gazed out over the frozen wonderland. "Last thing I want is to read him again..."
But the bat's dark eyes couldn't help returning to the box again... or the image atop it.
"You're not there enough to see it." Katsu whispered before bringing the warm mug to his lips once more and taking comfort in it's heat. "Pets learn who to trust... even without the reader, I can tell you who is a lost cause and who pines for a second chance. Huddling together for warmth and safety... you learn very fast who will stab you in the back." his gaze flickered to Izo and the bat couldn't help but laugh softly. "I'll be careful. I'm thinking of buying Oreo's freedom. I need an accountant... or will quite soon. He has no idea who I am of course beyond the one time pet Katsu. I'm sure when he learns that I've the power to free him, or enslave him in the depths of hell... he'll remain quite loyal. What do you think, Matsumoto-san?"

User Image

"He might not've been that into the mouse." Yuuji replied with a slight shrug. "My job was... is... tailing my cousin. But... I knew things. Know things." he grinned, "I see a lot." the man winked before becoming serious again. "No it wasn't his choice. Nothing is ever your choice where Aki was concerned. He chose... and you moved like a good little pawn. I don't think Hiroki-san was in love or anything... but Aki told him the situation. Told him he was dying. Told him he was giving Hiroki-san the company so long as he broke off what might have been a relationship with Nezumi-san. Couldn't have the scandal... though that might've been preferable to the alternative."
But no... Yuuji wasn't about to tell Tanaka that alternative.
Akihiko and Izzy... Hiroki and Katsumi... if those secrets became public, they might as well throw in the towel right there.
Takagi put his hands in his pockets. "Well... you sure he wouldn't be too shy for speed dating? I mean really... he's fine with business but I don't think he has a clue about pleasure."
Rifts...
"No... I don't think we'd be happy together again. Don't get me wrong, Michi-kun, I love her... but she blames me for Hideo and rightly so. I've too much blood on my hands to ask her to take me back. So I'm seeing how things go for now... maybe I'll sign the papers... maybe I won't... I have a sickening suspicion however that distancing myself from her will save her a lot of pain in the future."

'Even if I can't save myself...' he thought bitterly.

One thing Yuuji had done that day... was finally read the letter Aki had left him. The warning... it set a fear in his heart. The spider knew who killed Kaori... and by Aki's own words... Matsumoto would bear his poisoned fangs.
Izo would strike... and he would strike hard in a year's time.
The man honestly didn't think he would escape that strike with his life either.

However, the smirk on Michi's lips caused Yuuji to pull out of his thoughts and he laughed. "No, I'm not busy right now and neither are you. Long as no one screams about Akihiko bleeding or falling or fainting... I'm not busy at all." he spoke, one eyebrow arched.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:22 am

Having arrived mere minutes before Naoko, Suzaku had just taken a seat and was checking his phone for the time when the coffeehouse door opened with a little chiming bell.

When he looked up to see who was coming in, the guitarist's face went from a placid, almost bored expression to an open mouthed look of awe.

Oumori Naoko looked so...so....so....

For the first time in his life, he was both speechless...and blushing, staring up at the vision of an angel that stood before him.

"N....NAKO-san...." he finally swallowed the lump in his throat, standing to greet the pianist respectfully.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:42 am

Naoko walked in, garnering many MANY stares, though luckily the coffee shop wasn't all that busy being New Years and all. A few girls giggled from their booth across the store, pointing at him and more than once he heard 'NAKO' drift over from that table. An older man stared at him as if the pianist were from another planet altogether but went back to his coffee, grumbling about 'youth these days' to himself.
Then amber eyes found Suzaku and the blond moved forward through the shop, past the front counter where the barista looked like she might just fall over twitching. He came to a stop in front of the guitarist's table and bowed politely.
Yes... Naoko was still polite. That hadn't changed.
"You're blushing." the pianist spoke with a hint of a smirk. "What did you expect me to wear to a party? A suit and tie? Hardly..."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:33 am

A wide smile spread across Suzaku's face, and he really couldn't stop himself from grinning like a fool. Standing here, seeing Naoko so beautiful, hearing him talk like this...it was a rush, of sorts. He was absolutely elated.

"Gomen...no, I hardly expected for you to be dressed in a suit and tie...but this? I didn't expect you to show up looking sweeter than anything I could get in this shop. A cup of coffee might prove disappointing now that I've laid eyes on you."

