Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5502 5503 5504 5505 5506 5507 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:36 pm

*still looking at the image*
If it just makes part of my body look a little different, I don't see why it's so important. neutral
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:38 pm

She leaned back against the booth and sipped her drink.

"Well, it has a dual purpose, you see....and I think Psy wants to focus on only ONE of those purposes. User Image "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:40 pm

Now Vassnta, a p***s has a couple of different functions.

First … I want you to see this.
*Scrolls to a medical website to show Vassnta a diagram about the body and digestion.* You see when beings eat, their bodies use the nutrients in food to help them survive. And when it gets everything it needs from the food, the rest of it needs to be expelled from the body. *Points to the diagram.* And with a male, this is the path it travels…ending at the p***s to expel liquid. User Image
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:50 pm

*listens intently while studying the diagram*
Oh. I thought people just ate because they enjoyed it, though Miro has said that she needed food as if it was more important than just wanting it. I haven't needed to do something like that, but I guess without a p***s, I wouldn't have had any way to get rid of what I didn't need.

So the body turns all food into liquid? How does a female get rid of it if females don't have penises? neutral Does it come out of their... um... *tries to think of the word Tes used for the female part* ... v****a instead?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:56 pm

No no. Not ALL of the food turns into liquid. Just some. You get liquid and solids…but we are going to just focus on the liquid portion since it involves the p***s.

Women have a different way to expel liquid waste and that is through the female part…you are correct. But we are just going to focus on the male at the moment since its what you need to immediately know about. User Image

And food CAN be enjoyable if they like how it tastes. But yes…beings also NEED food for survival. 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:56 pm

She arched an eyebrow at Psy.

"Yeah, Psy...if he doesn't need to eat...then he doesn't have anything to get rid of. And how exactly would that effect the other function, hmmm? lol "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:00 pm

*stares at Katana since she's not really being of any help stare then continues*

Now the other function is not part of digestion. It's about "reproduction." *She takes Vassnta's hand and places it on her belly, putting her hand over his and waiting.* User Image
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:05 pm

*is confused as to where the solids would go if there's both liquids and solids, but since she says they're just to focus on the p***s, he decides not to further ask*
Reproduction?

*tilts his head curiously as Psyzapp holds his hand on her belly.*
I don't understand....

*after a few moments, he thinks he feels movement, but that doesn't really clarify anything. Having not really felt anyone's belly before, he figures that could just as well be normal, though it does compel him to feel his own belly with his free hand to see if the same thing happens*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:09 pm

She smiled and shook her head at Vassnta's naivete.

"Reproduction...Psy's going to have a baby...well, two babies. She pregnant, and in a few months will give birth to her babies. User Image"
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:12 pm

*Grins and removes his hand* Now, this is going to be a bit more complex. I'm female and it is the female of the species that produces offspring. So, what you felt there are my unborn children inside of me.

Men do not have the ability to carry and bear children. The female does that. What they do though…is help with the conception. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:17 pm

Birth? confused Like... how I came into existence at the lake?
*furrows brow in confusion*
Oh... maybe the angel gave birth to me ^_^ She was the first person I remember seeing. 3nodding

But I don't understand... how does a woman carry other beings inside herself? And what does this have to do with having a p***s?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:26 pm

*Waves her hands and shakes her head.* No no. Not like how you came to be. *Gets her iphone and scrolls to a diagram regarding a woman's reproductive system.* You see, a woman has a "uterus" and the babies are in there growing. A woman carries eggs, which go this path *points* To the uterus.

A male has what is called "sperm" and the sperm fertilizes the egg inside of a woman. This is what creates life in lots of different species.
*Scrolls to the image of the male reproductive system.* You see, the sperm is produced here. *points* And then travels through here and out of the p***s.

Now the p***s has to be inserted inside of the woman here…
*Points* Otherwise you have a blooming MESS on your hands. rolleyes *Sips her tea.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:31 pm

She almost choked on her drink and coughed a bit.

"You got that right. lol And Vassnta...I don't think the angel gave birth to you in quite the same way Psy is going to give birth to her twins. biggrin "
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:34 pm

*tries to keep up as Psyzapp explains, but there are so many questions. gonk Keeping in mind that she said she wanted to focus on the p***s, he takes a moment to rethink what exactly to ask out of everything*

Does the sperm come out at all times? What happens to the sperm when the p***s isn't inside a woman?

*looks at the picture closely and thinks back to the picture of a p***s*
Inserting it seems like it would be complicated. confused

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:44 pm

No no. Not all the time. stressed A male has to get…… aroused first which causes the p***s to become larger and erect. *Leans over to Vassnta and grins.* That makes it WAY easier. wink *Leans back again.* And there are all sorts of different ways and positions a couple can engage in to make the experience pleasurable for both parties. *Scrolls to her iKamasutra and shows Vassnta.* All SORTS of ways. 3nodding

If the sperm isn't inside of a woman, then it just …… dies. Sad really. neutral
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5502 5503 5504 5505 5506 5507 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games