Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5507 5508 5509 5510 5511 5512 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:18 pm
Great... Pages are ******** up in guilds now too. Xp

Hey folks. Sorry I haven't been around... It's just complicated and stupid. Who'd have thought shelving produce could produce such melancholy results?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:43 pm
Eh? They're messed up, how?

What exactly's been going on, man? Are you listening to those star fruit again?

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:54 pm
Well, for one, the date of posting is sticking right over your name. So I don't see Shinsua, I see August... with Shinsua underlapping it.

I dunno, man. Working in produce has turned out to be a god forsaken promotion, all for a dime an hour. The mindlessness that is, in fact, that department gives me more time to think than anything my maintenance work did. And it's not good. All this happy s**t going on with my friends and I'm like... "Where's my ******** luck and happiness?" And I realize, I'm not getting any of it. ******** school to pay for because I was looking for work to pay off school stuff. Nothing going on romantically, because I'm a jack a** that follows a rather irritatingly strict guideline on internet dating and can't bring it to the surface anywhere else. All I can really say for myself is "Hey! I've got good friends and a decent social life! That's more than some people!"

Which... it is, but at some point being human tells you it isn't enough. Logic even tells me I'm not living as I should be. As who I should be.
And I loathe me for this.

To top it all off, any inspiration to do something that would coerce escapism in any form from this shitty time is frankly, dead. I need to get struck by lightning, maybe that'll resuscitate it, but all I can do is just... linger and whatnot.

Sorry about all that. Getting it out somewhere is better than letting it stew into something terrible.

Also! That's ironic you bring those up, because I stocked those a number of times today.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:58 pm
Oh, I thought you meant you didn't like the update or something, but... but, yeah, it actually being screwy isn't good.

Haha, you're how old again, Mana? Mmm, I suppose it's ironic. They're on sale at my local Tops.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:06 pm
It's like that in forums too, so it's pretty annoying.

I'm twenty-one. I know that angst like that ain't good, and shouldn't be, but I guess that's how I do things. Remarkably good at bottling things up, but then something happens that relates something bottled up and then it all goes kablooey, from there it's just kind of a downward spiral til I bottle that s**t up again.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:15 pm
Hmm... Any idea why it's so messed up? What browser do you use?

Haha, I see. I might not be the best person to be giving such advice, but I might suggest that you keep a goal in mind. Nothing major, but simple changes you'd like to make for yourself. Keep them in your head, but don't ever look deeply into all of them at once; just know that they're one of many.
*Scratches head*
But, as I said, take it as a suggestion, not experience advice.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:18 pm
It's firefox... I'm thinking bettergaia isn't meshing with the new update.

It's a plausible solution. Not the optimal, I'm assuming, but it's better than what I've got.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:22 pm
Ahah... I could never get into Bettergaia. Just didn't like it, and it made me feel a bit disconnected from other users in general, really.

By no means should it be a solution. Solutions are things that you have to come up with for yourself, because they work for you. Heh, after all, I'm just some twenty year old do-nothing who likes to feel like he's older than he really is.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:26 pm
I like it, simply because it keeps my numerous formats together more easily. Tektek didn't do more than three, and the Gaiabar and Gaia Toolbar are both defunct. It's been my best option until this shtuff.

Yeah, I know what you mean there, man. Ha ha. I like statistics, and that's how I generally pull this together, but stuff like this isn't something I have stats for. I don't deal with many people that'll be this down once in a blue moon.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 pm
Ah. I've never really needed more than two saved at a single time. Especially now, I've cut back on fancy colors and all that junk. I guess it'll be slightly difference once I start roleplaying again, but even so, that'll be like... What? An image flushed to the right?

*Sigh*
Well, I really do hope you figure something out for yourself. I've just barely been taking steps forward getting some of my ideas out there via my DA journal... It helps, and it's nice to get feedback, so... bleh. Yeah, whatever. Try not to go postal or anything, how about that?

Heheh, well, I really should be off. Goodnight, Mana.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:41 pm
I like to keep old ones saved somewhere, or even just change it up from time to time. A complicated OOC post. Maybe something else. I never really know. It's nice to be more than just something like this once in a while.

Right on bro. Not postal sounds like a decent place to start, Shin. Ha ha. I'll keep that in mind as my goal for the time being.

Rest well, man.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:00 am
Good afternoon, everyone. How ya doin'?

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:54 am
This place still hasn't started reconstruction? And I thought my guild was slow.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:49 pm
Does everything have to come to a dead stop before the restart whatever happens? XP  

Haruhi000777

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:13 pm
No, not really... *Grunt*

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5507 5508 5509 5510 5511 5512 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games