So, he was a flirt by nature. He couldn't help himself. The words were practically battering their way out of his mouth, anyhow, as his brain tried to wrap itself around his former lover's new cute look. While his words were flirtatious, though, he said them in a very complimentary manner, keeping his tone and body language respectful. He didn't want to anger the pianist or upset him in any form. That was the opposite of what he had come here for.
Plus, as far as Suzaku knew, Naoko was still with Ryuukaze. He certainly hadn't come to try and get a piece of a**, either. Why was he here, then? Simply because he didn't have it in him to let go, even though his better judgement screamed against the decisions he was making.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:07 am

Pulling out a chair, Naoko carefully sat down, the movement graceful in it's own right and somehow he kept everything perfectly covered without sitting on his sleeves. He waved the barista over and ordered a hot chai tea latte, telling her that he would be ordering a couple more drinks later to take with him, and she left to fill his order.
His amber eyes flashed in amusement at Suzaku's words and the corner of his mouth turned up in a bit of a vain smirk. "I'm far from sweet." Naoko spoke, setting one hand on the table, his self-manicured nails, nails that were long because they were fake and could be easily ripped off when he needed to play piano once more, tapping lightly on the wood surface. "I design my own kimono, as I said on the phone, so it only makes sense that I use myself as a walking billboard at this party." the smirk turned into a smile, though it was a bit guarded. "I suppose I should thank you for pushing me out of the way of that car. Turns out my ex isn't quite happy with me it seems... why I haven't the foggiest. But you did save my life. Arigatou, Suzaku-san."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:09 am
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"No...you definitely do not need to read Shou at dinner." Izo said as he leaned back in his chair and watched the frozen pond. "It's a shame that Ryuukaze-kun is hospitalized. But, I hear that he has a new boyfriend that is keeping him company. So he'll be alright. I think.' Although Izo really wasn't sure about that. Ryuukaze seemed to be in and out of the hospital like an addiction at times. He wondered if the man just liked the beds...or the nurses.

His eyes then drifted back to Katsumi, "Glean what you will out of the Pit. It's profit for me. I hear Soto is upgrading things from his reports so you'll see some improvements there. He thinks it will bring about some better behaviour but the Doctor disagrees. Right now, I'm not to happy with the Doctor so...Soto gets as he wishes." And thus was the whim of the Spider. Or maybe not so much a whim but a statement to the Doctor that he still controlled the Pit's financials.

"Oreo?" Izo's eyes recognized the name. "Hmm...I totally forgot about the box from America this year. It's in my office." he rolled his eyes realizing that some days he was just too overworked. "So he's an accountant? If it were me, I'd have Ishihara test that skill before I'd make any purchase. Oreo has some high paying clients so he wouldn't be cheap if he were even put on auction. Yeah, he'd probably be loyal enough...any man given freedom and slavery as an option is going to choose to remain free and in the benefactor's good graces."

He didn't want to completely tell Azriel what to do because the young man had to make some decisions. Would he buy Oreo? Probably not but he didn't need an accountant. However, Azriel's ideas would probably give him his own little start to core group of people. And help him grow his business in music. A good start if the man wanted to become a name in the industry.

...Prepare to pay up!

Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi frowned a little and crossed his arms. "I suppose I could see why Hiroki-san would choose that. He's very dedicated to the company from what I can tell. After working with him for that very short time, he really did explain some business concepts quite clearly to me. So now...he's the Chairman? Since Koyasu Aki has passed on, it's now Hiroki-san? I mean, how does Akihiko feel about that. I know Akihiko didn't think Hiroki-san could handle the music side of things. Is everything going to be ok with Hiroki-san in charge??"

"I guess a scandal is best avoid in the top office especially since scandals seem to be a star's nature." he laughed just a little trying to lighten up the serious tone.

"Mm...you might be right but there is only one way to find out. Nezumi-san needs to get out and meet people. Opportunity doesn't come to those that stick their nose in a book all day. I guess it is hard to imagine Nezumi-san prowling for new guy." Michi scratched his head. "What am I going to do with him?"

"Hey, don't blame yourself about Hideo-kun. From everything I know, you've been dealing with a lot of crap and not many people can go up against Matsumoto Izo. I'm not sure how Koyasu Aki managed it. I'm not sure how Ohayou is going to manage it in the future with him gone to be honest. But I suppose if he could do it. Then...mm..somehow it can be done." That was a trick that some needed to uncover. How did the dead chairman hold back Izo?

