Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5503 5504 5505 5506 5507 5508 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:48 pm

She stood up and grinned at Psy.

"And on that note, I'm afraid I have to call it a night. Busy day tomorrow and all. wink But keep up the good work with your tutoring, you're doing a wonderful job. xd Night, Vasstna...see you around."

With a wave, she departed the restaurant and headed back through the bar and down to her quarters.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:57 pm

*Waves to Katana and sips her tea.* I'm sure you must have a TON of questions. I've given you LOTS of information to think about. So, you just think on all that, write down your questions and we can discuss them. User Image We can even ask Ryzan, TES or perhaps my husband about anything male oriented I can't answer. User Image *Grins at Vassnta and crinkles up her nose briefly before putting away her iphone and sliding around the booth to get out and stand.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:03 pm

Pleasurable? That sounds like it might be nice. ^_^ I wonder if Miro would like it...

*eyes flash red while Psyzapp scrolls through the pictures of different positions, some of them seeming familiar somehow. His face then begins to flush as he's bombarded with memories of such accounts with various women.*

... I... I think Draa did a lot of that.. *eyes keep flickering red, but slowly stop when Psyzapp puts her phone away*
I should get going anyway. sweatdrop I was supposed to bring Miro some food sweatdrop I think I'll get something from that Lily's place since I don't know what she would like from here.

I'll be sure to get back to you when I can with the questions. 3nodding
*waves and heads out, eyes once in a while flickering when one of the images and an attached memory suddenly pop up in his head despite him thinking on other things*
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:12 pm

*Waves at Vassnta and clasps her hands together as she walks toward the exit. User Image She feels that chat went VERY well and she really got Vassnta on the right track. User Image She walks through the main bar and down into her chambers for the night.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:46 pm

(( eek I am a mommy now!? User Image
I am not Vassnta's mommy!! User Image))
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:44 pm

*Strolls into MW. It's been a while. cool He notes how quiet it is, sits at the bar and uses one of the matchbooks in a nearby ashtray to light his cigar.* User Image

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:49 pm

Kat entered the bar from the office and headed to the bar to make a drink. She noticed Showcase sitting there and paused ever so slightly at seeing him. It had been months since she had seen him. She put a smile on her face and greeting him.

"Well, hello there stranger...long time no see. biggrin "

She went behind the counter and went about making herself a Black & Tan.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:54 pm

*He immediately looks up when hearing Kat. neutral He knew he'd run into her sooner or later. Deciding to keep his cool, cool he shoots her a playful wink.* wink Hey there, Dollface. I'll take one of those too as long as you're back there. User Image

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:57 pm

She rolled her eyes at being called Dollface and slid the beer over to him and went about making another for herself.

"So, what have you been up to? Anything interesting?"
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:02 pm

*Picks up the black and tan and guzzles half of it not believing she hasn't noticed his uniform or all the medals across his chest. confused He takes a pull on his cigar.* Yeah you know me. Always up to something. wink *He waggles his eyebrows at Kat.* cool

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:05 pm

She came around the bar and took a seat near Showcase. She turned slightly towards him and crossed her legs before taking a sip of her beer. She noticed the uniform and medals now that she was closer and gave him a grin.

"Looks like you've been busy. User Image How long you back in town for?"
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:12 pm

*Leans an elbow into the bar so he can turn to face Kat better and sits up straighter.* cool Yeah. I've exceeded all expectations of the company commander. cool Naturally with my superior athleticism, police training and sheer brute endurance, I've excelled rapidly in the Corps. cool I've been put in command of the entire training facility as the Master Drill Sergeant. cool *flex*

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:17 pm

She sat her drink down and leaned forward to adjust one of her stockings.

"Sounds fascinating, Justin. Always knew you'd succeed in your career." Once she had finished her work on her stocking, she sat back up straight and smiled at him.

"Your career must still be your main focus, eh?"
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:22 pm

*Flicks the brim of his hat as he shoots her a look over his shades.* Focus is a means of survival, Kat. rolleyes Motivation is key. User Image Your average shmo doesn't get handed those types of commendations in such a short time. User Image

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:25 pm

She rested her elbow on the bar and propped on her palm.

"Mmhmm.....and tell me Justin....just how much danger are we in here in Geezerville? lol " She giggled and grabbed her beer to take another sip.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5503 5504 5505 5506 5507 5508 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games