"But as for your wife. Maybe you should sign the paper if you know it won't be good like before. Everyone needs to start fresh. And hey, if Hideo's memories come back then maybe dating her again is in order. I mean if she still loves you then who says you can't remarry eventually. Or if you really want to save the marriage, get counseling together. Air out all the dirty and come clean. You've got the boy back and his memories are going to take time to recover. I'm not sure if keeping her out of the loop is a positive thing or not. She deserves to know her son's alive." Michi was practical about a few things and he could look at the problems through several view points.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:49 am

"Not quite." Yuuji replied with a bit of a wince.
Because this certainly wasn't going to be an easy partnership on the two men.
"The business side of things is Hiroki-san's. But Akihiko runs the talent side. Neither have signed the new contract, to my knowledge anyway, just yet but that's how things will run in the New Year. When Akihiko can't do it, I'll do it for him because obviously he can't just stay in the office. He has his music after all. Luckily I'm better at the music end of things than the business myself so having Hiroki-san at the helm will help things smooth out sooner rather than later."
But Takagi knew it wouldn't be a nice gold paved road. It was going to be hard and long.
"Secrets." was Yuuji's answer to the question about how to keep Izo at bay. "Secrets that my cousin can tell you if he wants... it's his place really, not mine. There's a darker side to this business that you know but you don't really want to know. A darker side to me since it's always been my job to hide in the shadows. Negotiations at gunpoint are the nicer end of things. But blackmail generally means needing secrets. I get those secrets. And I've paid for those secrets." he replied with a slight sigh, thinking of his son. "My wife will know about Hideo but not until I can't afford to hide him anymore. Towards the end of the year. I'm hoping he'll remember enough by then to be with her. If not... well... she'll just have to disappear."
Yuuji fell silent then glanced at Michi. "What I mean by disappear is that she'll be a target, just like Hideo was. We've a year to shore up Ohayou and, I'll be honest with you, Michi-kun... I've a feeling that's all the time I've got left. I pissed off the spider. He'll be coming for me when the deal's time runs out. Hideo has to be safe and my wife has to be hidden. Maybe I'll buy her an Italian villa and send her there... certainly she'll have to leave the country. No paper trail. Nothing." the man laughed softly, though the sound was more mocking of himself than amused. "But, that's for me to dwell on another day. All YOU have to do, Michi-kun, is become a star that can step out of Narcissus' shadow. You'll do damn good if you manage that. In fact... I'm counting on you."

"He left the blond then." Azriel spoke, gaze focused on the cup of tea once more. Little wafts of steam rising from it. "Good for Ryuukaze. Bad for NAKO. Too bad the peacock likes the pianist enough to keep him close. The blond would be cute with a collar on his neck, kneeling next to a master's feet." he whispered, absently touching his own neck.
It had been a very long time since he'd been collared.
Now... he did the collaring.
"The Doctor's views on pets are often wrong. Sure, they should know fear, but they shouldn't know squalor. They're still human beings who need proper food, a warm place to sleep, and good hygiene. If the Doctor had his way... they'd all be in his lower cages so his twisted fingers could 'advance' science." Katsumi replied with bitter anger.
Sure... he'd fallen down to the depths... but he'd done it out of stubborn pride and a back-talking mouth. If a pet behaved and did as he was told, there should be nothing to fear.
"Living off cold rice and a few overly pickled vegetables isn't the best way to quell a starving stomach in the dark. Soto-san is right to up the menu a bit, to make small changes here and there to ensure the health and safety of the pets. It's damn hard to sleep when you're afraid a guard is going to grab you during your well earned time off and have a go."
If anyone in the PIT could change things within, it would be Soto-san. But Azriel would try to change things without.
Slowly... but surely...
"Don't get me wrong the pleasures found in the depths are terrific and I really do enjoy my time there, especially now. But it's where I grew up. It was the only life I knew. Now that I see what I've missed... I see what needs to be changed and what Soto-san will change. Healthy pets make happy clients, Matsumoto-san. And as for Oreo-kun... well... I'm sure he'd love a test from Ishihara-san... even if it is just numbers. That cookie adores the shark." Katsu teased, laughing at the thought of it. "You're right of course, he'll have to be tested and he won't be cheap. But if he passes... I want him. People I can trust..." his dark eyes flickered to Izo, staying focused on the spider. "...Are the only people I want to surround myself with. You can't survive, after all, if you're stabbed in the back now... can you?"

User Image

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 549 550 551 552 553 554 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games